Guilty x Creatures Ch. 60

Story Info
Chapter 28 of the Assassin Arc.
5.6k words
4.82
2k
4
0

Part 60 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 28 : Late Afternoon

Anton hummed quietly to himself as he ran the metal bristles of the cleaning brush across the barbecue's grates.

After their second excursion in the dungeon, he and the dark elves had all taken a bit of a long breather before getting themselves cleaned up and finally coming back upstairs.

Refreshed and hungry now, Anton was busy with preparing to grill up another batch of chicken to go with the pasta and green bean casserole he had baking in the oven. All of which had been requested by the dark elves.

This trait of theirs with wanting to eat the same things over and over again was a habit he did plan to break them of, but he would worry about that later. For now, chicken sounded fine to him as well.

Just off to the side of him, Kianna was sitting with a happy, satisfied look on her face, even as her bottom was conspicuously resting on a large, soft pillow.

Dressed in short shorts and a low cut tank top, she was gleefully showcasing the risque markings that encircled not only her arms and legs, but the base each of her breasts as well. These titillating imprints were the undeniable evidence that had been left behind by the tight, rope bindings that had only just recently been wrapped around her limbs and bosom.

The brazen dark elf had positioned one of the long, lounge style pool chairs in such a way that she could easily watch Anton as he cooked their dinner while also absently beginning to read one of the books on Infernals she had picked up from a bookstore at the mall they had just visited.

Fiona, who was feeling far more energetic than her sister was at the moment, was out in the grass with Mica and was trying her best to mimic the poses of the stretching exercises that the kiochi was attempting to teach her.

As for her part, Mica had been enjoying the light buzz she had developed from the energy she had been gathering secondhand off of her housemates activities, but not wanting her judgement to be overtaken by them, or to end up in a full blown drunken stupor, she had retreated outside when the tantric energies had started to become too thick and intoxicating for her to handle.

"Stop trying to twist so far back." said Mica as she shifted from one pose to another and ended up standing on one foot with her other leg pointed straight up into the air "You're just starting out, so you're not going to be that bendable yet."

"...Yeah." mumbled Fiona as she raised herself back upright and gazed at Mica's perfectly straight form "...I don't know if I'll ever be that bendable, honestly. At least not bendable enough to do flips."

"You will. It just takes practice." said Mica as she looped her tail around herself in a stylish manner.

Letting her leg fall forward, the kiochi used its momentum to throw herself into a curled up form and preformed a midair frontal somersault before landing back on her feet again, just in front of Fiona.

"Flips are easy once you get the hang of them." she said as she grinned "Like I said, just takes practice. Which to get started, first you need to loosen yourself up more. Then you gotta learn how to maintain your balance properly."

"Oh yeah, great advice. Just loosen my body up more..." grumbled Fiona as she gave the showboating kiochi an annoyed look "Easy for you to say..."

"Hey, if you wanna be doing flips, then that's what it's gonna take." said Mica with a shrug "Be loose, and find your balance. Though really, balance is the most important thing. Being loose is as easy as just letting yourself go."

To illustrate her point, Mica went limp, planted her coiled tail against the ground and used said tail to toss herself up into the air where she closed her eyes and sailed backwards into a graceful, effortless looking back-flip. Landing on her feet now nearly ten feet away but still facing Fiona, she smiled smugly as she opened her eyes.

"See, all you really need is balance, and then it's easy." she said as she put her hands on her hips.

"...Well yeah, and I bet it's super easy to find your balance when you've got a tail like yours that you can use to throw yourself around like that!" exclaimed Fiona as she planted her hands on her own hips and began to sway them from side to side "In case you haven't noticed though, I'm sort of lacking in one of those particular appendages!"

"Excuses, excuses..." said Mica as she waved both her hand and tail dismissively "I've known plenty of people without tails who could still do flips just fine. It's really not that big a deal."

"It still helps." mumbled Fiona as she crossed her arms over her chest "There's no way it doesn't."

"Sure, but knowing that doesn't do you any good." said Mica with another shrug "Not unless you plan on growing a tail of your own."

"...Hm, I guess I could do that. Just get a body mod charm or something." mused Fiona as her expression became thoughtful "...Nah, I'm not going to do that. I don't think I would look right with a tail."

"Then you'll just have to learn to work without one." said Mica "Which means loosen up and find your balance!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I heard you before, I gotta dig deep and "Find my balance" I get it, I get it..." grumbled Fiona as she fell back into doing the yoga-like stretches that Mica had shown her before "Stupid, lucky, long tailed little shit..."

"I heard that." said Mica.

"Good!" said Fiona.

Chuckling, Anton shook his head as he began to lay out pieces of chicken across the grill. Once he had them all laid out and seasoned, he gave them a last look over before nodding his head in approval.

Giving them a minute to stop sizzling against the new heat, he pulled out his phone to check his messages. As he did this he again noticed Leopold's email and this got him thinking about their upcoming meeting.

Taking up a pair of tongs, he began to absently reposition a few of the pieces as he let his thoughts percolate a bit.

"...Mica." he called suddenly as looked over at her "Can you come over here for a second. I need to ask you some questions real quick."

Turning to him, Mica creased her brow in suspicion before making her way closer to the grill.

"What's up?" she asked as her eyes landed on the cooking chicken.

"I was just wondering..." said Anton as he turned to her "Does Nokko still live with your parents as well?"

"Yeah, she does." answered Mica as both Fiona and Kianna began to blatantly listen in on their conversation.

"I see..." nodded Anton "Do you know if she has a job, or maybe classes, or anything that might be keeping her away from the house during the day?"

"Uh... Yeah, she has both, actually." answered Mica "She's almost never at home during the day. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I was just thinking about the meeting I'm going to have with your parents, and it occurred to me that this might be a good opportunity for us..." grinned Anton as he began to flip over each piece of chicken "We'll know exactly where two out of the three of your family members are, which isn't bad. And we'll get a pretty good window of time too..."

"Uh oh! What are you planning over there!?" smiled Fiona as she dropped out of her pose and came over to stand next to Mica.

"Well, possibly... A heist." said Anton as he turned to them and playfully raised his eyebrows in a dramatic manner.

"What!? Are you planning to rob Mica's family!?" exclaimed Fiona as she pointed her ears straight upwards in intrigue.

"Something like that. Though, more accurately, this could be called a repossession mission." chuckled Anton "Basically, this could be a chance for us to sneak in and collect Mica's clothes as well as all of her other things."

"Oh? Oh, okay, yeah!" cried Mica as her expression filled with excitement "We can steal all my stuff!"

"Exactly. We need to plan this out thoroughly first though." said Anton as he turned back to the cooking chicken "Do you know what kinds of security measures your parents have around your home? Any wards or barriers of any kind?"

"...No? I don't think so? I know there's a few cameras. But they're only in certain rooms. Like in my parents office." explained Mica "We live in an apartment building. So most of the security is handled by the complex itself."

"Ah, I see... Okay, so hopefully you'll still have clearance through the complex and can still get in without any problems..." said Anton "I'd like to give that a try beforehand and make sure you can, but at the same time I don't want to alert them that we're up to something... Might be best just to wait and do this live..."

"Yeah, probably... Really don't want them to know we're coming... Or, I guess that I'm coming..." mused Mica as her expression became thoughtful "You guys are planning to have lunch, right? So I should have at least an hour or so, right?"

"Probably at least that." nodded Anton "Do you think that's enough time for you to get all of your things together?"

"...I think so. It should be. If I'm just grabbing everything and running....I won't be able to get any of my big stuff though. Like my desk." reasoned Mica "That'll just have to stay behind. Which sucks. I like my desk. But it'll be too hard to move it on my own. And since you guys will have to stay with my parents the whole time, there's no one to really help me move it."

"I mean, there's no reason I can't help you." offered Fiona "If we work together we'll be able to get all of your shit out of there faster too."

"That's a good idea. The two of you will be able to watch each others backs as well." agreed Anton "And Kianna can come with me to act as our communicator. It'll be easier for her to get messages back and forth without seeming suspicious... I think this will be or plan then, or at least the basics of it."

"Sounds good to me!" nodded Kianna in excitement as she playfully flopped her book up and down against her thighs "This is so cool! It's like our first mission as a team!"

"...Yeah, I guess it is!" chuckled Anton.

"What are you reading over there, Kianna?" asked Mica.

Looking up at her, Kianna folded her book closed and held it up so Mica could see the cover.

"...The Beginners Guide to Keeping Cubi for Fun and Profit. Vol 1..." read Mica before her expression soured and she glared at the dark elf "Really!? Are you serious!?"

"...What? What's wrong?" questioned Kianna in genuine surprise.

"What's wrong is that book!" exclaimed Mica "Why are you even reading that!?"

"It, it was the highest rated book on cubi I could find... A lot of people said it was a good one?" explained Kianna "Why are you so mad? What's wrong with it?"

"For starters it shouldn't even exist!" cried Mica as her tail whipped itself angrily back and forth behind her "It's just offensive!"

"What? What do you mean? How is it offensive?" asked Kianna as she looked at her book "It's just trying to help people learn how to take care of their cubi's?"

"You don't need a book for that! Especially not one that makes it sound like cubi are, are... Fucking livestock!" exclaimed Mica "Cubi aren't animals! They're people! We're people! And we can take care of ourselves!"

"Oh yeah, sure you can. I mean just look at you, you've been doing such a great job of that so far!" quipped Fiona around a smug looking smile.

"Shut, up!" seethed Mica.

"Make, me." grinned Fiona.

"There's really no reason for you to get so upset, Mica." said Kianna "This book doesn't even talk about shinoccubi, so it's not like it's about you specifically."

"That doesn't matter! It's still a cubi... pet guide! Or whatever! It's still talking about how to make profit off of my people!" ranted Mica "Which there is no way that you're going to make money off of cubi without it being fucked up in some way!"

"Actually, you'd be surprised." said Anton "There are a lot of government grants and stipends out there that people can claim for harboring refugees from demon realms. Which this can include cubi. And there are people out there that do make extra money doing this. So that's probably what this book is talking about."

"No, I don't think so." said Kianna as she shook her head "It might talk about that, but it looks like the main money making thing here is with breeding and selling cubi."

"Seriously?" questioned Anton "Wait, who wrote this book?"

"Uh... Salphothrasta Sinclair, is the author's name." said Kianna.

"Ah. Yeah. That's definitely a demonic sounding name." nodded Anton "Okay then, that book is going to be exactly what it sounds like. Sorry, Mica."

"Fucking gross!" exclaimed Mica.

"So what does it say about breeding?" asked Fiona "Anything good?"

"I don't know yet. I haven't gotten that far." said Kianna "It looks like there's a different chapter for each different species though. Or at least the ones it talks about. Which is pretty cool."

"There's seriously no shinoccubi chapter though? Like it doesn't even mention them?" asked Fiona.

"Nope, nothing. Sadly." said Kianna "Apparently shinoccubi are covered in a different book, a volume 2, that they didn't have at the store. So I guess I'll need to order it."

"Damn. That really sucks..." said Fiona as she slumped her shoulders "It's super important for us to know all the secrets about breeding shinoccubi too..."

"I know, right." mumbled Kianna "All those books and they didn't have the one we needed the most..."

"Fuck, both of you!" snarled Mica.

"There's still a lot going on in this book though... Like I don't even know what some of these cubi even are?" mused Kianna as she looked over the book's table of contents "Like what is an... "Elluccubus"? I've never even heard of that one before?"

"Oh, those are the little ones." said Anton "And it's pronounced Ee-luke-cu-bus. They're the main ones that are kept as pets."

"Oh! They're so cute!" cried Kianna as she turned to a page that featured a picture of three sleeping elluccubi that had squeezed themselves into a large basket and had curled up together into a mass of tangled limbs, wings and tails "...Wait, I don't think these ones are even babies? How small are these guys?"

"They're pretty small. Even as adults." said Anton "If you saw one next to a normal sized cubi and didn't know any better, you might think it was the normal cubi's child."

"What!? Why the Hell would demons want cubi that looked like kids!? That's creepy as fuck!" cried Mica.

"It's not what you think." said Anton as he shook his head "Elluccubi are child-like because they were bred to be cute, not for sexual reasons. Demons have conccubi for that. Elluccubi are essentially the equivalent of a lapdog or a toy breed. They're basically a cubi version of a dog that looks like a puppy. Kind of like a Pomeranian."

Mica's and Fiona's eyes followed Anton's hand as he pointed to Molly, who was currently snoozing beneath Kianna's lounge chair.

"That, right there, is literally what an elluccubi is." said Anton before turning back to the chicken.

"Heh, look, another doggie comparison..." said Fiona as she grinned at a now fuming Mica.

"'Unlike some other types of cubi, Elluccubi are not prone to jealousy, and are almost never aggressive towards each other. They will often become anxious when kept alone, and do best when kept together in groups of 3 or more.'" said Kianna as she read the caption beneath the picture "Aw! They like to have lots of friends! That's so cute!"

"Will you please! Stop reading that book out loud..." grumbled Mica as she rubbed at her temples just beneath her horns "I really don't like hearing about how oppressed my people are..."

"These aren't your people, these are a totally different kind of cubi." said Kianna as she kept her eyes on her book "Honestly these guys sound like the complete opposite of your kind."

"They really are." chuckled Anton as he flipped over several pieces of chicken "That's almost a perfect description of them."

"How do you even know about these guys?" asked Fiona "Have you seen them before?"

"Oh yeah. They're all over Tantarra." explained Anton "Dark elves love them."

"I can see why." nodded Kianna as she flipped to the next page in her book before crying out "Oh! Look at the baby! He's so teeny tiny! And he's hiding under his Mommy's wing... Aw, that's so adorable! Look!"

Holding her book up, Anton, Fiona and Mica all leaned forward to gaze at a picture of a mother elluccubus who was holding her little baby in her arms. The happy looking elluccubus had her wings wrapped around both herself as well as the clinging baby whose face could just barely be seen peeking timidly out at the camera from around the crook of his mother's bat-like wing.

"...Okay, yeah. That's super cute." mumbled Mica "It's still fucked up that people treat them like pets though!"

"Wow, sounds like somebodies jealous." said Fiona as she shook her head "You're sounding very petty right now, Mica."

"...How the Hell do I sound petty!?" cried Mica "No! You know what! Don't answer that, just shut up!"

"Mica..." drawled Kianna with an air of seriousness as she looked up and met the kiochi's eyes "If we decide to get a little elluccubus someday, you better not be mean to it!"

"...I, wait, what!? I'm not going to be mean to it! Why would I ever be mean to it!?" exclaimed Mica.

"Because if it's getting lots of attention you might get jealous, and decide to be mean to it." explained Kianna "Which you better not do!"

"...I can't tell if you're being serious or if you're just messing with me. And I don't know which one is gonna piss me off more!" growled Mica.

"Just consider it both then." said Fiona "That way all the bases are covered."

Kianna said nothing but was smiling as she pointed at Fiona and nodded her head in agreement.

Seething, Mica closed her eyes and took a deep breath before suddenly becoming smug.

"You know what. I know how to handle this." she said as she grinned cattily at the dark elves "Don't think I haven't been paying attention. I know exactly how things work around here."

"...What the Hell are you talking about?" questioned Fiona.

"I'm talking about dealing with you two, and how I know exactly what to do." said Mica.

"...Oh do you now?" mocked Fiona as she and her sister grinned at each other "Well don't keep us waiting then. Let's see how you're going to deal with us!"

"Okay. If you insist." said Mica.

Turning away from them, Mica stepped right up to Anton and let an overly sorrowful expression take form across her face as she hunched down, drooped her tail and tried to appear as pitiful looking as she possibly could.

"Anton... Fiona and Kianna are picking on me again..." she whimpered before pouting her lips and dropping her fake tear filled eyes to the floor "And they're being really mean today!"

Without missing a beat, Anton turned to the dark elves and narrowed his eyes at them.

"Are they now..." he said in a hard, stern tone "Girls! Is this true? Are you picking on Mica again?"

"Oh! You spineless little shit!" exclaimed Fiona "Tattle-telling! Seriously!? This is your tactic!?"

Mica kept her face lowered as she gave Fiona a sly grin.

"Can't really argue with something that gets results." chuckled Anton as he turned back to the grill "Now quit picking on her."

"Hmph! Well 2 can play that game." mumbled Fiona as she pointed her finger accusingly at Mica "Hey! She didn't call you Master! She's being disrespectful and you should punish her!...Or you could let me punish her! I'd be glad to help you out with that!"

"I! Wait! No, he never said I had to call him that!" exclaimed Mica "He never said I had to call him anything!"

"Hm. That's true, actually... That never did come up." said Anton as he glanced at Mica "And now that I think about it... I don't know if the label "Master" really suits the relationship I have with you... That title may be more suited for Mokai than me, since he's the one in charge of teaching you... For fairness sake though, I think you'll still need to address me the same way they do. To avoid conflict if nothing else."

12