Guilty x Creatures Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kianna, just hold on a minute." interrupted Anton as he shook his head "Let's try giving her a moment to figure it out on her own..."

"What!? Wait! What was that!?" cried Mica as she looked from Kianna to Anton and back "What were you gonna say!?"

Kianna grimaced apologetically as she hunched her shoulders into a shrug.

Mica stared at her in confusion for a moment before shifting her gaze to Fiona.

Smirking, Fiona made as if she were holding something as she bobbed her hand up and down in a stabbing motion.

Brow creasing as her confusion deepened, Mica looked down at her own hand. Her eyes widened in panic as they locked onto the knife being held there.

"...Oh crap." she groaned softly.

"And there it is." grinned Anton.

"Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap!" chanted Mica as she balled her hands into fists and pressed them to her temples jut below her horns "What have I done! I tried to kill somebody!"

"Mm, it was twice that you tried that, actually." grumbled Anton as he held up two fingers "So far..."

Mica began to tremble uncontrollably as her eyes went dull and lost focus. The coils of her tail began to wither wildly around her waist as her panic set in deeper.

"...Okay. I think I'm gonna go ahead and take this away from you now." said Fiona as she reached over and slowly slipped the knife out of Mica's hand "I don't think you should have this anymore..."

"No, she never should have had it to begin with!" grumbled Anton.

Rather than fight back as her weapon was taken away and tossed into the sink, the trembling shinoccubus instead just rolled her hands forward to cover her eyes.

"Crap!" wailed Mica as her whole body seemed to slump "Why is this happening to me!?"

"Oh, poor little Mica..." soothed Kianna as she patted her on the head "Nothing is just happening to you, sweety... You did all this to yourself..."

Mica went still for a moment before suddenly diving forward and ducking around Kianna as she made a break for the backdoor. She stopped in a panic as a series of pink and green rings suddenly winked into existence around her.

"What the! No! Stop!" she screamed as thin vine-like chains erupted out of the rings and immediately ensnared her before lifting her up off the ground "Get off me! Let me go!"

"Now where do you think you're going!?" mocked Fiona as she and Kianna stepped around to stand on either side of the struggling kiochi "You had your chance to leave and you blew it, you dumb little bitch! You came running right back. And now it's just like they say! Let something go, and if it comes back to you, it's yours... Forever!"

"Wha!? No! Let me go! Dammit! Let me go!" cried Mica as she cringed back from the smiling dark elves.

"Sorry, sweety!" cooed Kianna as she tapped Mica on the nose "But you're not going anywhere now!"

"Well, that may not be completely true." mused Anton "It might be better to send her off for a bit of training. So she might go away for a little while."

"What? No!" cried Kianna as she and Fiona both wrapped their arms around the still bound Mica and held her sandwiched between them "You can't do that! What if the people you send her to are mean to her!?"

"Yeah! We're the only one's who get to be mean to her now! And besides! You're supposed to train her! Not somebody else!" exclaimed Fiona.

"There's only so much I can really help her with though." said Anton as he shook his head "Like I said before, combat wise, I'm far from an expert. And I would rather her learn from someone who had a better idea of what they are doing when it comes to combat training. I will help her of course, but I'd still prefer she learn from someone who was better skilled than me in the forms of combat that she would be more suited to."

"Oh. Well, yeah, I guess that makes sense..." grumbled Kianna as she tightened her hold on Mica "But still! Do we really have to send her away though? Can't we just keep her here, and take her to lessons or something?"

"Oh! That'll work! We'll just take her to lessons!" repeated Fiona "That way we can still keep her here with us!"

"Right! We want to keep her here, please!" begged Kianna "Can't we keep her here!"

"Yeah! Can we keep her here!?" whined Fiona in a mockingly childish tone "Pretty please!"

"Pretty please can we keep her!?" sang both of the dark elves in unison as they squeezed the kiochi between them.

"Stop saying it like that you psychos!" cried Mica as she frantically tried to wiggle herself free "I'm not some damn stray you can just keep! I'm a person! You can't just keep me like a dog, dammit!"

"Pretty please! Can we keep her!?" repeated the dark elves as they both began to rub Mica's head as if she were some kind of small animal "Pretty please!"

"No! Quit! Stop that! Dammit!" screamed Mica as she angrily twisted her head back and forth in an effort to get away from them "Stop petting me!"

Anton couldn't help but to throw his head back and laugh.

"Okay! Okay..." he chuckled as he recomposed himself and wiped a tear away from his eye "Alright... Well... If it really means that much to you girls... Then I guess it's fine with me... We can keep Mica!"

"Yes!" cried the dark elves as they again squeezed the kiochi as hard as they could.

"No!" whined Mica as she struggled to breathe around their onslaught.

"I guess we'll just have to put together some kind of training schedule for her..." mused Anton as he rubbed his chin "...And maybe we can find her a tutor? Or something like that. Oh well, we can figure all this out later. We still have some more important things to do today."

"Right! We've got to get her ready after all!" exclaimed Kianna as she smiled wickedly and took Mica's face in her hands before beginning to playfully twist her head back and forth "You're gonna be such a cute little slave!"

The kiochi whimpered pitifully as she scrunched up her face in misery.

"She actually really is. I mean, for a vicious little ninja-bitch, she's already a cutie!" teased Fiona as she continued to pet Mica's head "She's gonna be the bestest little guard-doggy too! Isn't she! Yes! Yes she is! Hey! We should wrap a big pink bow around her neck so people will know how dangerous she is!"

"Aw! Yes!" gasped Kianna as her ears pointed themselves straight upwards in excitement "That would be so cute! Oh! We can tie some bows to her horns and wings too! And wrap a ribbon all the way down her tail! Yes! We could even put her in cute little dresses! Like a little dolly!"

"What! No! No, you can't do this!" exclaimed Mica as she frantically shook her head "Dammit! I'm not your doll! And I'm not your dog! I'm a person! Dammit! I'm not your pet! You can't do this to me! You fucking psychos! What the Hell is wrong with you!?"

"They're dark elves, Mica. They're like that. They see people as pets. That's just how they are." said Anton with a shrug "You'll get used to them eventually... Or not. Honestly, at this point, I really don't know if I care either way?"

"Hey! When she gets enslaved, will she have to listen to what we say too!?" asked Fiona as she turned to Anton.

"Hm, well, she will if I command her to." said Anton as he cocked an eyebrow at the dark elf "I don't know if I'm going to do that though..."

"Ah, c'mon! I'm not gonna do anything too cruel. I just wanna play with her in the dungeon a little bit. Make her ass dance a little, and maybe bend her in half a few times." said Fiona as she smirked evilly at the kiochi "Also... I wanna command her to act like a monkey!"

"You, what!?" cried Mica as she twisted her head towards Fiona "Fuck you! You sick bitch!"

"Aw! That would be so cute!" exclaimed Kianna "Oh! We could even get her a little monkey costume! One she can wear it as her pajamas!"

"No! Shut up! I'm not a monkey!" cried Mica as she whirled back to glare at her.

"Yeah, I'm not going to let you two do any of that." chuckled Anton "Well, maybe the monkey thing..."

"What! No!" cried Mica as she redoubled her struggling "Dammit! I don't wanna be a monkey!"

"Ah c'mon now, Mee-cah..." cooed Kianna as she playfully squeezed the kiochi's cheeks and pulled them apart to stretch out her face "You'll make such a great monkey! You'll be so cute!"

"Nah! Thop ith! Leth meeth tho!" cried Mica as she tried to speak around her stretched face "Wah!"

Kianna laughed merrily and crushed Mica's cheeks together before finally letting her go.

"Ah!" groaned Mica as she cringed away from the dark elf "Fuck this! Fuck you! This is a nightmare! I swear! This fucking day can't get any worse!"

"Oh, now don't say that, Mica." said Anton as he crossed his arms over his chest "Things could always get worse, you know."

"How!?" snapped Mica as she glared at him "I've been trapped by a bunch of psychos who want to turn me into a guard-dog-monkey-slave! How could things possibly get any worse than this!?"

"Well, for one thing..." said Anton as he let his aura flare outwards and instantly flood the room with a cold and heavy dread "You're still about to get waterboarded..."

12