Gullible Neighbour Introduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Taking it to another level.
3.9k words
4.66
29.8k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction.

*****

Jim opened the newly arrived box, he has recently placed an order on Amazon for his gullible neighbour, hoping this will make her go all the way, it was slightly expensive for something as mundane as it was but The Loop wellness website by Pwyneth galtrow sure like ripping people off.

Next morning Jim made sure he was the first one to go to Emma, he didn't want her to think he was losing his enthusiasm to teach her.

Jim arrived at Emma's house at 8 am, hoping to catch her early, he rang the doorbell, Emma opened the door wearing a tank top, which barely encased her boobs, and a short short that was like a second skin on her which didn't cover anything beyond her crotch. Jim was wearing his shorts and a t-shirt, and left the underwear home because he knew it was always rewarding for him.

"Hi! Jim, you're up early, are we starting the session now?"

"Hi Emma, yeah, I was hoping we could start early today, I didn't want to be a late-ass like yesterday."

"Oh! Don't bother about it Jim, after how much you have helped me, I have got to say I slept a lot better last night, it might be your cupping techniques."

"Er... Thanks Emma, and never mind, I am always happy to help anyone who wants help lead a healthy life, Shall we get started then?"

"Yeah sure, come right in, what's in the box though?"

"Oh! this, I got something to help with our lessons today."

"My my Jim, that's very considerate of you, remind me however I can repay you."

"Considering what we are doing, I should pay you." thought Jim.

"Never mind paying me back, it's lovely to help you out." said Jim.

"Ohhh, you're such a gem, Jim." exclaimed Emma.

Jim placed the box on the table and proceeded to open it, inside it were a multitude of bottles and other boxes, but what he was looking for a was a small silk pouch. As soon as he found the pouch, he pocketed it and turned to face Emma.

"We will start off with the basic exercises first to get your muscles going and a little warm up." said Jim.

"Ok, what should I do first?" asked Emma.

"We can start off with squats, or push ups? Whatever you like." said Jim.

With that Emma nodded her head, and assumed the standard position for squats, arms outstretched forward, legs a little apart, and down she went. Jim admired her tight ass, he casually placed his hands on her sides and made her jutting out towards him, "Yeah, that's right, that's the perfect position." encouraged Jim.

Emma did 30 reps of squats.

"Now you can stop.", Emma stopped squatting, Jim started poking her ass, "hmmm... that's right... Going good... I see your posterior has become toned even with such little work, we can make great progress if we keep at it." said Jim.

"That's wonderful." cheered Emma, "what should we do next?"

"We should move on to some push ups."

"Ummm... I am not very good at it Jim."

"No problem, I will help you." said Jim.

With that Emma assumed the position and started doing some push-ups, sure enough after 4-5 push-ups, Emma was showing signs of struggle, "Here, let me help you." said Jim. Jim straddled Emma, his legs on either side of her, his crotch inches away from her behind, he took hold of Emma's torso, directly below her breasts and pulled her just a little to offer support, everytime Emma went down, Jim's hand moved a bit up over her big bust, by the 4th one, he was pulling Emma up by her breasts, he was sure to cope a squeeze out of them now and then, and could feel Emma's nipples poking directly on his palms.

"Ok, that's enough, you can get up now." said Jim.

Emma's tank top has been stretched(thanks to Jim's help) and lowered, exposing a deep cleavage, Emma hardly noticed it, still huffing and puffing from the push-ups. Jim proceeded to poke Emma's chest just like he did to her ass to "access" the progress. Since, the push-ups were a little too intense Emma's chest had actually become taut, the muscles had tightened up, and when Jim poked them, it hurt Emma.

"Ouch!?"

"What happened?!" said a concerned Jim.

"It hurts when you poke like that, it didn't happen when you did to my ummm.. posterior, but it is happening here."

"Oh that's nothing, it just means your muscles are all worked up to the maximum, that's what we want, but we should also work on the recovery process."

"And how are we going to do that?"

"With this." said Jim, moving towards the box on the table and taking out a bottle.

"Ohhhh, what is this?" inquired Emma.

"This is an essential oils bottle, there are many extracts of various plants squeezed right into one to give you the ultimate benefits." explained Jim.

"That sounds nice, but how is this going to help me." asked Emma.

"I am going to massage this on your body, that's how it is going to help you recover."

"Right!! Silly me." said Emma.

"Ok, let me apply some on your chest then."

"Sure go ahead." said Emma.

Jim took a few drops of the oil, and started massaging Emma's chest in circular motion, slowly moving outwards, then his hands went up towards her throat, and down to her cleavage, he started massaging her chest in a V Formation, moving towards the tank top, as soon as he reached near them, Jim said, "Emma, I am not able to massage your whole chest and the tank top is in the way and I don't want the oil to mess it up."

"Ohhh, no problem Jim, here, let me remove it." said Emma, Emma flipped her tank pulling from the waistline, over her head, she wasn't wearing any brassiere, and her tits were out in the open, now she was just in a skin tight short standing in front of Jim, Jim was still in a trance even after feasting on the same breasts less than 24 hours ago, the magnificent nature of Emma's breasts haven't dulled one bit.

"Right..., Uhm! Let's continue with the massage." Jim managed.

Jim took some more oil and started massaging freely over the redhead's bust, with the tank top gone, he had a free reign, he palmed both her breasts and massaged them to his hearts content, occasionally flipping the nipples or twisting them, Emma was visibly worked up over this, her face was all red, and she was heaving loudly. Jim had to reluctantly move away his hands to proceed to the next exercise.

"That's it Emma, feel any better?"

"I feel great Jim, thanks for that."

"Oh, don't thank me yet, we aren't done yet, we should move on to working your abs, some crunches might do." said Jim.

Emma laid down on the floor, placing her fingers on the sides of her temple, she started doing crunches, her boobs flailing, and smashing each other whenever she comes up and spilling to her sides as she went down, Jim let this continue on for about 2 min, when he could see Emma visibly struggling to do any crunches he said.

"That will do for now, does your abs hurt the same way as your chest?"

"Uhun, they do, even more so I guess." complained Emma.

"That's nothing to worry about, as I told you before it is your body very well responding to the exercise." assured Jim.

"Oh, ok Jim, are we going to use the oil on my abs too?" questioned Emma.

"Yeah, we are going too do that."

With that Jim kneeled down near Emma's abdomen, and took a few drops in his hands, as he was about to massage her and, he noticed that the shorts she was wearing were high above her belly button.

"Er, Emma, I won't be able to apply oil on your abs when your short are in the way." said Jim.

"Ohhhh, so silly of me, I completely forgot." said Emma.

She put her thumbs in the elastic waistband of the shorts and lifting her hips off the ground gave the shorts a few good 3-4 folds, the raised hips were close to Jim's chin and he could notice the few crimson pubic hairs, that he had munched on, just the previous day, despite that all of this was having an obvious effect on him, making him hard as a rock. He snapped out of his trance when Emma lowered her hips.

"Ummm ok, that will do, let me get on with the massage now." said Jim.

Jim rubber her abs in a to and fro motion, alternately from both hands, his right hand close to Emma's breast, giving it a light jiggle every time he went up or down, then after a while he changed his technique from to and fro to the circular motion with his right hand in anticlockwise direction, now definitely hitting Emma's breasts, making them flail a lot more than before, Jim couldn't keep this up for long, because his plans entailed a lot more than just massaging and coping a feel of her breasts.

"Ok, that completes our phase for this body part we can move on to the next phase, we will do lunges now." said Jim.

Emma started with the on the spot lunges, one leg at a time, Jim was waiting for the exact moment, if he was correct, it would happen in a minute.

And sure enough as soon as Emma went on her right leg, she couldn't get up, it was as if Emma's leg didn't have anymore strength to pull her up, that was what Jim was waiting for, by letting her do squats first, Jim had strained her thighs, now lunges strained her glutes and hamstrings, there was no way she could exercise her legs anymore.

"JIM?! I am stuck here, it feels like my legs don't have any strength anymore." panicked Emma.

"Not to worry Emma, try bending forward and using your hands to lay on your belly, I'll massage your legs to make you feel better." said Jim.

With Emma lying, Jim moved forward and quickly pulled her shorts down and out of her legs, he could see that Emma wasn't wearing any underwear either, probably the lesson from yesterday had a deeper impact on her that he thought. He took some more oil and started massaging her ass, opening her crack he poured a few drops on her puckered hole as well and closed it, he was just testing his waters, Emma didn't even flinch to it, she seemed like she was enjoying it, after her ass, Jim moved to her hamstrings, and started massaging them, he was careful to not touch her cunt this time for the next phase.

"That should take care of the pain, now stand and tell me how you feel." said Jim.

Emma stood up.

"It feels amazing, and that was some serious magical oil, one moment I am not even able to do anything and now it is like it never happened, you're seriously amazing Jim." said Emma.

Emma hugged Jim in delight, squishing her breasts in his chest, Jim could hold his excitement but his cock was straining in his shorts, it was lucky that Emma didn't notice it, Jim reluctantly let go of Emma.

"Oh fuck, I am so sorry Jim, I didn't mean for this to happen, I completely forgot." Emma said pointing at his shirt.

Jim looked down to see his shirt were stained with oil, and they were stained in the shape of Emma's breasts.

"Oh don't worry about it, you didn't mean to do that, I'll just remove it." said Jim removing his T-shirt, leaving Jim in just his shorts.

"The next phase is a little tricky and you might have never done it, but bear with me and you'll be benefited greatly." saying this Jim took out a small string pouch from his pocket and green stone, the stone had a hole in it and had a long egg like shape, more vertically long than horizontally.

"What is that Jim? Looks like a stone." asked Emma.

"The green stone is a jade egg, and the pouch has small crystals that act as weights, and have some energy that helps the body, we use the string on the pouch and tie it through this hole in the jade egg, this is used for specific exercises for pelvic muscles and develop core strength." explained Jim.

"Ok, so which body part does it train and how can I use it?" asked Emma.

"Very well, sit on this chair will you, and then I will demonstrate." instructed Jim.

Emma sat down on the chair facing him, Jim kneeled in front of Emma and parted her legs. He pointed the jade egg towards her labia and said.

"We use the jade egg and push it inside your vagina through this hole here, you have to keep the jade egg inside while doing squats, this helps build your core strength and train your pelvic muscles, when it becomes easier, we add more crystals in the pouch to increase the weight." explained Jim.

"That sounds insane! But I feel like it makes a lot of sense, since it involves lifting a little weight to train the muscles, I'll try it out." said Emma.

"Great?! Let me put in the jade egg inside you, and then we can move forward." said Jim.

Jim parted her lips with her index finger and thumb of his left hand, he could clearly see the wet pink pussy of her, it was mesmerising, the musky smell was immediately in his nostrils, he placed the jade egg on the entrance, making Emma flinch a little because of the cold stone. He slowly pushed the egg inside, Emma's cunt was wet but not wet enough for the stone to go inside, Jim tried a few times to no avail, then he took the bottle of oil, and coated the jade egg with it, then he dropped a liberal amount of oil on her vagina too and used his fingers to massage over it, occasionally using one finger to get oil inside her, after a few minutes of this, he was finally able to freely move his finger inside her and out, he tried with the jade egg and sure enough, it went straight in, part of the reason was Emma actually getting all worked up with Jim's fingering her pussy, her face was all red and she was breathing heavily. Now with the jade egg inside her, Jim removed all but one crystal from the pouch.

"Ok, now you can stand up and try to squat without dropping the jade egg out of your vagina." said Jim.

Standing up, Emma tried to taut her ass so as to avoid slipping the jade egg from her pussy, she tried squatting very slowly, because each moment she moved, she felt like the jade egg was slipping away. She was on her 5th squat when Jim said.

"Ok, now I I'll add another crystal to the pouch."

Adding a little stone to the pouch might not seem much, but Emma was already showing signs of struggle, her pelvic muscles were cramping up a little, she somehow managed to do 3 more with the added weight, when Jim added another crystal without warning, which resulted in a squeal from Emma.

"Jim, I don't think I can do it anymore." pleaded Emma.

"Don't give up now Emma, you're so close, just one more ok." encouraged Jim.

Emma was able to do 2 more but at the 3rd squat, she just fell to her knees.

"Are you ok Emma?"

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow... it feels like a stabbing pain in my vagina, it feels like it is contracting inside me, folding on itself." cried Emma.

"Ok, let me help you up to the sofa and we'll see what we can do to ease up the pain." said Jim.

Jim hoisted Emma by the shoulder and almost dragged her to the sofa.

"Let me take a look at your vagina." said Jim.

Emma spread eagle on the sofa, with the pouch hanging from her vagina with a thread, Jim slowly pulled the string to take out the jade egg from her vagina but it only resulted in a scream from Emma.

"Ok let me massage the area around it first with the oil so that it relaxes up a bit and then I can take out the jade egg." announced Jim.

Jim spilled a few drops of oil directly on Emma's vagina, and started kneeding with his thumbs, gently, to avoid anymore pain that was necessary. Slowly, Jim worked him magic through the oil and Emma started to relax a bit, this led Jim to explore a bit more of Emma and rub her clitoris, sensing Emma's relaxed mood, Jim slowly pulled the jade egg out of her, and it came out without a problem.

"Voila!!" proclaimed Jim.

"Yaaaayyy..." Cheered and excited Emma, clapping for him.

"Hey Jim, this might be much but can you keep doing the massage, I still feel a lingering cramp in my vagina, I hate to bother you, but I still feel a little pain inside there."

Jim was building up to this moment, but he never thought he would be able to achieve it that easily.

"I think that's because we applied the oil and massaged on the outside but the inside vaginal muscles aren't massaged yet to recover like the rest of the body, let me do a massage there as well."

With that, Jim applied a few drops of oil on his index finger and entered Emma's vagina, he rubbed it all around inside her already well lubricated pussy, this started working up Emma a lot, but it also had the obvious effect on Jim that he forgot was tenting up inside his shorts.

"I am not able to reach further inside your vagina to massage all the cramped up points, let me find something to reach inside you." saying that Jim got up to look for something. Which led Emma to see the massive hard-on he has been sporting the entire time.

"Oh my god Jim, your swelling is acting up again." exclaimed Emma.

"Yeah... you're right, I barely noticed it this time."

"Open your shorts quickly, it must be hurting like heck all cramped up in those shorts." said Emma.

Before Jim could do anything, Emma got up from the sofa, kneeling In front of Jim, she pulled down Jim's shorts. Jim's penis was hard he instantly hid Emma square in the face.

"Ow...!! It sure is hard as steel, it must hurt a lot."

"Uhun... Now I feel it." said Jim.

"Maybe I should try the cupping method from yesterday." suggested Emma.

Emma went to work on Jim's penis, after giving him a few "massaging" tugs, she took the cock in her mouth, sucking on it, bobbing up and down on it, she tried sucking on his balls like he told her before, and worked on his penis for full ten minutes, but it showed no signs of going down.

"Wow, I think it's getting worse than before, maybe we should try one of those essential oils you have." suggested Emma.

"Oh...ye...ah, that's wo...rth tr..ying." Said a breathless Jim.

Emma took the bottle and dropped a liberal amount of oil on his penis, coating it with the oil, then she began massaging the cock with both hands working on it up and down, and kept working on it for another 10 minutes but to no avail.

"Oh god Jim, this isn't helping at all."

"I have another idea, since my penis is long and taut enough, I might be able to use this as a massaging tool for your vagina, you know we weren't able to go that deep before maybe it will work now." said Jim in the most straight face he could muster.

"Ohhh Jim, you're so kind, even when you're in pain, you're thinking about how you can help me, that's so kind of you."

"Oh it's really nothing, you helped me out of some pain in my penis, it's just taut now, maybe it will go away in a moment, now get back in the previous position and we can complete the massage."

Following Jim's order, Emma assumed the previous position on the sofa, with her pussy on the edge and her knees spread, it was the most beautiful sight for Jim, he moved closer and knelt down in front of her, his cock was in perfect alignment with her pussy, Jim started rubbing his cock on the slit of her vagina, evoking a response, all Emma could do was bite her lower lips. Pressing down his cock on her slit, the lips engulfed the head, but only partially, Emma jerked a bit, Jim wanted to take it slow, savouring every moment, with just tip inside, he began to move his penis up and down as Emma's moans increasing with each passing moment.

"Are you ready for it?" asked Jim.

"Mhmmm..." managed Emma, nodding her head.

With the go ahead, Jim gradually moved his hips forward entering bit by bit, Emma who was biting her lips and moaning now had her lips in a big O, her eyes were fixed on Jim's penis, disappearing inside her. When Jim was balls deep inside of Emma he stopped, catching his breath, living in the moment of pure bliss.

"Why did you stop?" asked Emma.

"Didn't want to hurt you, it's your first time having a vaginal massage." explained Jim.

"I feel pretty comfortable about it, and if sort feels like a little foreboding, like something is coming and it needs to come fast, but I don't know what?" said Emma.

Jim exactly knew what was going on, he decided to put Emma out of her confused misery, so he started humping her slowly, at first only taking out half his penis from her vagina, and back in, gradually he started increasing his speed and taking more and more of his penis out and ramming it back in. With his left hand he took hold of Emma's right breast, and started kneading it, pinching her nipples, and with his right, he used his thumb to play with her clitoris. Emma was gasping for breath now, her face was pointed straight up the ceiling, mouth open, heavy breathing, with an occasional moan escaping out of her. Jim knew he was closing in too along with Emma, he could feel Emma's vaginal muscles contracting a bit, he could feel in her breathing it was more urgent. He increased his pace, palming both her humongous breasts with her hands, squeezing them and ploughing Emma's pussy like no tomorrow.

12