Guilty x Creatures Ch. 07

Story Info
An end to the night in the Dungeon with the Dark Elves.
6.1k words
4.58
8.8k
7

Part 7 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 : After Midnight

Kianna's ears were pointed straight upwards in excitement as she looked back and forth between her sister and Anton. Seeing that neither of them were going to make a move she quickly began to get impatient.

"Mm!" she mumbled as she started to sway back and forth "Mmph!"

Kianna stopped her movements and went completely still as Anton shifted his gaze to her. Finding herself under his scrutiny, the dark elf stared back at him for a moment before nervously leaning herself back.

"Mm!" she whined as she looked from him to the pitcher of water and then at her sister "Hm!"

Fiona remained completely still as her sister continued to moan frantically beside her.

Twisting herself at the waist, Kianna turned to fully face Anton and mimicked her sister by laying her ears back submissively and hunching her head down on her shoulders.

"Hm!" she moaned as her eyes became pleading "Hmm!"

Anton looked back and forth between the two surrendered dark elves that had now become almost mirror images of each other. With a soft sigh he turned to the pitcher and began to fill the second glass with water.

Actually seeing the water being poured made all the difference in Fiona, and her eyes immediately began to quickly dart back and forth between the glass and Anton. Seeing him still unmoving she followed her sister's lead and began to quietly whimper.

Kianna went silent and turned to look at her sister as she noticed that she was calling out herself.

"Finally!" mumbled Anton "I was starting to think you were going to make poor Kianna do all the work for you!"

Fiona ignored the remark as she stared at the glass of water and continued to whimper softly.

Anton made a show of cracking his knuckles as he stood up and walked towards the two dark elves.

Suddenly unsure, the dark elves both cringed away from him as he knelt down and sat at eye level with them.

"Hm, well isn't this nice and convenient!" teased Anton as he looked from Fiona to Kianna "Tame one, and she goes off and tames the other one for you!"

Kianna blinked before looking down at the floor and mumbling sheepishly.

Fiona's eyes became glaring as she made a low menacing sound in the back of her throat.

"Hm, isn't that what this means?" asked Anton as he waved a finger back and forth between the dark elves and indicated their still flattened ears "Isn't this your way of saying that you don't want to fight anymore? And that you're ready to behave yourselves?"

Both of the dark elves went quiet. After a moment of stillness Kianna shrugged by raising a single shoulder and then letting it fall.

"I'm going to take that as a "yes" then" said Anton as he shifted his gaze to Fiona.

Fiona's glare intensified as they both stared into each others eyes.

"...You're a stubborn one. And that's the only reason you've suffered as much as you have" said Anton as he watched the dark elf's eyes tightened "You know what you need to do next"

Fiona's ears began to quiver slightly as she fought to keep them where they were. After a few more moments of glaring she gave in, cast her eyes downwards and nodded while groaning defiantly as she did so.

"Good" said Anton as he reached out and took hold of her sybian.

The startled dark elf bucked her hips and pulled away from him as Anton pushed her back and slid her across the floor before maneuvering her back to where she was originally. He then picked up the little wired control box and turned it over in his hand as he made a show of examining it. Out of the corner of his eye he watched as Kianna stared directly at the little box.

"No good deed will ever go unpunished Kianna" said Anton as he turned to the dark elf and gave her a soft grin "But you already know that... Don't you?"

Kianna's eyes went wide as she hunkered down and whimpered fearfully.

"We'll get to that in a little while though..." said Anton as he shifted his gaze back to Fiona "First things first..."

Fiona's rage was still clear on her face as she continued to glare angrily at him.

Without a word Anton reached out with his left hand and took hold of her head-harness before roughly pulling her head upwards until her whole body became taunt.

Fiona grunted in surprise as her body was suddenly stretched tight. She flinched but kept one of her eyes open as Anton moved his free hand to her face and began to unclasp her face plate. Once the plate was free of the leather straps, he peeled it away from her face while pulling the gag out of her mouth.

Anton did this in one quick motion as he felt this dark elf had not earned the gentler touch he had given her sister.

Setting the gag to the side, he took note that it had been just as badly ravaged as Kianna's. Which of course meant that Fiona had teeth that were just as capable of causing damage as her sister did. Unlike her meeker sister however, this dark elf seemed far more likely to use her natural weapons, and as such she warranted a higher level of caution.

"Better watch the fingers..." mumbled Anton to himself as he turned back to the dark elf.

Fiona immediately began to take several deep breaths through her parched mouth. She tried flexing her jaw but just like her sister it was too painful of a process for her to accomplish. Her tongue was so dry that it was literally stuck to the floor of her mouth and she let out a tiny yelp as she painfully peeled it up. Moving her newly freed tongue back and forth in her mouth, she glanced at the glass of water sitting on the table across from her and then looked at Anton with expectation in her eyes.

Anton's face became stoic as he stared back at her.

"Who is your Master now Fiona?" he asked calmly.

Fiona clamped her eyes shut and tried to clench her jaw as her face became marred with her agitation.

"Y-you!" she croaked angrily though her opened mouth.

Anton closed his eyes with a sigh and shook his head.

"Look at me when you say it" he said as he looked back at the dark elf and bobbed her head up and down by her head-harness.

Fiona scrunched up her closed eyes in irritation before blinking them open and shifting her gaze to him.

"Who is your Master now?" asked Anton as he took note that the dark elf's ruby colored irises now had a faint red glow to them.

"You!" hissed Fiona as she curled her lip up to bare her teeth and pointed her ears straight back behind her head.

"Good girl!" praised Anton with a smile as the dark elf hissed angrily through her open mouth and began to tremble in fury "Such a very good girl!"

"Hhhate!" hissed Fiona as she struggled to clench her jaw.

Anton couldn't help but to chuckle as he watched the enraged dark elf continue to tremble.

"Now you're just becoming more and more entertaining by the minute!" exclaimed Anton "I knew I was going to enjoy this!"

"Kill you!" ragged Fiona as she finally brought her jaws together and rattled her teeth.

"Hm, good luck with that!" teased Anton as he gave her a knowing smile and let go of her head-harness.

The dark elf tumbled back a bit at the sudden free falling sensation. She quickly readjusted herself and turned back to glare at Anton as he stood up in front of her.

With a small smile still on his face, Anton crossed over to the little table and picked up the waiting glass of water. Turning back to Fiona he was surprised to find that the dark elf had dropped her head to hang forward and was taking one labored breath after another as she stared down at the floor. Kneeling back down in front of her, he lifted her head back up by retaking hold of her head-harness and frowned when he found that she was already on the verge of falling asleep.

Teetering on the brink of unconsciousness, Fiona's ears were hanging limp from the sides of her head as she absently opened and closed her mouth. Her large eyes would only open halfway as she began to blink drearily.

Anton shook his head and moved the glass of water under the dark elf's nose a few times to both bring her fully back to her senses, and to torment her a little.

Fiona became alert again almost immediately as she registered the closeness of the water. Lurching forward in an attempt to reach the glass, she was jerked back by both Anton's hold on her head-harness and the chain attached to her shoulder harness. She groaned in frustration as she tried and failed to pull herself free of Anton's grip. Her tongue hanging limply out of her mouth she twisted her head as much as she could to glare at him.

"What do you say?" asked Anton as he gave her a condescending smirk.

Fiona clenched her teeth and swallowed painfully before taking a deep breath through her nose.

"P-please!" she groaned through her teeth as her eyes went wide with desperation.

"Good girl!" whispered Anton as he immediately moved the glass to her lips.

Fiona whimpered happily through her nose and shivered uncontrollably as the cool water filled her parched mouth and soaked her dried tongue. She pulled against her chain and raised her body up off the sybian as much as she could as she frantically gulped down the rejuvenating water.

When the glass was emptied, she let out a long and labored sigh and started to tremble so violently that it almost seemed as though she had gone into convulsions.

Anton held her steady until she finally went still and sighed again.

Breathing hard but feeling relieved nonetheless, Fiona looked at Anton expectantly. When he merely stared back at her, she scrunched up her face in irritation before flattening her ears back submissively.

"You know what you have to say" said Anton as he grinned at her.

Fiona went still for a moment before she suddenly bit her lower lip and pouted while giving him her best version of sad little puppy dog eyes.

Amused by her unexpected tactics, Anton began to laugh before shaking his head.

"You know what! I'm not gonna lie to you Fiona!" smiled Anton as he continued to shake his head "That almost worked!"

Fiona groaned miserably as her eyes tightened in frustration.

"Please!" she exclaimed as she shook her head as much as she could while still in his grip "I can't!"

"Don't be ridiculous" said Anton in a calm tone "You can, and you will"

"Ugh!" groaned Fiona as she clenched her teeth "Why are you doing this!"

"Because I think you deserve it" answered Anton as a condescending smirk returned to his face "And because I think it's fun!"

Fiona blinked as a surprised expression took form on her face.

"And I think you understand that too. Don't you?" smiled Anton as he narrowed his eyes in question "If our positions were reversed right now. You'd be enjoying yourself just as much as I am. And we both know this!"

Fiona stared at him for a moment before sighing and slumping her shoulders in defeat.

"...Please, Master!" she mumbled under her breath "One more!"

"Now see, was that really so hard?" asked Anton as he gently loosened his grip on her head-harness "I knew you could do it!"

"I hate you!" growled Fiona as she let her head hang limp.

"I know" said Anton as he stood up.

Crossing back over to the table, he quickly refilled the glass before turning back to Fiona.

The waiting dark elf had remained alert this time and was watching him expectantly with eyes that were now bright and cleared of their redness.

Kneeling back down in front of her, Anton had to take hold of the head-harness again to keep the excited dark elf from knocking the glass from his hand. Holding her in place he forced her to drink this glass at an even slower pace than the first one.

Kianna was smiling with her eyes as she watched the liveliness quickly return to her sister. Her ears had pointed themselves straight upwards which gave her a very "happy" look and her blatant relief was down right joyful. Though she didn't seem to be aware that she was even doing it, Anton had noticed that she was ever-so-slightly grinding herself against the sybian and this put a knowing smile on his face.

Setting the now empty glass down next to her gag, Anton let go of the head-harness and crossed his arms over his chest as he faced Fiona and looked her over.

Tense with mistrust in her eyes, the dark elf pointed her ears straight back and stared at him as she waited for him to speak. Her brow creased in annoyance when he smiled at her.

"You know Fiona I really hope you understand just how lucky you are to have a sister like Kianna! She clearly loves you very much!" nodded Anton as surprise spread across Fiona's face "She's worked so hard to make sure you were going to be okay! She really is a very, very good girl that apparently cares a lot about you! She did a lot for you today, and I hope you do plan on thanking her!"

Fiona blinked and quickly looked over at the other dark elf.

"...Y-yeah! I, she's the best!" she exclaimed as she lowered her eyes and ears "Thank you, Kianna!"

Kianna chirped out a series of happy sounds as she playfully rocked her head back and forth.

"Yes, I really do hope you appreciate what she's done for you..." said Anton as his voice took on a darker tone "Because she is going to have to suffer for it..."

"...W-wha!?" stammered Fiona as turned back to him "Why!?"

"Why?" repeated Anton as he tilted his head in mock question "Why do you think?"

Fiona had a confused look on her face as she went to speak. Looking back and forth between her sister and Anton she stayed silent out of uncertainty.

"...Fiona" soothed Anton as a grin spread across his face "Do you really think that your Sybian just turned itself off?"

Fiona's eyes went wide as realization spread across her face.

"Because it didn't..." said Anton as he turned to Kianna.

Kianna made a loud gulping sound as she swallowed a lump in her throat and laid her ears down submissively.

"My poor, poor little dark elf..." soothed Anton as he sadly shook his head and got to his feet "She disobeyed her Master. And now she's going to have to face the consequences of that very poor decision..."

Kianna's eyes widened to their fullest as Anton stood above her and gave her a soft smile.

"Wait!" cried Fiona.

"Wait? For what!?" snapped Anton as he turned back to her "Oh!? Did you want to take her place Fiona? Hm? Maybe sacrifice yourself for her the way she's been so willing to sacrifice herself for you!? ...Or are you just looking to glare at her again? Answering her compassion with your ungrateful anger!? Go ahead and answer me Fiona. Tell me that you want to trade places with her. Or at least share in her punishment! Maybe even take half of it on yourself!? That seems fair enough to me, and at this point I'm more than willing to entertain that idea!"

Fiona's eyes became panicked as she cringed back. Glancing at her sister she quickly looked away and lowered her ears as she set her jaw.

"...Well!?" asked Anton as he cocked an eyebrow at the dark elf "Do you have anything else to say? Or not!?"

"...No" whispered Fiona as she hunched her shoulders and looked down at the floor "...I don't"

"Mmeeph!?" whined Kianna as tears of hurt started to form in the corners of her eyes.

"Hm, I didn't think so..." mumbled Anton as he cradled his chin in his hand and turned back to loom menacingly over a now quivering Kianna "Well then, what should I do with you?"

Kianna cringed down as low as she could as she subconsciously tried to make herself look as small as possible.

"Plenty of options to choose from... Especially considering we're in a "Dungeon" that's just full of fun and painful toys..." mused Anton as Kianna began to whimper fearfully "But then again, this is a first offense, so I don't think I need to be too rough with you... And besides, I always feel the lessons hit home the best whenever the punishment fits the crime"

Kianna started to frantically shake her head as Anton knelt down in front of her and picked up the control box for her sybian.

"I'd like to leave this going for a few hours but I don't think you've got that in you right now. And it's just too difficult to fully reflect on your mistakes once you've passed out..." mused Anton as he turned the controller over in his hands and held it right side up "So I guess just one hour will have to do..."

"HMMPH! MM MM! MM MM!" cried Kianna through her gag as she stared wide eyed at the controller and bucked her hips wildly in a desperate attempt to escape the coming onslaught.

Anton said nothing as he turned the little dial and upped the intensity of the sybian to max.

Kianna jolted as if she had just been electrified. She curled in on herself and began to tremble horribly as she desperately tried to maintain control of her body. Unfortunately, spending the last two days in a constant state of sexual arousal had left her both highly sensitive, and susceptible to being easily stimulated further, and she could only hold back for a moment before the sybian, which when set to max was powerful enough to vibrate her entire being, began to send her still aching body crashing over the edge.

Arching her spine and throwing her head as far back as she could left her in a coiled shape for a moment before she lost all sense of herself and began to convulse wildly. Screaming through her gag she twisted back in on herself and went still with tension before a short but intense climax was violently ripped from her body and was quickly followed by the build up of another.

Anton retook his seat and leaned back with his legs crossed at the ankles as he watched the struggling dark elf squirm and contort herself into one twisted shape after another. About midway through the assigned time period he glanced over at Fiona and cocked an eyebrow at the sight of her.

The second dark elf appeared to be completely mesmerized by the sight of her sister's pleasured torture. But rather than be horrified by what she was seeing it was quite clear by the expression on her face that she was instead fully enthralled by the spectacle.

A sadistic glint shone brightly in her eyes as she bit her lower lip and slowly shifted herself back and forth atop her own sybian. With her ears pointed straight upwards and the corners of her mouth curled up into a thin smile there was little question left as to whether or not she approved of her sister's treatment.

"Are you enjoying yourself over there?" asked Anton as a broad smile spread across his face.

Fiona turned to him as he spoke and immediately looked away as an annoyed frown marred her features.

Anton shook his head in amusement as he turned his attention back to the chaotically bouncing Kianna.

When the hours worth of time finally came to an end, Anton knelt back down in front of the quivering dark elf and shut the sybian off with a quick twist of the knob.

Staring straight up at the ceiling with her back curled into a painful arch, Kianna hung motionless for a moment before slumping off to the side of the sybian. She was held in place and kept from fully falling over by the chain attached to her shoulder harness. Her eyes had rolled into the back of her head, which left nothing but the whites visible between her half closed eyelids. The constant garbled moan and her sporadically twitching ears made it clear that she was completely incoherent and just barely swimming on the edge of consciousness. Viscus fluids ran from her tormented sex and pooled down on either side of the sybian, coating both the machine and her legs as it went.

"Aw, my poor little dark elf!" soothed Anton as he took hold of Kianna's shoulders and lifted her back upright "It looks like her little brain might have gotten vibrated a little too roughly!"

Kianna's head lolled to the side as she blinked away her incoherency. Drearily, she lifted her head up and looked at Anton with half closed eyes before moaning softly and slumping forward to rest her head against the very center of his chest.

12