Guys and Girls 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene was unable to cry out. She went purple in the face. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut, and pursed her lips together. That knocked the wind out of her.

They let her go. Both sisters stood up. Marlene held her throbbing cunt. It hurt so much. Girls could be the cruellest to each other. Sure she had fucked Kevin, but is that any reason to slap her cunt.

Her hair was a matted mess all over her bright red face. Her tits had started to glow red too. She had tried to close her legs, but it hurt to do so. It was actually less painful to leave them open. Her cunt felt like it was burning now. As she held it, she could feel the warmth radiating from it where it had been slapped.

"Get out my fucking house." The sister yelled.

Marlene sat herself up on her elbows, and looked at the sister. Her legs wide open, and her glowing tits perked up. She really wanted to slap those bitches. Marlene slowly made her way to her feet. Her cunt was swollen and her lips were as pink as berries. She hobbled to the door. Kevin made a motion towards her. The sisters both glared at him.

"And if I catch you anywhere near Kevin again, I'll really fuck you up."

Kevin stood back slightly. Whilst he hadn't managed to do everything he wanted with Marlene, he was very proud of his girlfriend. She had taken on the local slut who had seduced her boyfriend, and won. She had well and truly beaten Marlene in a fight, and restored her claim to Kevin.

He felt a bit ashamed at what he had done to his girlfriend. However, it was Marlene who had come after him, so she had deserved what she had got. He wondered how this would go down with James. Not only did he have a whore as a girlfriend, the slut had also been defeated in a fight with the girlfriend of a guy she had cheated on him with.

As Marlene made her way down the stairs gingerly, she felt somewhat braver in the street now. Even though she was as naked as the night air. Whilst she throbbed and hurt she was in more open space now.

"Guess Kevin is going to have to decide that one..."

"Bitch, don't you ever learn. We have just whipped your pussy bitch ass. "

"Oh go and fuck yourself." Marlene retorted.

The girlfriend walked up and into Marlene's face.

"You got something to say?"

Marlene thought ok, here's my chance. She slapped the girlfriend in the face. All hell broke loose again. This time the girlfriend was having none of it. She threw punch after punch at Marlene's face. Marlene stuck her hands out to defend, but each one connected. Her head rocked back with each blow. She backed up.

The girlfriend grabbed her hair and flung her to the floor. She flew across the grass and crashed into some shrubs. Marlene staggered to her feet and lunged at the girlfriend as she came after her. The girlfriend sidestepped her and threw a kick into Marlene's midriff. Marlene winced as the kick hit her.

Then another punch hit her in the face. She clawed at the girlfriend. She parried the feeble attempt The girlfriend grabbed Marlene's hair and pulled her down. She threw uppercut after upper cut. Some hitting Marlene in the face, some hitting her in the tits.

As each punch hit her tits, Marlene shrieked. The girlfriend quickly worked out that this was the better strategy. Whilst her punches were getting through to the face, she was not getting enough power to them.

She hit Marlene's tits again and again. Marlene didn't have the biggest tits, but with each successive strike her left tit got soared and soared. Marlene tried to move out the way, but the girlfriend had hold of her hair good and proper. She punched her tit again. That was one too many for Marlene. She gave up. She felt her legs weaken and her stance widened. Kevin's girlfriend sensed the opportunity, and drove her foot forward one last time.

It contacted. Since Marlene had been bending slightly forward, the girlfriends foot had landed perfectly on Marlene's clitoris. That was an immediate stinging sensation. Marlene slumped to her knees. One final slap to the face sent her crashing to the floor. She lay spread eagled on the front grass. All the fight had gone out of her.

The girlfriend didn't say anything. She walked back into the house with her sister. As she lay there, she pondered what had gone wrong. It didn't even enter her mind that maybe she should not have fucked Kevin. Marlene felt a bizarre sense of warmness. She felt sure she could have beaten the girlfriend, yet here she was lying naked outside, and again the loser.

Her face ached from all the slaps, and her cunt was positively glowing red, but she felt some perverse satisfaction from the pain she felt. She also liked the fact that she had had a fight with another guy's girlfriend. The fact she had lost that fight didn't bother her. She quite liked that too. The sense of humiliation warmed her through. Marlene loved to watch the bdsm videos online, and always wondered about cunt torture, and tonight her cunt had some experience of it.

Marlene stood up after a few minutes. She looked down at her cunt. It was still stinging. She gently massaged it. She walked back across to road. Her face felt swollen and her cunt throbbed like a bitch. She walked in. James had heard the commotion outside and had guessed it was Marlene. He looked at her.

"Did you fuck Kevin."

She nodded.

"You got what you deserved then. Get up in the middle of the night and leave me to fuck him?"

"Sorry, but the chance to have his big cock or your little one. No contest. "

Marlene was in no mood to put up with James whining. She had almost got to have the biggest cock in her life fuck her, and she had just had a taster. She was not pleased about that. She walked off and went upstairs to nurse herself. She really needed something to cool the heat on her cunt.

She walked into the bathroom and gingerly applied some cold water to her throbbing cunt. The more she thought about it, the more she relished the night she had had. The two sisters had humiliated her in a way she could never imagine, and yet she had come out with more satisfaction.

She had got to have her first proper cat fight too. She didn't count the one with Sarah. She loved the way the sisters had caught her and Kevin fucking. That must have really got to them she thought.

She especially liked the way the sister had taken to smacking her cunt. Probably not got a boyfriend, Marlene mused. Maybe she was a closet lesbian, and really wanted to lick my cunt, but felt guilty about it.

The one thing Marlene came to realise though, is she was useless at fighting. Every time she had tried a tactic or manoeuvre she had failed hopelessly and walked straight into a punch or in some cases a cunt slap.

Chapter 11

Prologue

A few weeks had passed since Marlene had got her ass handed to her on a plate. She had not found much sympathy with the others. They had all enjoyed a good time with each other, but they all knew what they were getting into. Fucking around behind people's backs was a big no no.

Marlene's cunt felt much better now, and the bruises on her face had gone down. She felt much better now. Marlene had come to the conclusion she needed to learn how to fight better. She had decided to take some karate lessons, but hadn't taken to the clothing too well.

Her first night she had put the training suit on, and hadn't put a bra on or t shirt. The inevitable happened, and her tits were exposed in the first lesson. The instructor had told her to put something on underneath to prevent it happening again. She had decided not to go back after this.

James and her had cooled off a bit, and she was disappointed that she couldn't keep him as her bitch any longer. He had decided to go out with one of the girls from work, and she didn't like Marlene. Whilst James new girlfriend knew he was going out with Marlene, she didn't know what he and Marlene had done together.

She did however know that Marlene was a slut and an escort. This she was not happy about, and didn't want James associating with a whore. James had realised his new girlfriend was a nice girl, and she had also proved to be a better person than Marlene. She respected him, and he respected her. James was now sleeping on a different couch, and he had finally started wearing clothes again.

Marlene still worked for the escort agency, and really liked her job. She had had to miss a few days' work after the fight with Kevin's girlfriend. However, she was back working again. She still picked up the jobs the other girls didn't want, and it normally involved more than one guy. Whilst the other girls were ok with one or two guys, most didn't want to do any more than that.

Marlene was proud of the fact she would go further than the other girls. She wore it as a badge of honour. The other girls though, we're just in it to get some extra money to cover the bills.

Even amongst the escorts, Marlene had a reputation as being the biggest whore amongst them. Most of them liked to be called escorts, but when they referred to Marlene, they called her the a grade whore.

When Marlene found out, she was quite pleased. Little did she know that they meant it in a nasty way. She was totally oblivious to this, and thought that her peers admired her.

Marlene was quite happy to do these jobs. She was also happy to do more than two guys a day. And when there was a client that needed their services, and no girl was available, Marlene was always the one they called.

Marlene and the others still engaged in their sexual exploits, but it wasn't the same without James. Marlene had ended up having threesomes with the others. More often than not, the guys would fuck their girlfriends, and Marlene would end up giving oral pleasure to the guy and girl, and would invariably be the one that would take the cum shot. This normally would be on the face or in the mouth. Occasionally she would have to lick the cum from a cream pie.

Marlene still walked around with as little if any clothes on as she could, and now that her cunt was better, she had started opening her legs again. A couple of days ago, she had been asked to leave a coffee shop in town, as her cunt could be seen by other patrons in the shop, as she sat with her legs wide apart and her short skirt didn't hide her modesty.

Marlene was pottering around the house, when she heard her phone ringing. It was the escort agency.

"High Marlene." Said the escort agency lady. "Ive had a query for a new job a client wants."

"Oh, what sort of job?"

"Well I thought this might be up your street. It sounds perfect for you. He is the boss of the big supermarket in your town. He wants a PA..."

"Oh, no thanks, I don't want to be a PA. That's boring. Why would you think I would do that?"

"Well, the job spec is what might intrigue you. Your title is PA, your official duty is to look after the guys day to day needs. But his needs are not all about business. He also wants someone who can entertain his clients."

"Oh, I don't do all that sort of stuff. I just like to fuck...."

"That's the point. He wants someone who he can fuck when he is at the office, when he is on a conference or travelling, and he wants someone who will fuck his clients when he needs them too."

"Oh." Said Marlene with a smile. "In that case, I'm your girl.

The end.

Watch out for the next saga of Marlene and the sex mad gang. They will be appearing in Guys and Girls-Work is So Sexual