Gwyn The Caregiver: Her 2nd Stop

Story Info
Gwyn 2nd stop is with the ladies of a local church group.
5.4k words
4.52
13.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers

------------------------

This is part two of Gwyn hectic day of spreading joy amongst the woman of London. Please read her earlier adventure for more details.

Enjoy!

------------------------

After a coffee and cake, plus some work on my gay porn pirate novel that I'm writing, I made my way to my second appointment of the day. Eventually I arrived outside a little church hall that was run by an off shoot of a Southern Baptist sect that came over from America some time ago. Although I'm not very religious, I must admit that I do like their services with all the singing and dancing, over the boring Church of England services that just makes me want to cry.

In addition to all the usual church related activities you would tend to find on the weekends, throughout the week they put on lots of different activities for the community, like Bingo tournaments for the seniors, yoga classes for moms, and so forth.

On the door there was a flyer publishing what events they had on for the week. Every weekday, from 9 am to 12 am, they put a Bingo tournament. The only exception was on Wednesday when they closed an hour early, at 11 am, for 'Private Study.'

I checked my watch, and it was 10:45. If I hurried, I might get in one game before they closed.

I slipped in the door to find the place was packed with old people. Some had dozens of bingo cards laid out in front of them. I slipped down in one of the few empty chairs in the place, next to an older woman with white hair and her friends, as they studied their cards.

The game was being run by three black women from the Church group who owned the hall.

Up on the makeshift stage in the role of bingo caller, was a tiny black woman called Grace. She was no more than five foot tall in a floral church dress, with a perfectly straitened and sculped bouffant hairdo. Because of years of taking care of herself and eating right, she didn't look a day over 40, but I knew that she was much closer to 60.

Serving coffee and tea in the corner was Chasity. Chasity was about my height with a sweet baby face and waist length braids as well as an arse, hips, and breast to die for. All three were huge and round, and unfortunately, safely hidden under her blue church dress.

Working the floor was Prudence. She was an honest to God amazon. She was nearly six foot tall with short hair, and shoulders to die for. Of the three, she was the one that made me regret my 'no dating clients rule.'

Without saying anything Prudence sauntered up and placed a bingo card down in front of me. I looked up, smiled, and carefully handed her fifty pence for my card.

She took my money, gave me a quick smirk, and then walked away.

Up on the stage Grace continued to call out the numbers. "I'm not sure I should say this one here in the Church, but here it goes. Favourite of mine, 69," she called out to a roar of laughter from the sea of pensioners. She laughed along too before grabbing another ball. "Three and me, 23," she called out with a quick glance in my direction.

Chasity dropped me off a cup of tea and in the process gently touched my arm with her big thigh.

A few minutes later, I was really starting to get into the game. All I needed was a 35 to complete the row, when from across the room, an old, bald man screamed out "Bingo!"

The old woman next to me openly swore, along with a dozen others in the church hall.

"Okay everyone, that's all we got for this morning," Grace called out from the makeshift stage.

"Come on, one more game!" the lady next to me shouted as she started banging her coins on the table.

"I'm afraid not. Sister Chasity, Sister Prudance, and I got private study we must attend to," Grace commanded.

The lady next to me grumbled but complied as she began to pack up her stack of bingo related regalia.

I did the same and began to pack up my work bag that I drag around with me. After several of the old people began to leave, I finished my cup of tea and then stood up. With my bag on my shoulder and the dirty teacup and saucer in my hand, I walked up to Grace who was fighting to get a couple of her regulars out the door.

"Excuse me ma'am," I pleaded as I presented her with the cup and saucer. "What should I do with these?"

Grace gave me a big broad smile. "Will you be a doll and take them to the back room for me while I fight with these two," she snapped at the two old men she was trying to oust from their seats.

"Hey," one of the men joked as he started to reach for his jacket.

As unnoticed as possible, I quietly slipped down the small hallway that led pass the toilets, and through a white door marked 'Private.' From there I went past two small offices on my left, careful to make sure they were empty, until I eventually came to the last door on my right which was marked 'Breakroom.'

Aside from a little late autumn sunlight peaking around the edges of the curtains that were drawn tightly shut, the breakroom was dark and empty. The room consisted of little more than two small tables and a few chairs, a sink, the door to the staff toilet in the corner, a large couch that faced a wall mounted TV, and a large wooden crucifix that hung on the wall.

I sat my teacup and saucer next to the sink and then dropped my bag on one of the tables. "Time to get to business," I said to myself as I fished out my puffy pink knee pads from my bag and began to take off all my clothes.

Grace had been one of my oldest clients, whereas Chasity and Prudence were happy additions that came along over the last year. On paper, Grace, Chasity, and Prudence were all devout religious women with families who were 'definitely not lesbians,' however in practice things were all a little murkier. I had made each of them cum dozens of times with my tongue, fingers, fist and numerous other odd objects that occasionally got stuffed in holes in which they didn't belong, but throughout that whole time, other than a little 'friendly' kissing they had never reciprocated. Never once had anyone of them gone down on me--despite the fact I would kill to have Prudence with her big broad shoulders do it just once--nor have I ever seen the three of them do anything actively lesbiany to each other. The three of them always maintained a strict separation between the dirty lesbian sex acts I preformed on them and what I got in return.

Once, before Chasity and Prudence joined the fray, Grace explained all this to me. Of course, to religious types, homosexuality was a sin, but what they meant by homosexuality was what us normal people would think of as hot man-on-man butt action. This left a huge grey area where women were concern. The Bible is surprisingly bereft of references when it came to hot lesbian action, and since sex was all about procreation, there was some doubt that lesbian sex even counted as sex. Of course, over the years as further activist interpretations of the Bible by men were adopted, they began to demonize any woman who actively engaged as a lesbian. So, in a way, the sin became being a lesbian, rather than doing lesbian things.

Grace learned of this gaping hole in Church theology a few years back, while she was on a women's only religious retreat in Northern Spain. While there she made friends with another religious lady who was of a similar persuasion to her. Instead of sneaking off for a little snog and oral sex under the Spanish stars like normal people, the lady told Grace of a method that allowed them to be together without breaking any of the Church's poorly defined tenants against lesbian sex. Eventually they did sneak off to a local village where they got a hotel room and procured the services of a local sex worker who was more than happy to 'take their sin' and perform oral on both of them. Afterwards they prayed for the woman's sins, and they both went happily back to their religious retreat, knowing that they didn't break any commandments or anything.

I'm not a theologian, so don't ask me if this is normal or wrong, or if it works out from a religious perspective. Any reasonable layperson looking at the situation from the outside would just yell "fuck and get it over with," however, given Grace, Chasity and Prudence's family, religious and social commitments, it's not possible, so that's where I came in. Its my job to play the role of lesbian scapegoat and to get them off, and that's what I plan to do.

I slipped off my shoes and unbuttoned my coveralls. They fell to the floor as I pulled my white shirt over my head and then unsnapped my bra. My big heavy boobs dangled free as I bent over to gather up all of my clothing and placed them on to a nearby chair.

The room was an okay temperature, but still my nipples grew rock hard and goose bumps formed across my boobs. Finally, I slipped out of my panties and then added them to my pile of clothes. From there I began to rummage through my work bag. Once again, I pulled out my signature pair of pink, puffy knee pads and slipped them on. From previous experience with these three, I knew what they liked, so from my bag I pulled out some purple medical examination gloves and lube and left them on the table.

I was set, now all I had to do is wait for them to escort out the remaining old bingo players from the hall, before we got down to business.

Several minutes passed as I stood there naked in the breakroom of the church. Absentmindedly, I ran my hand through the dark tuff of hair the surrounded my pussy. Ever third stroke or so, I would slip my index finger between my lips to give my clit a little rub.

The walls in the place were completely devoid of decorations, except for the large wooden crucifix on which a wood carving of Jesus hung. My parents were never very religious, so I never grew up with the hang ups like the three women I was about to play with did. I stroked myself a little more as I appreciated the attention the carver of the crucifix had put into giving Jesus, our lord and saviour, a set of killer abs.

Suddenly the door to the breakroom opened and Grace stepped in. Her eyes when wide and she gave me a big smile when she saw me standing there as naked as the day I was born--well except for my socks, because my feet were a little cold.

"Sorry, some of our bingo players are being especially difficult this morning," Grace laughed. "Prudence and Chasity will be here in a second."

"They seem like a tough crowd," I laughed as I danced on the spot.

"You look great Gwyn. Have you lost weight?" Grace asked as both Chasity and Prudence entered the breakroom, and then locked the door behind them.

"Hardly," I laughed as I reached up, cupped my heavy left boob and gave my nipple a playful squeeze. "If anything, I'm sure I've gained a few pounds.

Grace looked down at her watch, "oh hell. We ain't got much time. Ladies gather up, quick, quick." She shooed me to the rug that sat in front of the couch. "Prudence, will you pull that table back."

Prudance pulled the table back all the way to the wall to give us plenty of space to play.

Suddenly all their hungry eyes were on me.

Grace anxiously licked her lips as she stepped up to face me and began to wave the other two women in, "ladies, let's pray."

The three black women gathered in tightly around me. They were so close I could feel their breath on my neck as well as their body heat which felt good. All three women, pushed in together, trapping me in between them. Both Chasity and Prudance were well endowed women. Their big breasts walled me in from the back and sides while in front of me stood Grace. Although she was in her sixties, Grace had a phenomenally tight body with small, perky breast. Of us four women, Grace was by far the smallest. In fact, even with heels on under her floral church dress, the top of her head still only came to the bridge of my nose.

All three of them placed their hands on my head and shoulders and they began to pray in unison, "Our father who art in heaven, we pray for our poor wicked sister Gwyn. We pray for the wicked things she is about to do. We pray for the lustful crimes she is about to commit. We pray for her immortal soul. We pray that one day she may know the love of Jesus and that one day you may forgive her and wash away her sin. Amen."

The three of them finished and at once they began to push me down to my knees. It was hot and musty down there buried between their three pussies.

Grace was immediately in front of me, so I had to contort and hunch over completely to get anywhere near her pussy. I pressed my face into her flowery church dress and wedged my nose in as deep as I could to her pussy. She let out a little moan as I hit the right spot. With both hands on my head, she held me in place while she slowly rubbed herself on my face.

After she moaned again, she let go and reached down and started to pull her dress off up and over her head. Underneath her dress she wore a conservative pair of opaque white stockings that was being held up by a matching garter belt and no panties. Her pussy was bare, either from age or waxing. I always wanted to ask her which was the case, but like now, my mouth was always full. I leaned In and down as much as I could until I was able to snake my tongue between her thin black lips.

Grace reached down and grabbed my head again with her hands and held me in place as I went to work.

Behind me, the other two still in their dresses ran their hands all over my naked back, throat and down to my breast. With one of her big strong hands, Prudence reached around and cupped my left breast in her hand, then she began to knead and squeeze it until she settled on rolling my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. This felt great.

I glanced up to see all three of their hungry faces as they stood above me naked, as a licked Graces clit with my tongue. Grace's body gave a little shiver each time I hit the right spot. I did this several times until the women decided it was time to change and rotated around.

The strong and tall Prudence with her wild jet-black pussy hair was up next. She was much taller than Grace so I didn't have to bend forward at all. In fact, she pushed my head back, spread her muscular legs wide, and then moved forward and sat on my face.

She was already wet and given that she only had her last kid a few years ago, her pussy still naturally gaped open. I pushed my tongue as far as it would go, deep into her hungry vagina, but she wanted more. Prudence took a hold of my head and rocked back and forth, trying to get each and every centimetre of length out of my pink tongue she could.

I wiggled my tongue in and around inside her as long as I could until I needed to come up for a breath. With my free hand I slapped her on her hard, solid arse to get off.

Prudence let off a little yelp and stood straight up.

I took a gasp of air as I look straight into Prudence's monstrous pussy.

"My turn," complained Chastity who shuffled over in front of me. Unlike the others, Chastity turned around, bent over, and spread her big black arse. Her hips were nearly twice as large as mine and her butt was perfectly brown and smooth. With her hands she pulled her arse cheeks apart and showed me her puckered hole.

Chastity had earned her name the hard way. Whereas other good religious girls lost their virginity and lied about it before marriage, Chasity just learned to take it in the arse, which she did often.

The other two women gasped as they saw Chasity's hole and they gasped again when I leaned forward and began licking it with my tongue.

Chastity moaned.

Her butt hole was very loose. I easily managed to slip my tongue in past her outer sphincter. She must have been fucked very recently, maybe even this morning, to allow me to slip my tongue in there as much as I did.

Even for someone in my line of work, kissing someone right after rimming them is a little extreme, but kissing the two other women who was watching while you did it was well beyond my normal day.

Anyways after digging in deep into Chasity's bum with my tongue for what felt like a delicious eternity, as soon as I pulled up for air, Grace reached down and grabbed me by my face cheeks and stuck her tongue deep into my mouth. She rolled her tongue over and over mine, while I could feel her breathing getting lounder and raspier. For good measure I reached out and pinched one of her nipples.

Eventually she pulled her tongue out of my mouth, stood back and let strong, tall Prudence do the same.

Of the three women here, Prudence was the one that I wanted to kiss the most. She leaned in close to me and stop just a few millimetres away from my lips. I stared into her deep dark eyes as I felt her warm breath run over my face. Eventually she leaned in and planted a full kiss on my lips.

"That's enough you two," Grace laughed before she also slapped Prudence across her thighs.

Chasity remained on her knees in front of me with her big butt aimed in my direction. She arched her back and presented herself to me, hoping for seconds. She even went as far as rubbing her stubble covered pussy on my belly and nipples before Grace slapped her on the arse too.

"Eat our pussies before we run out of time Gwyn," Grace demanded as she pushed her friends onto the couch in front of me. Prudence sat on the center right and Chasity on the center left of the couch, where as Grace squeezed down in between the two of them.

All three of them were completely naked, except for the white stockings Grace wore. All of them sat on the couch and spread their pussy's as much as possible. Being in the middle, and the smallest, Grace hooked her legs over the top of her friends' legs which gave me a wonderful view and would allow me to get in their nice and deep.

As I said before, Grace's pussy was almost naturally bare with age and use. She had a tight pair of thin black outer lips that when pulled apart showed a wonderfully pink vulva. On top she had a tiny little clit the peaked out from its hood.

"Eat Mamma's fanny baby," Grace groaned as she started to rub her own pussy.

I did as I was told and got to my knees and leaned in for a kiss. Although her pussy wasn't as wet as Prudance's was, she was getting there. I started by gently biting and sucking on each of her inner lips before I moved to the center and began to dig my tongue into her as deep as it would go.

To the sides of us, I could hear both Chasity and Prudance starting to finger themselves.

Blindly I began to reach for Prudence's pussy. I probed between her and Grace's legs until I found the entrance to her sopping wet, hairy hole. Although her name with suggest otherwise, Prudence was always happy to do more than the others, so I balled my hand up into a fist and slowly began to push it into her hairy open minge.

"Oh yes, give it to her," Grace demanded as she began to rub her clit into my mouth as she watched her friend start to get fisted.

"Oh, oh," Prudence moaned as I pushed inside her. Her pussy was scalding hot, very wet and gave very little resistance. With in a few strokes my fist was bumping into her cervix, which she loved.

My attention turned back to Grace and her pink pussy. She was a traditionalist who, outside the occasional fingering, didn't like to be penetrated, so I concentrated on providing her long, slowly delivered licks starting down on her perineum, up through her vulva, across her pee hole, and ending on her tiny black clitoris. With each lick she would moan, shiver, and get a little wetter.

A good twenty or thirty of these and I was certain I could coax an orgasm out of her.

To my left Chastity had scooted her big ass to the very edge of the couch and hiked up her free leg to give me better access to all her parts while she strummed her clit.

I knew that she wanted me to slip a finger or two into her bum, and if I did she would cum straight away. But, as always with butt stuff, I had to be more careful. I was literally up to my elbow in her friend and the last thing I wanted to do was accidentally give anyone a urinary tract infection. Also there was the practical problem of dealing with butt finger for the rest of the day. Chastity would have to wait. Instead, I reached up her front and grabbed myself a big handful of titty and squeezed.

LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers
12