Gwaine and the Black Knight Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crumpled over like a toy, the titanic warrior battled for breath as the Black Knight ripped into his guts, the sweat pouring off both men. Sliding in and out came the great brown member, electrifying nerve endings, blowing synapses. Once more they locked lips, eyes closed, completely transported by their mutual intoxication.

Finally, with his feet forced down onto the bed, way behind his head, Gwaine felt the Black Knight's cock slip right out and plough straight back into his body as if a fist had been punched into his arse up to the elbow and from where Arthur was standing, that was rather like what he witnessed. Standing over the stricken Gwaine, the Black Knight pumped his hips and threw his whole, formidable strength into each thrust. In his turn, Gwaine tightened his muscles and focussed on that button of joy deep inside him, pulling as hard as he could on those stretched out sinews.

With a great roar, the Black Knight blasted Gwaine's insides with his cum, bearing down his whole body weight and twitching uncontrollably as his cock spat his precious bodily fluid up inside Gwaine, sluicing the soft tunnel walls and throbbing, engorged in this hot paradise he had found. Gwaine, now desperately short of breath, saw his opportunity and wrapped his powerful legs around the Black Knight, to Arthur's amazement, he was able to roll the Black Knight onto his side, then onto his back, coming to a kneeling position with the great bed-snake still twitching inside him.

Crazed with lust, Gwaine bucked his own hips and worked the slippery invader against his prostate, he could feel its intense power motoring up and down, prodding at his love button and sending uncontrollable shivers through his entire body. His eyes rolled in his head, his cock bounced on the furry belly of the Black Knight who lay agog at the bouncing titan towering over him and grinding their bodies into the creaking bed.

In the depths of Gwaine's insides, the Black Knight felt the contractions in Gwaine's guts that told him it was on it's way. The obscenely swollen flesh-tube rose and fell, like the waving of an arm as Gwaine's cock finally gave up its load. Roiling up from somewhere that seemed far below him, it spouted shots here and there. Big dollops of thick white goo rained down onto the counterpane beyond him and all over the beautiful brown body of the Black Knight.

As if from nowhere, the silent figure moved forward and using a polished brass tube with a plunger, sucked up the globules of spilled cum from the bed linen and from the prone body of the Black Knight and then hastened from the room. So befuddled was the jittering giant that the intrusion almost went unnoticed in the aftershocks of orgasm that shook his body. Helpless to object in any case, it went past him just as everything else about his situation spun away from his control. His body fell forward and the two great chests united in a tangle of sweaty, funky body hair, his bearded face nestled besides that of the Black Knight who, staring ecstatic, unseeing at the ceiling, raised a tired mitt to the back of Gwaine's tousled head tangling thick fingers affectionately in the dark curls he found there and nibbled playfully at his visitor's left ear lobe.

Gwaine probably lost consciousness at that point but his body could go nowhere and when his system re-awakened his entire being was suffused with the feeling of having found that place, that peace he'd experience a year before and lost.

They slept, they awoke, they kissed, they slept. Neither could summon the words to talk of all that Gwaine had learned.

They came back to the world late that evening when the crumpled and forgotten figure of Arthur, asleep in a corner for hours had been rescued and taken to a great refectory, where food and drink and convivial company could be had. There also were Pistwl and Bardwlff, regaling the awed company with stories of the round table and of their journey in the wild and barely a pause for breath.

There was no distinction of high and low that Arthur could perceive. Those who were served and those who served all made merry together. The strangers were received with grace and good humour and the black clad locals, male, female and everyone in between were glad of news and tales of another world.

Arthur felt tired and confused but also joyful. His master's travails had ended better than anyone could imagine.

When their lordships emerged together, both clad in the simple robes customary in the city, there was much cheering and raising of cups to them and their good health. They supped at the benches with everyone else. Hearty soup, wholesome bread, a cup of beer, dried fruits. What more could a body crave except each other?

Hands were clasped across the table. The Black Knight had a name, Holden. Each stared into the others eyes still lost in the miracle of what had transpired and was unfolding between them.

They would miss the Springtime festival back home. Their coupling mellowed, became more tender and intense and their passion grew into a deep loving bond. They would milk each other's bodies and sip the fruits of their lovemaking and in time their union would be blessed by many children.

12