Guilty x Creatures Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humans were different in this way too, as even though the parents may look completely different from each other, their baby would not look exactly like one or the other but would instead have traits from them both. This gave humans even more variety in their appearances.

Kianna was in no way familiar enough with humans to be able to tell where Anton's family came from by just looking at him. This fact was a little upsetting for her, and something that she planned to fix by doing some research on humans. That way she could figure it out herself without having to ask him. She didn't think that this would be too difficult to do, since Anton didn't appear to be a rare type of human, as she had already seen other humans that looked somewhat similar to him.

He was a tall human, but not necessarily huge, and she guessed that he was at least a few inches over six feet but she wasn't exactly sure. And all she could really say was that he was definitely taller than herself. She knew that humans could technically get bigger than him, but she did like that he was still on the taller side for his species. His skin tone was a lot lighter than her own but wasn't as pale as some other humans she had seen and she would say he was probably somewhere in the middle when it came to human colors, if not just a little bit on the darker side. She kind of liked this too, since it made her own skin stand out more clearly when it was next to his. His hair, which was cut short and was just a few inches long across the top of his head, was also the complete opposite of her own when it came to color, as his was solid black while hers was a pure, bright white. She wondered if it would stay like that, since she knew that a humans hair could turn white as they aged. And she wasn't sure if she liked that idea or not, as on the one hand if it did turn white it would be the same as her's and on the other, as black, it was a nice contrast to her own, and their alternating color schemes, with her dark skin and light hair, and his dark hair and light skin did give them a nice balance that she did like and would be a little sad to lose.

Something else that she actually really liked about him was his ears. To her they were kind of dumpy and cute since they were so small and round. She did think it was a little weird that they didn't move, and this did make it kind of hard to tell what he was thinking or how he was feeling. She had to question a few times if he was actually mad or not, simply because of this. But this did also teach her something that was very interesting, and a little scary, about humans.

They didn't speak with their ears, they spoke with their eyes.

Anton's eyes were a vibrant, rich brown that she couldn't help but to find frighteningly beautiful. Unlike an elf's eyes which were large, bright and clear, his eyes were small, dark and deep. Like windows into his mind, they showed all of his thoughts, emotions and desires.

She didn't know how to describe it, but just by looking at them she had somehow found herself able to understand him. It was the strangest thing to her at first, but already she was quickly learning to recognize his silent speech.

There had been several times when she had looked into his eyes and felt a sense of reassurance, as though he were telling her that everything was okay, that he understood her and that she didn't have to worry anymore.

It was very odd how he could do this, and it could also be a little frightening, as more than once now he had used his eyes to give her what she now called his "Stop it!" look. And every time that he had given her this "Stop it!" look, her reaction had always been the same.

Without even realizing what was happening she would respond immediately by stopping whatever she was doing, almost as if she was being paralyzed, and would stare at him as she waited for his next silent or vocal reaction.

This was a little scary for her, as she would always respond this way without even thinking about it at all. In fact, she wouldn't even consciously register what she had done until it was already over.

She knew that there was no magic involved in this, and that it had nothing to do with her collar. It was just him and only him. This power was his, and with nothing but his eyes he could use it to strike her so deeply that she would immediately recognize his "Stop it!" look, for the command that it was, and without a seconds hesitation, she had always acknowledged him.

She didn't understand why this power that he had could work on her so easily. Especially since it didn't seem to effect Fiona the same way. And even more troubling was the fact that she couldn't even decide whether or not she hated that he could do this to her, or if she actually really liked it...

Anton's grin grew broader and broader as he watched the clearly excited dark elf. Though he had no way of knowing what she was actually thinking, it was still very entertaining to see her thoughts as they marched across her face. It had been especially entertaining, and quite an ego boost, to watch her eyes light up and go wide as she realized just how large the muscles on his arms really were. And it had taken a bit of willpower to stay still and keep from chuckling as she tried to wrap her hands around his arm and then again when she tickled him by tracing her fingertip back and forth along the base of his bicep, where the bulge of his muscle met the rest of his arm.

Once satisfied with her examination of that section of his anatomy, Kianna then quickly jumped back to the opposite side of his forearm and excitedly discovered that there was in fact a hand attached to the end of his limb.

After flipping his hand over one way and then the other, Kianna spent several minutes tracing the lines on his palm with her fingertip and then watching closely as those same lines creased together whenever she bent his thumb in over the top of his palm.

Anton's grin grew into a smile as he watched her eyes narrow and become focused while she bit her lower lip in obvious thought. She had apparently discovered through her gentle squeezing that the bones of his fingers were quite thin on either side of his knuckles but they then became thicker and bulged outwards at each of the joints that made up his digits and allowed them to bend. With the tips of her ears pointed straight upwards for the entire duration, the dark elf spent the next twenty minutes bending each finger at each of it's joints and then watching closely as Anton stretched them back out. She then spread the fingers apart so she could gently tug on the loose skin that was between them, before moving on to tapping at and examining each of his fingernails. Once she was satisfied with the fingers she moved back down to his palm and started tracing her fingertip along each of the veins that could be seen through the thin skin at his wrist.

"Such a curious little dark elf!" teased Anton as he watched her move her pressed fingertip along his veins in an effort to feel his pulse "Are you having fun!?"

Startled by the sound of his voice, Kianna jumped and immediately let go of his hand as she flattened her ears back behind her head.

"I, I'm! Yes!" she stammered as she turned to him and pointed her ears straight back "Don't scare me like that!"

Anton laughed as a light blush spread across her cheeks and she folded her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to scare you." soothed Anton as he sat up and planted his palms against the floor of the tub "But the way you jumped makes me think you've got a guilty conscious! So what were you thinking about just now!?"

"Nothing!" exclaimed Kianna as she looked off to the side "I wasn't thinking about anything!"

"Uh huh, sure!" smiled Anton as he scooted himself forward "If you say so!"

Kianna began to lightly pout as she watched him move to the center of the tub and use his foot to lift a metal lever and open the drain.

"Hey! Wait!" she exclaimed as she grabbed at his shoulder "What are you doing!?"

"I'm just letting some of the water out." explained Anton as he grinned at her "Don't worry! We're not done yet!"

"Oh, okay." said Kianna as she watched the waterline begin to fall "I thought that, nevermind!"

Anton chuckled as he pushed the lever back down and closed the stopper.

"Did you really think we'd be done before I got to have my turn!?" he teased as he pushed himself back to the side of the tub "Now how would that be fair!?"

"...Your turn?" questioned Kianna as her brow creased in confusion "What do you mean by your turn!?"

"I mean my turn!" teased Anton as he leaned himself back against the tub's sidewall "Obviously!"

"...Your turn, for what?" asked Kianna as she tilted her head to the side and cocked one of her ears "What are you talking about!?"

"I'm talking about how you got to play with my body for a little while..." explained Anton as he narrowed his eyes and gave the dark elf a playfully sinister looking smile "So now it's my turn... to play with yours!"

Kianna merely stared at him for a moment before her eyes became nervous and she eased herself back.

"Wait!" she exclaimed as she laid her ears back submissively "Wha, what are you going to do to me!?"

"Well... why don't you come just a little bit closer..." mocked Anton as he curled his index finger in and out to beckon her over "And we'll find out!"

Kianna was still for a moment before a tiny smile appeared on her face and she began to slowly scoot herself backwards.

"Oh no you don't!" smiled Anton as a thin glowing orange light chain shot out from his fingertip and instantly attached itself to the blood gem on Kianna's collar "C'mere you!"

Whining playfully, Kianna started biting her lower lip as she tugged back on the chain. Despite planting her hands and knees in an effort to brace herself, she was still slid across the smooth floor of the tub by the chain that reeled her in to Anton's side.

"What a naughty little slave girl!" exclaimed Anton as he caught her by quickly wrapping his arm around her shoulders and giving her a tight squeeze "And where do you think you're going!? Huh!? Nowhere! That's were you're going! Such a bad little dark elf!"

"I'm sorry!" whimpered Kianna playfully as she snuggled up against his side "But you're being scary and I don't know what you're gonna do to me!"

"Well don't you trust me!?" teased Anton as he squeezed her again "Hm!?"

"...Yeah!" mumbled Kianna as she lowered her ears "I do!"

"Good!" declared Anton as he twisted to the side and took hold of her around the waist with both hands "Then don't panic, okay!"

"Huh!?" exclaimed Kianna as she was lifted partially out of the water and set back down between Anton's legs "W-wait! What are you doing!?"

"I'm just going to play with you..." mumbled Anton as he spun her around until she was facing away from him and then pulled her in closer to himself "And I really don't want you to panic, okay. I'm not gonna hurt you! I promise!"

"Wha, what are you doing!?" exclaimed Kianna as she looked back over her shoulder at him "What is this-!"

The dark elf instantly froze and went silent as she felt a firm grip take hold of the sharp tip of her long, pointed ear.

Letting his aura flare outwards to bathe the area around him with a calming essence, Anton grimaced as he watched the panicked surprise instantly form in Kianna's large eyes.

"Now just relax, Kianna..." soothed Anton as he gently held on to her ear "Just, relax..."

12