Gwen Goody 01

Story Info
Gwen offers her parking spots.
3.2k words
4.07
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen Goody 01

Hey there, I'm Gwen and I thought I would share a few of my summer stories with you today. My first story is actually very sad and it's about that fateful day last April when I folded under the pressure of my two friends, Josh and Phil, who both had pleaded with me to expose them to my Gwen character in person. After a few weeks, I caved in and invited them over to my place on a Friday and promised them that George would not greet them at the door.

That's where the story gets sad because of what happened once they arrived. Even though I was quite prepared to respond to all of their questions, it never came to that because what actually happened was nothing and believe me, that was very sad. I mean, the biggest reaction that I got from Josh was a quick pat on the butt and all Phil offered me was a shoulder shrug. Oh, and then they asked me to order a Pizza for the evening and turned on the game console system. It was so sad and not at all what I was expecting, but they did help boost my ego a little anyways. Oh, and they emptied my wallet by $21 for the Pizza too!

I was happy that they got the in-person version of Gwen as opposed to their lurking around my Chang homepage, but I knew that my true validation was going to have to come from somewhere or someone else.

Now, as my qualifying statement, the community on Chang made it very clear that we were to never to go looking for validation for our lifestyle choice and I chose to support that view point. And then I went about thinking about a way to receive my validation as Gwen because I knew they were all lying and they themselves had probably found secret ways to gain their own validation in one way or another. I mean, if a cross dresser can't get someone to say the look pretty good, what's the point of going outside, right? LOL, not that I would say or admit anything like that on my page.

Anyways, my quest to expose my roleplaying character to the outside world wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I convinced Josh and Phil to take me to the mall once and that was alright, but the cool people aren't exactly drawn to a small group of nerds. But it was a public event, so I appreciated it. I mean, Josh has to stop grabbing my butt for sure, but at least he helped me step outside.

As my makeup skills improved and I felt better about myself, I made a sizeable investment on clothing and wigs and made it my summer goal to be in the company of other people, even if just for a short time and no, Josh and Phil no longer counted as other people. They are still my friends and we still go places from time to time, but I really wanted to meet Mr. Joe Stranger and see what happens. Only meeting Mr. Joe wasn't going to be easy, especially if I continued to go out with the twerps.

That's when it struck me. Mr. Joe may be hiding in plain sight and by that, I mean across the street and two doors down. Well, that's where Jimmy Bob Ray lives and he's not going to be my Mr. Joe Stranger, but one of his regular visitors might be. I thought his name was Nathan, but I knew for sure that he drove a cool ass Mustang Cobra. All I had to do was to figure out how to meet Nathan without having to confront Jimmy Bob Ray too much because Jimmy Bob Ray didn't like anyone on the Cottondale Street.

But then I figured out a few things. For one, because I spend a lot of time behind my closed curtains while I'm dressed as Gwen in the safety of my house, I had plenty of time to spy out of the windows and figure out who arrived home from work at what time of the day. And secondly, it occurred to me that reason the neighbors didn't like Jimmy Bob Ray was because he had a party on the last Saturday of every month and his seven or eight guests would just park up and down the street liked they lived there. And I think we all know that street parking can get very emotional sometimes. I mean, some people believe that the curb space in front of there is their personal property, right?

Well, I had a small solution for that. Cottondale Street is a dead ended street and I lived at the very end, right next to the barricade railing that the county installed, which is no big deal until you look closely and realize that some of the mountain grass area is actually my side yard. It just didn't look like it, but it was.

So, I thought I would role play the part of the friendly neighbor and make Jimmy Bob Ray an offer that would keep the neighbors from bitching about his monthly parties. I thought it would be worth it to him to hear me out as I proposed that if he cut a small area of the mountain grass, then his guests could park there for the evening and remove the anger neighbors from the equation. Well, all except for Nathan that is. That deep blue sea Cobra would look so much better backed into my driveway, you know, on the left side of the driveway where I don't park.

So, I concluded that all I needed was a pair of ankle jeans, a logo T-shirt, my brunette ponytail wig and for him to arrive home on time, which was 6:09 pm, every day, not that I knew that for sure or anything. And then things went north (yay) and south (boo) in a heartbeat.

The compass was level when he pulled into his driveway right on time, the needle pointed directly north when Nathan was right behind him and the compass almost shattered when I completed my diagonal walk across the street.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Hi, I'm Gwen Goody and I live across the street at the end of the street. So, you're Jimmy Bob Ray, right?"

"Oh please, are you here to bitch about the parking too? I mean, why not, right? Everyone else on the street has."

"Oh, well, I see. Ah, no, I actually came over to offer you a solution to that problem, but it seems clear that you don't want to hear it, so I apologize for bothering you."

"Forget it, if you're not here to bitch about the parking, then it must be to get into the game and the table is full, every time. Come on Nate, let's go inside. Thanks for stopping by Gwen, but go home."

"Alright, I will, but not before I tell Mr. Nate that if things get tight around here that he can always park his sports car in my driveway, you know, on the left side of the driveway and under the garage spotlight. Good day gentlemen and enjoy your Friday evening."

Oh yeah, that was totally deflating and not nearly worth what it takes for me to get into those jeans, but at least he didn't kick me to the curb because I was a cross dresser, right? And by that, I mean I think I was smiling as I re-entered my house because I was positive that the two of them stood there in the driveway and watched me walk all the way home. And although my hip swing is still a work in progress, I can bounce my ponytail with the best of them. You know, all the way across the street.

But it was still a deflating event, so I got a crowbar from the garage, peeled off my jeans and changed into a pair of loungewear shorts for the remainder of the evening. I made a bite to eat and settled back to post on my Chang page and you know, lie a little about how the two guys across the street were fighting over me. I mean, there was kind of an argument, right?

And everything was fine until I heard a soft knocking at my front door and I knew that it wasn't Josh or Phil because there is nothing quiet or soft about those two. I don't mind admitting that I was surprised to see Nathan through the peep hole. However, I did open the door, but just a crack.

"Oh, hello Mr. We Weren't Properly Introduced. How can I help you at this late hour? Oh, and in case you forgot because your mind was clouded as Jimmy Bob Ray told me to go jump in the lake, I'm Gwen."

"Ah, hi Gwen. Listen, most people call me Nate and I just wanted to apologize for Jimmy being a jerk. His next party is coming up next weekend and he's prepping for the normal bitching and all the talking behind his back. So, I'm sorry that he was rude to you."

"Well, thanks for that, but it would be better if he apologizes to me. So, what did he say about as I walked away? Did he say that I had thunder thighs? And be honest, Nate."

"LOL, no he didn't say that, but he did watch you bounce all the way home. So, did I park on the correct side of your driveway? You said on the left, right?"

"Oh, well, you should have backed it in because apparently my kind like it backed in, but that's a start. Did you want to come in for a beer or are you a criminal and you want to do bad things to me?"

"Oh, wow, ah, one cold beer would be nice. May I?"

"Of course, please come in. Have a seat on the couch and I'll fetch you a cold one. By the way, if you happen to back your baby into my parking spot, do I get to rinse it off and rub it dry?"

"Whoa, ah, NO! Nobody rubs off my baby but me."

"Hmmm, that's too bad Nate. Sit."

I immediately realized two things that were wrong with this situation. The first wrong thing was that he caught me without enough blue eyeliner on, you know, to match his Cobra and the second wrong thing was that I had no idea what to do next. I mean, I absolutely enjoy roleplaying Gwen and I think I look good enough to enter the race, but I never read the rulebook. I mean, I was entered into race, but I was still at the starting line.

"A cold one as promised because Gwen always keeps her promises. So, and be honest, you caught me in full length jeans earlier and you both had something to say about my thick thighs, so what say you now? I mean, now you caught me in these leisure shorts and my tree trunks are fully exposed, right?"

"Thanks for the beer and OMG, your legs are fine, so let's move past that, for now. Listen Gwen, is your parking offer solid? Sometimes I worry about that old guy down the street trying to wreck my paint or something. And oh, by the way, your thighs are the perfect size and look to be extremely smooth."

"Hah, old man Conner? Well, maybe, I mean he's mad at the entire world. Anyways, are you hungry? Should I make you something to eat?"

"Oh, another beer will be fine for now, but thanks for the offer. Hey, what are all those comment messages that are popping up on your laptop? Is someone trying to reach you?"

"Oh snap, sorry. I was in a Chang Chat Room and I must have left the camera on. LOL, it's just a bunch of horny followers checking you out. Another beer coming up."

OMG Angela Jaye! Watch your mouth already! Anyways, I got Nate another beer and sat with him on couch and we chatted for an hour or so. And yes, I left the chat room open and let those Ho's have their fun, you know, to boost my status within the community. And then, LOL, I closed the laptop, got him a third beer and sat just a little closer to him on the couch.

"Listen Nate, I wanted to tell you my other reason for popping over to Jimmy Bob Ray's house earlier. I was going to let him know that if he was to cut a wide patch of the mountain grass on the side of my house, then his guests could park there on party nights, you know, before he told me to get lost. Maybe that's something you could mention to him tomorrow or something."

"And?"

"Oh, well, I was probably prepared to offer my services as the official party food delivery person. You know, I would pop in at the starting time, take the special orders, gather the cash, call in the order, pick it up and deliver the food to the party all hot and fresh. I would be in and out and I promise I wouldn't linger around. So, you know, maybe you could make that happen."

"Well, all I can say is that it's not my party and it's not my house, so no promises. However, what I did find to be promising was how that Didi Freckles girl suggested that I should have gotten comfortable. She's your friend, right?"

"OMG, never mind her and her dirty mind. She means well, but she is most certainly the queen of dirty talk on Chang. I think maybe the hour is getting late, Nate."

"You're right. I'll take off. Walk me to the door?"

Oh no, I still didn't know what to do with my first male visitor, but it seemed to be pretty natural to take his hand in mine and walk him to the front door. And once we arrived at the front door, it seemed even more natural to, you know, snuggle close to each other. Not exactly a hug, but close enough for that.

"Thanks for stopping by Nate. It was a nice visit. And try to not get mad at me later."

"What? Why would I get mad at you Gwen?"

"Well, even though you're flexing against my front, I'm probably going to post that you spent your time flexing against me, you know, from the back. And to make my lies even more unbelievable, I may say something about how you managed to get me out of my shorts and flex against me properly. You know, between my buns and with a big gushing mess. So, don't be mad, it's just a Chang thing. Oh, did you want to use the bathroom before you leave?"

"Ugh, ooh, um, hold still or push back Gwen, ah, ugh, push against me."

"Damn it Nate, at least let me close the door!"

Oh, slam the door snap, he slammed my door shut, pushed my leisure shorts down and spun me around to face the wall and I didn't even flinch. I mean, I had no experience, but I would have helped him with the button on his cargo shorts, LOL, help he didn't need, apparently.

"Undies are cheap, Nate, so you can wreck them. Just keep everything on the outside, OK?"

Obviously, I couldn't see what he was doing, but I knew he was working it back there and he was working it hard. But I felt safe because our angle wasn't all that good, so I let him have way and hoped that he would mention something to Jimmy Bob Ray the dickhead about my food service proposal.

"Get it wet Gwen, get it wet for me."

"Not tonight, Nate. Just keep going and lay it on me. By the way, I'll wear something special as the official food delivery person and I will personally serve you before Jimmy Bob Ray kicks me out."

Oh, holy he's trying snap, I could feel his tip at my golden gate! Fortunately, he had all he could take before he could push it in and he soaked me and OMG, did he ever gush on me! And you don't need to see it to know that. The temperature told me everything I needed to know and what I knew was that he was spent. To be nice, I wouldn't post that he turned into a pile of limp man meat on the floor.

"OMG, was that your fantasy Gwen? Is that what you wanted?"

"Well, yes to both, even though that was my first sexual experience. And believe me, you're going to sound so good in my next post! Un-named, of course. I have no problem keeping this just between us. By the way, include a small bowl of fruit with your daily lunch from now on."

"Huh?"

"Just eat some fruit. Go to the bathroom and get cleaned up."

Fine, I wasn't very far off of the starting line, but at least I took a step or two. I mean, according to my Chang homepage I'm well into the race, right?

Oh, why did I send him into bathroom to clean up when I was the one carrying his big mess? Hell, I don't know, just like I didn't know what I was doing three minutes before. And because I was such a rookie, I didn't even know what to do about the mess I had all over my backside, so I just pulled up my shorts, pulled down my shirt and figured I could throw them into the wash as soon as he leaves. And by all of that, I mean I was hoping that he knew how to make his exit.

"Alright Gwen that was pretty cool and I'll be on my way. So, what's the protocol here? Do we kiss good night? Do we hug it out or what?"

"Oh, well no kissing tonight and we both know where hugging led us, right? LOL, hug it out and call me soon."

"Alright. So, what's your next fantasy?"

"LOL, well the next fantasy already came true because you're flexing me again. I mean, seriously? Your recovery is that fast? Anyways, now that you're asking, Brie does have a video on her page where she is, you know, taking care of her date with her mouth while she lays on his right leg and you know, humps herself off. The video ends before the results are known, but I'm sure they both enjoyed the date. And by the way, this type of talk is embarrassing."

"Oh, OK, so, I'll talk to Jimmy Bob Ray, eat some fruit and you'll wear something special next Saturday?"

"Raspberries and I won't disappoint."

Oh, it was on! I may not get the chance to do it twice, but I was going to get my validation next Saturday and I was going to get it in a full body fishnet suit, a vest and a skirt I shouldn't wear. Well, as soon as I buy such an outfit and try it on to make sure it looks as good as my day dreaming vision has it looking.

End Gwen Goody 01