Gym Buddies Ch. 04

Story Info
Let’s wrap this up already.
5.8k words
4.64
10.8k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

My ass was sore the next morning. Eric's wide cock, though it felt good at the time, had done some damage after the fact. Nothing permanent I was sure, but I would be sore for a day or two. My soreness got me thinking about double penetration again. How Jenna had done it and been able to walk afterwards was crazy. If I was this sore with just anal, I couldn't imagine how I'd feel after two cocks fucked me at the same time. It still intrigued me though. These new experiences I was having with my gym buddies had brought something to life inside of me and I found myself thinking about sex all the time now. Hard sex, kinky sex... the kind of sex you can only do in a group situation.

I got up, showered and ignored the throb in my ass as I drove to work. I had to keep getting up all day to walk around but by the end of the work day, my ass wasn't near as sore anymore. I skipped my workout, not even going to the gym or driving by. I'm sure that would cause questions from all three of my gym buddies so when I got home I texted Jenna and told her what was up and to let the guys know I was taking a day maybe two off. I also told her to tell Eric I was fine and that I didn't want him to feel bad, I had no regrets at all about what we did and I just needed some time to get back to 100%.

A text came back from her: Okay, I'll tell them. Do you mind if I have some fun with them while you're recovering?

I sent a reply: No, have fun. You've done them a lot without me already. I want to hear all about it when you're done.

Her reply: Deal... and thanks... they both look especially hot tonight. Followed by a giant smiley face.

I didn't bother texting back. I knew what she had in store for them. She loved the DP and Jenna could keep the boys happy for the night I was sure. I fixed myself some dinner and relaxed on the couch, catching up on some TV. I fell asleep sometime during a boring part in a show and when I woke up again, it was after midnight. I think it was my phone vibrating on the coffee table that woke me up. Picking it up, I had a text from Jenna.

Text: Check your email... I sent you something. Followed by a winky face.

I checked my email and Jenna had sent me a video file. I had a feeling she somehow recorded her threesome with the guys tonight. It took a while to download and I considered not watching it and just going to my bed for the night, but curiosity got the best of me and I waited until it finished downloading and I clicked on it. Holy fucking shit!

This video was over an hour long, full of the craziest threesome I'd ever seen. It seemed to be filmed all on Jenna's phone because the phone was passed around between the three of them throughout the hour or so. It appeared like Jenna or the guys had planned to film the entire thing and I'm sure I'll find out whose idea it was later. Anyway, it just starts up with Jenna alone on Eric's couch, they were at his house again. She was fully clothed and Eric was filming because he moved the phone around to show Rob and then himself and then back to Jenna.

"We're going to film this for you, Lacy!" Jenna yelled from the couch as the phone came back to her.

Then she proceeded to strip all her clothes off for the guys and crawl on her hands and knees toward the camera. Eric followed her every move until she was on her knees, working on his pants until his fat cock was erect and in her mouth. She was sucking it when all of a sudden Rob's long cock came into view as well and she switched to him, using her hand on Eric. Back and forth she switched between the guy's cocks, stroking the one she wasn't sucking. Eric filmed it all from above, so it looked like it was his point of view. She sucked them for ten minutes before standing up and walking back to the couch.

Eric handed Rob the phone and followed Jenna to the couch. She sat down and laid back with her ass partially off the cushion. Rob filmed Eric kneeling down on the carpet floor and feeding his fat cock into Jenna's flushed and wet pussy. Rob kept filming from the side, while Eric started fucking Jenna nice and hard but not overly aggressive. The camera angle then changed and I soon realized that Rob had climbed up on the couch and was trying to get Jenna to suck him while Eric fucked her. Rob was successful and soon I was watching him getting sucked by Jenna from his vantage point. He would pan down Jenna's body occasionally so I could see Eric, pounding away at her pussy.

Soon the phone was passed around to all three of them and I got the different perspectives of Jenna and then Eric. At one point the guys switched and Eric got sucked and Rob was fucking her. Things progressed from there with Eric sitting on the couch and Jenna climbing on top of him. Rob filmed her sitting down on his cock and riding him for a bit before she turned and looked right at the camera and told Rob to fuck her in the ass. I was glued to my computer screen as I watched a close up shot of Rob easing his cock into Jenna's ass above the fat cock of Eric's.

Things became crazy then. They were both fucking her at the same time and in such proximity that the video was jumpy and blurry but I sure could hear them all going at it. Jenna was screaming and both men were moaning in pleasure as they double fucked her. Occasionally I got a clear image of Rob's cock in her ass and the wide cock of Eric's in her pussy. During the action I heard Jenna exclaim she was cumming but the picture was so hectic I couldn't make much out until they broke apart and switched things up.

It was Eric's turn to do anal so Jenna got off of him after Rob pulled his cock out of her ass. Jenna turned around facing away from Eric and eased down onto his cock as he held it vertical for him. Rob was filming and I watched her take Eric's fat cock deep in her ass in perfect clarity. She took him easily after having Rob fucking her so long. She laid back on Eric, letting Rob move into position to put his cock into her pussy.

She came again about five minutes later as I watched what I could of with Rob filming from his vantage point. It was mostly jumpy moving images of Jenna's breasts and Rob's cock, rushing in and out. After she came a second time, they broke apart again and Jenna knelt on the floor and sucked and stroked the guys off until Rob blew his load on her nice tits and Eric followed soon after. They filmed the cumshots really well and both guys were impressive again, giving her two healthy loads. She blew me a kiss, covered in cum and the video ended.

I had watched the entire thing even though I was tired. I was hot and bothered and wet after watching and might have played with myself during. It was by far the craziest amateur porn I'd ever watched and the wildest part was I knew all three of them.

It was really late by then and I decided I'd wait until tomorrow to talk to Jenna about it. Getting up from my couch, I went to my bed and crashed for the remainder of the night.

**

The next morning my soreness was all but gone. During breakfast I kept watching the video Jenna had sent me. Particularly the ending. I liked to watch the guys blow their large loads on Jenna's breasts. The sounds they make when they cum and Jenna's reaction as the semen lands on her, was fun to watch and hear. It made me horny and I was looking forward to the gym tonight, both to work out and then what might happen after.

I headed to work and once there, texted Jenna. We ended up planning to meet for lunch so we could talk about her video and what plans we had tonight. Work dragged on but it finally was ten to noon and I got up and left early to meet Jenna.

She was already waiting for me at a table outside, which was better so we could talk a little easier without being overheard. I sat down and she had a huge smile on her face.

"So what did you think of the video?" she asked.

"Holy shit, Jenna... it was hot. Whose idea was it to make?" I asked.

"Mine of course... the guys were totally into it."

"I could tell. They didn't care who might see it?" I asked.

"No, because I told them I was only going to send it to you."

"And did you? Only send it to me?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course... you're the only one that knows about our little adventures."

"I see, well cool then... but I don't think I want to make one, ever."

"Never said you had to... it just added a little more excitement to it... not that I needed any."

"Yeah, well it was something."

"Yep, so how are you feeling? Better now?" she asked.

"Actually, yes... I'm all good. Plan on going to the gym tonight and who knows about after."

"Oh cool, the guys will be stoked to see you."

We ordered, ate and chatted. Jenna said she was going to text the guys and let them know I was going to come to the gym that night and was game for after as well. We paid for our meals and I headed back to work.

**

I found it difficult to focus on work, which wasn't a good thing. I kept watching parts of the video I had saved on my phone by then. Pausing parts that were clear, especially when I could see both cocks inside of Jenna's body, trying to imagine what it would feel like. I wondered if I could take both of them for real? Maybe with Rob in my ass and Eric in my pussy, it wouldn't be so bad. The more I watched and thought about it, the more work didn't get done and suddenly it was the end of the work day and I was just as suddenly, behind.

I left anyway, heading right to the gym with my bag in the car already. I beat everyone there, or at least my gym buddies. There were a few other people working out when I arrived. I changed and started stretching before doing some low weight lifts when Jenna showed up. She was already dressed and came over to where I was.

"Seen the guys yet?" she asked.

"Nope, are you sure they are coming today?" I asked.

"They said they were," she responded, setting up a machine next to me.

I just kept working out, adding more weight and getting into it, occasionally looking around to see if Eric or Rob had showed up yet. They never did and Jenna didn't know why.

"Have you texted them?" I asked, after my last set of lat pulls.

"Yeah, no response from either of them," she said.

"Well, shit... I've been really horny all day thanks to your video."

"I don't know what to tell you," Jenna said.

"I've got an idea. Why don't you and I go back to my place and you can prep me for DP once we get back together with the guys," I suggested.

"Oh... well, okay... that's a plan I guess," she said shocked that I would suggest it after making such a fuss about not wanting her help.

"Unless you don't want to."

"No, it's a good idea but let's go to my place, I have everything we need," she said, grinning at me.

We left the gym and I followed Jenna to her house, parking on the street and walking up to her front door. A few seconds later she let me in.

"Have a seat, I'll go get my toys," Jenna said, disappearing.

She returned with a large, black velvet bag and sat next to me on the couch in her front room.

"Okay, let's see, I got a bunch... what we need is couple toys to mimic Rob and Eric," she said, starting to take out sex toys from the bag and setting them on the coffee table.

I watched with interest as item after item was brought out. She did have a lot. Vibrators, buttplugs, dildos of all shapes and sizes and some things I didn't know what they did, along with two tubes of lube.

"Wow, that's quite the collection," I said as all the items were laid out.

"Yep, maybe a bit overboard but I just keep ordering stuff," she said. "So, what do you think... which ones are similar to the guys?"

We started grabbing objects, feeling them in our hands for diameters and lengths, narrowing it down until we ended up with two. One was a dildo with balls and a suction cup base that was wide enough to be Eric. The other toy was a really long double-sided purple dildo that was narrow and matched Rob's diameter the best out of all the others. Obviously, it was longer than him but we were more worried about girth.

"Yeah, these should do nicely," I said, standing up and starting to undress.

"Oh, well okay then, right to it," Jenna said, giggling.

"Like I said, I'm horny, no time like the present," I responded, stripping off my tight workout gear.

Naked, I laid down on her couch and started fondling my breasts with one hand and caressing my flushed lips with the other. Jenna watched me for a few seconds before sitting down between my legs. She grabbed the large dildo and some lube, popping the cap and squeezing some out onto the head. With her finger, she spread it around and down the shaft a few inches.

"Whatcha going to do with that?" I asked her, biting my lip.

"Oh, you'll see," she said, turning toward me.

I moved my hand higher to my clit and watched her move the large toy between my legs. The cold rubber and lube hit my hot sex, making me flinch slightly before she began to saw it up and down my lips, opening me, before sliding the wide toy into my body.

"Oh, mmm, yes, that's nice," I said, playing with my nipples.

The toy warmed up rapidly inside my hot tunnel as Jenna held it deep, up to the cold balls at the base.

"This is one of my favorites in the shower. You can stick it to the floor or the wall and fuck yourself with it," she said, pulling it out and forcing it back in, making the shaft bend slightly before surging forward into me.

"Oh, I can imagine," I said, enjoying the wide rubber spreading me open and going deep.

"Yeah, it's safe for anal as well, the balls won't let it go in all the way. Good thing too, because I kinda lost my balance once and fell on it. Some other toys would have disappeared right up in me," she said, chuckling.

"Feels good... fuck me faster," I said.

She sped up, ramming the toy in deep and pulling it out fast over and over as my nipples twanged with pleasure between my fingers, sending jolts of bliss to my clit. I closed my eyes and imagined Eric fucking me hard and fast, his wide cock filling me full with each thrust.

Jenna didn't slow down and I felt my arousal level creeping towards a climax from her fast and deep thrusts. A few minutes later; my legs tightened and began to tremble and she noticed, speeding up even more.

"You're going to cum," she said.

"Mmmm, yes.... Right... now!" I voiced, moaning and squirming as the waves began to roll over my body.

I clenched down onto the toy as my pussy began to convulse, increasing the friction as she continued to pound me with the toy. It hadn't taken long to get me to cum, I was that horny all day. I basked in the pleasure, letting it spread over my body in hot waves of bliss until my energy was exhausted and I fell limp. She stopped the motions soon after, but left the toy stuffed in.

I was out of it for a minute and didn't know what Jenna was doing until I felt her lifting my legs. I finally helped, pulling them up and holding them with my arms. She pulled out the large dildo and set it aside, returning to my body with a narrow buttplug.

"To get you started," she said, showing it to me.

She added more lube and then easily pressed the narrow tip into my ass and slid it in, widening my tight hole until it popped in past the widest part and the cap came to rest on my butt. It went in way too easy and was much too small.

"Going to need more," I said.

"Well, just hold on a second, she said, grabbing the large dildo and shoving it back into my pussy.

"Oh... wow, yeah, now I can feel it," I said as the large toy filled my vagina, pressing on the small buttplug in my ass.

"Yeah, see, I know what I'm doing," she said. "You're officially doubled up, but not by much."

She held the large toy in and began to pull on the plug, stretching my ass with the widest part of the toy before letting it slide back in to the cap.

"How's that feel?" she asked.

"Good, no problems at all," I said, enjoying the anal play with my pussy stuffed.

Out came the plug all the way and she grabbed something else off the table, the next step, I guess. This time she didn't bother taking out the large dildo and started spinning something around my anus in the lube that remained. She pressed a bit harder and I felt a wider object begin to open my ass and slide in. It was wider than the small plug but definitely not as wide as Rob.

It was in me about four inches when all of a sudden it started to vibrate and contort in my ass.

"Fuck! What is that thing?" I asked.

"My new toy... it's remote controlled and not only vibrates but bends back and forth," she said.

"No shit... I can feel it," I said, as the toy in my ass was making all sorts of contortions inside of me.

It felt good but weird, like a worm was inside my ass. As it bent around, I felt it pressing on the large toy in my pussy and when she started pulling it out and back in, things really got interesting.

"Oh... shit... oh fuck... that's good! Really good," I said, loving the new sensations.

"Yep, love this thing, I can shove it in and use the remote until I cum," she said, pressing it in deep and letting the machine do the work.

It had two prongs on the end that wouldn't let it go all the way in and was one of the objects I didn't really know what it did, but I sure did now.

"Damn, it feels good Jenna. Move the big one now," I said as it seemed she forgot about the large dildo in my pussy.

When she started fucking me with it, the combined sensations elevated my arousal instantly. The worm thing was making my ass hum with pleasure as the large toy mashed my pussy over it with her thrusts. It was like nothing I'd felt before, which excited me, making my body flush and my heart rate increase.

"Ready for max power?" she asked.

"What? There's more?" I asked, just as she hit the high button on the remote.

"Fuck! Oh... shit... Jenna... it's too, much..." I screamed as the worm thing in my ass started going crazy.

It was vibrating and moving so fast I felt it up my spine and into my teeth, driving me crazy. I didn't know if I was coming or if it was just vibrating my entire body, but fuck me if it didn't feel good. It was so intense, so powerful I couldn't take it, squirming and wriggling on the sofa, screaming and moaning until she finally turned it back down. When I could hear again, she was laughing.

"One powerful little sucker isn't it," she said.

"Fucking understatement, Jenna... good fucking hell!

She laughed, "Well, it better be for how much it cost."

I didn't ask and she didn't tell me. I was just trying to gain some kind of control over my body after that surprise attack in my ass. She had turned it completely off but my ass was still vibrating, almost like a residual effect from the powerful toy. Jenna removed it, which didn't really help the feeling until she replaced it with a much wider object covered in cold lube. It was the double-sided dildo we had picked out to mimic Rob. It widened me fast but I was ready for it, as she eased several inches into my quivering anus.

"And there it is, Lacy. You're officially being doubled up by imaginary Rob and Eric," she said.

Damn if I wasn't full. It was a lot. Pressure was intense in my ass and she hadn't started moving either of the toys. I think she was letting me adjust before moving them. My hand went instinctively to my clit to relieve the pressure and I started rubbing it in a circle with two fingers. I hadn't said anything, just grunted and moaned as both large objects stuffed my holes as she held them in.

She started moving the one in my pussy first, which felt a lot bigger now that my ass was so full. It went in places I'd never felt before because of the intrusion below it, hitting my G-spot with the large head as she pressed it back in. This made my clit sing as I rubbed it and my body started to adjust and the pleasure rose.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12