Guys Trip, Lace Causes a Stir Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that his eyes were still closed I opened mine fully to take in the view. I looked down first. The sheet was pulled up barely to our waists. With us both not laying flat there was a slight opening where the sheet stretched between or hips but I couldn't see anything more than darkness within. Lifting my gaze I could see his bare abs and chest as I made my way back up, until I finally reached his face.

I was surprised to see that his eyes were open as well. He had been so still and quiet since he settled into this new position that I assumed he was asleep. When he was sure I saw that he was awake he just quietly said, "Hey"

Keeping with the mood I mimicked him with my response, "Hey".

I turned the rest of the way onto my side to face him before responding, leaving a little room between for my arm. "You looked so comfortable earlier I figured I should try it out as well."

He rested his hand on my hip as I started to trace my finger around on his chest, both of us just casually touching as we talked and lazily laid there, as if the tension in the room weren't thick in the air. "Of course. That makes complete sense."

I pushed on his chest until he fell back onto his back. Once he was there I slid over until my body was pressed against his side. At the same time I draped my left leg over his and laid my arm across his chest, my hand returning to his chest so I could resume tracing my fingers around his pecs, occasionally circling his nipples but careful not to touch them. "I'm not ready to get up yet. Were you planning on moving?"

"It kind of seems like I don't have a choice right now." I could hear the playful sarcasm in his voice. He didn't sound any more interested in getting up than I felt.

And then my nerves started to set in, "But seriously, are you okay with this?"

"You mean just laying here together like this? It's definitely different, but I'm not itching to move if that answers your question."

I just smiled, "That's part of it, but not exactly what I meant"

"Oh?" I think he knew but was trying to get me to say it.

I didn't want to just come out and say it so I did the next best thing. I moved my hand from is chest to the side of his neck and then rolled until I was partially on top of him. "This!"

And then I lowered my lips to his for another kiss. I wanted to devour him but I needed to make sure we were on the same page. I wanted to make sure he was okay with a kiss, and not just because of the promise of more that could go with a more fiery one.

Once again he didn't disappoint. He immediately returned the kiss, and when I made to lift my head to talk he pulled grabbed the back of my head and pressed our mouths together.

I moved the rest of the way over until our chests were aligned and I was once again straddling him and our hardening members were pressed together. I hungrily pushed my tongue into his mouth and he met it with hunger of his own. He lay mostly trapped underneath me but I was free to move.

Even as our tongues danced around each other I gyrated my hips on his. I went back and forth, starting with my swollen head just above his balls and finishing with my balls reaching the ridge under his. Back and forth I thrusted. We both grew and stiffened, even as the passion behind our kisses grew. I moaned into Steve's mouth and his strong hands held me tight against him.

I continued to stroke the length of his rod with the underside of my mine and he alternated between caressing my back and groping the globes of my ass. Dry humping was fine for a little while but that was long enough.

On one of my forward strokes I continued further until his spongy tip passed completely under me. Once I moved far enough his cock sprung free and as I moved back it slipped right between my cheeks. I continued to stroke him, but now it was in between my cheeks instead of under my cock and balls.

Steve muttered into my mouth as he slid between my globes, "Mmm".

As I gyrated I could feel his stomach muscles flex as he thrusted beneath me. It felt so good having his head pressed tightly against my hole before slipping between my cheeks to eventually come back out the top.

I pressed my mouth harder against his in a display of my growing lust. He quickly responded by pulling me tighter against him. We hadn't really been going that long but in my mind it had gone on long enough. I needed more!

I couldn't take it anymore so I finally broke the kiss as I reached back to take his shaft in my hand, "I need you, I need you in me now."

Steve turned his head toward the nightstand in hopes that the lube was there. I didn't look because I already knew that it wasn't. I could see the wheels turning in his head as he tried to figure out the quickest way to find it and get back into this position.

I didn't share his particular sense of urgency. I had hoped we would come to this point so I was prepared. While pressing his tip directly against myself, "Looking for something?"

He was still preoccupied with his search, "Yea, do you know where the..."

The rest of the sentence never left his mouth because as he reached that point his meaty head was slipping past the still tight opening to my slippery, waiting hole. I took it a little slow while making sure I was ready, but it was a steady motion from the time when my ass started to take in his delicious cock until he was buried to the root.

When I had gotten up earlier I took a little time to pre-lubricate and work a couple fingers in to make sure I was going to be ready to go when the time came. I also spread a good amount between my cheeks, knowing that was where he would go first. My plan worked out perfectly, leaving him momentarily speechless.

Once I bottomed out I sat still for a moment. "I wanted to be ready for you."

I didn't even allow him to respond before diving back in for another passionate kiss. We could go back to whatever experimentation or whatever you call it later, but I wanted that time to continue the way it was. I absolutely wanted him in and out deep in me but not at the expense of how we had slowly gotten to this moment this afternoon.

Thankfully Steve returned the kiss with passion to rival my own. We were so caught up in it that we were frozen in place, our lips pressed together, our tongues wrestling, and the rest of our bodies motionless, him buried deep inside me.

Eventually I started moving again, rotating my hips to work his rod in and hot. He had me so full. The sensations as Steve's silky smooth skin slid in and out of my sensitive sphincter were out of this world but they couldn't compare to the blasts of pleasure that were emanating from deep inside as his spongy head massaged my prostate.

For the first time, Steve let me have control. He let me work his rod into my canal at my pace as I impaled myself on him over and over. I was steadily moaning into his mouth as I rode him.

I started slowly, gyrating my hips in time with our tongues as they danced together, plunging him in and out at a pace that both of us could sustain without coming to a climax too soon. Steve just kneaded my cheeks with his hands and moaned back into my mouth. I could feel the urges as his grip on my cheeks became stronger, more desperate.

Finally, I couldn't wait anymore. I was loving every minute but my prostate needed more, and I was also looking forward to feeling Steve pulse over and over as he filled me with his warm seed. I broke our kiss once again so I could get in a little better position for what was to come. I wanted to be able to ride him a little faster, a little harder and I wanted us both to be able to see.

I pushed back until I sat all of the way with my weight centered right on his crotch. His cock was buried to the hilt, the tip lost deep inside of me, and I looked at him for the first time since we first got to this position. "Ready?" I didn't feel the need to elaborate.

I felt him flex inside me just before he answered, "Oh god yes!'

I didn't waste any time before I placed my hands on either side of his head so I could shift my weight and move more easily. Once in position I lifted up slowly until he was barely inside of me, careful not to let him slip out, then dropped back down just as slowly. Looking directly at Steve, I repeated the motion a few more times, teasing him with the agonizingly slow penetration as my ass swallowed each centimeter of his manhood.

Steve was getting more than a little worked up. He had already moved his hands from my ass to my hips when I had sat back on his lap and his grip became tighter with each stroke. After the third or fourth cycle, as I was slowly descending, he finally tried to regain some control of the situation. Gripping my hips tight in his hands he thrust his hips up to drive into me with more speed and force.

It wasn't too aggressive, just enough, and I froze in place and loudly gasped and grunted, "Uhh".

Before I could react he retracted and thrust into me again. The tease was clearly over, and I wasn't at all disappointed that he had had enough of it. I wanted this just as bad as he did.

When he pulled back for the second time I was ready. As he changed directions to push deep into me again I rocked back to meet him halfway. Our hips met with a muted, yet satisfying slap and we both grunted with pleasure. Again I rocked forward and back, and he pulled back and thrusted.

As I got into a rhythm, lifting from all but his tip and bouncing back down on his hips, Steve once again let me take control. His hands migrated back to my ass where he gripped and spread my cheeks as his meaty cock plunged in and out, my tight man-pussy squeezing and milking him. Without him thrusting I had to rotate my hips when I descended so that he could bottom out completely. Even without my outbursts of lust and ecstasy my pleasure was obvious. I was rock hard and the head of my manhood was steadily oozing precum onto his stomach

We went on like that for a while, me panting and both of us moaning as I gyrated on him, my upper body hovering over him while I leaned forward on my hands. Occasionally I could feel him graze my prostate and my cock would twitch, but it only left me hungering for more.

I had to adjust to see if I could get the pressure inside where I needed it. I paused to sit up vertically and then leaned a little further until I my hands came to rest on his thighs, finishing with Steve's cock plunged as deep as it could go. With the new angle I could feel his length push right where I wanted it, sliding firmly against my p-spot as it drove forward, while mine stood tall in front of my as my balls

I couldn't help but voice my pleasure, "Oh god. There it is!"

Rather than continue bobbing up and down I grinded on him, forcing him in and out in shorter strokes, but more importantly keeping him firmly pressed my button. Steve was constantly moaning. My ass was squeezing him tight and his long cock was massaging me deep. With the new pressure I started to ooze even more, the sticky precum dripping down the underside of my cock.

Every time we bottomed out my cock twitched, my ass flexed and squeezed, then I would feel Steve twitch as well. We were both in ecstasy as I rode him. His hands moved up and down, caressing my hips, my sides and my chest. I had to keep mine on his legs to keep from quickly stroking myself to climax. I was so close and the urge was strong but I didn't want to finish that way.

I was hoping for the ultimate climax, the prostate orgasm, and the promise of it had been hovering agonizingly under the surface. My swollen rod was begging for release but I resisted. I just arched back and rode on and Steve caressed the tops of my thighs and the front of my hips, and his delicious cock continued its assault on my insides.

After a few more blissful minutes we both saw first hand why they call it milking the prostate. My orgasm boiled up from deep within me but it wasn't forceful. It just came forward steadily until streams of thick, white cum started to shoot out, painting Steve's chest and neck, more than one shot reaching his waiting mouth as he tilted his head forward to catch as much as he could.

The shots lessened but cum continue to ooze out as the orgasm carried on. It lasted longer than any orgasm that I've had before until it finally, it slowly subsided. Even though the throbbing and cum stopped I could still feel something deeper under the surface.

My cock was still hard and, fortunately for Steve who had yet to finish, I was still horny as hell. He scooped up what cum that he could easily see and sucked it into his mouth before opening it to show me all that he held there, his tongue drowning in it. Before he could swallow I lunged forward to kiss him, thrusting my tongue into his mouth so we could share my thick and creamy seed.

I continued to rock slowly as we kissed, our tongues wrestling aggressively in cum until we both sucked in what we could and swallowed it down. The beautify of having an orgasm purely from being milked from within is that I was still hot and hungry for more. I lusted for cum, even my own, and we both slurped up all we could get.

I lifted my head and looked in Steve's eyes, "God, that was...wow, and that tasted so good. I can tell you haven't cummed yet though, which is good because I'm not done yet either."

The look on Steve's face was still pure lust, "I'm so glad to hear you say that." As if to punctuate the statement he flexed inside of me. I loved watching your cock hovering tthere on its own, flexing and pumping that delicious cum, but still want more too. What were you thinking?"

"I want to feel your hips thumping against my cheeks, your balls kissing up against mine over and over as you thrust into me from behind. Think you can manage that?" Before he could answer I licked across his lips and pushed my tongue into his mouth again, kissing him deeply but only for a short time before coming back up.

In response, Steve bucked his hips up and toward his left. I smiled as he pushed me to the side, but rather than roll all of the way over I just lifted my leg and scooted to the side enough to lay back down on my stomach on the bed. I kept my chest on the bed but I immediately spread my legs and arched my back to present my gaping hole to him. I felt empty without him buried inside so I was anxious for him to mount me again.

Steve was good enough to not make me wait long. He quickly rolled over until I could feel his weight on my back and his cock nestled between my cheeks. He lifted up slightly and his hands found the backs of mine, his fingers snaking their way between my own. I could feel his rod as he thrust between my cheeks. He was still long, hard and swollen and I wanted him so bad.

Fortunately he wasn't in the mood for teasing either, so after a few stokes he pulled back to let his tip slip down my crack until it found my waiting hole. Once there he only paused for a short moment before pushing back into me. I moaned loud as he entered me and his hips slapped against my cheeks and his balls bounced against mine, "Oh!!"

Buried deep within, his balls now resting against me, he held still, "Mmm. It feels so good inside you."

"Oh my god, so good."

He pulled all of the way out and then thrust back in, audibly slapping against me again, "Uhh!!" I squeezed him inside me. "Soooooo good."

Steve did it again, pulling all of the wait, leaving me gaping for a second and then plunged back in, tapping my balls again, "Oh!"

And again, "Yes!"

And once again, "Uhh!". I loved him pulling all of the way out in between thrusts. I twitched and oozed on the way out and the way back in.

He continued to pull all of the way out and slap against my ass, and as his pace increased I got louder, "Fuck me!!"

Quiet as he pulled out, then slap as his hips crashed into me again.

And I kept getting harder, "Oh god!!"

"Fuck my ass!!"

Thump, "Fill me with your cum!!"

It could've been 5 strokes. It could've been 20. I have no idea how many times he pulled out and plunged back, but every one was as good as the last.

Finally, he pushed back in and then stayed in, only then pulling most of the way back before pushing in again. His strokes were shorter but they had become more frantic. He was pounding against me and you could hear the rhythmic slapping. Steve's grunts were not quiet but seemed so in comparison with the sounds of my moans and outbursts. I couldn't manage to quiet down, not that I was actually trying.

Through the urgent pumping in and out cum was seeping from my cock onto the bed. I'm sure if you could have seen it you would have marveled out how much of a wet spot there was growing beneath me. Soon after Steve really started to fuck me his rhythm started to become more erratic...thrust, slap, hold tight against me, continue.

I continued to ooze and my cock was flexing and twitching hard every time he bottomed out deep inside. With him penetrating from behind he was constantly massaging my prostate with his meaty tool and that feeling that had gone deep under the surface had risen. We were in a race to see who was going to finish first and it was anyone's game at that point.

Steve certainly was in no condition to stop, "God...So...good," skin slapping on skin.

"Oh. I'm getting close again! Don't stop!"

He pounded again, thump, "I'm right there."

Slap, slap, slap, "Unh!" and he held tight against me. I could feel him throbbing inside me, stronger than I had felt before. After the first flex, each throb was accompanied by a blast of warmth inside.

That sent me over the edge as well. My ass started squeezing in time with my cock flexing as another load of cum, slightly smaller than before, started pouring out. It didn't shoot out so much as squirt, ejaculations soaking the sheets as they erupted, pouring out hot cream.

After the first of Steve's streams shot deep in my ass he reached around my hips to caught one of blasts in his hand. He used it so he could slide his hand easily up and down my pulsing shaft. By that point he had started thrusting slowly again, and he pumped my rod in time, keeping it up until we both had nothing left to give.

When his movements stopped, I spoke first, "I know it's cliche, but that was amazing. I can't believe how much I came. And based on what I was feeling, you must have filled me with a huge load."

In agreement with the first statement, "Mmm hmm." and then in response to the last, "I definitely did. Sorry about that." and then he started to pull back.

I twisted a little and quickly reached back to grab his ass cheek, "Wait! I want you in me still. I love the feeling of being full with your cock. Let's get more comfortable though. On our sides?"

"Mmmm. I like that idea. Sounds good." He grabbed my right hip and held me tight against him before he pulled to start us rolling.

I happily followed along. As we moved he started to slip out, so I pushed my butt back to make sure we didn't lose contact. As we settled into place he pushed back deep into me and a shiver ran up my spine from where he was entering my backside. "Oooh. I really like it."

Once we were in place he reached around and underneath my arm and started to gently caress my chest.

"Mmmm." I moaned softly in appreciation. "Oh, and you have nothing to be sorry for. I love having your load of cum inside me."

"Good to hear." I could hear the smile in his voice. "I don't know about you but I'm really sleepy again."

"Me too."

I was already starting to drift off when I followed up quietly, "I hope you're able to keep me plugged while we sleep."

"Have a good rest, and don't worry. In case you couldn't feel it, I don't think this hard-on is going anywhere anytime soon" then he flexed it one more time to show me.

Happy with how things had gone, and more than a little tired in more ways than one, I drifted off. I didn't sleep long but I was definitely out for a little while. As I was starting to come to I was reminded of the position we were in when we agreed to take a little rest, more specifically what Steve was in. I smiled when I thought about it, then it dawned on me that I wasn't just remembering. Steve was still behind me!