Guilty x Creatures Ch. 64+Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resting her chin on his shoulder and leaning the side of her head against her husbands, Ila gazed up at the portrait that Leopold was studying.

It was a professionally taken photo of their family, with her and Leopold seated in the center and their two daughters standing behind and on either side of them. They were all smiling as they stared forward.

"...That was a while ago now." said Ila as she looked from one of her daughters to the other "They've both grown so much since then..."

"Yes, they have..." nodded Leopold as he spoke in a soft tone.

"...Our Mica has especially grown quite a bit. Just in the last week even." mused Ila "She's made some powerful allies as well..."

"Yes, she has." agreed Leopold.

"...Leopold....They didn't know what she was going to do. And yet, they didn't hesitate to stand behind her." said Ila "They will fight for her, Leopold. We know this... We've seen this more than once now..."

Leopold said nothing as he continued to stare at the portrait.

"...It isn't going to be easy to get past them." said Ila.

"No, it won't be..." sighed Leopold.

"And even when we do... Mica is learning to fight..." mused Ila as a thin, thoughtful smile spread across her face "You know, she did do well today. Better than I expected her to."

Leopold remained silent as he nodded his head.

Laughing softly, Ila give him a squeeze as she began to whisper into his ear.

"Our daughter shows a lot of promise, Leopold. More than either of us ever thought she would." she breathed around her smile "She could become quite skilled... Though... She isn't like us... She is no killer..."

"No. She will kill, when she needs to..." said Leopold "I have no doubt about that..."

"...I agree. She will." nodded Ila after a moment of thought "But she is still not like us. She is not a killer, Leopold."

"No, she isn't. She is not a killer... And she is no assassin... No... She is something else..." said Leopold as a thin but prideful smile slowly formed across his face "She is... A warrior..."

"...Yes! Oh, Leopold! She is! She really is!" smiled Ila as she tightened her hold on her husband "Oh, our little girl is a warrior! And she's going to be a great warrior too! Just watch! And when she does kill... Oh, she will do it right, Leopold! And it will be glorious... Oh, Leopold, my Leopold... I want to see it... I want to see it so badly!"

"So do I." nodded Leopold as his smile broadened with excitement "So do I..."

End of Guilty x Creatures : Book Two : The Assassin Arc.