Gumdrop Ch. 20-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers

It was a hard blow. A really hard one, especially because I still loved him very much, even though I now knew that it was not reciprocated, not really. On top of this, I had to see him every day. And fuck him every day. It was horrible, because in the heat of sex our chemistry was still all there and a part of me just wanted to pretend that the recent revelation was just a bad dream, that he felt what I felt. But all good things must end, one might say, and whenever our sexual energy was depleted, I was left with a burning scar in my heart, the knowledge that he did not love me and was not even himself aware of it.

This shitty situation even endangered my relationship with Cupcake: it was hard not to look at her and see the woman who had destroyed my love story. She gave me space, though, until I realized that my love story, the one that had begun the day I had become a cow, was and had always been, the one with Cupcake. The day I asked Aidan to buy her at the auction, I had made the best decision in my life.

The problem was: now what? I wanted to go far away from Aidan, I was sure only about that. But how? He would never sell both me and Cupcake to the same person and I could not get free anyway. We had to wait until the next fair to find an answer. I would like to add that in all of this Aidan never suspected anything. He had managed to distance himself so much from me, that his understanding of what was going on in my mind could have been as deep as the one he would have with a real cow. I cannot describe how hurtful that was.

At the fair, we asked for advice first to Cupcake parents, who told us that, since I could interrupt my contract whenever I wanted, I could just exploit Cupcake's impending inspection to relay a message to the inspector through her. Our plan was settled. Anyway, I did not feel ready to go back to being a human like that, all of a sudden. I needed time to adjust back. So I told everything to Fergie:

"Silly, you can come to our farm! I can take care of everything!" she said and kissed me.

The plan was now complete. I will never forget the day I left Aidan's farm.

"What on earth are you doing?" he asked the balding inspector who entered the barn, followed by a very smug Cupcake: she had won me, after all, managing to convert an otherwise straight girl, no less!

"One of your cows has asked to be released immediately." the inspector said, loping in my direction with a worried look.

"No she hasn't! How could she?" asked Aidan, flabbergasted.

"Through the other cow, Cupcake." replied curtly the man, now in front of me.

"What? And you believe her?" he protested, looking at me.

I smiled.

"No, of course, that's why I'm interrogating Gumdrop, here." assured the inspector, professionally, addressing me afterwards:

"Do you want to invoke the clause of your contract that ensures an immediate termination of your services for personal reasons? Jump for yes."

I jumped. Aidan was now agape.

"I have been told that a transportation has been arranged for you and Cupcake by her parents, am I correct?"

I jumped again, wondering why I could not just moo.

"Then, follow me."

As I exited from the gate of our enclosure, Aidan tried to stop me desperately:

"Gumdrop, dear, what's happening? If there's anything wrong with us, we can work it out!"

I did not even look at him and mooed in distress.

"Sir, I must ask you to leave Gumdrop alone!" said the stranger, sticking his chest proudly out: that must have been the most exciting inspection of his career.

Aidan retreated at once. I and my girl had already said our goodbyes the day before, so we just went out and, without further moos, we walked down the road, at the end of which we found Fergie and her van. It was not a cattle truck, so we could finally travel comfortably.

"Now, girls, " she said with a grin, as she turned on the engine "I have arranged a room for the both of you in my house, where you can stay as long as you want. I'll do everything I can to help you adapt."

We mooed our thanks. Cupcake had not had time for removing her device and must have communicated in writing with the inspector.

"Anyway, even though I am your friend, it is my duty as a farmer to try to convince you to become my cows, in order to exploit your bodies for my profit." she continued amiably "So, in the rest of our short trip, I will offer you a deal and, if you like it, you can sign a new contract as soon as we arrive. Otherwise, you can just enjoy my hospitality and relax in the sun."

I and Cupcake both looked at each other. Well, let her try her best!

The day after, both not quite sure how, we were Fergie's cows. Her farm was much different from Aidan's. She let us have a small stable just for the two of us, we were fed slop and, most importantly, as part of our deal, we had our moo-devices replaced with ones that could be turned off with a remote. This way, she let us have the opportunity to talk a little, at first once a week, and later more often, every day. We were also allowed a TV and stuff to read through a cow-friendly touch-screen.

She had also changed her business a little, ever since she had taken her father's place. Impressed by our antics when we cheered for Fudge and Irish Coffee, she had started to host a night show, not unlike one that you could find in a nightclub, but cow-themed. Her sisters enjoyed the opportunity to dance and put up a show and people were drawn closer to the brothel with a less extreme experience than sex with a hucow. Moreover, ever since she had adopted Aidan's policy of milking us every two hours, like we suggested her, her farm was producing much more milk. In general, business was good.

We remained cows for two more years. In the meantime, we grew closer with Fergie and understood the reason of our choice. I had not become a cow for Aidan only. I had done it because I was scared of being out there, in the world. I had been convinced that I had no place, that I was forever separated from the rest of the people by my tragedy and so it had made perfect sense to make that separation apparent and permanent.

I had been wrong. I was not separated, I had separated myself and not from humanity, but from my humanity. It had become a burden and I had fled from it. The tsunami was the kind of event that is just too much for an individual and the suffering of a human being is much worse than the one of an animal, because it is more complex, more sophisticatedly hurtful.

So I had tried to become less to hurt less. As a cow, though, I found out that I was not incapable of deep connections with others, that my suffering did not necessarily keep people away and, most importantly, that I just needed to care about people, even if the last ones I had cared for had died and left a bleeding hole in my heart. So, ironically enough, becoming a cow has taught me how to make peace with my humanity. I had to do it slowly, speaking with my lover a little by little, figuring out our future with her a little by little.

I had been right about Cupcake, who now I knew as Drea: the more I knew about her, the more I loved her. She was the one. As I said at the beginning of this story, I had had to adapt, but not by becoming something else, like what Aidan wanted me to, but by starting to see the world in a different light. I had to accept that, even though I was attracted to men, I could find true love in a girl, that sometimes a person can be so special, that her gender does not matter at all.

So, what is the end of the story? I have no clue. It has been four years since I and Drea have left Fergie's farm, even though, she being one of our closest friends, we are there very often. Moreover, she has a pool that we happily scrounge whenever we can!

By the way, she is now married. I will never forget the day of her wedding! I and Drea were at the RedHead Angus farm for Red MenAss' fourth pony-birthday, namely her fourth year as a pony, which came a few months after we had resumed being human. We were waiting for the pony's inspection to be over, so that we could ride to a field for a celebratory picnic. I was a little antsy about having Red tugging such a heavy carriage, but Fergie was reassuring me that the engine in the carriage would compensate it easily:

"What we should actually worry about is space!" she was saying, when her gaze drifted to a point behind us.

As we turned our heads, we saw the very same balding man who had freed me from Aidan's clutches, walking quite stiffly towards us. I looked at Drea and she at me to share the same unspoken thought: "It's not possible! She's leaving Fergie?".

"Ladies, if you could follow me, please?" he said, after clearing his throat in an embarrassed way.

Our friend was visibly worried. Anyhow, we went inside her house (she does not have an office, because she thinks that the very idea is soul-killing), and found Red with all her gear still on, for Fergie's relief.

"What's going on here?"

The pony just walked towards her, with her trademark wicked grin and talked, catching us all by surprise:

"Marry me, Fergie. Here and now." she whispered, with a confidence that I could never have, and most people too, for that matter.

Fergie did not even think about her answer:

"Fuck yeah!" she said, just before pulling her much taller pony's nipple rings down in order for her to bend down and kiss her.

I was agape. They basically had just met!

"Well," murmured Cupcake in my ear hugging me "that's a great deal of overthinking they just spared each other!"

The two gingers made out shamelessly for a while, before they were interrupted by the inspector clearing his throat:

"Well, we are here..."

"Come on, man, just get it over with and marry us!" Red MenAss impatiently commanded.

"I... Well, yes. Miss Angus, you should know that I am ordained..." he started, but Fergie interrupted him:

"Sure sure, how does it work? Do I have to sign something?"

"Wait, what about a ceremony?" I asked.

"Fuck ceremonies, Gumdrop!" sneered Red MenAss, who still was not used to my human name.

I looked at Drea, who happily shrugged: she enjoys breaking traditions.

"Well, then, will you, Fergie Angus, take..."

"Yes, you deaf or something?" interjected Red, quite annoyed.

"Yes, sir, I love this short-tempered pony with all my heart." confirmed our friend before he could protest.

"Ok, let's continue... I'm sorry, I really have to ask out loud," he meekly defended himself, intimidated by the pony, "will you, Cassidy Brady, take this woman as you lawfully wedded..."

"Yeah!?" she replied, rolling her eyes.

"Ok, well then, sign here." he said, a little irritated by the whole thing.

Fergie signed while Red MenAss or, as I just learned, Cassidy, was stripped of one of her hooves to do the same. When it was all done, the inspector took his leave and we ran to hug the two happy brides.

"This was all so... Romantic!" commented Drea with a big smile, pretending to be moved by the ceremony.

"You are both crazy!" I said, shaking my head in fake disbelief, "I can't think of a better paired couple!"

"Oh, yeah, speaking of which, I also have a gift for you!" said the pony, moving away a little.

"A gift too?" asked Fergie elated, intertwining her fingers on her chest, oddly resembling a little girl at her birthday party.

"Yeah, this!" replied Red MenAss moving her hooves along her body up and down, biting her lip in a lewd way, "I asked for a change of inspector. From now on, it's going to be the dude you pay not to inspect shit!"

Fergie was now jumping with tears in her eyes. Was she actually more moved by owning Red than the marriage proposal? Knowing her, the answer was a definite yes.

"So, from now on, you can do whatever the fuck you want to me," the horse whispered approaching her again, "for as long as you want!"

Fergie smiled mischievously and went on tiptoes to kiss her again, murmuring:

"Hell yeah!"

I and my girlfriend just looked at each other, not wanting to intrude on their moment. I was blushing a little, remembering how I had recklessly renounced my freedom for Aidan. Drea hugged me and whispered:

"Don't worry, I don't plan on owning you. Just your heart!"

After that, Fergie remotely reactivated the device that made Red MenAss neigh every time she used her voice, not before asking how she wanted to spend their first day as a married couple. It turned out that Red did not feel like celebrating with Fergie's family just yet and would have rather stuck to the original plan of a picnic. I had the feeling that most of all, she wanted to take us all for a ride. So we mounted Fergie's carriage, with Drea sitting on my lap and squealing amused whenever we hit a bump in the road. It was so weird witnessing our friend whipping her whinnying wife as she pulled us all towards the fields!

Their relationship is now just as strong as it was that day. Cassidy is 26 (8 in ponygirl years) and is still her prized pony: she even competed internationally a couple of times. Last year, I asked Fergie how long she planned on keeping her wife a pony.

"Oh, Leah, this girl is going to be my horse for as long as she can pull a carriage!" she said, laughing and absentmindedly fingering Red MenAss, who in turn kissed her neck and mocked me with her smile.

At first, I worried that my friend was making the same mistake as Aidan. A little later though, when we were alone, I voiced my concerns and Fergie revealed to me, somewhat embarrassed, because... Well, she's Fergie, that when we moved in her farm and asked to be able to talk to each other, we inspired her to install a new neighing device on her pony, taking advantage of a visit to the veterinary. After that, she had actually been secretly deactivating it remotely, so that she could talk to her soon-to-be wife from time to time. At first, it was a sporadic thing, but, as months passed, it had to become a daily habit, because they had just so much to tell each other!

They now live all by themselves in a small two-storied building in the farm grounds: the upper floor is an apartment and the ground floor is a stable/bedroom. Fergie slides down a pole to go to sleep with her pony on a big hay-bed every night, just like a fireman!

As for Reagan and Aaron, they don't believe in marriage, but they are still together and we visit each other when we can, even though they live a little far from here. It is a real pity, because a couple of years ago they found themselves unexpectedly expecting! They believe that their contraceptive solution must have failed without anyone noticing at some point. Anyhow, it does not matter to anyone: now they have a little boy named Skyler, in honor of the friend of Reagan's who overdosed when she was seventeen. Aaron is just adorable with him. Whereas children sometimes disrupt a couple's life, in this case it was the opposite: the little boy brought a newfound stability in theirs. In our first visit after the baby's birth, while Aaron was changing Skyler's diaper, Reagan explained to us why:

"Don't get me wrong, I love Aaron, I really do, but now I'm absolutely certain that I will never use again, and it's all because of Skyler."

Aaron added his own piece of wisdom when he came back:

"You wouldn't believe how much a baby shits even though their diet is just comprised of their mom's milk!"

Penelope and Aidan, on the other hand, are still a mystery to me. A part of me wishes I could forget all about them, but Drea's sister is still a pony at the "Milk 'Em and Shake 'Em" farm, so I end up knowing a lot of gossip.

The circumstances of the termination of my contract there turned Aidan in a bit of a pariah in the scene. So he returned to finance and let his wife become a more acceptable face of the brothel for a few years, during which his fake semen has become the standard feed for hucows (and pony alike now): even Fergie uses it. Then, after the dust had settled a bit, he managed to score two cows for himself, possibly thanks to his wife, and went back to his life as a farmer.

They are two gorgeous identical twins named Lollipop and Popsicle, in honor of their oral fixation. Their hair is respectively bright red and neon green. This has led me to think that he tried to replicate what he had with me, apparently with success, since it has been four years already and they are still there. According to Irish Coffee, they both adore him and have some daddy issues, which is fitting considering that his age was three times theirs when they started. Every time we see each other at the fairs, we act civil, but now I recognize that he just took advantage of me, even if it has taken me some time to get there.

Fudge never went to college after all, and is still Penelope's pony. At 28, she is considered a pony in the middle of her career, even though in five years or so she will probably have to retire from the races and choose between being a pet pony or go back to living as human, a rich one at that. What will happen then? She does not know and at the moment she does not care. She loves Penelope and she has been promised a job in the farm with her, if she wants it. The question remains though. Now her owner is 51 and, even though she still looks as a hot cougar, the difference of age is starting to be problematic, I think. Moreover, there is no indication that Penelope will ever leave her husband.

Yes, against all odds they are still together. With this I mean not divorced. One might argue that they probably were not really together already when I was his cow, but still they live in the same house, they spend their time in each other's company and do all the things one expects from a couple. So, as I said, they are a big mystery.

Irish Coffee matured a lot in these few years, athletically speaking. She really is champion now. Whereas Fudge has good results in the national competitions at the fairs, Drea's sister went international at four (in ponygirl years). Ava is perhaps the proudest horse breaker you can possibly meet. Contrarily to Fudge, Drea's sister does not hold any hope of being with Ava when she retires, considering that now her owner has been in a relationship with another ex-pony for six years and they even had a child together. However, she loves Ava deeply and she is loved back just as much. It is a strange, beautiful feeling the one that indissolubly links a ponygirl and her mistress.

To conclude this account on my former farm, Kam and Daria broke up and the first left his job too. I have no idea of what happened to him and frankly I don't care.

I started my journey as a cow alone, perhaps looking for a herd, because I could not be the girl who lost all her family anymore. These people I have met, Drea, Reagan, Aaron, Irish Coffee, Fudge, Ava, Fergie and Cassidy, are not blood and I have had sex with each and everyone of them, but they are my family now, crazy and seriously fucked up, and I love them all.

As for me and Drea, we still have our enormous boobs and we have both decided to keep them: as for me, I've worked too hard to get them to ever even considering getting rid of them. They shrank a little, after we removed our milk-enhancers, but luckily not much. So we have to dress with bespoke clothing, but that is fine: it allows us to exert our creativity and invent our look. We also kept our gear, the tattoos and the piercings, even though our nose rings now are smaller (they just reach our mouth) and more elegant. We are not ashamed of our past, neither we regret it. Quite the contrary, since it brought us together and repaired my soul. In fact, we still go to all the fairs and we have and proudly display a lot of pictures from those six years we spent as cows. I am particularly fond of one featuring one of my rodeos and one with me and Cupcake asleep in each other's forelegs.

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers