Guilty x Creatures Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even though I'm not!" she whimpered as she covered her eyes and sobbed again "I mean look at me! I got red eyes! And fangs! I'm not cute! ...I'm creepy!"

"...Oh damn the Gods Kianna! Don't be stupid!" exclaimed Fiona as she dropped back into the tub and took hold of her sister by the shoulders before pressing their foreheads together "Listen to me! You are not creepy! Okay! You're cute! Really cute!"

"R-really!? Am I really!?" whined Kianna as she leaned in against her sister "I'm not scary!?"

"No! You're cute, you really are cute!" reassured Fiona as she wrapped her arms around her and hugged her tightly "You're a stupid, stupid idiot too though!"

"I'm sorry!" laughed Kianna as she returned her sister's embrace.

The dark elves held each other tightly for a moment before slowly loosening their grips on one another.

"...I don't want us to be scared anymore!" whispered Kianna as she clung to her sister "And I want us to know more about what we really are!"

"Oh save me!" muttered Fiona as she shook her head "And what!? You think he's gonna be, fucking, Professor North! And just start teaching you everything you need to know about dark elves!?"

"...Well, yeah! I mean he already has been!" reasoned Kianna "He's told us way more than Mom or anybody else ever has before! And he doesn't even have to Fiona! He wants to!"

"He's just been trying to butter us up Kianna! That's all everything has been so far!" exclaimed Fiona "But you know what he's gonna do to you! He's gonna take everything from you! Until you have nothing left! Do you really wanna lose your freedom!?"

"What freedom!?" mocked Kianna "I don't really even have any freedom! And I don't have anything left for him to take! I really don't have anything left to lose!"

"Don't be stupid Kianna!" growled Fiona "You have a lot to lose!"

Kianna tilted her head to the side as a look of contemplation spread across her face.

"Not really?" she reasoned "Fiona, I really don't have anything?"

"Yes you do! What about your damn dignity Kianna!?" snapped Fiona "Or do you honestly think for one second that this guy isn't going to turn his "cute little dark elf" into his very own little fuck toy, sex slave!?"

"...What?" mumbled Kianna "His, what!?"

"What do you mean his "what"!? His fucking sex slave! Did you seriously not even think about that!?" exclaimed Fiona as she felt her sister go rigid in her arms "Like you're not gonna end up as this dudes fuck toy Kianna! Seriously! I don't even want to think about all the horrible things he's gonna do to you! Or make you do for him!"

Kianna's eyes went wide as her ears pointed themselves straight upwards.

"Wait! Really!?" she breathed as she blinked in question "...What, kind of things do you think he'll do to me!?"

"Fucking horrible things!" exclaimed Fiona "Disgusting things! Things that are so intense and perverted that you'll never, ever be able to forget them because they'll stay haunting your dreams forever!"

"...Oh, really. ...That sounds, um, yeah" said Kianna as she stared forwards at nothing "...But hold on a sec, what kinds of things are you talking about though!? Like, what do you think he'll he actually do!?"

"I, I don't fucking know!" snapped Fiona "Probably some shit that's so sick and twisted that... that... Wait a minute!?"

Fiona took hold of her sister's shoulders and pushed her forward so as to hold her out in front of herself.

Kianna had a light blush across her cheeks as she avoided looking back into her sister's eyes and instead stared sheepishly down into the bathwater.

"...Oh for fucks sake Kianna! Are you serious!" cried Fiona as her eyes went wide in rage "What the Hell is wrong with you!?"

"What!?" exclaimed Kianna as she lowered her ears and leaned even further back "I didn't even say anything!"

"Oh, you don't need to say anything! Your face says it all!" growled Fiona as she pointed her ears straight back in anger "I can't believe this! You, you fucking, cock-hungry little slut!"

"Hey!" whined Kianna as she dipped her ears in a low and sorrowful manner "You don't have to be mean!"

"Are you serious right now!?" exclaimed Fiona "Are you actually thinking about this, in a real way!?"

Kianna continued to look down at the water as she puffed out her cheeks and shrugged sheepishly.

"...Maybe!" she mumbled quietly "...I don't know!"

"You don't... What do you mean you don't know!?" questioned Fiona as she spoke through her teeth "What does that even fucking mean Kianna!? What are you thinking right now!?"

"That... That it maybe, might be kinda fun, to be a... you know!" admitted Kianna as her blush spread further across her cheeks "...If, if it's for him!"

"...Have you, lost your fucking mind!?" questioned Fiona as her tone became hushed.

"No!" said Kianna as she stared at the water and shook her head "I really do think that it might actually be kinda fun, you know... And, I think you could have some fun too! You know, if you just gave it a try, at least once!"

Fiona had become completely dumbfounded as she stared at her sister.

"...Well?" asked Kianna as she peeked up at her "What do you think? ...About trying it too?"

"No! Hell fucking no! You have lost your mind Kianna!" exclaimed Fiona "Do you not realize that you're talking about fucking the same psycho that locked you up and left you to starve for days! You do realize that!? Right!?"

"He's not a psycho Fiona! ...But yes, I do remember that!" declared Kianna as she pointed her ears straight back "And that did suck! A lot! But I was gonna kill him! So now we're even!"

"Oh! You're even now!" mocked Fiona as she smiled devilishly "You do remember that this guy stole your money though! Right!?"

"...Yeah!" mumbled Kianna as she narrowed her eyes into a glare "But so did you!"

"...And I apologized for that!" growled Fiona as she glared right back at her sister "This guy is still a sadistic monster though!"

"Yeah!" exclaimed Kianna as her glare tightened into a scowl "But so are you!"

"...Maybe!" hissed Fiona "But the difference is I don't want to turn you into my slave Kianna!"

Kianna eased back and gave her sister a look of disbelief.

"...What!?" exclaimed Fiona as she furrowed her brow "I would never do that to you!"

Kianna raised an eyebrow as she sighed through her nose.

"Fiona, sometimes you talk in your sleep" she mumbled "And there's been a few times now, that it's gotten kinda disturbing!"

"...That, that's not the same!" claimed Fiona "That was just some stupid dreams!"

"Yeah..." mumbled Kianna as she folded her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes "Right!"

"It was! But this is real!" declared Fiona as her expression became serious "You're being stupid and making a huge mistake Kianna! This is dangerous!"

Kianna's eyes softened as she stared at her sister.

"It is, I know it is..." said Kianna as her face became torn "It's a risk! A real risk... And I know I can't ask you to stay with me... But I really don't want you to leave either!"

Fiona blinked in confusion before rolling her eyes.

"You're such an idiot Kianna!" she declared as she wrapped her arms back around her sister "I can't just leave you here like this!"

"Well, that's very good to hear Fiona" said Anton "Not that I was going to give you a choice of course"

Both of the dark elves immediately turned towards the door and lowered their ears.

Anton was leaning in the doorway with his arms folded over his chest. A thin grin was on his face as he stood watching them. In his left hand he was holding two small bundles that were each wrapped in a bright, white cloth.