Gym Buddies

Story Info
You go to the gym, but not for normal exercises.
3.7k words
4
11.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over the age of 18

You wake up, it's around eleven o' clock, a time you were usually fine with. But not today. Today you had a plan to go to the gym to try and burn off a few pounds. You never had much of a fascination with properly working out but also didn't have a lot at home to exercise with. You quickly jolted up and brushed the hair from your face, getting up and quickly making breakfast. A couple of pieces of bread went in the toaster and you ran back to your room, removing your pajamas and finding something more suitable to wear.

You grab a few pieces that you think would be more suitable and begin undressing, standing in front of a mirror. For a moment, you stare at yourself and almost absentmindedly start sliding your fingers over your chest. You quickly regain composure and put on a sports bra, a somewhat tight tank top, white and black striped panties and a short pair of shorts. You rush back into the kitchen, take the toast that had recently popped out and left the house. You decided to jog to the gym, after all, it wasn't too far away and you wanted the exercise. You ate the toast as you ran, trying not to choke on it as you sped across the sidewalks.

After a few minutes, you reach the gym and the door slides open for you. You start walking through a somewhat long corridor when you notice something, something you wish you hadn't. Your panties had grown moist as you ran to the gym, rubbing your body sensually before leaving had made you aroused and you hadn't even realised it. With a slight blush on your face, you continued walking through the hallway, hoping you'd brush it off sooner or later.

You eventually make it to the main room and notice there aren't too many people around, only a small handful of men working out. You stared around the building and didn't see anything else of interest so decided to just start your workout. You started with simple stretches as a warm up, extending your arms, legs, flexing your limbs and even touching your toes. After a short warm up, you turn around and walk towards a large mat near where you walked in, next to it was a large stand of numerous sized weights.

You settled to pick a smaller sized one and laid down onto a little bench, the weight now above you on a stand. You reach up and lift it off the holder, your arms sinking with the weights as you try and push it back up, but to no avail, it was too heavy. "Help! I-it's too big...!" You cry out and quickly two of the men run over, one lifting the weight from you and the other making sure you're alright.

"Phew, that was a close one there, little missy." You stood before two men, both of them quite larger than you. It didn't look like they were extremely fit, but they didn't look like huge slobs either. "How about we do a few quick stretches and then we'll get you set up, alright?" They looked at you, awaiting a response, clearly interested in helping you, but was there more to it than that?

"I-I've actually already stretched a bit."

"Nonsense, just for a moment, besides, stretching like you just woke up isn't very good."

Your face turned a soft pink again, embarrassed from how spot on the accusation was. "I'm Simon by the way, this is Lukas."

The two men looked happy at you and took you over to a mat, the gym still incredibly unpopulated. You started to stretch again, trying to copy your gym friend's movements but ended up tripping on accident. You slowly picked yourself and Simon offered you his hand. "How about I help, couldn't be so bad." He then kneels on one knee and helps position leg for a pose. His hand gripped your exposed thigh, squishing down and causing you to gulp in your head.

After that, you stood back and he followed shortly behind, stepping behind you now, and began helping you stretch downwards. Your face turns a bright red as you realise what you're unintentionally doing. Your short, thin shorts were grinding against his lap, you panicked a bit and groaned, his hands gripping your stomach as you bent over right in front of him. After what seemed like an eternity, you finally stand up, face as red as a tomato. Simon then looks at you, a somewhat concerned look on his face can be seen before he begins talking again. "Are you alright?"

And as if your entire body betrayed you all at once, you could answer with one thing in.

"Y-yes daddy."

Your body, acting as if you were possessed, then leant against the man you had just called "Daddy" and started pushing yourself onto him, rubbing his lap. "M-miss? What are you doing? Why are y-oh, oh yeah..." He spoke in a stutter and watched you as you seemingly had lost all self control, Lukas watching with a slight bulge in his pants. You noticed the bulge in both of their pants now, gripping Simon's and teasing the head with your fingers.

"Th-thank you for helping me stretch, D-daddy, let me r-repay the favour~" You spoke with a few gasps of air escaping from your lips, your eyes full of lust and your head full of lewd thoughts. You were aroused and you were taking it out on these men. Simon slid his fingers under the waistline of his shorts and his underwear, freeing his bulge as his large member entered your vision. You looked him in the eyes and remained against him, Simon now sitting on a bench as your hand slid up and down his cock at a medium yet sensual pace.

Behind you, Lukas has already dropped his pants to his ankles and had began stroking himself to the sight of you fucking his friend's dick with your hand. You look at the man you're pleasuring with a hungry look, clearly hornier than even you expected.

You didn't even notice him start groping your tits. You didn't even notice him lift your shirt and begin teasing your soft skin. What you did notice, however, was the long, thick, sticky ropes of cum shooting out of his cock and landing all over your hand, arm and his lap. "Ah! What a waste of perfectly good semen! Come on, I'll help, this time we'll do it properly. Come here too, you, I wanna feel the warmth of your "friend" there~"

Your voice was flirtatious as Lukas walked over to you, you dropping to your knees and gripping his cock as you put Simon's inside your mouth, tracing circles around the head of his cock. The man in your hand audibly groaned while the man in your mouth gripped the back of your head, causing a slight flinch in your body before quickly settling into his grip. Your head bobbed up and down on his large cock, you felt the pre-cum dripping from him and continued slurping like an eager slut. You let your head go around two thirds of the way down, letting part of his head slide into your throat, coating his length in your drool. With a hand gripping your head, he decides to "encourage" you, pushing your head down onto his cock, your lips touching the base of his shaft.

Your eyes shoot open for a moment and you let out a quiet gag, his cock banging against the back of your throat and sliding in out as if it was meant to. You continued to stroke the cock in your hand too, making sure to give it just as much attention, even if you knew which of the guys was much luckier right now. You kept your hand stroking in a sensual pattern and slurping away at the cock you were being pushed onto, both of the men groaning. Before long, you feel warm, sticky goo land against your shoulder, some in your hair and on the floor, milking Lukas's cock until he stops cumming before hungrily getting Simon off with your mouth.

He begins shooting rope after rope after rope down your throat in and in your mouth, you catch all of it of course. You love the taste of cum and would never waste it, you thought to yourself, opening your mouth wide for him to see your meal. "Ahhhhhhhhhh~" Your mouth, filled with semen, slowly shut, swallowing the rest of the cum. There was a small period of time where the only thing heard in the whole gym was just panting, heavy panting. You decided it was up for you to break the silence, but that was primarily because you wanted more, lots more.

"Hey! Si- Whatever! Put your knees together!" Simon, frowning a little that you had already forgotten his name, obliges to your request and puts his knees together looking up to see you stripping. You lift the shirt up over your head completely and let the bra drop to the floor with it. You then grab your shorts and panties by the waistline and pull them all the way, your large, round bubbly ass completely in view and your large, supple tits jiggling with your movement. You then walk over to Simon again, giving Lukas a very generous eye full, before sitting on Simon's lap, his cock springing back to life almost in an instant, resting in between your ass cheeks. You then wave your fingers towards the other man, signalling him to come closer.

As you're doing so, you're grinding your ass against Simon's cock, letting your ass slide up and down while never actually putting it in. The man who was standing walked over to you once again, pulling over a stool, it seemed as if he had an idea, but you thought it was the same as yours. With your jiggly cheeks rubbing against one cock, Lukas sat in front of, watching you lean down before he gripped your chin and placed a finger on your lips, your upper body instantly freezing up as he took control.

"Listen, slut... You're not going to use your mouth this time, I want your huge milkers, you got that, tits?" His voice was dominant and a cute blush crept up on your face, covering it from chin to forehead.. The way he told you what to do, the way he didn't even bother with your name and just called you "tits", it made your pussy leak and ache with arousal.

Still pushing your ass against Simon, Lukas brings his cock up and you quickly get to work, gripping your wonderfully sized chest and stroking his large cock, letting your soft chest bounce up and down.

You began to speed up for both men, receiving a moderately hard smack on your ass as you heard the words "good girl" but you couldn't tell who from. A few moans and groans, mostly from you, spread throughout the room, everyone was in such pleasure and you all liked it, a lot. You steadily started matching the speed of your ass movements with your tits movements, making the quick pace titty stroking and fast ass grinding happen close to the same time. You squished your chest together, your soft titty flesh smooshing against Lukas's dick and clenched your supple ass, gripping Simon's cock as they inched closer and closer to orgasm.

While the three were soaking in their pleasure, a car stopped outside of the gym and out stepped two men. They were both skinny with a little bit of muscle to them. The two walked into the building and went down a hall, not minding the significant lack of people, after all, they knew why it was so quiet. The gym was actually closed, but the doors were never locked. They thought they could get in an extra workout, but what they didn't expect was a strong smelling scent. They knew that it wasn't open, but they didn't know why it smelt the way it did. You continued working on both men, Simon and Lukas, eager for another reward from the two.

You sped up once more as you felt the both of them twitch, their groans growing slightly louder before their cocks began erupting with cum. Gooey white liquid shot out of them, landing all over the skin of your soft tits and your round ass, being covered in even more seed. Suddenly the door flew open and the three were met with another, everyone staring at each other. One of the men at the door quickly spoke. "Oh wow, if this is the workout, count me in! I'm Tod." The man, Tod, quickly ran over, leaving his friend at the door. The other one slowly walked over, you and the two men you got off standing up and walking over to them.

"Hey, name's Usher, we were gonna squeeze in a little more buffing up but it seems... Something a lot better has opened up to us." The fourth man spoke in a deep voice, deeper than the other three. You then looked up at all the four men, Simon, Lukas, Usher and Tod, they were dropping their pants down onto the ground as well as anything else they had on, leaving all five of you alone, naked and aroused like a bunch of highschoolers.

"Well, since I blew and grinded against you, and I gave you a tit job, I think it's only fair Ushy and Tod get a turn of something good! One of you! Sit on the ground!"

You enthusiastically call to them, watching Tod lay on the floor faster than how quick your arousal grew here. You then walked over to him and sat on top of him, his cock pressing against your stomach, already large and erect. You slid your fingers across the head of his dick and looked at the other new man and the other two, pointing for him to stand close by. With everyone in position, you elevated yourself a little, standing just above Tod's erect cock before sitting down onto it, your pussy lips spreading.

With a cock plunged inside your pussy, pushing the walls of your pussy to allow it to fit much easier, you took Usher's cock in your hand, stroking it for a moment. You happily look up at him, slowly bouncing up and down, and take his length in your mouth, your dripping, wet, lusty mouth coating his shaft as you start pleasuring him. Finally, you grabbed with your two free hands both Simon's and Lukas's cocks, stroking them while you were much more than occupied. With your mouth filled, Usher gripped your head and kept it still, looking at you with a grin before forcing his cock in your mouth. You felt his dick hit the back of your throat and slide down. He then took it out and put it back in, fucking your face as you had sex with his friend.

Both Simon and Lukas were groaning, having their cocks pleased, Usher was smirking, Tod was moaning softly and your muffled moans went nowhere except into Usher's cock. With your mouth wide open, drool dripped onto your tits and onto the man you were riding, you could feel his cock twitch and pulse inside your pussy while you just leaked and dripped wetness. Your hands never once slowed down, you kept pumping them nice and quick, wanting them to feel so much pleasure each, even if you were gagging on another man's cock.

It didn't take long for anyone to end up reaching orgasm. Your body was bouncing up and down, gagging on another cock while stroking two. Lukas and Simon were the first to cum, both shooting their semen all over your arm, still weak from earlier. You didn't stop bouncing or eagerly slurping. However, you kept going, wanting more rewards for your efforts. Tod's body jolted and his cock twitched inside of you, your body being instant filled with his cum. He poured and leaked sperm inside you, after he stopped cumming he slid off of you. All that was left was the cum from Usher, your throat being banged and your body being used aggressively.

Tod called out to you, a grin plastered on his face. "Keep going, slut! Get that thick load!" Lukas followed suit, but not like Tod. He walked over and spanked your ass hard, he then started whispering into your ear, his words sweet and easy to take in.

"Be a good girl let him cum in you, Tits~"

You felt your eyes roll into the back of your head, your knees, now on the floor, we're shaking until finally, he came. He shot cum down your throat, straight into your stomach, leaving no chance of any of it reaching your mouth. He pulled his cock out after he dumped his load inside and started hitting your cheek with it, your tongue hanging out like an eager puppy, a bitch in heat.

You weren't done yet though. The men wanted more from you, and you were happy to oblige. You were suddenly grabbed by Simon, his hands gripping at your chest, causing you to let out lust filled moans. He pulled you over and Tod quickly gripped your armpits. They both lifted you up in the air and held you closely, the smell of their cocks and semen was strong. Slowly, Simon pushed you away, just a little bit and forced his full length into your ass, thrusting into you at a moderate pace.

While your ass was getting penetrated, Tod pushed his cock into your mouth, your drool, saliva and tongue making it feel welcome inside you. Usher then slides underneath you, and as if it was instinctively, you knew what to do. He positioned his cock directly beneath your tits and you reached down, gripping it with a hand and stroking to the best of your ability. With your face full of dick and your ass being pounded relentlessly, your body felt so weak, your moans were muffled and practically constant.

Meanwhile, Lukas was observing your body and stepped closer, gripping your chest and rubbing your boobs in circles. He gripped the soft flesh of your boobs and teased them, rubbing them together and pinching the nipples, stimulating your chest while the rest of you was a horny mess. Loud clapping emitted from your ass, while the only thing capable of escaping your lips was aroused squeals and whines. You were such a slut. You were such a horny slut and you knew it. The men kept having their way with you, rubbing, toying, playing with you.

You felt Usher's cock twitch in your hands, you felt Simon's dick slide in and out like you we're a toy, you felt Tod's raging boner bruise your throat and fill you mouth, letting your neck bulge, and you felt Lukas, playing with your chest as if you were a cow in heat. Your body was on fire, your mind was leaking from your pussy and your eyes were in the back of your head. You felt a warm gooey substance collide with your tits, Usher had cum. You felt slimy white liquid shoot inside your mouth, mixing with your saliva as you swallowed gulp after gulp,Tod had cum. And finally, your ass filled up with the delicious sticky goo you craved so much, Simon had cum.

The men had pulled out of you by now, in fact, not that you'd have noticed, you had been laying on the floor for five full minutes, cum leaking from your holes and dripping from your body. Tod spoke up to the others. "Hey, um, do we leave her like this?"

Usher answered his friend, trying to make a point. "Well, the gym isn't open today, when she finally comes back to her senses, she should just get up and go herself."

Simon then grabbed his stuff, followed by Tod, Lukas and Usher, all of them putting their clothes on as you just laid there. They all then proceeded to the door and started to leave, taking one last look at you before leaving. Well, except for one of them.

Your eyes open, but you're not in bed, you're not in the gym either. You don't know where you are, but you do know what you were on. What you were sitting on, naked, pussy grinding against it, leaking your juices. You were on a triangular horse, your arms were tied together and raised above your head, your legs were cuffed to medium sized metal poles. You looked around and realised it looked like a bedroom, but it wasn't your bedroom. Then whose room was it? You continued to look, your eyes meeting a mirror on the right side of you.

You looked different from before. Your nipples were hidden, concealed by heart shaped pasties, your hair was tied into pigtails and you had a cherry red ball gag inside of your mouth. Suddenly, someone entered the room and you turned around. You recognized them immediately, but the sheer amount of pleasure in your exposed pussy refused to let me get mad. "Hello again, Tits, it's so nice to see you again." It was Lukas and his voice was dominant again, making you feel weak and submissive. Instead of fighting, you let him continue. "I thought that we had so much fun, so I've come with a proposal for you..."

He walked over and spanked both of your ass cheeks, leaving red hand prints on you. "I want you to stay here with me, if you do, I'll let you feel so much pleasure, so much happiness, you'll be so free, all you need to do..."He gripped your chin and forced you to look at him. "Is devote yourself to me, be my sex slave, be my cock slut, be my fuck buddy~ What do you say, Tits?"

12