Guilty x Creatures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisting around in her seat on Anton's lap, Kianna fully embraced her sister and held her tightly as Fiona began to cry out for their "Nanny Ma".

Tightening his arms around the pair of sobbing dark elves, Anton held them gently as they both began to wail in sorrow.

A little over an hour later, Kianna awoke, and blinking open her eyes, found herself staring at her still snoozing sister. The confused dark elf remained still for a moment as she tried to place where she was. A gentle pleasant feeling caught her attention and focusing on it she realized that someone was slowly running their fingers through her hair. Moving carefully, so as not to disturb whoever was comforting her, she tilted her head upwards and found that she and Fiona were both resting against Anton's chest.

Though he was still holding the two dark elves and lightly stroking the hair on their heads, Anton appeared to be dozing as he sat with his head leaned back against the chairs headrest and his eyes fully closed.

Kianna remained still and watched him for a moment before sighing silently through her nose. Her eyes went wide in surprise as his hand suddenly gripped the top of her head and began to playfully ruffle her hair.

"You two really need a bath!" mumbled Anton without opening his eyes "You both stink!"