Guilty x Creatures Ch. 27

Story Info
Anton gives the Dark Elves a bit of aftercare.
9.8k words
4.8
3.4k
6
0

Part 27 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 27 : Late Evening

Although Anton had no way of knowing what to expect when the dark elves finally awoke, he certainly couldn't have ever predicted that it would be this.

After they had both lost consciousness, Anton took the dark elves down from the hanging bar and quickly removed all of their bondage gear. Leaving them clad in nothing but their underwear, he then laid them out on the dungeons king sized bed. After setting up his chair next to the bedside, he waited for them to awaken.

Unsure of what they may do, or how they would react to him, Anton decided to reattached the light chains to their collars as both a precaution as well as a deterrent to any further aggression or attempt to flee. Little did he know, this would not be necessary.

Anton couldn't be positive which of the dark elves it was that woke first but when he spoke to her she cringed away from him and refused to speak back. Instead she immediately curled herself up in the fetal position and softly whimpered as though she were still in pain. When the second dark elf awoke she reacted in the exact same way. Hiding their faces and refusing to even look in his direction, both of the dark elves had slowly and stiffly moved to the opposite side of the bed from him and huddled together in the corner. With the chains still attached to their collars, this was as far from where he sat as they could possibly get.

Curled up as they were, and with their foreheads pressed together, it was impossible for Anton to get a clear view of their faces. If it were not for them constantly twitching their flattened ears and the soft sounds of them murmuring to each other, he would have thought they had both gone back to sleep. As it was, all of his attempts to speak to them were met with nothing but the same panicked cringing and fearful whimpers.

After some time of this he began to worry that he may have taken things too far with them, and had perhaps even damaged their psyches in a permanent way, when finally they began to speak.

"Please, Master..." whispered Kianna as she continued to keep her face hidden "Please... No more..."

"What?" questioned Anton in a soft tone "What was that?"

The dark elf groaned at the sound of his voice and pressed herself in closer to her sister.

"Please... Please stop!" she whimpered around a sob "Please, stop burning me..."

"...I, I'm not!?" exclaimed Anton as he leaned forward in his seat "Kianna we're done already. Its over! I'm not going to burn you anymore!"

The dark elf was quiet for a moment before she began to shift back and forth in obvious discomfort.

"...But it still hurts?" she whimpered softly as she hugged her arms around her torso "It burns..."

"Please, give it back..." whined Fiona as she twisted to the side and pressed herself against the bed "Please! Please give it back!...I'm sorry!"

"What, what are you two talking about!?" questioned Anton as he stood up and moved closer to them "What burns?"

"Everything!" cried Kianna as she began to sob "It burns, when I move it burns!"

"My, power..." groaned Fiona "You took it away, you... I'm sorry! Please, give it back!"

Anton stood still for a moment as he gazed down at the quivering dark elves. Loosening his grip on the chains, he let them melt away into nothing as they fell from his hand.

"Girls, I'm not doing anything to you!?" he exclaimed as he creased his brow in concern "I'm not burning you. And I haven't taken anything away?...I'm not even sure what's happening right now!"

"...But its, its gone!" whimpered Fiona "Its all gone!...All of it!"

Twisting herself even further to the side, she turned away from her sister and hid her face against the bed as she began to cry in earnest.

"Please..." begged Kianna as she tilted her head upwards and finally looked at Anton "It hurts... Please!"

Seeing her anguished eyes filled with tears, Anton acted without thought and dove onto the bed where he started shifting back and forth on his knees as he quickly made his way to the dark elves. Once he reached them he immediately put his hands on them and looked them over as he searched for anything that could be causing them this distress.

Whimpering loudly, Kianna frantically got up on her hands and knees and crawled onto his lap before laying against his chest and curling herself back up.

"It's alright, Kianna!" reassured Anton as he wrapped an arm around her "I've got you! You're not burning anymore!"

"It hurts..." she whined as she laid against him and began to tremble "It hurts!"

"Where!?" asked Anton as he frantically looked her over "Where does it hurt!? Show me where!"

"Ev-everywhere!" cried Kianna as she looked up at him and blinked away her tears "My whole body hurts. When I move....In my muscles, and in my head....When I breathe....Ev-everything hurts!"

"It's!? It's still burning you!?" implored Anton as he looked from her to Fiona and back "Just like before!?"

"...No?" whimpered Kianna "Its, its not the same... But it, still hurts, it burns..."

"...It still burns?" repeated Anton as he again turned to Fiona "...And no power?"

"Please, please give it back!" whimpered Fiona as she cringed away from him "I'm sorry!"

With his eyes tightened in thought, Anton went silent for several moments as he shifted his gaze back and forth between the two dark elves.

"Kianna?" he soothed as he hoisted her up a bit against him "Can you feel your power? Or is it gone as well?"

The dark elf shook her head as she sobbed miserably.

"It's gone too..." she whimpered before looking away in an attempt to hide her face "I'm sorry!"

"Okay! Okay, I know what's wrong now!" exclaimed Anton in relief as he tightened his hold on her "I'm so sorry girls. This is all my fault! I should have planned for this!"

"Wha?" implored Kianna as she looked back up at him "Wha, what's happening!?"

"It's your mana. Your mana has been completely drained. That's why your body is in pain." explained Anton as he shifted his arm over and planted his hand on top of Fiona's head "And why it feels like your power is gone. It's because it technically is..."

Fiona stiffened at his touch but rather than cringe or try to pull away she merely stayed still and kept her face hidden.

"It's gonna be okay though..." soothed Anton as he flared his aura and doused the dark elves in a cloud of comforting warmth "You just need a little time for your mana pools to refill themselves, and then you'll be back to normal. I promise! Everything is going to be okay..."

Kianna sighed heavily as she let his aura seep into her body.

"Please... it hurts..." she whispered as fresh tears formed in her eyes "I'm sorry..."

Anton's face hardened as he stared down into her pleading eyes.

"...Okay, just hold on a second." he whispered as he tightened both the arm he had wrapped around her as well as his grip on Fiona's head "I need you both to stay calm, alright. I'm going to try to help you, but you have to stay calm so I can focus on what I'm doing. Do you hear me?"

Kianna's eyes widened with hopefulness as she nodded her head and pressed herself back against him. Fiona whimpered softly as she too tried to relax.

"Just stay calm..." soothed Anton as he let his own mana slowly flow through his aura and out into the area around him "Just a tiny bit... That's all you should need..."

Within moments, the gems attached to the dark elves collars began to faintly glow in response to the mana Anton had released into the aura surrounding them. Carefully, Anton focused the concentrated mana outwards and let it flow directly into the bloodgems.

Fiona and Kianna both gasped in unison as the trickle of energy began to seep into them through their collars and immediately started to sooth their aching bodies.

"Slow..." breathed Anton as he focused on keeping the flow of power in check "It's okay girls... You're going to be okay..."

Kianna began to coo happily as not only did the burning throughout her body began to subside, but the pain that she was plagued with was replaced by a kind of warmth that was both familiar and welcomed. Her mind, as desperate for relief as she was, could still instantly recognize this warmth and the presence behind it for what it truly was, Anton, her Master. This was his power, she knew it, she had felt it before, and just as before her entire being was now flooded with the delicious sensation of this warmth, the heat of his power. And as this relief permeated throughout her body a subliminal realization began to form in her mind.

Anton was here for her. She had just been angry with him, furious, hateful even. To the point that she had attacked him and had done everything she could possibly do to hurt him as badly as she possibly could. She had wanted to hurt him. To make him pay for the pain that she had gone through. Pain that he himself had warned her would come. Pain that he had regretted even before he caused it. She knew that he didn't want to cause this pain, yet she didn't care, her rage would have to be satisfied, and as such, joining with her sister, she had attacked him. She had wanted to attack him, to hurt him, to drive him away and make him fear her.

But he didn't.

Despite this conflict and everything she had thrown at him, here he was, still here with her. Caring and concerned, comforting her, understanding her, helping her.

Holding her.

Seeing her in need he acted. And now using his own power he not only sought to ease the burning within her, but to once again protect her from pain.

He was here. She wasn't alone.

"Yes!" cried Kianna as she wrapped her arms around his neck "Yes!"

"Wha!?" exclaimed Anton before being cut short as Kianna pressed her lips into his and began to kiss him deeply and needfully.

Surprised by the sudden affection, Anton lapsed in his focus as he lost himself in the intensity of Kianna's kiss.

Both of the dark elves moaned deeply as they were suddenly saturated by a wave of unchecked power.

Blinking as his mind snapped back to reality, Anton pulled away from Kianna and quickly regained his composure before frantically reeling in the mana that was now flowing in an uncontrolled stream.

"Girls!" he exclaimed as he stopped the torrent of mana and completely released his aura "Are you okay!? Are you alright!?"

Kianna was smiling broadly and whimpering happily as she nuzzled her head in under his chin.

Meanwhile, Fiona's eyes were wide with fear as she stared back at Anton. The dark elf was crouched on her knees with her back and shoulders pressed against the bed's headboard. With her ears pointing straight upwards and her hands raised in uncertainty it was easy enough to see that she was clearly terrified.

"Ow!" she hissed as she cringed even further back and made an effort to keep herself from hyperventilating "What the fuck was that!?"

"That, was. I, I'm!" stuttered Anton as he reached out to her "I'm, sorry! Fiona, I'm sorry! That was too much, for you..."

"...Was that mana!...Was that your mana!...Is all this! Your!...Ow!" whispered Fiona as she stiffly shook her head "...That was, a lot!"

"Yes, I'm sorry, Fiona." soothed Anton as a sorrowful expression spread across his face "I didn't mean to give you that much. It was an accident."

Fiona went silent and completely still for a long moment before laying her ears back submissively.

"W-what!" she whimpered as her eyes began to mist over "What are you going to do to me now!? Please! No more burning! Anything but that!"

"...I, what?" questioned Anton as Kianna, her arms still wrapped around his neck, began to look back and forth between them "What are you talking about?"

"Wha, we!" groaned Fiona as she locked eyes with her sister "We, went after you! We tried to hurt you!"

Kianna's eyes went wide as she registered the reason for her sister's panic. Twisting back around to face Anton she flattened her own ears back behind her head as her eyes filled with nervousness.

"Ah, I see." said Anton with a nod "And you assume that I'm upset, and plan to punish you. Correct?"

Fiona swallowed a lump in her throat as she tentatively balled her hands into fists.

"Are, you not going to!?" she questioned as her ears tightened themselves together behind her head.

"Do you think I need to?" asked Anton as his face became stoic.

"...Wha!? I, I don't know!?" exclaimed Fiona as her eyes darted from him to her sister and back "What does that even mean!? Why are you asking me!?"

Anton was silent as he watched a creeping exhaustion take form in Fiona's eyes.

"...Why are you staring at me!?" implored the dark elf as she involuntarily slumped against the bed's headboard "What are you gonna do to me!?"

"...Well, considering you look like you're about to fall over." muttered Anton as he tightened his eyes in concern "I'm probably going to send you straight to bed..."

"...Uh, wha?" questioned Fiona as she blinked in suspicion "You're gonna, what!?"

"Wait!?" cried Kianna as she straightened herself up to look into his eyes "You're not mad at us!?"

Anton gazed at her frantic appearance for a second before reaching up to her face and softly shifting her bangs to the side.

"...No. You two had been pushed to your limits and weren't in a stable frame of mind when you attacked me." he explained as he gave her a reassuring smile "It's completely understandable that you'd be angry with me after everything that I had just put you through, and responding in the way that you did wasn't a surprise. In fact, I was actually expecting that exact reaction. And that's why I had to take some of the precautions that I did."

"...So, you knew we were gonna go crazy like that?" questioned Kianna as she cocked one of her ears in a curious manner "And then try to kill you?"

"Well, I was really hoping that you wouldn't do that!" chuckled Anton as he ran his hand down the back of her head "But yes, I figured that more than likely, that was what you were going to try to do. And again, that's why I was prepared for that outcome."

"...Oh, okay!" exclaimed Kianna as her eyes brightened "So then we're not in trouble then!?"

"No." said Anton as he shook his head "You did lose control, but like I said, I understand why. So no, you're not going to be punished for it anymore than you already have been."

The dark elves both breathed a sigh of relief as they glanced at each other and let their ears rise back up from behind their heads.

"That being said..." stated Anton as he narrowed his eyes and looked back forth between them "I know you two are smart enough to know this already, but I'm going to say it out loud nonetheless. If either one of you makes the mistake of ever trying that nonsense on me again. I can promise that you will not find me to be as understanding or as forgiving to you as I was this time."

Their eyes going wide, the dark elves immediately hid their ears away again as they absorbed the implied threat.

"Are we clear on this?" asked Anton as his eyes lingered on Fiona.

Swallowing nervously, the dark elf stayed silent as she frantically nodded in agreement.

"Good, very good." said Anton as he let his shoulders slump in an effort to release the tension in them "Now, are you two still burning? Or are you starting to feel better yet?"

"Oh, I feel much better already!" sighed Kianna as she tightened her arms around his neck and let the rest of herself go limp and lay against him "My Master saved me! He's such a Hero!"

"Ah! Well! I don't know about that!" chuckled Anton as Kianna nuzzled her face into the side of his chin and began to lightly kiss him up and down his jawline "After all, I am the one who caused this whole mess in the first place!"

"No, that was, Fiona." stated Kianna matter-of-factually between kisses "You were just, trying to help. It's not your fault, we got pissed, and went stupid!"

"Right." smiled Anton as he tightened his arm around her waist "Anyways. How are you feeling, Fiona? Can you move without pain now?"

Fiona blinked and looked down at the bed as she shifted her arms back and forth.

"Yeah." she mumbled "I'm good, I think..."

"Hm, that's good." nodded Anton "And what about your power? Is it back? Can you feel it again?"

The dark elf was still for a moment as she concentrated on her hands and tried to focus her aura.

"...Yes!" she exclaimed as her face became marred with a pained happiness "It's back! It's back!"

"Oh good! That was the problem then. Take it easy now, okay!" commanded Anton "That borrowed mana isn't the same as your own and you might burn it up immediately. You're going to need to let your own mana regenerate itself before you try anything else. And since this is the first time you've ever drained your mana completely, it may take a awhile for it to be fully restored. So I don't want either one of you to even try anything for at least a day or two."

"What!? Seriously!?" cried Fiona "We have to wait a whole day!?"

"Yes, at least." said Anton in a stern tone "Just trust me on this Fiona. If you give yourself a chance to recover fully then you'll be stronger for it."

"I'll be stronger!?" exclaimed Fiona as her ears pointed themselves straight upwards "How!?"

"Well for one, you should have more mana available to you." explained Anton "You need to think of your mana pool as a muscle that you've never used before. Right now its tiny. And likely the same size it was when you were a child. In fact we can be pretty sure that this is the case since you just burned through your entire mana pool, and you barely even did anything beyond killing all the lights around you. Going back to the muscle analogy, as your mana pool recovers it'll grow in size. Giving you more mana to work with and thus making you stronger. Unfortunately, since this is likely the first time that you've ever used any significant amount of your mana, your system isn't going to be very good at recovering it right now, as it's never had to before. You will get better at regenerating your mana as you use it more, but at the moment recovering from such a massive drain will be a pretty taxing ordeal, and it's best to give yourself some time to rest, relax and let this happen slowly."

"Makes sense..." cooed Kianna as she laid her head down on his shoulder and sighed deeply "I could really go for some relaxation right about now..."

"I can tell!" smiled Anton as he reached down and gave her thigh a gentle squeeze "How are your muscles feeling? Any tenderness?"

"Mm, yeah. Kinda..." mumbled Kianna as she rolled her head to the side and looked down at his still squeezing hand "More stiff than anything... That feels pretty good though..."

"Oh, my poor little dark elf..." rumbled Anton as he continued to massage her thigh "She's so stiff!"

"I am!" whined Kianna as she pressed herself into his chest and hid her face in the crook of his neck.

"Argh!" groaned Fiona as she slumped back against the bed's headboard and gave her sister an annoyed glare "This has been such a long fucking day!"

"It really has been!" laughed Anton with a sigh "And I think we're about ready to call it done... and let you two get to bed..."

"Nah! I don't want to go to bed!" stated Kianna as she pulled her legs in and curled herself up "I'm fine right here..."

Anton laughed again as he gave her a playfully tight hug.

"Oh are you?" he chuckled as he loosened his hold "Am I your new favorite chair now?"

"Yes, you are!" chirped Kianna as she nuzzled her face back into the side of his neck "...Seriously though, I'm really not sleepy. I'm kinda wired! But, also exhausted... If that makes any sense?"

"It does not. At all." teased Anton as he walked his fingers up the length of her thigh before sliding his hand beneath her and giving her bottom a squeeze through her thin panties "My suddenly, very spirited little dark elf!"