Guilty x Creatures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anton chuckled at the sight and tightened his hold on her.

"What did I just tell you about trusting your Master Kianna!?" he said as he gave her another smile "Now stop being so stubborn! And listen to me!"

Kianna stared at him for a moment before her eyes tightened and took on a troubled look. She started groaning softly and looked away with her eyes as a bright blush started to spread out across her cheeks.

"I don't, why!?" she whined as her eyes began to dart back and forth as she looked at everything but his face "Why are you doing this to me!? What do you want!?"

"What I want is for you to stop acting like I'm tormenting you Kianna!" teased Anton as he gave her face another gentle squeeze "So far all I've done is tell you what I think about you. And I've been serious with everything I've said. It has been the truth. All of it"

Kianna was still for a moment before she began to groan in frustration.

"...Is something wrong?" asked Anton as he noticed the dark elf was shifting back and forth in obvious discomfort "Are you alright!?"

Kianna's eyes darted to his before looking down at the floor between them.

"...No! Obviously I'm not!" she whined through her clenched teeth.

"You're not!?" asked Anton as he leaned back and looked her up and down "What's wrong!? ...Kianna, tell me what's wrong!"

Surprised by the concerned tone in his voice, Kianna glanced back up at Anton before quickly looking back down at the floor.

"...I'm, naked!" she mumbled miserably as she squeezed her thighs together around the sybian "...And you're really embarrassing me right now!"

Anton laughed loudly as Kianna's ears went as flat as they possibly could.

"Yes, you are!" exclaimed Anton as he wore a broad smile across his face "But I like it when you're naked! And when you're embarrassed! I think it's very cute!"

Kianna groaned again as her ears pointed themselves straight back in annoyance.

"...You ass!" she grumbled as she continued to stare at the floor "...You're mean!"

"Yes, I am!" chuckled Anton as he began to rub away the tear lines on her cheeks with his thumbs "Though I do think that you've earned this embarrassment Kianna. Let's not forget that you and your sister have made some pretty evil choices lately! And you do deserve to be punished for those choices!"

Kianna's ears laid back down submissively as her face scrunched up in worry.

"What are you going to do with us?" she asked quietly as her eyes lifted upwards and met his.

"...There will be plenty of time to discus that later" said Anton as he carefully let her go and picked up her gag "For now though, I thinks it's time to continue with your punishment"

Clamping her mouth shut, Kianna's eyes tightened with fear as Anton raised the gag to her face.

"Hey now!" chastised Anton as he lowered the gag and used a single finger to lift her chin back up and make her look at him "It's time to be brave again Kianna!"

The dark elf swallowed a lump in her throat as she kept her mouth shut and stared up at him with pleading eyes. Groaning softly, she shook her head as she tried to ease herself away from where she knew the gag was.

"Aw, you really don't like this gag at all" said Anton as his voice took on a soothing tone "Do you?"

"No!" declared Kianna through her clenched teeth as her ears rose up and then slowly fell back into place behind her head "...I hate that thing!"

"Hm, well that is regrettable. But I'm afraid it's not going to change the fact that you're guilty Kianna. You've made some very poor choices, and unfortunately this is going to be part of your punishment" explained Anton as he watched her eyes become misty again "You do understand that? Don't you?"

"Oh c'mon! Seriously!?" exclaimed Kianna as she kept her teeth clenched together "But I've done everything you've asked though! Right!? ...Please! Please don't make me wear that thing anymore!"

"...Kianna" sighed Anton as he shook his head "Now it's true that so far you have been a good girl tonight. But this is part of your original punishment, and unfortunately that punishment is not over... yet...?"

Anton blinked in surprise as the dark elf suddenly went stiff and her large eyes widened to their fullest.

"Wait, what!?" whispered Kianna softly as her eyes became locked to his "What did you say!?"

"...I said that your punishment isn't over yet?" repeated Anton as he cocked an eyebrow at the dark elf.

"No! Not..." exclaimed Kianna as she blinked and seemed to come to her senses. Shaking her head, her eyes quickly darted to the side as she did her best to look away while another faint blush spread across her cheeks.

His eyebrow still cocked, Anton tilted his head to the side and narrowed his eyes at the dark elf.

"Kianna" he called softly.

The dark elf stayed still for only a moment before she slowly shifted her eyes back over to him.

"...Your punishment isn't over yet Kianna" said Anton in a soft, soothing tone "So you'll have to wear this gag for awhile longer"

"But, argh! What if I'm sorry!?" exclaimed Kianna as her ears rose straight upwards "And I am! I mean it! This was all a huge, stupid mistake! And I'm really, really sorry about it! I really am!"

"...Well, if you do mean that, and you really are sorry" said Anton in the same soothing tone "Then you'll be brave and you'll accept your punishment, ...like a good girl"

Kianna blinked and pointed her ears straight back as she moved her eyes back to the side and looked away in defiance.

"...Kianna!" drawled Anton as he bobbed his finger, and her chin, up and down until he drew the dark elf's attention back to his eyes "You do want to be a good girl? Don't you?"

Kianna stared at him for a moment before her face scrunched up in misery and she began to whine softly through her nose.

"...Dammit!" she grumbled as she slumped her shoulders in frustration and glared angrily at him.

"That's what I thought. Now, be a good girl Kianna" soothed Anton with a smile as he moved the gag back up to her face "And open your mouth for me"

"Argh!" sighed the dark elf as she lowered her ears back down "...Alright, fine!"

Anton chuckled as he moved the gag in front of her mouth and waited.

Kianna grimaced as she swallowed another lump in her throat and tentatively opened her mouth to let him shove the gag back inside. She whimpered but didn't fight him as he re-clasped the straps of the head-harness to the face plate and tightened it all back up.

"Now see? Was that so bad?" teased Anton as he lifted her head up higher and made her look at him in the eyes "Look at you! Accepting your punishment like a good girl! My super brave little Dark Elf!"

Kianna grumbled in annoyance through her gag and pointed her ears straight back as she glared up at him. Anton chuckled again as she defiantly pulled her chin away from his hand and hung her head as she turned her glare to the floor below her.

The frustrated dark elf made a show of her displeasure by making faint growling sounds in the back of her throat as she began to bite at and chew on the gag that had been wedged back into place between her teeth. She froze in surprise when Anton placed his hand on the side of her head above her ear and began to run his fingers in between the straps of her head-harness in an effort the smooth out her hair.

"...You really are a good girl Kianna" praised Anton as he let his gaze wonder across the top of her head "...And I do mean that"

The dark elf blinked up at him as she watched his face soften.

"...You've worked so very hard, and done your best to keep yourself and your sister safe. ...You did everything that I asked you to. ...Even when it was something you hated!" smiled Anton "You still did it though... You really are such a very good girl, my little Dark Elf..."

Breathing slowly around the tightness that had seized her chest, Kianna stayed silent as she both stared at and listened to Anton speak. Though she was completely unaware that she was doing it, she slowly began to tilt her head and lean into his fingers.

Noticing this, Anton chuckled softly and shifted his motions into more of a gentle petting-like rub that the dark elf clearly appreciated.

This continued for several moments until Kianna seemed to come to her senses and realized what she was doing. She pulled her head back before looking away and grumbling through her gag as another warm blush spread across her cheeks.

Anton chuckled again as he gave the flustered dark elf a soft pat on her head and turned away from her.

Kianna glanced back and watched him out of the corner of her eye as he picked up the empty glass and stood up before walking back to his chair. She quickly looked down and away from him as he retook his seat and sat facing her.

Sighing through her nose, Kianna started to go back over the different emotions she had been feeling throughout the night when a sudden movement at her side caught her attention and she turned to find her sister glaring venomously at her.

"Hm!?" she hummed through her gag as she blinked in surprise.

Fiona's ears pointed themselves straight back as she made a low growl like noise through her gag.

Kianna lowered her own ears and cringed in on herself as she felt the heat of her sister's hatred wash over her. Quietly mumbling in an apologetic manner she let her eyes become pleading as she wordlessly asked her sister for forgiveness.

Sighing angrily through her covered nose, Fiona turned away in frustration and stared at the floor in front of herself as her murderously glaring eyes remained completely unchanged.

Kianna slumped and looked down at her own patch of floor. Too afraid and ashamed now to even look back at her sister, the scolded dark elf's eyes tightened in worry as she grumbled miserably.

"...Hm" mused Anton to himself as he looked back and forth between the two sisters "That was... interesting..."

Cradling his chin in his hand he narrowed his eyes at Fiona as he watched the dark elf tremble in anger.

"Interesting..." he mumbled in annoyance "And very uncalled for!"

12