Guilty x Creatures Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And fortunately for us..." said Anton as he looked back over his shoulder "Neither does our little friend out there..."

"...Yeah, but we still don't know what it can do either." mumbled Fiona.

"Actually, I've got a better idea of what to expect from it now." said Anton as he dropped his aura and retook his seat "I'm not exactly a hundred percent sure about what I saw though..."

"Wait! You saw it!?" cried Kianna.

"What did you see!?" exclaimed Fiona.

"Well, like I said. I'm not completely sure. It could have been an ear, but I don't think it was..." said Anton as he reached across the table and picked up the small package he had received that morning "I think, what I saw was probably a horn..."

"A horn?" questioned Kianna as she cocked one of her ears in a curious manner.

"Well that doesn't narrow down shit!" declared Fiona "Lot's of things have horns!"

"True, there are quite a few different species that have horns." nodded Anton "This being would have short, black horns though. And the ability to teleport. So that does narrow down the list, considerably."

"Oh! So you do know what it is then!?" asked Kianna.

"No, not fully. I do have a pretty good idea of what it probably is though. And if I'm wrong, it should still be one of only a handful of things..." said Anton in an absent tone as he formed a glowing orange knife and slit open the box "In any case, if it is what I think it is. Then this will be a good opportunity to illustrate what I mean when I say that magic isn't necessarily always going to equal victory."

"...And how are you going to "illustrate" that?" questioned Fiona.

"By not using any of course." said Anton as he smiled up at them "And by not letting you two use any either."

"...What!?" cried both of the dark elves in unison.

"Pretty lucky for me that these came in when they did..." said Anton as he opened the little box "Just in time for when I'd need them."

"What are those?" questioned Kianna as she leaned over the table in an effort to get a better look.

"Oh, just a little something that's going to help us from having a repeat of this afternoon..." said Anton as he pulled a second smaller package out of the box and opened it for them to see "One of these days I hope you two will finally learn to control yourselves. But until then, I guess I'll just have to keep putting you two in timeout..."

"...Ah, fuck!" groaned Fiona as she and Kianna stared down at a brand new, white colored ballgag.