Guilty x Creatures Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! No, Mica, no!" cried Kianna as she frantically shook her head.

Easing back, Kianna tucked her arms in and gently cupped her hands on each side of Mica's face.

"Listen to me, Mica! Okay! Just listen!" exclaimed Kianna as she gazed down into the large black discs that were Mica's dilated eyes "It's not your fault. Okay! It's not! It's not that you weren't good enough! You were! It's, just... It's not your fault! Okay!...There is absolutely nothing wrong with you Mica! Nothing at all!"

Mica was completely still for several heartbeats before all the weight of the last twenty four hours landed on her all at once. A loud clanging sound suddenly rang out through the room as her tail went limp and her spade fell to clatter against the tiled floor.

"I... I tried..." she wailed as heavy tears welled in her eyes "I did... I really did... I tried..."

"I know, I know you did..." soothed Kianna as she wrapped her arms back around the trembling kiochi and held her as tightly as she could "I know you did... You did your best..."

Gibbering incomprehensibly, Mica kept her face hidden against Kianna's chest as she all but collapsed in her arms.

"It's okay, Mica... It's okay, you're gonna be okay..." breathed Kianna "Everything is gonna be okay..."

As she stood there, cooing softly and working to calm the sobbing kiochi, Kianna was surprised by a sudden, odd sensation at her ankle, and glancing downwards, she found that Mica was slowly wrapping a coil of her tail around her leg.

Holding her spade off to the side and gripping softly but earnestly with the length of her tail itself, it was abundantly clear that Mica was not trying to be hostile or insidious with this action, but was instead seeking comfort and reassurance.

The kiochi's whimpers grew in pitch when Kianna answered her by giving her another tight hug. The dark elf's ears drooped in sorrowful sympathy as Mica's grip around her leg quickly tightened and became desperate.

In a bid to give them a moment, both Anton and Fiona let their eyes drop to the floor and away from the hugging duo.

While maintaining her firm but gentle hold on the shivering kiochi, Kianna was surprised to see Mica's wings suddenly extending out behind her. Keeping still, she watched as the bat-like, membranous wings spread themselves open, stretched themselves straight upwards into the air and then dropped down to wrap themselves tightly around both her and Mica. The oddly cozy sensation of having the wings warm, soft, velvet-like skin and long, thin fingers both wrapped around and gripping onto her shoulders was certainly unexpected, but not quite unpleasant, and so with a thin grin on her face, she re-closed her eyes and continued in her efforts to comfort the mewling shinoccubus.

The room remained still for some time as the two standing bodies stood right where they were.

Holding Mica until her quivering lessened down to almost nothing, Kianna's ears pointed themselves straight upwards in surprise when they picked up a tiny almost inaudible whisper as it rose out from where the kiochi was hiding her face against her.

"...Thank you." breathed Mica between her soft sobbing breaths.

Without a word, Kianna smiled, sighed gently through her nose and loosened her hold on the kiochi.

Taking a half step back, she left her hands resting on Mica's shoulders as she looked down at the poor, miserable looking creature.

Still confused and too nervous to even speak, Mica kept her gaze lowered as she worked to blink the moisture away from her tear stricken eyes. Exhausted from her ordeal, she let her wings slip down from around Kianna's shoulders and fall to hang limply at her sides.

"...C'mon, let's get you cleaned up." soothed Kianna as she reached down and went to lift up the thin athletic top Mica wore.

Making a small sound of protest, Mica took hold of the tops hem in an effort to stop its removal.

"Hey, now." chastised Kianna in a gentle tone "You're dirty, Mica. You're literally covered in dirt."

Still holding the hem of her top, Mica made no effort to resist as Kianna took her chin in her hand and had her look up into her eyes.

"I know you're tired, but you need a shower." stated Kianna in the same gentle tone "After that we'll get you something to eat, and then you can rest. Okay?"

Sighing softly in defeat, Mica tentatively nodded her head as a thin grimace spread across her face.

"Okay, good girl..." soothed Kianna as she proceeded to help her undress.

Through she had accepted her fate, Mica's face still shifted to a deep red as her clothes were removed. In an effort to maintain her modesty, she wrapped her wings around her chest, used both hands to cover her sex and curled in her tail in such a way as to shield her bottom from view.

Despite her compassion, Kianna still couldn't help but to chuckle at the sight of the embarrassed cubi. Not looking to prolong Mica's suffering, she quickly undressed herself and lead the kiochi to the shower. Stepping in behind her, she pushed a button next to the door handle and in an instant the glass panels that made up the shower walls frosted over to give the two women a bit of privacy.

Grumbling at being denied a show, Fiona slumped back against the vanities counter-top and huffed in annoyance.

"Humph... Well that little bitch is gonna be really confused now..." she mumbled in a dismissive tone.

"...What do you two even mean by that?" asked Anton as he turned to her and arched an eyebrow.

"Hm? What?" questioned Fiona "What do we mean by what?"

"That Mica's confused? You and Kianna have both said that more than once now." said Anton "What makes you think she's confused?"

"...Uh, because she is?" stated Fiona "That poor dumb bitch is super confused!"

"What is she confused about?" asked Anton.

"Couple things, really. For one she doesn't get why she's not part of her families killing club." said Fiona.

"But she knows why she's not part of that? That's been explained to her. She knows that her parents didn't want her to be locked into the clan with them. That they wanted her to be free." said Anton "Why would she still be confused about that?"

"Wha? No, you don't get it. I'm not talking about the clan." said Fiona as she shook her head "She does know all that. But you gotta understand, she's like a bug. And I don't mean that like an insult. I mean she's literally like a bug. She's like an ant or a bee, or, maybe more like a wasp? You see, she's supposed to be part of something like a big group, with others. Like a hive, or a swarm, or, something... Whatever! She's just not supposed to be alone. That's not how she works. It's not how her head works. To her being alone feels wrong, but she doesn't even really know why, it just does. It makes her... not really scared, or even nervous... It's more like, she has no confidence? Like, she's vulnerable? There's a word for what I mean, but I can't think of it..."

"Anxious?" offered Anton.

"Yes! Exactly! It makes her anxious!" exclaimed Fiona "And that fucks with her head, a lot, and it makes her do stupid shit. Like this whole deal. She knows, damn well, that everything she's done was stupid. Like she's not really dumb enough not to think she wasn't breaking laws and shit. She knew she was, but it didn't matter, she still had to do it. Because becoming part of the group was more important to her, it's all she thought about. And in her mind, once she became part of the group, no matter what it took, everything else would be okay..."

Fiona went quiet for a moment as she watched the two silhouettes moving about on the other side of the frosted glass.

"It wasn't though..." she continued in a soft, sympathetic tone "I don't think anything she's ever done has worked out in the way that she thought it was going to. Like all the efforts she's made, like in her gymnastics and stuff. She thought if she succeeded it would matter... But it never did... And she doesn't know why... You know what it's like, for her? It's like she's a little fish, one who has always been trying to swim with the other fish but they keep swimming away from her and she doesn't understand why... So she's always been confused, and anxious... It's actually kinda really sad..."

"...And she told you all this?" questioned Anton after a moment of silence.

"No, not really." mumbled Fiona "She didn't actually say any of this. I don't think she even realizes half of it herself. And if she does, she hides it really well... It was more that me and Kianna could... Kinda feel it? It's a little hard to explain. But we looked into her eyes, and we felt her with our auras, and it's like we could just tell. Like all of a sudden we knew a bunch of stuff about her. Like we knew who she really was, and why she is the way she is... I don't know how real any of that was though... It might have all been a trick, or something... I don't know..."

"...You, then you!...Unbelievable." sighed Anton as he shook his head in annoyance "I step away for a single moment, and I miss it!...Of all the rotten luck....Well, that explains a lot at least."

"What are you talking about? What did you miss?" asked Fiona.

"I missed you guys using that ability." said Anton "The one I was telling you about. The one that allows you to read people and understand them."

"...Oh. Oh, so that's what that was!" exclaimed Fiona as her eyes went wide in realization "Huh. So it was all real then... Okay, that makes sense then, I guess. That's a pretty trippy ability! Useful though..."

"Do you know how you did it?" asked Anton "And could you do it again?"

"Eh... Kinda?" drawled Fiona "It was really weird. We used our auras to do it, but it wasn't like the normal way we use them. At first it was like we could taste her aura, with our auras, and that told us a lot about her... But then... It was like, our auras were inside her, like we were in her head... And I don't know if we could just do that again, in the same way at least. Really, I honestly think it was more that Mica actually wanted to tell us about herself. Like, she wanted us to know more about her, so she let us in... She let us do it, she was willing, even if she didn't realize it. If that makes any sense?"

Anton sighed softly as he nodded his head.

"That's pretty much exactly what I've heard in the past." he said as he took on a solemn expression "Hopefully, at some point, I'll actually get the chance to see this ability in action..."

Following his gaze, Fiona stared at the shadowed figures in the shower for a few moments before speaking again.

"...You know. When we were in there....We found something." she began as her eyes focused on the shorter figure and went distant "Something that we could use to... We found out we could break her... We really could. It would be easy. She wouldn't even fight it. She wouldn't be able to... She wouldn't even want to..."

Turning back to her, Anton remained silent for a moment as he took in her serious demeanor.

"...Is that really something you would want to do though?" he asked softly.

"...It's-" started Fiona.

"Will you quit that! I can wash my own tail!" cried Mica as her irate voice rose over the sound of the shower water.

"Well you're not going to!" exclaimed Kianna in a firm but patient tone "Now hold still!"

Fiona began to chuckle as the end of Mica's tail could be seen whipping back and forth in obvious irritation while Kianna stretched it out near its base and began to give it a light scrub.

"Nah! It would be a loss." said Fiona as she smiled deviously "She'll be more fun like this, with some fight in her."

Anton shook his head as a thin grin spread across his face.

"I agree." he chuckled as he turned back to the forming charm "You still haven't answered the question though. About why Mica is going to be even more confused now?"

"Oh, yeah... Right..." nodded Fiona "Well, you know that Mica thinks she's supposed to be part of something. That she thinks she's supposed to be part of a group of others like her, her own kind... But that's not... She doesn't know, that it doesn't really have to be like that..."

Anton remained quiet as he looked over at her and waited.

"She's confused..." said Fiona as she looked at the floor and grinned softly "Because, all of a sudden, she doesn't really feel as alone, as she did, anymore... And this is new for her, so she doesn't really get it yet... She's still figuring things out..."

Blinking, Anton looked over at Mica's silhouette before turning back to the charm and nodding slowly.

"Ah, I see..." he said in a soft tone "Right, I can see how that might be confusing for her..."

"Yep..." nodded Fiona as they both went quiet.

Some time later, Kianna shut off the water in the shower and, leaning out of the door, beckoned for the towels. After drying themselves off, and wrapping their towels around their torsos, she and Mica both left the privacy of the shower.

"Aw, it really is so cute how bashful you are!" teased Fiona as she sneered at a clearly uncomfortable looking Mica.

Clutching her towel to herself and following right behind Kianna, Mica grumbled under her breath as her face and ears turned a bright red.

"Quit it." snapped Kianna as she gave her sister a quick glare and headed to the vanity.

Placing Mica in front of herself, Kianna pulled a hairdryer out of a drawer and began to dry the kiochi's hair. When she was finished, she used both hands to fluff out the long, silky mass.

"...It's nice to see I can touch your hair now, without you getting mad." smiled Kianna as she gazed at Mica in the mirror and watched as her exhausted looking eyes tightened and then closed completely as she resigned herself to the pleasant treatment "I'm guessing this feels too good to fight against?...Or are you just too tired to care anymore?"

"Mmph..." hummed Mica as her tail slowly coiled in around her body.

"Oh, poor Mica... She's so sleepy..." cooed Kianna as she took up a brush and began to gently comb out the kiochi's hair "It's okay, you'll get to rest as soon as I'm done..."

As she spoke, Kianna was surprised to see Mica's expression shift as her face scrunched up in worry.

"Hm? Mica? Are you okay?" she asked as she placed her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"...Yeah....I'm fine." mumbled the kiochi as she laid her cheek down on the dark elf's hand "I'm just not ready to go to bed yet..."

"You're not?" questioned Kianna as she raised an eyebrow "Are you sure? Cause sweety, you look like you're ready to fall over..."

"No, I'm fine..." said Mica.

"...Well, okay? I guess you don't have to go to sleep if you don't want to?" reasoned Kianna as she continued to brush out Mica's hair "You shouldn't push yourself though, Mica. You've had a long day..."

"If you're worried that it's not safe enough for you to sleep, then you can be at ease, Mica." said Anton "We do have a ward set over the house. So we'll know if anyone invades. And besides, nothing is likely to happen with your family this soon. They'll still need some time to recover before they try anything again."

"...That's not the problem." admitted Mica as she became sorrowful "I'm just not excited about where I'm gonna sleep, that's all..."

"Oh? Well you don't need to worry about that either." said Anton "We're not going to make you sleep on the floor or anything. For now, until we get you your own bed, we'll set up one of the couches for you. Which of course we'll still try to make that as comfortable for you as possible."

"What? No!" exclaimed Kianna "She can just sleep in my bed for now. It's not like I'm using it."

"Oh, well that's even better then." said Anton "That's very kind of you, Kianna."

"Wait, hold on?" questioned Mica as she used the mirror to look from Anton to Kianna and back "...You're not going to make me sleep in a cage again?"

"...What!? No!" chuckled Anton "Is that what you were worried about?"

"You stupid little thing!" sang Kianna as she wrapped her arms around Mica and gave her a squeeze "We're not gonna put you back in a cage! Why would you even think that?"

"...I just, did." mumbled Mica "I figured it was either that or... I'd end up in his bed..."

Kianna followed Mica's gesture as she nodded towards Anton.

"Which, how is that even gonna work?" continued the kiochi "Are we all just at his beck and call? Or is it gonna be a take turns kind of thing?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" questioned Kianna as she cocked one of her ears in a curious manner.

"Ah, yes! I supposed we still haven't addressed that!" laughed Anton "You don't have to worry about that either, Mica. I have no intention of ever taking advantage of you like that. Slave or not, your choice is still your own in that regard. I won't touch you if you don't want me to."

"...Wait, seriously!?" cried Mica "You're not going to make me fuck you!?"

"No. Of course not." said Anton as he absently added a bit more mana to the vortex "For one, you are still the daughter of people I consider friends. So obviously I'm not going to sully that friendship by forcing myself on you. And even if that wasn't a factor, I still wouldn't throw away what little trust we might have built by making you do something that you didn't want to do. So again, this isn't something that you need to worry about."

Clearly surprised, Mica stared at him for a moment before looking to the dark elves for confirmation.

"Yeah. He's serious. He really won't touch you if you don't want him too." said Fiona with a shrug "I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. He's a fucking sadist, and a jerk, but he's really not much of a horn dog, surprisingly."

"Oh no! He definitely is!" giggled Kianna as she wiggled her bottom and playfully lowered her ears so as to point their tips back and away from her head "And actually! This is great! You're a cubi! You're like born to fuck! Which is perfect! You can help me run the wild out of our Master!"

"I, wait, wha?" grumbled Mica as she was given another squeeze "Help you what!?"

Anton threw his head back and began to laugh.

"Are you really trying to gather reinforcements over there?" he chuckled

"Yes! Now stop listening to our conversation!" said Kianna as she put her back to him and pulled Mica in to hold her close "This doesn't concern you!"

"Oh, I think it definitely does!" chuckled Anton "But alright. I'll just stay out of this, I guess!"

"You do that!" exclaimed Kianna as Fiona shook her head in annoyance.

Still unsure of what was happening, Mica grimaced in unease as Kianna began to whisper in her ear.

"Okay, listen. So, our Master has this potion that can make him go crazy in bed. And I mean like really crazy. It's, intense..." explained Kianna around a slight shudder "Last time he used it I ended up passing out or something. I don't even know what happened, but I can't remember when he fully finished. So clearly, I lost. And I do not want to lose like that again, but I don't think I can beat that potion on my own. If we team up though, we could totally do this. It'll still be tough, but if we work together, I know we could fuck that potion right out of him. And burn those blue lights right out of his eyes! So what do you say? Are you in?"

"...Uh, um. I, I don't know?" mumbled Mica as she frantically shook her head.

"Ah, c'mon! Seriously, I could really use your help with this!" whined Kianna "You have no idea! I got completely rocked last time, and I don't think my poor pussy could handle another battle like that all alone!"

"Kianna! Will you quit trying to freak her out!" exclaimed Fiona "The last thing the poor girl needs right now is you trying to draft her into your fuck war. Just leave her alone!"

"I, No! That's, not... Um... Okay, maybe you're right..." said Kianna as she loosened her hold on the kiochi "Let's just talk about this again later..."