Guilty x Creatures Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some time the two sat in silence as they read through their respective books. After nearly two hours had passed Anton glanced over at Fiona as he turned to the next page in his book.

"This is nice." he said softly "I like this."

Fiona was still for a moment before she gently rolled her head to the side and looked over at him with a single one of her large, ruby-colored eyes.

Anton stayed silent as he gave her a genuine grin.

Her eye tightening ever so slightly in annoyance, the dark elf said nothing as she turned her eyes back to her book. Shifted her shoulders back and forth against the armrest she was resting on until apparently comfortable again, she twitched her ears in a seemingly dismissive manner and made a show of going back to reading her book.

Shaking his head with a shrug, Anton continued to grin as he went back to reading his own book.

A short time later Fiona glanced back over at him, and finding him now intensely focused on what he was reading she reached down to the back pocket of her jean shorts and pulled out a packet of gum.

Anton's head shot up in surprise as a sharp snapping sound suddenly rang out through the room.

"What was that?!" he cried as he immediately turned to Fiona.

The dark elf said nothing as she smiled up at her book and began to blatantly chew her gum.

"...Oh. Really?" mumbled Anton as he watched her blow a small bubble and then pull it into her mouth to make another popping sound "Very funny!"

Still smiling, Fiona continued to say nothing as she absently flipped to the next page in her book.

Shaking his head, Anton sighed and went back to his own book as well. After a few minutes he had once again become focused on what he was reading when another sharp pop rang out.

"C'mon now, Fiona!" he mumbled as he looked over at her "It's been so peaceful in here. Why are you doing this?"

The dark elf clenched her jaw and remained silent.

"Please stop it." said Anton as he narrowed his eyes at her "Seriously, that's enough."

Her eyes creasing into a glare, Fiona tilted her head to the side and looked over at him as she blew another small bubble and pulled it into her mouth to pop it.

"...Why are you doing this?" asked Anton as he shook his head "I don't get it?"

"If you don't like it! Then do something about it!" mumbled Fiona as she looked away from him "Either make me leave, or just leave yourself!"

Anton stared at her for a moment before closing his book with a sigh.

"Alright then..." he grumbled as he got to his feet "I guess I will..."

Fiona smiled up at her book as he began to cross the room. Her smile faded immediately however as he stopped and stood right next to her. Dropping her book down she stared straight up at him as he gazed back down at her.

"Wha, what are you doing!?" she questioned as she blinked up at him.

"Something about it." stated Anton as he reached down to grab her.

"Where is he Molly!? Where is he!?" cried Kianna as she quickly followed behind the small dog that was moving frantically towards the sitting room "C'mon girl! Find Master, find him!"

The little pomeranian bolted through the archway and raced across the room before leaping up onto the couch and jumping onto Anton's lap.

"Hey, girl!" smiled Anton as he rubbed her head with his whole hand "Did you find me!?"

Anton once again was sitting at the end of the couch near the window. Unlike before however he was no longer simply sitting with his legs bent over the edge of his seat but was now lounging with his legs propped up in the air and his ankles resting in the groove at the small of Fiona's back.

"HUMPH! MM, MH!" growled Fiona as she struggled against the light chains that held her in place as she hung floating in midair "MMH! MM, HM!"

The dark elf was now hanging suspended face down a little over a foot above the floor. She was being held in the air by dozens of thin, vine-like light chains that shot out from various points along two orange glowing rings that circled around her body at both her shoulders and at her ankles. These glowing orange chains stood out brightly against her dark skin as they wrapped themselves tightly around her shoulders, arms and torso and as well as her long slender legs. A glowing orange version of the ninja-like plate mask style gag, that was complete with it's head-harness, was wrapped tightly around her head and was not only preventing her from speaking clearly but was also stopping her from chewing the gum that was still in her mouth. With her body stretched taunt between the two rings and her arms folded over themselves and held in place behind her back, the ensnared dark elf was nearly immobilized completely as the only portions of her body that she could move freely were her head, which she was currently thrashing wildly back and forth, and her feet, which were frantically and uselessly kicking at the open air behind her. At the sight of her sister she began to call out even louder in both eagerness and anger.

Kianna completely ignored her raging sister as she bounded, smiling into the room and stopped just in front of Anton.

"Hey there!" greeted Anton as he smiled back up at her "Are you still mad at me?"

Kianna's smile faded as she looked off to the side and pointed her ears straight back.

"Yes!" she pouted "...Mostly!"

"Oh, Kianna, I said I was sorry and I meant it." stated Anton as he gave her a soft look "But there was no reason for us to make macaroni and cheese when we already had enough leftovers ready for dinner."

"...Yeah, I know! ...But you said we would make it today!" whined Kianna as she looked at the floor "And I really wanted to..."

"I know you did, and again, I'm sorry." apologized Anton as Molly dropped off of his lap and settled in next to him on the couch "We will make it though, Kianna. That hasn't changed and we'll always have tomorrow. ...Okay?"

"...Yeah, okay." mumbled Kianna as her ears rose back up to their resting stance "...It's fine, I guess!"

"Okay, good!" smiled Anton as he continued to pet Molly "So is that what you came in here for? Or?"

"No! Not exactly!" cried Kianna as her smile returned "I need some money! So I came here to ask you for some!"

"Money?" questioned Anton as he cocked an eyebrow "You need some money?"

"Uh huh! Since you took all of mine, and my account is still empty! I kinda have no choice but to ask you for some!" explained Kianna "So here I am!"

"Mm hm, okay." nodded Anton "And what exactly do you need money for?"

"Cause I wanna buy some things..." stated Kianna as her entire demeanor became playful and she began to shift from foot to foot.

"Uh huh..." mumbled Anton as his eyes became suspicious "And what kinds of things exactly?"

"Well, some of its secret stuff..." admitted Kianna as she folded her arms around her middle "But the rest was... Well... mm... You see! When I was doing the dishes I was thinking about our school uniforms. And then I was thinking that since I'm gonna be doing chores now. I, kinda need some... working type of uniforms!"

"Uniforms?" questioned Anton.

"Yeah! You know, like what you wear when you do chores." explained Kianna as a light blush began to spread across her cheeks "The kind that's like a dress. But it's, kinda, different and it's really... Well, you know! ...It's a uniform!"

Anton tilted his head as he stared at the now squirming dark elf.

"Kianna, sweety, I don't think you really need to wear a uniform?" offered Anton "I mean all you're going to be doing is just normal housework. So I would think that regular clothes would be more comfortable for you?"

"What!? No! Argh! Look! ...Maybe uniform isn't the right word!" claimed Kianna as she raised her hands and pressed her fingertips together "I'm talking about things that are... like, outfits, they're like dresses! They're cute! And I think that you'll definitely like them! They're, like... Oh! They're like what a maid wears!"

"...Oh! Those!" exclaimed Anton as realization spread across his face "Oh, that kind of uniform..."

"Yeah! Now you get it!" grumbled Kianna as her blush deepened.

"Right, right... I see! Hmm..." smiled Anton as he cradled his chin in his hand "I don't know about that though, Kianna. Do you really think that you'll even be able to get any work done while wearing one of those?"

"Oh, yeah, sure!" exclaimed the dark elf as she nodded her head "Trust me! I've already found a whole bunch of em online! And all the different ones that I've picked out look like they'd be super easy to move around in!"

"Really now... Wait!? Did you say different ones?" questioned Anton "And did you say a bunch of them!?"

"Well yeah!" smiled Kianna "I can't keep wearing the same one everyday. And it'll be more fun to keep changing into different ones. Also, I'll have different ones ready encase any of them get, you know... damaged..."

"...Damaged?" questioned Anton.

"Yeah, you know... damaged..." mumbled Kianna as her eyes darted to the floor "Like if they get, ripped apart..."

"...Uh huh." mused Anton as he hid his smile away and took on a stoic expression "Well, I don't know then, Kianna. I'm not sure if you really even need any uniforms to begin with. And if you think they're just going to get "ripped apart" then this might all be nothing but a waste."

"What!?" exclaimed Kianna as her eyes shot back up to his "No, no no! You don't understand!"

Finding Anton's face looking as serious as it was caused the dark elf's own expression to immediately become troubled and desperate looking.

"Please, Master! I really need these!" cried Kianna as she clasped her hands together and began to beg "And you'll like em too! I swear, you really, really will!"

"Hmm, I don't know..." mumbled Anton as he worked to keep his face as serious as possible "I just don't like the sound of them getting ripped apart is all... Especially since I really don't understand why they would ever even get ripped apart in the first place?"

"Uh, well... That's, cause you, might rip them apart..." offered Kianna as she meekly lowered her ears.

"...Because "I" might rip them apart!?" exclaimed Anton as he narrowed his eyes "Well if you don't think that I'm going to like them, then I definitely don't think this is a good idea!"

"...Huh!?" questioned Kianna as her face was marred with confusion "What!?"

"You just said you think I'm going to rip them apart." explained Anton as he continued to tease the dark elf "Why else would I ever rip them apart, Kianna, unless I just didn't like them!?"

Kianna was still for a moment as she put together what he was saying.

"No, no, no! Wait, you don't understand!" she cried as her face suddenly became panicked "You will like them! A lot! Seriously! I swear you will!"

"Oh? And how do you know I'll like them?" asked Anton as he cocked an eyebrow at her.

"...Um! Because, they're... Uh, well they're...!" stumbled Kianna as her face became torn and her voice began to get softer and softer "Because they're, really, really... slutty..."

"...I'm sorry?" said Anton as he leaned forward and acted as if he couldn't hear her "What was that!?"

"...I said they're slutty!" exclaimed Kianna as she covered her face with her hands and flattened her ears down submissively "Like, really, really slutty!"

"Oh! Ah, I see..." nodded Anton as he let himself fall back into his seat "Well, I guess that does kind of change things a little bit..."

"It does!? Really!?" cried Kianna as her eyes brightened with excitement "So can I get them then!? Please!?"

"Well..." drawled Anton softly "I still don't know..."

"Please! Please! Please!" cried Kianna as she went back to begging "I promise you'll love them! They're the best! Seriously! I swear, they're definitely like the skimpiest, sexy, super tiny things! They're the sluttiest things you've ever seen in your whole entire life! They really are! I swear!"

Anton was silent for a moment as he stared back at her. Letting out a heavy sigh that was laced with mock frustration, he leaned forward and reached his arm back to pull his wallet out of his pocket.

The extra weight of his legs pressing down onto her back as he leaned forward caused Fiona to cry out in fury as loudly as she could.

"Well... alright, Kianna... But if you're going to swear they are! Then they better be! And you better wear them all the time, even when it's cold outside!" declared Anton as he flipped open his wallet and slipped out a credit card "Here you go, and try not to go too crazy with it."

"Yes! I won't!" sang Kianna as she snatched the offered credit card "And I will wear them! I promise! All the time!"

"Alright then! I'm gonna hold you to that!" stated Anton as he leaned back into his seat and looked back down at the book in his hand "Just bring the card back whenever you're done with it..."

"Yes Master!" cried Kianna as she smiled at the card in her hands and turned away from him. Not wasting any more time on further goodbyes, the excited dark elf immediately bolted from the room and disappeared into the house.

"Oh, my, goodness..." mumbled Anton as he uncrossed his ankles and switched their positions before letting them resettle back into place across Fiona's lower back "Who would have ever thought that having dark elves as slaves could ever be so difficult..."

"HUMPH! HUMPH, HMM!" snarled Fiona as she frantically tried to twist herself back and forth in a vain effort to throw his legs off of her "HMM! HMM! HMM!"

Clearly fed up with the racket, Molly popped her head up and gave the struggling dark elf an annoyed growl.

"HUMPH? HM! MMUH!" snapped Fiona as she turned to the little dog and pointed her ears straight back in fury "HMMUH HM!"

Molly growled back even louder and bared her tiny teeth, which though far from a frightening sight was still threatening enough to cause Fiona to cringe back in uncertainty.

"It's okay, Molly." reassured Anton as he began to rub the little dogs head "Just try to ignore that stubborn dark elf."

Molly grunted happily from the attention and even though she settled back down when it was over, she continued to keep her eyes locked to Fiona.

The dark elf narrowed her eyes at the little dog and began to grumble quietly as she continued to try and free herself from the light chains.

Chuckling to himself, Anton repositioned his book and went back to reading as both Molly and Fiona continued to glare menacingly at each other.

Some time later Molly popped her head up again and began to growl nervously as she stared at the archway that led into the room. Glancing at her and then following her gaze, Anton was just in time to see the lights throughout the house begin to flicker and dim down a bit. As the air in the room became thick and heavy the little dog went quiet and lowered her head back down before scooting herself back and tucking herself in next to Anton. Fiona followed her lead and went quiet as well as she lowered her ears and stared down at the floor below her. Anton couldn't help but to grin as he looked back and forth between the two cowed creatures. Grin still on his face, he turned his attention to the archway and waited. Within moments the lights throughout the house dimmed down even more as Earlivi stepped into sight.

Like Kianna before him, the homunculus completely ignored the living footrest named Fiona as he entered the room and came to a stop in front of Anton.

"Greetings, my Master..." rumbled Earlivi as he lightly bowed his head "I have come to inform you that your requested tasks are now complete..."

As Earlivi stood with his head bowed Kianna suddenly came into view behind him. The dark elf had a confused look on her face as she gazed about at the dimmed lights in the house. As she came around the corner her head swiveled into the room and as her eyes fell on Earlivi her expression immediately shifted to a look of surprised terror. Without slowing her motion in anyway the frightened dark elf instantly turned on her heel and quickly disappeared back the way she had come.

Chuckling to himself, Anton nodded his head as he looked up at Earlivi.

"Good to hear!" he exclaimed as he smiled at the homunculus "Did anything give you trouble?"

"Not at all..." answered Earlivi as he raised his head "The tasks were all simple enough. And no problems ever arose during my efforts to complete them..."

"Glad to hear that." nodded Anton "Well I appreciate everything you've done today, Earlivi. And I'm sure you're anxious to get home, but I do want you to know that you are more than welcome to stay here if you'd like. All I ask is that you don't kill either of the dark elves, or Molly."

"I am thankful for the offer, my Master..." said Earlivi as he bowed his head again "But if it is all the same to you, then I would prefer to return to your home. As I am eager to search for any evidence that may have been left behind by the trespassers..."

"Right, I understand. And I am hopeful that you'll be able to find something that I couldn't detect." said Anton with another nod "All the same though, I'd still like for you to takes things easy for a bit, fully recover and enjoy the peace and quiet as well, Earlivi. Of course, if you do find anything odd while you're out there then please let me know immediately."

"I will do so on all accounts..." answered Earlivi as a portal winked into existence right next to him "If you require anymore assistance with anything else at all... Please let me know..."

"Will do." said Anton "Have a goodnight, Earlivi."

"You as well, my Master..." rumbled the homunculus as he turned to face the portal "Farewell..."

With a single step, Earlivi walked through the portal and disappeared.

As the portal vanished both Fiona and Molly immediately groaned in relief as they each seemed to start breathing again.

Chuckling at their spent expressions, Anton turned to the archway.

"Kianna!" he called out around a smile "You can come back in here now! It's safe!"

A few moments later the still nervous looking dark elf peeked around the corner and quickly scanned the room before entering fully.

"I'm sorry, Master, but Mr. Earlivi is really hard to be around!" exclaimed Kianna as she lowered her ears and shivered in an effort to shake the nervousness from her shoulders "He's just so intense!"

"He is, isn't he!" laughed Anton as he carefully lifted his legs off of Fiona and dropped his feet down to the floor "You do know you'll have to get used to him if he ever gets bored and decides he'd rather be here though."

"That's a... really scary thought!" mumbled Kianna as she handed him back his credit card "You don't think he'll ever really wanna do that though, do you!?"

"Thank you." said Anton as he took the card and reached back for his wallet "Probably not. But you never know, especially with people like him who are very difficult to predict. I am going to make it clear right now though that I won't make him stay away, Kianna! He may be intense, but he did come first and I won't force him to be alone if he doesn't want to be. That wouldn't be fair for him."

Kianna blinked and went still for a moment before her eyes went soft and she flattened her ears back submissively.

"No, no! I, understand that..." she exclaimed as she looked down at the floor "...I don't, want him to be alone either."

Anton stopped mid motion as he registered the soft tone of her voice, smiling he finished putting his credit card and wallet away before looking back up at her.

"Well good, I'm glad to hear that." he said as he smiled and leaned back into his seat "Now, at the same time though. I don't want you to be worried about him either. Earlivi definitely prefers to be alone, so you need to remember that. I know its a little different for you, but trust me. That homunculus can take care of himself. And he knows that he can come back here at any time. So again, I don't want you to be constantly worrying about him, Kianna. Okay?"