Gwen Got a Bigger Cock

Story Info
Gwen got stretched by a stranger.
1.6k words
3.87
96.2k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What can I say about us We are a weird couple, inlove with each other and no third person's opinion matters. Many have tried to separate us but it just doesn't work. No vile comments, no rude statements. We are who we are. Our lifestyle is not for the ordinary people.

After different sexual adventures, we decided it was time for us to see how a bigger cock would feel like. I had always teased Gwen with her tight pussy so I thought I would let her get fucked by a bigger cock and she was willing to try.

Gwen is more of an average sized cock kind of woman so the thought of a bigger cock scares her. We sat in discussion one passionate evening and started planning on how to get a bigger cock-guy so we started the search.

I created a profile of us online seeking a guy with an extra cock size and before I knew it, we started getting response from different guys. Some of the guys didn't even know what an extra size was and just believed that a guy with a 5½inches cock was extra.

I saw 3 guys with 3 different sizes. One was 6½inches the second was 7½ like mine and the 3rd was 8½inches long or so I thought. The last guy's name was Wale and he was the one I chose.

I told Gwen that I had found somebody. She kept inquiring of his size but I told her he was just a little bigger than I am so as not to scare her. I showed her the picture of the guy (Wale) and she liked him immediately without knowing what he was packing.

The day that Wale was to come to our house was on a Saturday morning. Gwen had taken her bath and sleeped into a sexy bumpshort with a cream coloured cropped top. Not long after, I got a call from Wale saying he was outside, so I walked outside to meet with him.

Wale was a bit different from his picture as he was a bit taller than we thought. We said our pleasantries and took him to our apartment where Gwen was waiting.

I introduced him to Gwen and immediately during the introduction, I saw Gwen brushed her hair backwards with her finger tip which was her way of saying she liked something or someone.

We all sat on the couch and started having little conversations before I started playing with her breasts. I had already told Wale to let me work on her to get her properly lubed as she had not tried a dick of his size before and that he was to try and hide it from her until he had archived penetration to which he also agreed.

I caressed and sucked on her breasts for some minutes more before taking off her bumpshort. I gently started licking on her clitoris with my index finger stroking her G-spot just as she normally likes it.

Gwen was already dripping on the couch when I motioned Wale who had now pulled down his trousers only to reveal not an 8½inches cock but a fully erected 10inches of thick meat on him.

The sight of his dick scared me but there was no going back now and I had to be careful not to draw Gwen's attention to what I was seeing. Wale now noticing my fear didn't wait for my permission any further. Gwen's pussy was already overflowing with pussy juice with her eyes closed all this while.

I gradually removed my index finger from my wife's pussy and Wale slowly started replacing it with his erect thick 10inches dick.

My wife's outer pussy lips first gripped the head of Wale's massive cock's head before giving way for him to penetrate her pussy.

I could see how his cock was stretched Gwen's pussy as he penetrated her but i was surprised that she had not opened her eyes yet to see.

I was still looking at her facial expressions when I saw her mouth open up only to look down to see that Wale had penetrated her pussy with his total lenght. Wale was now balls deep inside my wife's vagina and there was now no more turning back. Wale started fucking her slowly and with her pussy lips gripping his cock whenever he pulled out. Wale pulled all the way out of Gwen's pussy and I heard a "plop" sound as her pussy was so tight that it gripped his huge mushroom-like cock-head before pulling out.

Gwen let out a sexy moan again as Wale penetrated her this time faster than the first time.

I was so carried away by the sight and moment and was stroking on my cock that I didn't know when Wale started making love to my wife. I came back to reality as I saw Gwen's hands on Wale's back only to look at her face and saw that Wale was passionately kissing her deeply while fucking her intensively.

Gwen's legs were now in the air as Wale bottomed out into her while grabbing her ass from beneath her.

Gwen's eyes were still closed from the pleasure she was receiving that she didn't even care if it was I or Wale that was kissing her.

Wale would withdraw his cock length halfway and slam his cock into her to which she just grunted each time he slammed her that way. I bent down to see my wife's pussy as I felt the intense pleasure she was getting. Her pussy juice was dripping on the bed continuously as Wale withdrew and penetrated her over and over again. Wale's cock was glistening with my wife's pussy juice as his cock was just stretching her pussy yet Gwen was not complaining. Twenty good minutes past as Wale had not released. Gwen has had 4 huge orgasm and was already getting tired yet Wale had not released so he just kept fucking her. At a point, Wale would pull out his cock totally and i would see my wife's gapping pussy and then penetrate her again. Wale fucked her for another 15 minutes during which period I had released my sperm on our tiles 3 good times before he finally emptied his sack into my wife's vagina.

After dumping his semen, he withdrew his cock and Gwen saw it and screamed "jeeeeez" before running off to wash up herself.

When she got out of the bathroom to go change her pant. Wale tried to hold on to her again but she walked past him into the bedroom where I was trying to calm my head. Gwen came into the bedroom to get a pair of pant to wear and as she was putting it on and had gotten to her knees, I saw Wale walked into our bedroom and held her hands. Before Gwen could object to the now obvious size which she didn't believe had been fucking her, Wale reached for her pant and pushed it down then pushed her onto the bed while I just watched.

Gwen was insisting she couldn't take him anymore but Wale just ignored her and started penetrating her again. Just as he started fucking her on missionary position, Gwen's hips started twitching and let out a huge groaning as she started convulsing from a heavy orgasmic build-up while Wale just kept fucking her. After some more minutes, Wale pulled out and dumped a massive amount of cum on her belly. For a guy who just released not quite long, I was surprised how he could still have that much sperm in him. After fucking her, He lay back on the bed as Gwen stood up to go wash herself again. As she was going to the bathroom, she asked me to go get her energy drinks from any of the stores around us to which I obeyed after telling Wale where I was going and if he wanted anything.

I got the drinks and brought it inside our house only to start hearing gasping and moaning sounds from the bedroom. When I walked in, I saw that Gwen's waist was supported with a pillow from behind with her back on the bed and her ass was raised high while Wale was now pounding her seriously like a pornstar. I almost screamed when I saw this thinking he was now rapping my wife. But from the sight of how Gwen was squeezing the bedsheets and rolling her heads from left to right with her legs willingly spread open, I concluded she was enjoying it. Wale really pounded her good with long and short strokes, giving her another stream of orgasm before I saw his cock pulsating as Gwen's tight pussy started milking his seed from his balls.

When Wale stood up, i saw her pussy tunnel as it was so red inside and the gaping hole was inviting. So I quickly took off my shot to go fuck my wife but her pussy could not hold on to my cock and it was as if I was now swimming in an oversized pool as Wale had really stretch her open. I would have to wait for some days for it to return to normal before having sex with. I just jerk off myself and added my sperm to her hole before she took the drink and stood up to go wash up.

Eventhough we wanted him to stay the night, he could not as he had a business meeting that evening. Wale washed up and bid us good byes. I saw him off and by the time I got back, Gwen was fast asleep.