Guilty x Creatures Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are we gonna do then!?" exclaimed Fiona "We have to do it at least once to make sure we can even do it! And how else are we gonna learn it if we don't use each other!?"

"...Wait? Make sure you can do it? What are you talking about?" questioned Anton as he furrowed his brow in confusion "You know you can do it. You've done it once already."

"...We did?" questioned Kianna.

"What? No we haven't!" exclaimed Fiona "We never done that before!"

"...Yes you did? Both of you did!" stated Anton as he cocked an eyebrow "It was the very first thing you did once you gained control of your auras....Do you not remember it?"

"...Oh, shit! That's right!" exclaimed Kianna as she turned to her sister "That's when everything went white!...Well, everything, except..."

"...Except?" asked Anton as he tilted his head in question.

"...Except, for you..." mumbled Kianna as she lowered her eyes and ears "You were, red..."

"Oh. I see." chuckled Anton as he nodded in understanding "Well! Well there you go then. Now I definitely don't think it's a good idea for you two to be trying to practice that on each other!"

"I doubt it'll be the same." muttered Fiona "It's not like we hate each other like we hate you!"

"Now you don't honestly think that Kianna hates me?" questioned Anton "Do you?"

Fiona blinked before looking down at her desk with a grimace.

"No! I don't!" declared Kianna as she narrowed her eyes at her sister "And you know I don't hate him!"

"You still lost control of yourself though. And that's what I mean when I say it's not worth the risk." said Anton "It's far too easy to lose control of your judgment whenever using that ability. It should never be used against someone you care about. At least not without being absolutely sure that you can stay in control of yourself."

Kianna's expression became miserable looking as she turned to Anton and went to speak.

"No need to dwell on things!" said Anton as he held up his hand and shook his head "Especially when it's something you've already apologized for!"

"Still! I'm sorry..." mumbled Kianna as she lowered her ears in a sorrowful manner "Seriously..."

"I know you are. And it's okay. It's in the past, behind us!" said Anton "And now it's time to move forward. You can both go ahead and drop those whips now."

Fiona and Kianna both hesitated as they looked from their whips to each other.

"...You don't have to worry about losing them. You'll be able to reform them whenever you want now." explained Anton "Now that you know what you're doing you should be able to go through that whole process with new items much quicker as well. And with practice you'll eventually be able to form any known items instantly."

The dark elves both continued to hesitate as they gazed at the whips they had created.

"...If you want proof that you can reform them then just drop the real ones and make second ones in your other hands." said Anton as he settled back into his chair "We've got time, so go ahead and give it a try."

Relaxed in his seat, Anton watched as the dark elves each formed a second whip and then, now convinced that they could create them indefinitely, dropped their whips to melt away before reforming them again.

"Well, now that we got that settled..." said Anton as he rose from his seat and made his way around the desk "Let's go ahead and get started with the next lesson."

Fiona and Kianna both had their ears pointed straight upwards as they watched Anton step out of the classroom and walk to the center of a large open space in the middle of the dungeon.

"...Come on now!" beckoned Anton as he turned back to them "We're going to need a little room for this one."

Sliding out of their seats, the dark elves quickly started towards him but stopped when Anton raised his hand.

"Right there is fine." he said when the dark elves were about four meters away "Okay, so who wants to go first?"

"...Wha, what are we doing?" asked Kianna.

"We're going to learn how to use your binding ring ability." explained Anton "This is another ability that requires a target to work properly. So for today. I'm going to go ahead and volunteer, to be that target."