Gumdrop Ch. 12

Story Info
A hucow romance - The year of the cow.
7.6k words
4.6
13.2k
6
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/27/2022
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers

Author's note:

As absurd as the concept of a hucow is, I tried to take it quite seriously, to delve in the psychology of a hucow and her owner, in search of what this admittedly strange fetish means, at least to me. Therefore, beside the tropes of the genre (kinky sex, humiliation and de-humanization), you will find the musings of a young girl who chooses to become a cow in a quest for true love and a place in the world. I hope that the result is an original and refreshing take on the matter.

All kinds of feedback are appreciated, especially those about grammar, as English is not my first language.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

12. The year of the cow

Despite all Cream Pie's attempt to broker peace between us, I and Cupcake had no intention of burying the hatchet. She started to be even bolder with Ava, just to rub it into my face. The bitch knew that I had no way of responding to that, because, to make matters even worse, Aidan now had just disappeared, who knows where. Not that I wanted to discuss the matter with him, anyway: I was angry at him too. The coldness that hovered in our enclosure despite the warmth of the stables was so blatant, that Aaron came to ask us what was happening. Of course, we could not really tell him, because cows cannot speak to humans, so he tried to guess, getting surprisingly close.

"You know what's the problem with you girls?" he said to me "That instead of fighting immediately when someone offends you, like us boys, you just store you anger somewhere quiet, until it overflows and makes everything go to shit!"

Wonderful, now I even had to listen to the cow whisperer.

"Why don't you just lay down your hooves and talk about it like adults?"

I mooed a "maybe", just to shut him up. He had been nice, really nice actually, but I was not in the mood for reasonable advice. I just wanted to smash Ava's face with my hooves.

After another, horrible, couple of days, it was Ava's turn to try and mend my friendship with Cupcake. She did not try to use words, probably because she was not fond of them. Instead, she had the brilliant idea of stopping to spread her legs for Cupcake. As soon as that became clear to her too, we had our worst fight yet, just when I had thought that it could not go worse.

Cupcake came to me and for a brief, really brief moment, I hoped that she wanted to make peace. Instead, she just burst into tears and accused me of having made Ava go away from her. Then, we fought. I mean physically. She jumped me and hit me with her fore-hooves on the back, while I jabbed her with my elbow. Cream Pie had to break us apart. We both cried ourselves to sleep. A part of me, just before dozing off, wondered how such a small thing could have turned us into such a nightmare. Perhaps it was the hormones, perhaps Aaron's theory was on the right track, but I was pretty sure that there was some important point that we were all missing...

The next day, probably both eager put a stop to other people's meddling in our affairs, we acted civil and almost cordial. Somehow, it was even worse than being openly mad at each other. Cream Pie, on her part, seemed paradoxically more miserable than we were. We both tried separately to explain to her that it was not her fault and she wanted us to think that we had convinced her, but we both knew that we had not. Anyway, I was not in the mood to cheer up someone who was sad because I was sad. It should have been the other way around!

The universe seemed to have pity on me by replacing Ava with Aidan.

"I am so sorry that we haven't seen each other for so long." he apologized, fetching me from the enclosure.

I did not even reply. He was probably taking me for a quick fuck and then forget about me.

"I was working on a surprise, you know?"

No improvement of the stables would move me from the glacial anger I felt. Speaking of cold, he pulled aside one of the curtains in the covered track that led to the breeding rooms and signaled with the crop to go out. It was fucking freezing! I immediately started shivering.

"Sorry, it's a bit out of the farm!" he said, fetching his coat.

I hoped that he would cover me, but instead he just put it on without a thought. Cows do not wear clothes, unfortunately.

Anyway, fully determined not to give him the benefit of my audience, I just kept walking. As he had stated, we went out of the corral. A part of me that I was determined not to acknowledge was quite curious about his intentions. It had been a couple of months since the last time I had a chance to be outside and winter had drawn all color from the landscape around the farm. Wonderful, just perfect to set the mood for sex. Feeling that I was going to freeze to death if we did not reach our destination soon, I broke my deep-seated cow training and started to walk faster, as wrong as it may have felt.

"You know? I have been having trouble with the farm's neighbors." Aidan was saying pleasantly.

Welcome to the club. I just noticed that my teeth were chattering audibly as he added:

"They don't like to have brothel a stone's throw away from home. Especially our kind of brothel. You know, they are a bit prudish."

We were now walking on the dirt road that led out of the farm. I knew that there was a country house confining with his property, whose entrance was on that very road. Did he want me to change their minds? It was hard to think in the cold. I was hugging myself in a pitiful attempt at keeping my body heat from leaving me.

"So they decided to move out, you know?" went on my lover, conversationally "It is really a pity, though, because they are not the only ones who don't want to live near a brothel, and therefore the price on their property just dropped."

We were in front of their gate. Finally! Wait a sec! That might mean...

"I, naive as I am, would have never predicted it. So I felt compelled to do something, repair the damage I had unwittingly done." he said, making his repentant tone almost believable "So I offered them to buy their house, at full price."

The gate opened and I turned around to jump on Aidan, eager to kiss him, forgetting just how terribly cold I was, as if his love could physically warm me up.

"Be a good cow, now, Gumdrop." he warned me, raising his crop.

Yes, yes, I would not let my impulsiveness ruin our perfect moment: I went back on walking. The house was quite big and was surrounded by a tall hedge. The previous owners were really prude! You could not see the farm from there, even though it was really close. As Aidan opened the door, a waft of warm air engulfed my body, now shivering uncontrollably. My confused skin felt as if it was sizzling, but I almost welcomed it, because it made Aidan wrap me in his arms.

We stayed like that for a long time, in front of the wonderful staircase that welcomed the guests at the entrance, Aidan kissing my head and stroking it, I imbibing his warm love. When I was feeling better, he let me go:

"So, as I was saying, I decided to move here."

I did not let him finish. I needed to kiss him, as junkies need their fix. He did not seem less eager to meet my lips either. He grabbed my hindquarters and hoisted me up. I did not care where he was bringing me, I just kept kissing his cheeks, his forehead and his neck. I was put on something slanted and narrow: the banister of the elegant staircase.

"How about a tour of the house?" he grunted, as he started to unzip his jeans.

I mooed joyfully. He lowered himself on my udders and began his breakfast. It did not take many gulps for me to get wet and him to thrust his cock in my awaiting pussy, while he continued his well-deserved meal. I just opened my forelegs and basked in pleasure, only partly noticing that this was my first time on a banister! He was taking his time, he wanted this to last. After all, despite my misplaced anger, I had been a good cow: I had not complained about the cold even once!

I came softly and he took me in his arms: time to see the living room. He got himself perched on a big, cushy sofa and forced me to sit on him. My tail was now gone, his member in its place. His lips found my other nipple and I fed him again, knowing that soon he would feed me. The cow was now paradoxically riding her farmer. His fingers found my pussy: one, two, then three invaded me as much as the position allowed. Now it was my turn to take my time. I was hungry too. I wished he had his crop, but it had fallen near the staircase. I came just in time, because he pulled me up and, as soon as I managed to kneel in front of him, shoved his dick in my watering mouth. He fucked it furiously, grabbing my hair with his hands, oblivious to my gagging and drooling, until he came too and I was fed my very special milk too.

"You know, it has not been that complicated to convince Penelope to move here. She really likes the farm." he told me, as we cuddled "All it took was... Well, tonight you'll see."

I mooed quizzically. Was he talking about the party?

"Ah, yeah. Tonight is new year's eve and you and your herd are going to be the entertainment. We are making it here."

What a great way to start the new year! I mooed with joy.

We never did a tour of the house. It did not feel right. I was a cow, what did I even care about it? I just wanted my farmer with me at all times and I got that. Moreover, I was afraid that Penelope would walk in on us. So I started to moo restlessly.

"Yeah, you don't like it here, do you? This strange place must look real alien for a cow." he realized.

I mooed pleadingly.

"Yeah, I'll take you back to your home."

The journey back was just as horrible. When I entered the enclosure, Cream Pie came immediately to warm me up with her body, concerned by my uncontrollable shivering. As the temperature of my skin raised, a new kind of cold penetrated me. Cupcake had not come. She just kept watching undaunted the workers give the final touch to the new addition to the barn.

We now had a loft, even though I had no idea how we were supposed to reach it. Below it, a new corral had been added. Had Aidan bought Penelope a new cow? Why separate her from us, though? Unless it was a bull! Did they exist? If it was, it could be the perfect wedge in Aidan's marriage!

Clients kept us busy until late in the evening. I should have been excited: we were going to have a party, I would find out if our latest addition was a bull, Aidan would parade me proudly... But the truth was that my fight with Cupcake was breaking me. Aaron was right. Why did I not just ask her why she was neglecting me? I had been so unfair to her! The funny thing was that I was not just realizing it now, I had known it from the beginning, but somehow I had been possessed by a rage so deep that I had just not cared. What was wrong with me? It was hard to believe that it really was the hormones, because their level was supposed to be stable and no incident had happened in the previous months. To make things worse, I still felt the anger. The emptiness left in Cupcake's place was strong enough to overcome it and yet not enough to cancel it.

Where the fuck was Ava? For the first time I needed her and she was nowhere to be seen! I wanted to make it right, but chance would not allow me.

"Come on, girls, time to party!" said Aidan loudly behind my back, interrupting my train of thought.

We had just been cleaned but not milked. Actually we had missed our milking twice now, and my udders were really aching. I imagined that we would be part of Aidan's dinner food.

"Hey dear, this time I have arranged some transport, so that you won't be cold, alright?" he said, to me, and gave me a tender kiss. He was so attentive!

I reckoned he had mistaken my anguish for fear of freezing outside, so I smiled at him and plunged my self in his arms, where he cuddled me for a bit. There was a beeping sound, coming from the barn entrance. When I caught Cupcake's angry gaze, we separated. The doors of the barn had been fully opened, revealing Aidan's car with a small baggage trailer on tow.

"I borrowed this from a friend of mine, so don't you stain it!" he warned us, as he led us to it with his crop, probably meaning the opposite: I knew all too well that he would have loved nothing more than us behaving like dumb cows and piss in it, pretending we did not understand human talk. After all it was bare metal inside, apart from some stray that he had added, so it was easy to clean. Maybe on our trip back I would do it: we had just been washed after all.

One by one, he helped us get on it and lie down. We barely fit, with our hindlegs bent. When he closed the lid, we plunged in complete darkness. The ceiling of the trailer was so low that I could not even sit. After a few minutes, we felt the shaking that meant that we were moving. I heard Cream Pie's breathing become more labored. Was she claustrophobic? I wished I could tell her that the trip would be extremely short. Instead, I mooed in a soothing way and took her hoof in mine. Cupcake must have thought the same thing, because she did it too, at the same time. We still had our connection, it seemed. That did not make me feel any better, though.

As expected, in a few minutes the lid opened again, for Cream Pie's relief. Kam's face greeted us.

"Here's our special delivery!" he joked "Come on, girls, tonight it's going to be sick!"

He was psyched. While he helped me get off the trailer, I realized that we were in the big backyard of Aidan's new house. The hedges and the trees had been decorated with yellow lights and in its center, occupying most of the space, lay a big dark blue gazebo. It was very elegant, both outside and inside, as we found out soon enough. Intertwined with realistic-looking ivy and lights, golden wired mesh ribbons hung from the center of the canopy to its perimeter. Their purpose was not only decoration, but also to hide three small portable cranes that held an articulate structure made of steel bars, strips and chains. A tingling in my pussy told me that we were looking at our place of honor.

Indeed, one by one, Kam brought us to the cranes, made us go on all fours on the perfectly trimmed grass of the garden and strapped us on a rig that, once we were hoisted up, would hang us spreadeagled and with our bodies arched upwards, to display better our udders. We looked like cows falling from the sky like skydivers do. The rig also forced us to keep our chin up. I did not understand why, until Kam fixed a structure above my head, which held a plastic pipe connected to a fake cock inserted into another transparent, Y-shaped, tube. The latter was inserted in my mouth and fastened there with a gag. At the same time, my nose was filled with golden fluff, so that I could breathe only through the remaining free end of the tube. I immediately understood that, as soon as the cock began to shoot semen, I would have to swallow it all if I wanted to breathe. Well, I was hungry anyway, so no big deal. Finally, I was decorated too with lights, a vibrator was positioned on my clit and a small milking machine was tied to my back and attached to my aching nipples. After we had been lifted up, a big round table was set just beneath our bodies, making it clear that we had just become an odd mix of illuminations and milk dispensers.

We stayed like that for roughly an hour, or so it felt. My back was already starting to protest for the uncomfortable position I had been forced to assume and my udders... Ah, my udders! I had never felt anything like that before. It was as if they were balloons filled with water and ready to explode at the slightest contact! Then, finally, guests started to trickle in, just like the jizz shot by the fake penis.

With my head and my body forced to look upwards, I could not see most of the room. Only my ears warned me that there were people nearby, as their groping soon confirmed, just before they entered my field of view. Everyone was very impressed with my udders and my beauty and it felt amazing. As to help my gloating, the rig began to slowly spin, allowing me to bask on the attentions of all the guests surrounding me.

In the crowd I spotted Kam, who was now wearing a dashing country suit, shamelessly flirting with Ava. She looked amazing. Her hair now fell on the left side of her head in locks held together by golden rings weaved with golden chains. Other similar chains started from each lock and several rings in her left ear and ended in a big gilt septum ring, covering the left side of her head with a crescent of yellow glimmer. A rigid metal stripe, golden too, ran around her neck down to her bare chest, crossed itself and curled under the opposite breast. Spikes as big as a finger decorated all of its length. Those located under her naked boobs were attached to a golden chain that ended on a nipple ring, creating a sort of bra. Her cleavage was decorated by a big tattoo of a cow skull, whose horns reached her shoulders. The rest of her body was covered by a dark red silky dress hanging from strings tied around the metal stripe. Finally, her forearms sported a laced leather cuff that matched perfectly her knee-high boots with giddy heels and platform.

She was saved by another woman, who seemed to know her well. The stranger had a mohawk too, but her hair was shorter and formed voluminous curls. I noticed that she was wearing a septum and nipple rings too and her breasts were exposed as well, supported by golden chains attached to a silver ring around her neck, in a sort of shelf bra. I wondered whether there would be an orgy, but the rest of the guests seemed to be dressed in a less revealing manner.

Aidan, wearing a nice black and red suit, called everybody's attention shortly after. Next to him, stood Penelope, sporting a milkmaid braid and a dress that seemed to be made of huge rose petals. They gave a brief welcoming speech and invited everybody to sit at one of the tables. My lover of course chose mine, allowing me to steal all the attention from an otherwise dazzling Penelope, for my utmost satisfaction.

Kam followed Ava and her friend to Cupcake's table, just to make the night worse for my friend, while Aaron found his place at Cream Pie's table. He was the only person in the room that did not seem cheerful at all. He was actually sulking. I guessed he took offense that Kam did not reserve him a seat with Ava, as if any of the two had any chance with her or her friend. As they say, in war and love...

My thought was interrupted by a sudden suction of my nipples that finally eased the terrible pressure on them. Just as I sighed my relief, it immediately stopped, as if the machine was only cruelly teasing.

"Here, have a glass of the freshest milk you can possibly taste, right from the udder of the cow!" said Aidan, offering a small glass, one of those suitable for shots, to a man sitting next to him "Also, depending on your belief, you can either stimulate the cow to produce more with the reward button, " he continued and suddenly the vibrator came to life, making me moo for the surprise "or the cattle prod." he concluded, zapping me, making me moo again, this time in pain. I could not see any actual cattle prod, so I just assumed that, just like the vibrator, it was remotely controlled. As I spun, all the guests managed to get their drink, most rewarding me, some prodding me.

The dinner comprised several courses, often cooked with hucow milk, and lasted a couple of hours. As I gulped load after load of semen ("There is a poetry in the way your cows transform jizz in milk." a guest said), mercifully no more than one every few minutes, probably to avoid filling our bladders too much, I listened to the conversation happening below. In any other period of my life, I would have found it boring, but now it allowed me to learn a bit about what was happening in the world that I had left. Nothing I heard made me miss it particularly. On the other hand, there were a lot of hints about the surprise of the evening, which made me more and more curious. Penelope seemed just thrilled about it, so I was still keeping my... Well, whatever cows crossed for good luck.

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers
12