Guilty x Creatures Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both hands now free, Fiona was able to give each of her breasts equal attention and she wasted no time as she immediately caressed them in her hands and then roughly mashed, and molded them both together. She took hold of her nipples by lightly crushing them against the sides of her index fingers with her thumbs. Surprised by just how stimulated she actually was, she lost herself a bit and moaned softly as she rolled her hardened nipples between her thumbs and fingers.

The two dark elves remained in these positions as they worked together to bring Fiona closer and closer to her next climax.

As she began to slip towards the edge, Fiona was unable to maintain her stance and groaning in pleasure she hunched forward and lowered herself down on her bent legs before coming to rest on her bottom.

Kianna followed her sister's downwards path and tried in vain to keep her tongue inside her but was forced to retreat when Fiona's body bent at too far of an angle for her head to stay in place.

Panting through her open mouth, Fiona's fatigue was made obvious by her ears as they hung limply out from the sides of her head. She slowly leaned herself backwards until she was able to rest her shoulders against the side of the tub. She never once took her hands away from her breasts as she continued in her efforts to keep herself as stimulated as possible. Her tortured looking eyes clearly showed her desperate need as she spread her still bent legs out wide in obvious invitation for Kianna to continue.

Kianna's legs were still sprawled out at her sides as she now sat with her body leaning forwards. Her hands were planted against the floor of the tub and her elbows were locked as she rested on her arms with her back at a sloped angled. Seeing the condition that her sister was now in, she tilted her head to the side and gave her a devilish looking smile.

Fiona's eyes immediately narrowed and she tried and failed to raise her ears back upright as a signal of her annoyance.

"You know..." teased Kianna as she reached out and lightly ran her fingertip in a thin circle across Fiona's pubic mound "I could! Just leave you like this!"

"I...! Will...! Kill you!" panted Fiona between her labored breaths "In...! Your sleep!"

Giggling joyfully at her sister's response, Kianna scooted herself forward and ran her splayed hands out across Fiona's exposed inner thighs before taking hold of and gripping both of her legs tightly just before her knees. She then bent forward and lowered her face down between her sister's spread legs.

Kianna's eyes became mocking as she let her tongue hang out and teasingly wiggled its tip just over her sister's now soaking slit.

"Slave!" growled Fiona through her clenched teeth "I swear you better get back in there, right now!"

Giggling again, Kianna slid her tongue into her sister's lower lips and ran it down between her labia until she reached the opening of her vagina.

Fiona visually relaxed and refocused on enjoying herself as Kianna's tongue finally slid back inside her.

Knowing that her Master was still watching, Kianna tucked her knees in further beneath her torso and raised her rear end up even higher in an effort to give him a better view of her bottom. She let the thoughts of him enjoying the sight of her body flood her mind as she worked to please her sister.

For his part, Anton was certainly appreciative of the gesture, as now his entire world was being dominated by the wonderful sight of a joyfully bouncing, elven butt.

Fiona on the other hand had pushed everything else out of her mind as she let herself be overtaken by pleasure. Reaching down with her right hand, she dug into her labial folds until her fingertips found her clitoris. With her knuckles bumping against her sister's face, she frantically swirled her fingers about as she played with her engorged little nub. Feeling herself reaching her peak, the dark elf began to moan in her throat and raise her hips in a rocking motion as she urged her sister to increase her pace.

Sensing Fiona's coming climax, Kianna dug deeper with her probing tongue until she suddenly felt her sister's body go rigid and become stiff.

Every muscle in Fiona's lower body had become so tightly tensed that as one they began to spasm as she was rocked by the most intense orgasm she had experienced so far that day. Losing all sense of control the overly stimulated dark elf began to moan loudly as she rode the waves of pleasure that ran throughout her entire body. She suddenly went silent and ceased to even breathe as all conscious thought was completely washed out of her mind and her head was filled with a surge of ecstasy that left her floating in nothing but a blissful white void.

Kianna's eyes had gone wide in amusement as she watched her sister's quivering body spasm uncontrollably, become completely still and then finally collapse in on itself.

The poor exhausted dark elf had gone completely limp as she laid slumped against the side of the tub. Keeping her eyes tightly shut, she began to take quick shallow breaths in an effort to recover from the intensity of her release.

"...Damn!" mumbled Kianna as she returned to her leaning position and rested on her outstretched arms "That looked like a good one!"

Fiona didn't respond beyond lifting her hands away from where they still grasped at her breast and clitoris and letting her arms fall limp at her sides.

"Hm, you know she actually looks kinda cute like that" smiled Anton "She kind of reminds me of a sleepy Hyena!"

"Right!" laughed Kianna as she smiled at him and quickly turned back to her sister "She's normally a total bitch! But she can be so sweet when she's all spent up and tuckered out!"

Fiona's mouth tightened into a very slight grimace that disappeared almost immediately as she seemed to start dozing.

"...Hm?" mumbled Anton as he thoughtfully cocked an eyebrow.

After watching the dark elf remain motionless for a few moments, he rose from his seat and moved towards the tub. Lowering himself down on his haunches he leaned over the side of the tub and took hold of Fiona's head by cradling his right hand under her chin.

Fiona blinked in surprise and immediately looked up at him. She narrowed her eyes in annoyance but offered no resistance as Anton gently twisted her head to the side and made her face him directly.

Anton held her still for a moment as he tilted his head one way and then the other as he looked over her face. Fiona's eyes were unfriendly as they followed his movements but she made no effort to escape his hold or bite at his hand. Taking things a bit further, Anton raised his left hand and pressed his fingertip against the top edge of Fiona's eye. The startled dark elf blinked and closed her eyes in response and Anton quickly slid his fingertip down over her closed eyelid and held her eyelid shut by pressing down against its bottom edge.

Fiona's face scrunched up in annoyance as she clamped both of her eyes shut. A moment later she opened her still free eyelid and after blinking a few times looked up at Anton. Her single open eye was questioning and showed her discomfort clearly. Despite her obvious misgivings she still made no move to resist nor did she speak out.

"...Well, somebodies in a compliant mood all of a sudden!" grinned Anton as he released her eyelid.

Fiona blinked several times and went to glare at Anton but her effort instead turned into a tired look and she merely stared at him as she continued to let her chin rest in his hand.

"...This might be good time to get your health check out of the way" mused Anton as he continued to look over the seemingly surrendered dark elf "Really should get you cleaned up first though..."

"Health check?" asked Kianna as she tilted her head and cocked one of her ears in a curious manner.

"Mm hm, its just a simple little go over" explained Anton "Basic measurements, height and weight kind of stuff. And then a quick overlook to make sure there isn't anything obviously wrong with you"

"Oh, okay" said Kianna as she looked back at her sister "That doesn't sound so bad"

"It's not. It's basically just for my own documentation" said Anton as he tilted Fiona's chin up higher and smiled as he looked her in the eyes "Since you are slaves now you do have to be documented after all!"

Suddenly aware of the grip he had on her chin, Fiona's eyes tightened into a glare as she again tried and failed to point her ears straight back behind her head.

"...Yeah, I guess that makes sense" nodded Kianna "So do we have to go see a doctor for this?"

"No, not at first. You will after you've been fully registered though, and then again each year after that" said Anton as he released Fiona's chin and stood up "That's a Terran based law to make sure you aren't being abused or neglected in any legitimate way"

The dark elves glanced at each other before turning back to Anton and watching him as he picked up the travel bag and set it on the vanities counter-top next to the sink.

Glancing back at the dark elves, Anton found them both staring intently at the bag.

"Kianna" he said as he turned his head fully towards her.

The dark elf stiffened and immediately turned to face him.

"Yes Master!?" she cried cheerfully as her ears pointed themselves straight upwards.

"I think the amount of elven fluids in that water is a bit too high for you two to be bathing in it now" teased Anton as he grinned at her "So why don't you go ahead and just drain the rest of it"

Kianna glanced at her sister and grimaced as she looked down at the water they were both sitting in.

"Oh! Ew!" she cried as she registered the faint tint to the water around her "Yeah, I think you're right!"

Anton chuckled as Kianna quickly scooted herself across the tub and lifting the metal stopper, opened the drain.

As the last of the water emptied out of the tub, Anton turned back to the bag and unzipped one of it's side compartments.

"Do you two think you could manage to stay standing long enough to take a shower?" he asked as he began to rummage through the items in the compartment "Or would you rather just bath in the tub?"

The dark elves both glanced across the room to the large tiled shower before turning back to each other.

"We should be fine" said Kianna with a shrug "Showers probably gonna be easier anyway"

"Mm, alright then" said Anton as he began to pull several plastic bottles out of the bag "Well be careful in there, and just sit down if you feel like you need to. We have all day now. So there's no reason for you to fall over because you got tired and tried to power through it"

The dark elves watched with interest as Anton set bottles labeled "body wash", "shampoo" and "conditioner", as well as several cotton washcloths out on the counter-top.

"We have our own shampoos already" muttered Fiona as she looked over the blue, green and white bottles.

"And you're free to use them whenever you're bathing normally" said Anton "These ones here are not simple store bought items. They're specialized recovery formulas made with enchanted ingredients that will help to revitalize your systems"

"Really!?" exclaimed Kianna as she peered at the green bottle "Did you have to special order these!?"

"No, these were actually a gift from a friend. They're meant to help you recover from light injuries and intense fatigue. Like what you would experience after an extreme session of exercise or even a battle. But they can also be used as part of the aftercare on slaves that have just gone through a particularly tough bondage session, as well as new ones that have just been acquired" explained Anton "And you two technically qualify for both of those conditions. So I figured we might as well give them a go and see how well they work"

"...These aren't going to melt our minds or anything like that!?" asked Fiona as she looked over the bottles with a renewed suspicion "Are they!?"

"Do you mean that literally or metaphorically?" asked Anton as he turned to her "Because if metaphorically then yes, at least from what I understand. Supposedly getting washed with these is a very blissful experience"

"You've never tried them?" asked Kianna as she rose up and stepped out of the tub.

"I have" said Anton "But these particular formulas were apparently designed specifically to benefit females. So I didn't have the same experience with them that you supposedly will"

"Oooo, sounds exciting!" exclaimed Kianna as she leaned over the side of the tub to help her sister up.

"I think you mean it sounds sketchy!" muttered Fiona as she reluctantly took her sister's offered hand and got to her feet before stepping over the side of the tub.

"I'm actually pretty interested to see what kind of effect, if any, these are gonna have on you two" said Anton as he picked up the semi-transparent bottle of body wash and examined it's contents by tilting it back and forth "Especially on you Fiona"

"Me!?" exclaimed the dark elf as she came to a stand next to her sister and turned to face him while pointing her ears straight upwards "Why me!?"

"Because you're a lesbian" explained Anton as he set the bottle down and picked up the conditioner "I'm wondering if that'll make any difference with how these work?"

"...Why would it!?" asked Fiona as she glared at the bottle in his hand "What does that have to do with anything!?"

"Well these didn't do anything at all for me since I'm a male in both body and mind" explained Anton "I wasn't sure how you were configured though, so I'm curious to see how they'll work with you"

"...What the Hell are you talking about!?" exclaimed Fiona "What do you mean by "configured"!? What does that mean!?"

"...Do you identify as a male at all?" asked Anton with a sigh "Or are you completely female through and through?"

"Oh, that's what you mean!" said Fiona as she crossed her arms over her chest "Well not that it's any of your business! ...But I'm female, and I've never seen myself as a male"

"Hm, okay then" nodded Anton as he picked up the shampoo "Then I'm guessing these should work the same way with both of you. We'll find out soon enough though"

Turning to the now standing dark elves, Anton handed the shampoo and conditioner to Kianna before giving Fiona the body wash and washcloths.

Kianna immediately popped open the cap of the shampoo and began to sniff it as she and her sister made their way across the bathroom to the large tiled shower that was built into the far wall.

"How is it?" asked Fiona as she pulled open the clear glass, swinging door of the shower and let her still sniffing sister enter before her.

"Kinda woody, with a little bit of... vanilla? Maybe?" said Kianna as she scrunched up her face in thought "It's not bad! But I don't think I'd ever use it over my own stuff"

"Doesn't smell poisonous though!?" mumbled Fiona as she pulled the door shut and went to set the bottle and washcloths down on a small shelf built into the wall "I don't know if I even wanna risk that shit to be honest!"

"No, it smells okay. I don't think there's anything wrong with it" said Kianna as she set her bottles down next to her sister's "I can try it first though, if you want"

"No, it's cool" mumbled Fiona as she stood off to the side and turned on the overhead faucet "I'm sure it's fine..."

At five feet wide and ten feet long, the extra large shower was built to be overly spacious inside. It was designed with built in seating and multiple faucets at both ends, as well as a large rainmaker style faucet in the ceiling at it's center. This faucet was more than large enough for two people to stand beneath it at the same time. The showers entire surface was covered in a very light tan-colored tile with a slightly darker grout. And all of it's fixtures were colored black.

Fiona held her hand out and felt the falling water as she waited for it to reach the desired warmth. As soon as it did, she and her sister both stepped into the downpour-like shower and immediately began to run their fingers through their hair in an effort to soak themselves as much as possible.

Anton watched the dark elves for a few moments before turning back to the travel bag and opening a thin compartment that ran along it's length. From this compartment he pulled out a leather-bound tablet computer and turned it right side up in his hands. By flipping the flapped protective cover open and folding it around the back of the device, he was able to make a slanted stand for the computer to rest upright against. Setting the tablet up on the counter-top, he switched it on and left it to boot up.

Checking to be sure that they were both still standing, Anton glanced over to the dark elves and found that they had both moved out from beneath the falling water and were now standing at the shelf they had set everything up on. As he watched, Kianna squirted a heavy dab of the cream colored shampoo into her sister's hands before giving herself her own generous glob. Fiona eyed the shampoo suspiciously as she gave it a sniff. Glancing up at her sister she watched her for several moments as she lathered her glob into her hair. Satisfied that the shampoo was at least not going to immediately kill her, the unhappy looking dark elf grudgingly followed her sister's lead.

"Hm, well that's interesting..." mused Anton to himself as he noticed that the two dark elves had both moved their ears out of the way of their working hands by folding them down and pointing them out and away from their heads "...I wonder if they won't touch them either?"

Taking advantage of the fact that Fiona had her eyes closed and was now preoccupied with her hair, Kianna ducked her head down a bit and took the opportunity to get a closer look at her sister's collar. She was only able to gaze at it for a moment though before being caught in the act. Smiling sheepishly the discovered dark elf leaned herself back as she was berated by her incensed sister. Although he couldn't hear what was being said over the sound of the shower, Anton still grinned at the spectacle.

Once fully lathered the dark elves left the shampoo to sit for a moment as they each took a washcloth, added a dab of the body wash to it, and began to scrub themselves clean.

While downloading, and then setting up a registry file for each of the dark elves on the tablet, Anton kept a glancing eye on them as they each meticulously cleaned their own limbs and torsos and then helped each other with their backs. Once they were both completely covered in suds they moved back under the overhead faucet and into the falling water, where they began to rinse themselves off.

While watching them, Anton had taken note that indeed neither one of the dark elves had given their ears any attention at all, and had instead made obvious attempts to avoid even touching them.

"Sensitive little elves" he muttered to himself as he watched the dark elves step back out from under the water and make their way back to the shelf and the bottle of conditioner that was waiting there "We will need to address that..."

The dark elves seemed to have fallen into a much more relaxed state as they stood at the shelf and appeared to casually chitchat with each other over the bottle of conditioner that Fiona was now holding. Kianna held out her hand and when given a dollop of the pink colored conditioner she bent forward at the neck and gave it a few sniffs before offering her hand and letting Fiona to do the same. They resumed their discussion for a moment before shrugging at each other and continuing with their shower. Once they had both covered their heads in the pink lather, they moved back under the falling water and began to rinse off for the last time. Now that they were essentially finished, the dark elves took their time with this last rinse and let themselves enjoy the warm water for a bit longer than they had before.