Guilty x Creatures Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mica made a small noise in the back of her throat as she pressed herself against the metal chair.

"...I should just to do it....And be done with it." continued Anton as his expression remained blank "It's the best way... It needs to be done..."

Mica's eyes were at their widest as she stared at Anton and held her breath.

After another moment of stillness, Anton slowly shook his head.

"...But I can't do that." he whispered softly as he closed his eyes and sighed again "I just can't do it..."

A relieved expression instantly spread across Mica's face and was quickly followed by an angry scowl.

"Why not?" asked Kianna as she narrowed her eyes at the kiochi and pointed her ears straight back.

"Because I know how badly this will hurt Leopold and Ila." admitted Anton "And I just can't do that to them..."

"...Right, but, you said they were going to kill her themselves, right?" questioned Kianna "Wouldn't it be better for you to do it instead?"

"That's not what they want though, Kianna. They're only going to do that because it's what they have to do. What they think they need to do." stated Anton as he began to rub his temple again "It's not what they want to do... It's not what I want to do..."

"...Right. They're your friends, I keep forgetting that." nodded Kianna "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay." grinned Anton "I know how you feel about Mica. So I understand."

"Yeah... Still, I'm sorry." mumbled Kianna softly as she gazed at the kiochi "...So then, what are you going to do with her now?"

"That..." replied Anton "Is still a very good question..."

"...Well, what were you planning to do with her before?" asked Kianna "Before you knew who she was, and who her parents are?"

"Ah, well!" grinned Anton "That's not a plan that's going to work out anymore either. So I don't think there's any reason to discus it in front of our guest."

Mica narrowed her eyes in irritation as Kianna giggled softly.

"We are going to need to do something though..." mused Anton as he addressed Mica by leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees "And a little more information is going to be necessary to figure out the next step. So, that being the case, I'm going to need you to answer a few more questions for me, Mica."

"Fuck you!" snapped Mica "I'm not telling you anything else! Give me my phone! I want to talk to my Dad!"

Taken aback by her outburst, Anton narrowed his eyes in annoyance.

"Have you not been listening? Your parents are not going to be any help to us right now." declared Anton "We're on our own here, and if we want to fix this, then I'm going to need some more information. Some clue that could tell me what clan your parents are part of. So you need to think. Did they ever talk about anything that sounded like it might be work related, but seemed off to you? Any strange, demonic sounding names they may have talked about more than once? Anything at all like that might be important. So think hard."

"I'm not telling you shit!" hissed Mica through her teeth "You keep twisting around everything I say! You're not getting anything else out of me!"

"...Listen to me, Mica. This is important. Your parents will never tell me what clan they're in. So I need you to help me figure it out." explained Anton "You said they were assassins, right? How did you know that? What did they tell you?"

Mica pressed her lips together as she shook her head in defiance.

"Mica. I am not trying to trick you. I am trying to fix this." stated Anton as his face hardened "And for that I need you to answer my questions. Please."

Again, the kiochi shook her head as she remained tight lipped.

"...If she doesn't wanna talk, then we could always try putting the needles back in her." offered Kianna as she grinned smugly "It worked the first time."

"No, Kianna..." sighed Anton "We are not going to torture her again..."

"Aw! But it did work..." groaned the dark elf as she smiled cattily at the fuming kiochi "We got her talking right away before. And we could do it again. Just scare the words right out of her!"

Shaking his head, Anton settled back into his seat and sighed in frustration. After a moment of stillness, his face took on a thoughtful expression.

"...Actually. That might not be a bad idea." he mused softly.

"Oh, seriously!?" exclaimed Kianna as she turned to him with excitement in her eyes.

"What! No!" cried Mica before slamming her mouth shut again.

"Not the needles, necessarily." smiled Anton as he again leaned forward and planted his elbows on his knees "I meant scaring the words out of her. That is actually a great idea."

"What!?" mumbled Mica as she blinked in uncertainty.

"Since things have become more, complicated, as of late. My plans for what to do with you have since changed. And out of kindness, I was going to spare you the details of what I had potentially intended for you." explained Anton "But now having thought about it a bit more. I think you can actually still be quite useful to us. At least in a few instances."

"Wait, what!?" questioned Mica "What are you talking about!?"

"I'm talking about what I had originally considered doing to you, of course." chuckled Anton "You see, Mica, Fiona and Kianna, the two dark elves that are here with us. Are in the process of learning how to use their various magical abilities. Now, as you can see, they are already adults. Which means that they are a bit behind where they should be. This, unfortunately, is due to a rather, rough, upbringing. One that resulted in them only recently being able to begin practicing with their magic. Now, despite this late start in life, they've been doing very well with developing their skills. And we have been able to make quite a bit of headway in getting them to where they need to be. Of course, this hasn't been without a few, hiccups. One major issue that we have been dealing with recently has been a lack of a... proper target..."

"...I don't like where this is going!" mumbled Mica.

"You see, Mica. Thus far we've been forced to do what we could with what we have. And this has meant that in order to help each other practice, each of us has had to take our turn as a stand-in target." said Anton as he gave Mica a playful smile "Now, unfortunately, this really hasn't been working out too well for us. As you see, the girls can be a bit, eager, or, heavy-handed, if you will. And at this point we've had more than one... Well, let's just call them, close calls, shall we?"

Mica involuntarily swallowed a lump in her throat as the two dark elves began to snicker.

"And that is where you, and your usefulness, would have come in." continued Anton "You see, had things gone differently. I was planning to use you as a training body for the girls to practice with. It really would've been so much easier to use you as the target, than to try and continue to have them learn while using each other. And I just knew that you would be the perfect person to help us with this. Since, as a shinoccubus, you would definitely be tough and, flexible, enough for the job. Of course, we would have certainly have had to remove some of your more, unfriendly attributes, first..."

Mica gulped again as Anton leaned in even closer.

"After all, a good little training doll has no need for horns, fangs, clawed wings or a bladed tail..." whispered Anton as he stared into her eyes "Nasty little things like those would just get in the way..."

Mica remained completely still as Anton eased away from her.

"Now, due to a possibly misplaced act of kindness towards your parents..." said Anton "I'm no longer planning to subject you to such extreme modifications... Unless of course you make me have to..."

Mica grimaced as she tried and failed to wiggle her spade free from the belt it was locked to.

"In any case, even though my plans have drastically changed. I do believe there is at least one thing you can still help us with." smiled Anton "Something that would have otherwise been very difficult to practice on our own."

"Fuck you! I'm not helping you with shit!" exclaimed Mica.

"Wonderful! That's actually an excellent attitude to have for this!" chuckled Anton as he settled back into his seat "Alright ladies. We're going to have a short, impromptu lesson real quick."

The dark elves both turned their attention to him as their ears pointed themselves straight upwards.

"Now, I want you both to think back to the confrontation that just took place between you two and the sasquatch, Joel." said Anton "If you remember correctly, Joel did react to your auras. Unfortunately though, that reaction wasn't enough to stop him. He could clearly feel the auras, but he was still willing to attack you. Why do you think that was?"

"...Uh?" questioned Kianna as she and Fiona looked at each other "...I don't know?...I guess, because he wasn't scared of us?"

"Exactly. You got it in one, very good." said Anton as he grinned up at the dark elf "A lack of influence was exactly what allowed the ape to continue with his assault against you. Now, had you been affecting his emotions, things would have likely gone much differently. As there is an emotion that when influenced with intensity, can be quite crippling. Even to a being with the strength of a sasquatch. And which emotion do you ladies think that is?"

The dark elves looked to each other for a moment before turning to Mica and smiling wickedly.

"It's fear!" they both answered in unison as their eyes began to glow with excitement.

"Correct, very good." nodded Anton as Mica's eyes quickly darted back and forth between the two smiling dark elves "Now then, let's see just how well Mica can handle a little fear, shall we..."

12