Gym Buddies

Story Info
Anthro studs have fun at the gym...
6.3k words
3.5k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Drackonthanri grunted, the muscled, grey and white scaled dragon re-racking the barbell as he lay back down on the bench, his chest rising and falling sharply from the exertion of lifting the weight. The bench press was a favourite of many who lifted weights, considering the frequent jokes that many made about "skipping leg day", but the drake didn't think like that. No... With large, dark grey to black wings that he kept carefully tucked in when he was lifting, the bulk of his base scales were white, but there were grey ones layered down his arms, legs and even the top side of his feet like a kind of armour. A similar grey cross dipped across his chest, from his pecs to his hips, but the yellow crystal at the centre of his chest and the cross was hidden by his gym shirt and shorts. Not that Drackonthanri was at all opposed to working out in less. He'd just not gotten to that part, considering all that was permitted in that gym...

His toes curled and flexed, though he took care to not scrape his black claws through the matting, which was of a standard thick enough for dropping weights on it from overhead, when needed. He hadn't seen anyone taking up the floor space for Olympic lifting in some time, but was pleased with the service permitted there.

Still... He did attract attention at his size and another dragon was otherwise engaged in admiring his form, rather than focusing on his own workout, where he had been conveniently poised on the standing leg curl machine. The feel of the padded roller running up and down the back of Karrn's leg as he controlled it, though it felt like it moved further than it did with the strain in his hamstrings burning through, was soothing, as much as it pressed on sore muscles. He'd popped into one of the racks earlier to do calf raises, though the dragon who was bigger and more muscular than him had caught his eye.

With his white horns and the stranger protrusion of scales around them, giving a light appearance of hair, but that was not so, he would have been a little taller than Karrn and the blue drake smirked faintly, shifting his weight back and forth. He'd been to the gym a few times before but mostly at the quiet times so that he could exercise without getting distracted -- they even had a new wing machine that allowed him to strengthen them for flying too, which was pretty neat to have. When there were others around and lusts were rising in the tangle of sweaty bodies, hm... Karrn wasn't all that sure that he would have gotten what he wanted out of his exercise sessions.

Chunky, spine-like scales lined the back of Karrn's neck, though the quieter drake didn't know how to approach the object of his attention, already noticing that there were others too in the main room set out with racks and machines who had taken notice of the big dragon. He likely wouldn't get in but, well...maybe he could still enjoy watching?

His eyes brushed those of a white fox, slim and lean, the kind who could have been said to have a swimmer's body, perhaps, all lean muscle and function. Sandor shook his head, trying to focus, but he had been just trying to walk through the main lifting room when his attention had been swayed. There were so many in there and the fox had only come in to get a drink of water, for the other water fountain was broken at that time, spending most of his time on the cardio machines, whatever took his fancy on that particular day. When he was doing LARP, it helped to have some level of fitness when his group was a particularly active one (yes, that had surprised even him!). But he had not realised that there was more going on in the gym before, thinking that those that he had caught and walked in on in the locker rooms and in darker corners were just sneaking around. Not that taking out more carnal, kinky pleasures could be allowed in the gym too...

That changed everything, the fox's sheath plumping out slightly as his shaft tried to make itself known, though he still squirmed in place. Was it bad to get a hard-on looking at that big dragon? He would have dwarfed him, easily, and, even then, Sandor wondered just how it would feel to be pressed up against his thick, studly body, that huge chest. And his wingspan! When the dragon stretched them out, they easily took up the span of three racks, though, to the fox's dismay, the dragon did not leave them out like that for very long.

But he did drag his shirt off, unhooking it from his wings with a grace and ease that surprised Sandor. And that exposed his chest to the fox, licking his lips, drinking in the sight, slipping more and more as a little more of his cock eased out softly from his sheath.

Karrn raised an eyebrow, his arousal obvious as he leaned back against the wall, though there was only a small bulge in his gym shorts so far. Even though he had gone shirtless in there that day, his shaft most often was tucked away in a slit at his crotch, holding his balls internally, which he, frankly, thought was quite convenient. He didn't often have to worry about the fit of clothing around his crotch because of it, but it did seem more obvious than ever when his pink shaft was sliding out, a hard-on rising in his shorts.

No underwear, of course. But what Karrn had not expected was for the big dragon to rise from the bench, take off his shirt and approach him. A horse moved by in the corner of Karrn's eye -- the kind of stud too that the dragon would have been interested in if times had been a little different -- but the dragon couldn't pay him the attention he would have otherwise. Not as the dragon smirked and approached with a long, rolling, languid gait, covering the ground between them so easily that he seemed much larger than he was.

"Hey," Drackonthanri rumbled, flaring his wings out a little, to show the spread of them, as he leaned in and put his hand casually up on the wall above Karrn's head. "Name's Drackonthanri... But you're not interested in that, are you?"

He smirked lightly, though there was no wickedness or malice in his gaze, just lust, rising arousal as the thick bulge in his shorts, which were the only thing left on his body besides his underwear within, grew larger and larger. There was a surprise in there, one that he didn't often let out in public, but, well...the time seemed right. And no one there seemed all that interested in lifting that day anyway, a fox already watching him while a bay stallion slipped in close to him.

Maybe chest day is done for now...

"You seem to be enjoying the show... Or what those two are getting started, at least."

Sandor gulped and blushed, the white fox grateful, at least, that the pressure of the horse up behind him stopped him from jumping too much. He was not often one to be startled, but he had simply been so focused on the dragons getting together in front of him that, well, he had been a little too focused on things.

But the horse... Sandor grinned faintly and shook his head.

"Aethon, you know you shouldn't sneak up on me like that..."

The stallion grinned, a stretched white diamond on his forehead, coming down so far between his eyes that it could have been considered a blaze. Sure, he liked teasing Sandor, though their relationship had, so far, been restricted to the gym and a few little sneaky flings in the car and around the back of the locker room. Although Aethon would never have considered himself shy at all, there at the gym to fuck, to work out, to socialise and anything else that he pleased, sometimes he had to be a little more careful of those around him.

He wouldn't have been so careful, back in the day. But even a horse like him had to grow and change, as times did.

The stallion stroked the fox's muzzle gently, trailing his finger, with the rougher, chunkier nail with a hoof-like texture, down the sensitive edge of his muzzle, pulling his lips back from his teeth. Sandor whimpered, eyes darting back and forth, clearly checking out those around them. A lot had paused their workouts to watch the show, others getting on with it, though there was no telling for just how long that would work for them.

"Hey, it's alright," Aethon soothed, a hand resting casually on the fox's hip, pulling his crotch up against the stallion's. "Take what you want, take your time... Or maybe it would be better for you if you didn't have to think too much?"

Sandor gulped, glancing over to where the big dragon had pulled out a bench and had laid Karrn (another dragon who he had said hi to in passing, though their inclinations were too similar for them to enjoy more than a little quiet time together) down on his back on it.

"Yeah... Yeah, I don't want to think, Aethon," Sandor said, surprised by how much his voice came out in a whimper. I trust you... This is just a lot in public."

"They're all just thinking that they want to fuck a little snack like you, don't worry," the horse said confidently, so much so that Sandor felt himself getting caught up in it and swept away, pulled by the dominant confidence of the horse who didn't seem bothered at all, not by anything. "They want to fuck you, they want to fuck me, they just want to fuck. Some will, some won't. We're just lucky we get this place."

And that was how Sandor allowed his trust in the horse to grow and grow, a resistance band looped through itself to tighten and bind his wrists, though it was short enough that pressure was given on the band when the other, wider, end was looped over his head and neck. It raised tension on the front of his throat and Sandor could not help but whimper and wriggle back and forth, ever so slightly, testing the resistance.

"Oh..."

His eyes were free to fix on the dragons as the bigger white and grey one slid his shorts down -- and out sprang not one cock but two! And two pairs of balls too, one for each dick, the fox's jaw dropping. There was a hint of a bulge at the base, where the knots lay, but they would not swell fully until that delicious point of orgasm, which Drackonthanri was more than eager to wait for. Even though he was not tightly bound and could have wriggled his way out of the rubber resistance band if he wanted to, it helped to be bound like that, to feel that he was in the control of another. Aethon, of course, had more in mind, but it was a good start as he fetched another length of rope, something that might have been used with the hanging rings (Sandor hadn't tried those out yet) when they were suspended from the ceiling or even the racks.

It was slim enough to be fashioned into bondage, tying his wrists together so that his forearms, lightly, lay against one another horizontally across his back without pulling his shoulder blades too much. A few loops and knots, tucking the latter away from curious fingers, was all that Aethon needed to restrain Sandor fully, though he wondered just how cute the fox would look at his apartment too, perhaps bent over the arm of the sofa with a spreader bar between his legs.

Damn, I'm getting into some kinkier shit...

But that was up to Aethon what he explored, however he pleased -- as long as he always had a willing partner. The stallion shoved down his shorts easily, not bothering to remove them all the way, revealing his hard cock, sliding it back and forth against Sandor's arse as he stood behind him, a wicked kind of nicker pulling at his nostrils. He didn't bother hiding his smirk, not as the fox let out a low moan, the stallion exposing his shaft with a downward sweep of his hand, leaving the fox's shirt on while his workout pants, loose and easy to move in, slid down to pool at his ankles.

"You know you want this," Aethon grunted, his cock throbbing up thick and full, the dark spear of horse meat trembling with arousal. "And you're going to get it too... After you suck my dick good and long, foxie."

Sandor whimpered and moaned, falling to his knees, though he still got a brief sidelong view of the dragons as the bigger one fucked the other's muzzle and throat, a large bulge showing just how deep he was going. Yet he had his own partner to enjoy in the moment, even if he may not have been as confident out in public as some.

That was okay, as long as he had a good partner, even if just for sex, to experiment and explore with...

Karrn had tried to introduce himself, but he could not be sure, not at all, if Drackonthanri had heard him say anything. For it had been all too easy for the more dominant dragon to pin him down on his back on the bench, the wrinkled and shift of his wings awkwardly crushed between his back and the bench. It was difficult, to be in such a position, but so very worth it as the dragon fed a thick length of meat into his mouth, despite Karrn still reeling from the revelation.

"Unff... Nnnggghhhh..."

How could he, after all, have possibly expected Drackonthanri to have not one but two cocks? They were not tapered to a point like his was either, but were thicker and fleshier, blunter at the tips with large but soft and pliable "spines" lining them. And he felt every last one of them as a single cock sank into his maw, stretching it wide, leaving Karrn scraping and scrambling not to accidentally touch such sensitive, glorious flesh with his teeth.

That would not have done at all, no... No, not when he felt hot all over, not when he snaked his long, flexible tongue out around the base of Drackonthanri's second cock where the knot was faintly throbbing, the big, muscular stud drake towering dominantly over him. If he had not been lying on his back on the padded bench already, Karrn would have surely swooned before him -- yet all in a good way. He shifted his weight, anchoring his tail around the leg of the bench, even if the drake was not all that sure that that was going to help things at all, not when his heart was pounding and leaping and hammering quite as it was.

No... Drackonthanri knew that too, closing the distance above him as he drew Karrn's cock out of his gym pants, the long, grey fabric falling to Karrn's ankles, but, well, it did not need to be there anymore. The drake rumbled a pleased growl at the size of Karrn's shaft, pink and thick with a bulge at the base that was reminiscent of the knot, but Karrn could not match up to the dominant dragon with two cocks to boast, all at once.

"Maybe your tail will take both of these," he rumbled, languishing in easy, casual dominance. "Or maybe not... Maybe you'll just gag on each one. A knot too, I'm sure... It'll wedge your jaw open real damn nice..."

Karrn shuddered. Fuck, that was hot, and he knew too that there were all kinds of eyes on him around the gym, even if he could not see who else was there, not from his vantage point. No, all that filled his vision were the dragon's heavy nuts, resting on the top side of his muzzle while he sucked down one of Drackonthanri's cocks, slurping and suckling, his tongue dragging reluctantly back inside to please the shaft that was ploughing his maw at that moment.

More... He needed more. The dragon's overpowering presence, at the very least, forced him to accept Drackonthanri's dominance, caring for nothing else. It was funny how he had not honestly thought that he would be able to cross the room to proposition the dragon at the very least, but, well...Drackonthanri had done everything that he needed, taking the lead.

Being submissive, of course, did not mean that Karrn was incapable of taking the lead and initiative, of course, but there was a difference there when it came to inexperience, to dithering for a second, shifting back and forth -- until the moment was lost and he couldn't do anything more, not at that time. He heaved and panted, dragging in all the air that he could through nostrils that puckered and flared, tail swinging free of the bench and thumping against the bench, but he had to be there, right there in the moment, grunting, groaning, losing himself.

Sandor watched, but Aethon was making it more and more difficult to concentrate on his voyeuristic delight, the fox trying to take everything in, wanting to do more, wanting to see more. It was funny how things like that could come to the forefront of things when he least expected them to, but he yearned for it, ached for it, his skin prickling under his white fur as the stallion caressed him.

Tentatively, he squirmed, but Aethon had bound his arms too tightly for him to move them or get free -- not that Sando wanted to be free. It was too hot, especially as the dragon leaned down over the blue one to suck on his cock, seeming to toy with him with it, tracing and twirling his tongue around the other dragon's shaft to tease him.

"Mmmph..."

"You'd be so cute to toy with like that," Aethon said, humping his long, aching rod against the fox's muzzle, standing while Sandor spread his knees apart a little more for him. "So hot... Whimpering, begging, pleading... You already want to cum so badly, don't you?"

Sandor whined, nodding quickly, his tail flicking up. He didn't care, not anymore, that his cock was out and throbbing, so hard that he could barely even think straight, others watching. Oh... That had to be a good thing, a very good thing indeed, if how his body ached and tingled was a sign of how he liked being watched.

Aethon smirked, the stallion grinding against the fox's muzzle, and Sandor opened his mouth willingly to accept the beast inside. The fox sucked cock like a pro, even though he could get a little clumsy, from time to time, in his lust. He'd never hurt Aethon, however, not as the stallion muttered a curse under his breath and speared deep into the vulpine's muzzle, making use of every inch of snout that he had there at his luxuriously kinky disposal.

"Unfff... Fuck...yeah..."

There was teasing and then there was lust, ardent pleasure, his eyes raking casually over Drackonthanri and Karrn together, the dragons sixty-nining, sucking one another's cocks. There was no question, despite the position of pleasure, who was in control there, Karrn struggling to take down all of Drackonthanri's single dick while the other bounced and smacked off his muzzle, the knot throbbing so much that he could feel his pulse through it. The larger drake, after all, had a cool air of control about him, eyes dancing with the hint of a smirk, wings spreading out and out and out.

Aethon might have liked a go at being under those wings himself too, at some point, but he enjoyed taking Sandor's muzzle too much, relishing in the eyes on him, the mutters and the stares, how some of the other gym-goers had stopped their workout routines entirely just to stare. Many were looking at the dragons but others stared at him, at the exposed muscle of his chest after he had removed his shirt, wanting to be nude, though he could have done better than shove his workout clothes down and out of the way when it came to his cock. He'd rectify that, however, before he fucked Sandor.

The fox slurped on his cock and the stallion bore over him a little more, coaxing more and more of his cock down Sandor's throat. The fox whined and gulped yet managed to suppress his gag reflex, just as he managed every time, the thick length of horse dick worming its way deeper and deeper. The fox's tongue crushed faintly to the middle of his mouth, safely tucked down between the two lines of teeth on his lower jaw, the horse dick doing what it needed to do to take its own pleasure from him.

12