Gumdrop Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cupcake passed her tongue on her lip rings, in a pensive look. Then she pushed me on my back and went for my nipples and started massaging expertly with her lips and tongue. I had been on the milk-enhancers only one day more than the time when Aidan had done the same, but I was already much more sensitive there. Cupcake piled it on her excellent technique by getting on top of me and putting her right thigh between mine, balancing herself on her hind hooves, with her knee suspended just in front of my vulva. Then, by bending rapidly the right foot back and forth, she turned herself and her kneecap into a makeshift vibrator. Hugging her with one of my forelegs, I mooed in pleasure, moved by her commitment and quite impressed by her craftiness. How come that she was so skilled with women? Was she bi? Anyway, it took a while, but I finally came and, by the time I did, my mate was panting hard due to the strain. I imagined that her right hind leg was aching quite much, so I thanked her with a meaningful kiss. I was so lucky for having ended up with her!

Both very satisfied with ourselves and the other one's work, we lay in each other's arms. I knew I would fall asleep soon, I was extremely tired, but curiosity prompted me to get Cupcake's attention and ask her about her sexuality. I pointed at her with my hoof, I mimicked the act of shagging, then I put my forearm between my legs as if it was a penis, I mooed quizzically and repeated, this time patting on my pussy. She did the same and mooed yes to both penis and pussy. I knew it!

We kissed once again and fell fast asleep.

7. On a diet

"Aw, how cute! They are already besties!" said Penelope's voice, just before the crop hit me repeatedly on the hind legs.

I woke up quite dazed in daylight, spooned by Cupcake, who was mooing in protest for the brutal awakening. I had a déjà-vu. That must have already happened in the middle of the night, for Cupcake's milking, but I had fallen asleep immediately after and forgot it.

Aidan was standing in front of us, looking excited, while Penelope was once again pressing her fists to her chest with a touched expression. They were both sporting western wear clothing. I noticed that they had changed since the previous night.

"Come on, girls, big day ahead of us!"

We both got on our knees and crawled toward the gate, as instructed by the crop. Cupcake was mooing a little achey. At first, I wondered guiltily and a little flattered whether Aidan had been heavier with her whipping because of my preferential treatment, but then, after we got up, I realized that she needed to be milked and indeed we were led to the milking rig.

"Can you teach me how to do it?" asked Penelope, infected by Aidan's enthusiasm.

I watched them strap Cupcake with a fit of envy. I could have been there, working side by side with him, if he had just left his wife.

"How much pressure should we set?" asked Penelope, inspecting the machine controls, with the pumps in her hands.

"Cupcake's nipples are a little too short: I think we can stretch them some more and make them more cow-like in a few months. I'd set it to maximum." mused Aidan, looking expertly at the cow's udders.

Cupcake mooed a little worried and so he said:

"Sorry, girl, it is going to hurt a little, but your transformation is just not complete."

Cupcake sighed.

"I'll turn on the vibrator to make it better, huh? How about that?" he added, feeling a little guilty and making my mate moo happily. I smiled. He was so sensitive, my good farmer!

Penelope knelt to fasten the pumps, but then stopped and, a little hesitantly, she drew her face near to Cupcake's nipples and sucked a little.

"Evaluating the production?" joked Aidan.

"Shit! It's good!" answered an impressed Penelope.

"Told ya!"

While Cupcake was milked, the two came back to me. Aidan knelt in front of me and started fondling my boobs, with a concentrated look. Penelope did not seem much interested and stroked my hair absentmindedly, mostly watching the milking rig at work. So she really did not care if her husband touched hucows. Good!

"Ok, here everything seems fine. In a week I'd start stimulating her nipples with the pump, to further induce lactation and begin their stretching." he sentenced, winking at me and giving my nipples a furtive squeeze as soon as Penelope left us to check on Cupcake. Did she not have to work, today? I wanted my man for myself! Aidan was getting up and I felt his attention for me fade as Cupcake mooed loudly:

"Lower the pressure a little, I may have exaggerated!" he told loudly to Penelope. They were already a fucking team!

Then he grabbed me from my bull ring to bring me with him to the milking rig. Nobody had ever done that to me and I found out that it hurt quite much. Spurred by jealousy, though, I resolved myself not to moo and raise the stakes by peeing myself while we walked, like a good cow. He would soon know how lucky he was for having me!

"Holy shit!" he gasped indeed, as soon as he heard the splashing sound at his feet. He immediately stopped walking and looked at me bewildered. I realized that I had squirted on him a little too and for a split-second I feared that I had pissed him off, pardon the wordplay, but then Penelope exclaimed with disgust:

"Oh, gross!"

Aidan glared at her, visibly irritated and then looked at me overjoyed:

"No, quite the contrary: good girl, Gumdrop! I am very proud of how fast you are adapting to your new life!"

I was so frigging happy! Take that, Penelope! In the meantime Aidan was hastily searching for something in his pockets, in vain, seemingly. He then made a run to the prefab office in the barn, and in a few moments he was back with two sugar treats, that I accepted gloating. While they unstrapped Cupcake, whose udders were indeed quite sore, he was hissing to Penelope, telling her that they needed to reward all cow-like behavior.

"Now, time for breakfast!" said Aidan excitedly, looking at me and Cupcake. We were just in front of the trough. It was different from the last time I had been there. On top of the openings where we would have stuck out our heads to eat from it, there were devices covered by a piece of cloth, which just revealed a vaguely cylindrical shape. What had he been up when I was at the fair?

"Now, at first I bought this trough because I thought that I would just feed you the classic swill. I had read all about the importance of a good nutrition and water intake for the production of a tasty milk, but it felt just too impersonal. I wanted my farm to be unique!"

Penelope was looking at him with a smug smile.

"Then I remembered about this guy who did not like to cook and had wondered if it would be possible to put all the nutrients a person needs in a powder and then, by adding water, make it into a drink that could be used as the sole element of a well-balanced diet."

By the way he was talking, it seemed that he had been doing research for much longer than a day. He had never talked about any of this with me. Where was he going at?

"In the documentary about his invention, they showed this prototype of the drink that looked much like egg white, mostly because of the long-chain proteins dissolved in it. Even though it was basically tasteless, nobody would want to drink it. Then they started using simple amino acids instead of proteins and the consistency problem went away. So, back to us: what would be the perfect diet for hucows?"

I and Cupcake looked at each other quite puzzled and mooed uncertainly.

"But sperm, of course!" exclaimed excitedly Aidan, that seemed quite disappointed by the fact that we did not share his enthusiasm.

"Naturally, you are thinking that it is not possible nor advisable to feed a person with sperm. And you are right, but we can do it with the next best approximation. I had some people take the original recipe of the drink I was telling you about, and tweak it so that it would reach the same consistency, color, smell and taste of sperm, without losing all his nutritive properties."

I was agape. I could drink jizz, I even enjoyed the idea, but there was no way of avoiding the fact that it was quite disgusting. I mooed quite alarmed.

"Yes, Gumdrop, I have tasted it, " he answered with a sweet smile "and I found a way out. At first, you are not going to be fed only sperm. You will be gradually eased into a diet of jizz and, at the same time, conditioned to love its taste."

Now both Cupcake and I mooed worriedly.

"Look, you don't have to worry. You are still going to be fed vegetables to provide you with fibers from time to time and, what's more, I haven't told you the best part! The conditioning works this way: while you drink jizz, you will be sexually stimulated. In the liquid you are going to drink, there will be a substance to reduce your nausea and another that helps fix mnemonic associations, usually prescribed for extreme detox. The idea is that, by drinking sperm while you are in a state of intense pleasure, you are going to associate its taste to pleasure."

Neither of us was convinced, but we were so horny that the idea of cumming every time we ate was quite appealing.

"Time for the first trial!" he said loudly, clapping his hands. With the help of Penelope, they corralled us in the feeding area, making us stop in front of the openings on the trough and kneel on a padded bench. Two shafts ending with a vibrator were put just below our crotches and activated. In a few minutes I was getting quite aroused.

"Now, when Penelope whips you, bend over and put your heads in the big opening."

As we did so, he unveiled the cylinder suspended on the trough. It was a barrier made of glass that surrounded our heads and had no bottom. Inside, sticking from the wall there were three very realistic reproductions in rubber of erect penises, pointing towards our mouths and the trough below. They were connected to an outside tubing that ended in a metal tank beside the fence. On top of the transparent cage there was a camera.

"Open wide your mouth!"

Penelope whipped us and we complied. Immediately one of the plastic cocks began ejaculating, aiming at our mouths and then stopped, activating another one and so on, in rotation, and we found ourselves slowly being filled with jizz. He was right, I could not have guessed it was fake. It was even warm like the real thing. Also, the ejaculation was well simulated: the flow was not constant, but the penises shoot several times until they had produced no more than a spoon of semen and then rested for forty seconds, by my count.

"Come on, swallow!" Aidan incited us after a while.

We would have done it anyway, as our mouths were now almost overflowing. I tried to gulp it all, but it was too dense, viscid and, quite frankly, disgusting. I managed in three swallows though. In the meantime the cocks had not stopped, and my face was now covered in cum. I opened my mouth again, determined to please Aidan, even though the strong smell was starting to get at me. All of that reminded me of a bukkake video that I had watched a while before. I noticed that the fake penises seemed to deliberately have an imprecise aim: I was not moving, but they kept changing slightly the direction they were pointing at, sometimes hitting my cheeks and chin. I had a quick glance to Cupcake. She seemed to be struggling too. After three more mouthfuls, some ten minutes later, the jizz shower ended, for my relief.

"Well done, girls!" Aidan praised us, hitting a button on a remote I had not noticed until then. The vibrators started buzzing with more energy and in a few minutes the barn was filled with the moos of two climaxing cows.

"Now, clean the trough please, so that I can give you some swill too." ordered our farmer.

We lowered our heads on the metal container, making our bull rings clink, and started licking away the left-overs. We were still at it when a brownish liquid came streaming as Aidan poured from a plastic bootle. I managed to raise my head just in time to avoid snorting it and kept eating. After a while, a slap told me that Cupcake had been ordered to stop. I was expecting mine, but it did not come:

"You need to put some mass on your udders, Gumdrop!" explained Aidan.

So I kept lapping happily. This slop did not really taste like anything, but it somehow eased the nausea that jizz had left me with. When I was finished too, Aidan concluded his explanation about our feeding routine:

"For today enough jizz. I want you to have plenty of time to adjust. After the switch, you will spend roughly four hours per day on feeding alone and become the first hucows living off on semen!"

He seemed so thrilled at the idea that I felt compelled to moo happily, imitated a little later by Cupcake, clearly wanting to make a good impression too. It worked, because he awarded us both with a sweet treat that felt like a true blessing now.

"Well, dear, it's been really fun, but I've got to go. See you for lunch?" said Penelope.

"Sure!" confirmed Aidan, giving her a peck.

At every step she took farther from us, my excitement grew. Therefore, I was a bit disappointed when Aidan decided to clean us instead.

"Shit now!" he commanded and went to fetch the tools.

Contrarily to what I had been used to at the fair, we were now standing on concrete, not hay. How would he clean us? "No, no questions!" I reminded myself: a good cow is never curious. I cast a glance over Cupcake and saw her yawning in the cutest way while she spread her hind legs. Reminding myself to have faith in my farmer, I imitated her. Oddly enough, shitting myself turned out to be easier than pissing, maybe due to the fact that there was really nobody watching. I just had to use my imagination and pretend I was in the woods. You probably can guess why. Anyhow, it all gave a little boost to my self-esteem when I saw Aidan's proud face as he came back with a scrubbing brush and a big toolbox.

"Ah, Gumdrop, I cannot tell you how happy I am to finally work with my hands!" he told me, all satisfied.

In the meantime he had pulled a hose from a contraption that slid along a track suspended above us and had scrubbed the shit and piss below me off the floor. I noticed for the first time that it was slightly sloped towards the center: this way the dirty water flew easily in a drainpipe that lay in the middle. He then proceeded to shower me with soaped warm water, brushing me with affectionate care all the while.

"Now I am going you to get you two all clean and perfumed and then, while Cupcake rests, you and me are going to appropriately celebrate our reunion!" he murmured, making me moo with joy.

Being washed by someone is a weird experience. I had forgotten how it felt, because my parents had taught me how to do it by myself when I was very little. Aidan was much more thorough than Fergie, even though I suspected that at the fair she did not have enough appliances to do her job properly: beside my skin, which he massaged with a soapy sponge several times, he washed and dried my hair, gave me mouthwash, used a sort of miniature pipe cleaner to clear my nose (which felt really strange and quite unpleasant), did the same with my ears, checked all my piercings, gave me three anal washes, cleaned my pussy and even my hands and feet, through the openings in my hooves. The final touch was a generous dispensation of lube on my genitalia and the gentle insertion of a butt plug. I had never felt so pampered in all my life! He even kissed me afterwards.

The process was quite slow, so I spent some time enjoying watching him repeat it on Cupcake:

"Now, I have spent some time studying how to clean your dreads, dear." he told her, as he rubbed them with a special shampoo, soaked them, squeezed the water out of them and then spreading some kind of perfumed balm. My mate was mooing very joyfully. When Aidan was finished, he started to put his tools away and I noticed that he had not kissed Cupcake. Somehow it felt wrong, so, as soon as I was able to catch his eyes, I squeezed my lips and signaled to her with my gaze. He immediately understood and scratched his head in embarrassment. Men!

"Well, we are all set, Cupcake." he said and kissed her on her forehead, making her moo gladly.

He whipped her to the rig, milked her, and then brought us both to the resting area. She was left there, while I was whipped towards the corner of the barn, where the door has been opened: it seemed that I would finally discover what the rooms for the guests were like. Beyond the plastic stripes, there was a path in the meadow outside covered with a simple wooden roof. I did not even have a look around, excited as I was to finally be with him. We reached the main building, whose facade had been provided with a porch extending the trail we were walking on.

Aidan opened the first door we encountered and we entered a bedroom, albeit a very peculiar one. It contained a sort of low twin bed made of tightly packed hay that appeared to be covered with an almost invisible net to prevent it from falling apart. It was covered with a synthetic cowhide in the traditional shape of the one removed from an animal, tied to the bed by a leather rope zigzagging from the skin to the base of the bed. On the wooden wall, covered with aged paint, and around the bed on the lucid dark wooden floorboards, there were several chains ending in leather padded cuffs. I noticed that there were some also on the wall on the right, in front of which stood a wooden yoke held by a couple of steel poles and adapted to bind a hucow. On our left, fixed on the walls, there was a collection of butt-plugs, gags, dildos, blinders, more exotic sex-toys, a crop and a cattle prod.

"This is one of the rooms where you are going to be mounted by our customers!" said Aidan, quite pleased with himself "There are various hidden cameras to allow us to check on you and protect you. Do you like it?"

I mooed happily, even though I felt a paradoxical mix of fear, due to the toys on the walls and the fact that I had no idea of what I consented to in my contract, and reassurance, due to the presence of cameras and, therefore, of my man, anytime a stranger would be with me.

"Now, before we can inaugurate it, you know what I must do, right?" he murmured to me, caressing my cheeks, looking sorry. I knew it was something bad, but it took me a while to understand what I had done wrong: the gestures for Cupcake's kiss during her cleaning! I sighed and mooed, turning around and showing my hindquarters. I was sorry for having communicated like a person, but again, I did not regret my gesture. I was adamant on taking care of Cupcake and that made me proud of myself.

"I'm glad you understand." he said, relieved, making me turn around again and leading me to the yoke "Look, I want you to know that I appreciated your advice, you saved me from an oversight and I care about Cupcake's well-being."

He helped me kneel, bound my head in the yoke and my fore-hooves with straps on the floor.

"But I care greatly about you too and therefore I have to punish any behavior that is not good for you." he concluded, his face now level with mine.

I mooed in a way that I hoped conveyed that I understood and was not angry at him. Satisfied, he headed towards the floor opposite me.

"Let's see..." he murmured, examining the tools "You know what, I am going to use the cattle prod! I always wanted to try it and it won't leave any mark for Cupcake to see, so that she will never learn that you had to suffer a punishment for her. And I'll take out your butt plug too, I don't want you to clench your fuck-hole and irritate it."

I mooed happily, glad that Aidan was so sensitive. I did not want for Cupcake to feel any more in debt with me than she already did. My farmer had to experiment a bit to master the cattle prod. At first, he just hit me on my rump, making me jump in pain. Then he learned that there were areas that were more susceptible than others, like, as it is easy to imagine, the nipples, the earlobes and my labia. So, he kept zapping, his aim growing better and crueler, oblivious of my mooing in pain. There it was, his hidden harshness, the thing that I was sure Penelope never noticed, my exclusive purview, the side that I and only I could please and, ultimately, the reason of my future victory over her.