Guleri's First Solstice Fair

Story Info
Eating pussy in the Temple of the Goddess.
2k words
4.38
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand before Goddess

I dedicate to Goddess

I give my body to Goddess

I seek the pleasure of Goddess

I lose myself for Goddess

Goddess takes me

- Sasho's Opening Aspiration of the Solstice Pilgrimage to the Home of the Goddess

_

The old woman was naked. She had a strong, lithe body, and long silvery gray hair. Her breasts hung full and plenty, with pert brown nipples and large brown aureolas. She stood at the lowest step before the Mouth of the Goddess, directly in front of the altar, calm as could be. She was waiting.

I didn't know what she was waiting for, but I was not ready to ask questions. All around me were people who had learned about this early. Well, earlier. But I was new to the world of Temple Dedication. Our family's dedication to the Goddess was placing torn fruit on the altar and lighting a midnight candle. The Temple was just not a part of our simple life. Now I was here, standing next to my best friend Remi only a small distance from the altar, waiting for this primally sexy old woman to get on with what whatever she was about to do.

The old woman opened her arms wide and a drum began to thump deeply and slowly, at heartbeat pace. The Knife of the Goddess, a tall, broad figure in raw silk robes, emerged from behind the Altar and came to stand in front of the pool called the Mouth of the Goddess. They looked down on the old woman from the topmost step of the altar. The drum thumped thirteen times and fell silent.

The Knife of the Goddess said loudly, for all to hear, "Speak your piece."

The woman kept her arms out and spoke in a warm, strong, golden voice: "Most Exquisite Knife of the Goddess. I come to walk the Dedications. The congregation will bear witness that I have stood before the Goddess at the Guarding Tree and let the people have of me."

The Knife looked out into the crowd. As the sharp eyes passed over where I was standing, there was a lurch at my navel. "Is this so?" The Knife asked the crowd.

The crowd mumbled a yes. Then a man spoke up from back in the crowd, "When I was here last Thursday, I saw this woman stand at the Guarding Tree while all the congregants came up to her and touched her all over and inside her body. She made noises, it's true, and she did not leave her post before the Goddess. I have seen it; I have said it." The crowd rumbled approval.

"Who has tasted her?" asked the Knife.

Eight younger women, somewhere in their thirties, stood up. "We have tasted her, Most Exquisite Knife," they chanted together. "She flows for the Goddess." The crowd rumbled again, a little louder. The old woman turned around and faced the congregation. She had the most beautiful, soft silver curls around her sex. My own sex throbbed and I felt myself moisten.

"And who has entered her?" the Knife's voice asked sharply, cutting the approving rumble short.

The old woman's nipples hardened like her eyes. Her chin lifted in challenge, waiting for someone to tell the lie. But no one spoke.

"Most Exquisite Knife," the old woman said in a powerful, carrying voice without turning around. "No person, human or not, has entered this body since my last child left it." She opened her arms wide again and, looking out at the people, recited the First Dedication. "'I stand before Goddess.'" Then she turned around slowly to face the Mouth, the Knife, and the Altar, reciting the Second Dedication: "'I dedicate to Goddess.'"

She looked up into the Knife's eyes, who wore a slight smile of triumph. "I am Sushil," the old woman said, "and 'I give my body to Goddess.'"

And then the old woman stepped into the pool called the Mouth and lay down in it, submerging herself in the water. Her long white hair floated around her like a halo. Her nipples floated at the surface of the water. And her legs spread out, presenting her sex to the gaze of the Knife.

The assembly roared and stamped their feet. I joined in, my whole body vibrating with the sounds around me. Sushil emerged from the water and stood before the Knife.

Remi leaned down and put her lips near my ear. "I've heard that once you lay down in the Mouth as a Dedication, your pussy stays wet forever!"

I pushed her away playfully, trying not to notice that her sudden closeness made me shiver. "That would be no different from every day for you then, tart," I said, and Remi laughed. Her plump lips caught my eyes as she ran her tongue on them casually, and my pussy jumped. I turned my eyes back to the old woman, Sushil.

"You've probably seen a bunch of these," I said to Remi.

"Not a ton. Just for about the last year."

"I just mean... this is all kind of unfamiliar to me, really. You have always known you have Temple people in your family. I thought maybe you guys had heard about it as kids."

"We did and we didn't. We knew that there were Dedications and we knew that they were body rites. But that wasn't the focus, you know? The Goddess was. The earth, the remaking of the world. This stuff," Remi said, wiggling her eyebrows, "I decided I wanted to come here when I turned eighteen. I wanted to see what the Goddess is all about."

She looked into my eyes and I forgot what I was about to say. Remi reached her hand out to me and I held it gently. It was warm and tingly. I want to kiss you, I said inside my head. I tried to get it come to come out of my mouth but the activity at the altar caught both our attention, and I let it. The Knife was speaking.

"...your Desire for the Goddess. You have rested from your work. Now is the time of the Congresses. Eager Sushil: Name your next Dedication and choose your Congress!"

The crowd stamped its feet where it sat. "Most Exquisite Knife," Sushil announced, "'I lose myself for Goddess.'''

The Knife smirked a little, as if they had expected the choice. "The Eager Sushil has chosen the Congress of the Crying. Enter the House of Crying, then, Eager, and do not return til your soul and your cunt are weeping."

Timidly, with the first signs of uncertainty I had seen on her, Sushil turned around and looked over her shoulder at the crowd, as if checking to see one last time that this is what she wanted. Then she smiled, a few tears rolling down her face, and turned back. Sushil took gentle steps out of the pool up towards where the Knife stood. When they were on the same level, the Knife stared keenly down into Sushil's eyes for a moment. Then they stepped swiftly out of Sushil's way with a flourish of their robes and said, softly, "Kiss the Altar and be on your way."

Sushil knelt to Kiss the Altar. Remi pulled me in closer as we watched Sushil lower her face to the pussy of the Altar Offering spread open there, facing the assembly. Gently, with love, Sushil lapped at the pussy lips before kissing them deeply and long. Minutes went by and the legs of the Offering began to the writhe and quiver. Small, short moans started up somewhere above Sushi's head. Still, Sushil kept kissing and licking and tonguing the Altar Offering, holding the its legs in both her arms as they stiffened and flailed around her ears. The Offering began making animal noises, past moans, into screeches and growls, and Sushil ate like she was starving, her face moving along the Offering's slit in a blur.

With one, long, screeching, "Yyesss!" the Offering's legs stiffened and then went limp on Sushil's shoulders. Its ass hit the altar surface with a thud. Sushil's face stayed firmly attached to the Offering's pussy.

"Is she going to... Isn't she going to get up now?" I whispered to Remi. Remi's skin was hot and fragrant next to me. I leaned in further than I needed to to whisper into her ear. "I mean, the Offering's spent, isn't it?"

Remi turned her face to mine, staying close so we could whisper. "Guleri, look! She's still eating. She doesn't have to, but she's still going! Listen! You can hear the offering panting!"

I pulled into her and grabbed her arm like I was cold. I found myself shivering a little. We both craned to listen. Remi was right! There were tiny, breathless pants coming from the Offering. That, and the wet sound of Sushil's tongue lapping at the Offering's lips was the only sound in the hall. The Offering's pants turned into to short, fast moans. Sushi's head seemed to vibrate back and forth, making the Offering's moan higher pitched and faster, until the wet, tonguing sound gave way to an almighty, weeping, gasping cry of "Goddessss!" from the Offering.

Slowly, as the Offering's quivering subsided, Sushil raised her head, looked up smiling at the Knife, and then walked around the Altar through a door the back wall marked, "The Congresses."

I wrenched my eyes away from the dripping, still-twitching pussy on the altar and looked up at Remi. We were wrapped around each other in the pew, our hands tucked into each other's clothes. Remi's eyes reflected back the same drunkenness I felt. Her mouth came down and kissed me before I knew how to ask for it, and suddenly I felt like I hadn't drunk water in years and now I was finally at the well. We kissed and groped each other, dimly aware that there were others like us scattered among the pews. Remi's tongue plundered my mouth and I melted against her, falling into her lap sideways and finding myself cradled in her arms, my head resting against the cushioned edge of the pew. Her kisses pulled moans out of me and her fingers reached into my waistband and slid easily into my pussy, two at a time, making me cry out. I grinded against them, bracing myself on the pew behind me.

Then Remi's mouth slid down my body one long hot streak and engulfed my clit in the most gorgeous explosive hot wetness. Her tongue swirled and swirled. I yelled and yelled. Her fingers moved inside me relentlessly in time with her tongue. Her mouth seemed to swallow up my pussy; her fingers fed my clit to her mouth from inside me and I came and came in Remi's mouth in torrents!

_

Some time later, I was wrapped in a soft blanket laying in the same pew in which my best friend had just fucked me unconscious. I moved a little and felt her warmth near me. I was lying with my legs in her lap. I looked up and she beamed back at me.

"Hey," she said. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good," I said, sitting up, realizing it was true.

"So we keep going?" Remi asked, looking me in the eye in a way that made my pelvis quake.

"We keep going," I echoed. I stood and unwrapped myself from the blanket, shivered as the cool air hit my naked body. "Where did my clothes go?" I asked, more confused than upset.

A tall broad shouldered person walking by with a warm, cheeky smile looked me up and down, then said, "They are lost in the Goddess, Young Sibling! Joy to you!"

I laughed. "Joy to you!", feeling a twinge of regret as they walked away. Their eyes and that soft voice made me want to find out what else makes them twinkle like that. Wow, you know you just came in Remi's mouth in Temple, right? And you want the old Sib right now, too? Goddess, but you're greedy!

I rewrapped the blanket around myself as a sort of toga. Then Remi took my hand and we walked out of the door of the Temple into the Great Fair of the Winter Solstice.