Gullible Innocent Wife (F/F)

Story Info
Beautiful harmless wife is destroyed by sexy young dentist.
4.1k words
4.39
15.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Mike's encounter with sexy dentist Gina was unforgettable, for both of them. But the whole thing made Mike feeling guilty - he still loves his wife and is reluctant to continue this affair.

But Gina's cunning and ruthless mind starts working on it... She is going to demolish Mike's wife to show him what a nothing she is compared to his wonderful dentist...

Chapter 1

Mike took a deep breath. He was bored. He watched his wife as she made breakfast in the kitchen. They were in their 40's now, a long, happy marriage. He loves his wife, Karen, but lately things haven't been great... In the bedroom.

Karen was still a beautiful woman, her long, dark hair cascading around her pretty face. Although short, her tanned, shapely legs still looked great, and she was the most loving and caring wife a man could ask for. She placed breakfast down in front of Mike and gave him a little kiss.

The problem wasn't his wife's attractiveness. He still loved her dearly, and she loved him. It's just that the spark was gone. They'd had an incredible sex life earlier in their marriage, but now it was too easy to just lay back to back in bed and fall asleep.

An attractive man himself, Mike was never short of options. Women smiled at him as they passed. Some even flirted. But, although Mike was occasionally tempted to sample a new woman, his love for his wife kept him faithful. As he ate his breakfast, though, he admitted to himself that resisting temptation was becoming harder and harder as their almost sexless marriage went on and on.  

"Busy day ahead?" Karen asked as she made her husband's coffee.

"Yeah - I've got that dentist appointment this morning," he said.

"Oh yeah. Good luck with that. I hate going to the dentist!" Karen said.

Mike shrugged. "They're professionals - they know what they're doing."

"I know," Karen said, "But I'm terrified of them! I think I have a problem with one of my teeth. I've been planning to go for a checkup for a while, but I keep putting it off."

Mike nodded. "Well, when you're ready to see the dentist, I'll go with you," he assured her.

Mike finished his breakfast and coffee, him and Karen sharing a quick kiss before he climbed into his car and headed to the dentist.

He checked in, sat in the waiting room, and read the newspaper until his name was called.

He looked up at the sound of his name.

"Come right in," the girl said.

Mike stared. The first thing that caught his attention was the younger woman's big, perfect smile. Perks of being a dentist, Mike thought, an incredible smile. Mike felt himself smiling - the young dentist's infectious grin had that effect on people.

Mike's attention was finally pulled away from her perfect teeth by her incredible breasts. She wore a white robe - but her big, full breasts were stretching it right out, the thin white material barely able to contain them.

Mike's eyes drifted down her body.  

"Oh wow," he thought.

While at first glance the dentist's robe looked like a typical white robe you'd see on a medical practitioner, this robe ended just beneath her curvaceous ass, the dentist's legs on full display. And they were the most incredible legs Mike had ever seen.

His wife's beautiful legs were one of the things that had attracted Mike to her in the first place, but the dentist's legs were in a league all of their own. Her tan may be more perfect than Karen's, her thighs thick, powerful and looking like pure silk. Wonderfully defined calves over petite, pretty ankles. Just... wow!

"Mike? Coming?" the dentist smiled.

He nodded, standing. Walking towards her as she stretched out her hand.

"I'm Gina," she said, gorgeous eyes staring into his with that big smile on her stunning face. Mike almost gasped at how soft Gina's pretty hand felt in his.  

"Nice to meet you. I'm Mike." 

Gina giggled, whispering playfully. "I know. That's why I said 'Mike' just a second ago".

"Oh yeah, of course. Sorry," Mike mumbled, Gina giggling.

"It's ok, Mike, come on through."

Mike entered Gina's room.  

"So... what brings you here today?"

Mike explained that he'd been experiencing some discomfort with one of his teeth.

"Well... let's take a look. Open wide".

Mike opened his mouth, Gina putting her little mirror on a stick in to take a look in his mouth. As she pulled the mirror out of his mouth, she smiled at him.

"Looks pretty... perfect to me," she said, looking Mike up and down. Mike was frozen. What did she mean by that? Was... was Gina flirting with him?

"We'll get that discomfort fixed right up for you," the gorgeous dentist smiled, raising her hands to Mike's cheeks. Mike could feel his breathing increasing as Gina's soft hands caressed his cheeks, her smile ever present.  

"If you just go ahead and remove your jewellery, we can get started," Gina said softly. Mike thought that was odd - he'd never been asked such a thing by a dentist.

"I uhhh... I only wear a wedding ring," he said.

"I know. I just don't want any accidents," Gina smiled. "Take it off and we'll get you fixed up.

Gina opened her hand, grinning from ear to ear as Mike dropped her wedding ring into it, Gina deliberately taking her time closing her hand around it. She moved over, placing the ring on her desk, and all of a sudden ring fell on the floor. "Oops" said Gina and quickly stopped the ring from rolling away by stepping on it with her beautiful wedge sandal.

"A culprit is caught," Gina smiled at Mike standing on the ring. Then she put it on the table before returning to her client. 

She guided Mike over to her table, laying him down, then raising the table. She made quick work of Mike's problem. Mike barely knew what she was doing in his mouth - he was too busy trying to get control of himself. Gina was incredible - gorgeous, flirty, playful, obviously great at her job. It took all of his energy to stop his cock from acknowledging Gina's perfectness.  

"All fixed," Gina said, lowering the table. "You just lay there and relax while I clean you up."

Gina smirked to herself. Usually, she'd leave the table at full height while she cleaned up her client. But she wanted the handsome Mike lower.  

"Just turn this way for me," she said.

Mike turned his head for Gina... his eyes forced to stare straight into the impossible thighs that filled his vision.

"It's ok, Mike... you can touch them," he heard her soft, smooth voice.

What? Touch them? Surely she didn't mean her legs??

"I like my clients to leave satisfied and you've been staring at my legs, Mike. Go ahead. Touch them."

"Oh, Gina, I uh... no... I'm married."

"Yes," she said. "Your wife is a lucky woman. Her husband sure is cute. But... you don't have a wedding ring on right now. So it's not really cheating. Besides... you're just touching me legs. It's not like we're having sex."

Of course, Gina's logic made no sense to a rational person... but Mike's cock was stiffening as he stared at the thighs that were just inches from his face. His cock instructed his mind to agree with Gina, and he stretched out a hand, gasping as it grazed Gina's thigh.

Gina was smiling more than ever as her handsome client's trembling hand moved over her thick, toned thigh.

"Ohhh Mike, I do love a leg massage. Will you massage my legs for me?"

Indeed he would!! In a flash, Mike was sitting upright, his head at Gina's waist height, his hands kneading those incredible thighs. Gina put a hand on Mike's head.

"Are my legs more beautiful than your wife's, Mike?"

Mike had lost himself. Gina's legs had him under their spell.

"Soooo much better Gina. Your legs... are perfect."

"Then... worship them."

She pulled his head forward and Mike began kissing her legs. He slid off the table to his knees, Gina standing over him. He went to her ankles, soft kisses, working his way up over her shapely calves, to her knees. He couldn't resist looking up under the short white robe.

"Go ahead, Mike," Gina teased. "Take them off."

The pretty lace panties - like his wife used to wear when she was younger - had Mike's attention. His hands moved firmly but sensually up her thighs from his kneeling position, his thumbs tucking into the top of Gina's panties as she began to work them down her legs.

She elegantly stepped out of them in pretty white wedge sandals, and Mark felt himself hypnotized by how gorgeous her feet looked.  

"You... like me feet?" Gina asked with her eyebrow raised.

Mike shook his head. No - he didn't like feet at all!

But Gina smirked. Mike might not have been into feet before, but she could see hers had his attention. She giggled.  

"Oh sweet Mike," she thought to herself, "My pretty feet are going to have their way with you."

She bent down, tucking a manicured finger under Mike's chin.

"Come, Mike."

The man slowly rose, Gina moving in for a kiss. Oh - what a kiss it was. Mike was blown away by Gina's soft, pouty lips, their tongues intertwining.

Gina's hand found its way to Mike's crotch... and her eyes opened wide.

She'd just wanted to play with the 40's man - but that bulge! She wanted him now. Badly!

She began to unbutton Mike's shirt as they kissed, and soon, she was kissing his chest.

"You're really hot Mike," she breathed.

Mike was in heaven being worshipped by this goddess - but he finally came to his senses.

"Gina... ughhh... stop... I can't... my... my wife..."

Gina stopped - but she had no intention of letting the married man escape her clutches. She took a step back and began unbuttoning her robe, her big, sexy bra clad breasts springing loose. She made a show of slipping her robe off, holding it high in the air, then dropping it to the floor.

"Take off your pants, Mike."

He tried to resist, he really did. But Gina's breasts were breaking him, and as she unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor, Mike moaned, his hand unbuckling his belt. Gina's eyes fixated on Mike's impressive, already rock hard cock. It was perfect!

"Your wife is a lucky woman, Mike," she purred seductively, stepping forward and wrapping that soft, dainty hand around his cock. "I bet she rides this thing every night..."

Of course, Gina suspected that wasn't true, and when Mike said "actually, we haven't had sex in a while", Gina smirked. She kissed his neck, purring in his ear.

"Well... if your wife isn't going to take care of you... I will."

Mike was hers.

She pushed him down onto her table, climbing on top of him, kissing him, her big firm breasts pressed against his body.

Mike tried one last time to resist.

"My wife... my Karen."

Gina just straddled him, drawing his eyes to her phenomenal breasts.

"Karen is a crappy name," she smirked as she lowered her pussy over Mike's cock. She pressed it down over the tip, smiling down at Mike.

"Say MY name, babe."

"G... Gina," he whispered as she sunk her tight pussy right down over his cock.

"Ohhhh Gina," Mike moaned, "Ohhh, Ginnaaaa."

She was incredible, big breasts bouncing, pussy gripping his cock. The more Mike moaned Gina's pretty name, the further Karen was from his mind. Soon he rolled, scooping Gina's tight body in his arm, laying her on her back.

She couldn't wipe that big smile off her face. Mike was great, and he was totally into her, his cock inside her, the sounds of his balls smashing into her, filling the room as he worshipped her breasts. It was the best sex Gina had ever had, and Mike felt the same. He slowed his thrusts... he wasn't just fucking his gorgeous young dentist - they were making love, kissing passionately.

"I... I'm cumming," Mike growled.

Gina wrapped her strong legs around him, pulling him in, trapping him as he went to pull out.  

"Give it to me, Mike."

With a long moan, Mike came inside Gina, the young woman's legs still holding him there as they kissed. And kissed. And kissed.

"You know, I was going to recommend my wife come to you for a visit," Mark laughed, "But I think I'll have to find her a different dentist now."

Gina didn't want to let Mike go. She wanted him all to herself now. She felt agitated as Mike eventually dressed, slipping on his wedding ring. She got one last passionate kiss out of him, suggesting that they should have dinner. But Mike shook his head.

"Gina, you're incredible. The best. But I'm faithful to my wife. She's a beautiful, smart, loving woman. This... can't happen again."

As Mike left the room, Gina narrowed her eyes.

"But it will happen again, Mike," she said out loud to herself. "Again. And again. And again. I know you love your wife, but you're going to be mine. All mine."

She opened up her computer, stalking Karen's social media. Mike was right - his wife was beautiful.  

"Well, Karen," Gina smirked to herself, "We're just going to have to make you seem less beautiful. And I think I know just how to do it..."

She pulled up Karen's dental records. The woman was in her mid 40's and hasn't seen a dentist in almost 20 years! Gina giggled to herself.

"Clearly she's scared of dentists," Gina thought. "Well... she SHOULD be scared of me. But I think it's time we helped little Karen get over her fears..."

Back home, Karen asked her husband how it went with the dentist.

"Oh, it was amazing," Mike said truthfully. He'd never lied to his wife. "Gina was fantastic. Fixed up my problem super quickly!"

Karen nodded. "Was it painful?"

Mike shook his head. "Not at all. Gina is an incredible... dentist."

"Hmmm. Maybe she's the dentist I should finally go and see?" his wife asked.

Mark felt his heart skip a beat. No - he couldn't allow his wife to be in the same room as the girl he'd just made love to. Karen held his hand.  

"If I go see Gina... will you come with me for support?"

Mike was panicking.

"Of course I will, darling. But no need to rush into it. Take your time, make sure you feel comfortable..."

"Ok, I'll give it some thought," Karen said.

Mike set about trying to think of a reason to take his wife to a dentist other than Gina when his phone vibrated. It was Gina!

"Thanks for today. Best sex of my life. If she's not looking after you in bed, you know where to come."

Mike responded. "Gina - wow you're incredible. But you can't text me. I'm loyal to my wife. I very much love her."

Gina typed back. "Did you tell her how much you loved your trip to the dentist?"

"Yes," Mike replied. "I was obviously convincing! She says she wants you to be her dentist! I'm trying to find a way of talking her out of it."

Gina's eyes lit up. So, Karen was considering coming to her? How perfect!! She just needed to push Karen over the edge and get her to come in. And she knew how to do it.

The next morning, she texted Mike. He opened his phone as he laid in bed next to Karen, a naked picture of the stunning Gina.

"Just something to start your morning off right xx," she typed.

In her head, she counted to 30. That should be enough time for Mike to move away from his lovely wife, into the bathroom, where he'd no doubt begin enjoying himself with Gina's pick.

"Wifey should be all alone right about now," the girl giggled, calling her.

"Hi, Karen?" Gina put on her very sweetest, most innocent voice.

"It's Gina, your husband's dentist. He mentioned you were considering coming in. I know visiting the dentist can be an absolutely terrifying experience..."

"Oh, Gina... hi. Yes, to be honest, I'm really scared. But my husband says you make the experience as good as it can be..." Karen said.

"Yes, that's why I'm calling. I wanted to assure you that if you make an appointment with me, I'll take extra good care of you. I swear, you won't feel a thing. That's a promise."

The girl was so sweet and caring.

"Gina, that's really lovely of you," Karen said sincerely.

"Bring your husband along. He's more than welcome to be in the room with you to support you."

"Thanks, Gina... I will."

Gina clapped her hands together.  

"That's right, Karen. Bring your perfect husband right to me like a good girl," she grinned.

 

 

 

Chapter 2

The sex with Gina had been incredible, but Mike - his sexual itch scratched - was now reminded of what a perfect wife he had. He came home from work after a particularly tough day, his wife sensing he was exhausted.

"Come, Honey, sit."

Mike closed his eyes as his loving wife slid off his shoes, rubbing his feet tenderly, saying, "I'm always here to listen about your day."

Such a sweet, loyal, devoted wife.

"I'm going to cook my man his favourite dinner," she smiled, kissing him and heading into the kitchen.

Karen was a wonderful cook, and she prepared a fabulous meal for her husband.

Mike was so appreciative of his wife. The way she ironed his shirts and kept the house. The way she held his hand as they walked along the beach. The way she was always there with a kiss to see him off to work and another to welcome him home. The way she was always so supportive of her family. She was the perfect woman.

Karen was busy in the kitchen when she heard a vibration seeing her husband's phone. She lifted it. A text message from Gina.

She took Mike his phone.

"You got a message. It's Gina."

Mike turned white! He took the phone. It had been a while since he heard from Gina. Gina, meanwhile, was growing frustrated. Karen had said she'd book an appointment, but she hadn't, and Gina was getting tired of waiting.

Mike opened the text.

"Miss you babe xx"

She attached a picture of her lovely legs as she sat by a pool.  Mike's cock couldn't resist twitching. 

"What did she want?", Karen asked. 

"Oh, she was just checking up on whether I'd had any issues since our appointment."

Mark was upset with himself. The first lie he'd ever told his wife.

"Oh," Karen smiled. "She really is the sweetest! She called me a few weeks back encouraging me to come in."

"Sh... she called you?" Mike asked, trying not to sound alarmed.

"Yes. She was really lovely. Actually, she made me feel sort of ok about visiting the dentist. I've been meaning to book in an appointment with her."

Mike was panicking. "Well no reason to rush," he said.

"No," Karen said, "I've been putting it off long enough. I'm going to call her."

Mike tried to think of a valid reason he could give his wife to not call Gina - but he couldn't think quickly enough, and he soon heard his wife's voice.

"Gina? Hi it's Karen... Mike's wife."

Mike groaned. He looked at the picture of those incredible legs on his phone, then glanced up at his sweet wife. Seconds after his wife hung up from Gina, Mike got another text.

"Awww, your wife is SO lovely to bring her hot husband to me, ha ha. Can't wait to see you again. All of you xx."

The appointment was set for Friday. Mike came up with a plan. He was worried about being seduced by Gina in the presence of his wife - that his wife would see his obvious attraction to the stunning dentist. So he decided that on Thursday, the night before their appointment, he and his wife would just HAVE to rekindle their sex life. If he had great sex with his wife on Thursday night, he'd be far less likely to find Gina irresistible on the Friday.

And so, in bed, he began to kiss his wife's neck, cock stiffening with images of Gina in his mind.

"I love you," he breathed into his wife's ear.

His wife giggled.

"What's gotten into you?" she asked.

"Mmmm, I just want you. It's been too long," he breathed.

Karen rolled over to face him, smiling.

"It feels good to hear you say you want me," she said, "But Honey... it'll have to wait til tomorrow night."

"Why?" Mike complained.

"Well, Gina rang me earlier. She said she had some specific medication that would make my experience tomorrow painless, but in order for it to work I had to be sex-free for 48 hours prior to taking it."

12