Gym Buddies Ch. 04

Story Info
Interview Practice & Clothes Fitting.
10k words
4.85
5.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time seemed to drag for Tom on Monday -- he was excited to see Kelli again. He texted her mid-afternoon, just to say hi. She texted back right way, with the happy face emoticon and a see-you-later message. He was out the door right at five, made a quick shopping stop, changed at home and was at the gym, waiting out front, when she arrived.

They traded big smiles and began their workouts, together the whole time, chatting, looking at each other's charts, totally at ease with each other. As she was spotting him on the bench press with nobody within earshot, she whispered down to him. "So, I'm wearing one of the sports bras you bought me -- it fits perfect, feels so good. The girls just love it!" As he grinned up at her the thought flashed in her head to maybe give him a quick look. 'Oh, that would be so wicked -- but I'd get caught!' She arched her back, thrusting her chest out so his view of her face was completely blocked by her huge breast shelf, and whispered. "This one doesn't make by boobs look too big, does it, Tom?" She giggled, leaned over and they smiled at each other.

Tom checked to make sure there wasn't anyone nearby. "They're the perfect size, and shape, Kel!"

They finished the last station, then took the two back-room treadmills and did 20 minutes of cardio, each working up a sweat. She looked at Tom and then looked down at the mass of her chest, heaving and bouncing inside the stout sports bra as she ran, no doubt straining it to its design limits. "You see why I don't like to run in front of audience?" 'But you can look all you want, Gym Buddy, I like it.'

He smiled and helped himself to a long look at her chest. "I do." 'God, her breasts moving like that is the sexiest thing I've ever seen! Do I tell her that?'

"Does it ever hurt, or get uncomfortable?"

"Yep, I'm usually good for thirty or forty minutes of running before it starts to hurt. No marathons for me." 'That's nice, he seems to really care that I'm comfortable.'

They left together and picked up some Chinese at a place along the way to Tom's house. He opened the front door for her. She had a garment bag slung over her shoulder. "Did you pick up the blouse today?"

"Yea, on the way home from work. I've got the whole outfit, so I thought I'd try it on here, after we go through the interview stuff, since my personal Wardrobe Consultant seems to be available?!"

Tom beamed. "I'd be delighted to help with any wardrobe matters that offer me the opportunity to openly admire my beautiful Gym Buddy!" He hung the garment bag in his closet.

She smiled at him as they sat down at the dining table. 'God, he's just too sweet. Takes more and more willpower every time I see him to not kiss him, then drag him to bed and take him!'

She gave him a list of accounting questions to ask her. They sat across the table from each other, like in an interview, munching on dinner. Tom role-played a hiring manager, asking her questions she provided, then adding some of his own that he'd thought of himself, or found on the internet. She easily answered them all. 'Wow, she's really smart, and a fast thinker.'

She noticed his phone buzz twice during the mock interview -- but Tom wasn't distracted, staying focused on her.

"Ok, situational question for you. You got the job, and you're with a certain network administrator who's asking for approval to spend $46,789 on some new equipment. What's his best avenue to convince you?"

She chuckled. "Well, normally I'd just say no, sorry, too much money, but in this case, I might say yes if the network administrator offered to give me backrubs every night for a month!"

They laughed. "Correct answer! So, what if you were meeting with that same network administrator -- he's fabulous, by the way -" She rolled her eyes and laughed. "- and he seemed to have trouble concentrating, speaking, because your eyes are just so pretty?"

She blushed. 'Oh, my, he likes my eyes....' "Well, I'd probably be just as distracted looking at this network guy's handsome face and his smile -- so we wouldn't get much done!"

He grinned. "And what if the network guy asked you which bra you were wearing, and how your girls were doing?"

Kelli burst out laughing -- and quickly pulled up her sweatshirt and t-shirt to reveal her brand-new yellow sports bra, snugly holding and completely covering up two very large breasts! "Well, I'd have to flash him, right, show him the goods?" She pulled her tops back down and they couldn't stop laughing. "Ok, you are so bad - only serious questions from now on, Mr. Meadows!"

"Um, sorry, didn't really get a good look -- again, please!"

'Oh, please let me show you my bra!' She laughed and flashed him again, arching her back, giving him a good, long look. "Does the bra-inspector approve, Mr. Meadows?"

"Oh, very definitely -- highest inspection rating!"

She laughed and swatted his arm. "YOU are so bad!" She left her tops hiked up, leaving her bra exposed, and Tom enjoyed another good long look.

"Ok, one last question, and it's multiple choice: What do you consider your best attribute to be? One: you are very, very smart. Two: it seems like you know everything there is to know about accounting and finance. Three: you're poised, confident and professional. Four: When you smile, you just light up the room and take my breath away. Or five, all of the above?"

'Oh, wow, he's so sweet, didn't even mention these huge juggs, have get close to this cute guy.' She smiled, cocked her head, got up, and, to his pleasant surprise, sat sideways on his lap and put her arms around his neck. Their eyes met. He put a hand on her shapely hip, the other on her thigh. She got close, looking into his eyes. "Are you telling me the truth, Mr. Meadows?"

He leaned towards her until their faces were an inch apart. "I'll never lie to my Gym Buddy. She's delightful! And she's going to kill it in the interview tomorrow!"

Kelli brushed his lips with her fingers and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Tom, you are such a good friend to help me." She looked over at his phone and looked back at him, raising the eyebrow.

"Cyndi."

She started to get up. "Oh, I'm sorry -- do you want some privacy?"

He held her down. "No, I'll call her back later."

She could see something in his eye. "Care to talk about it?"

"She called yesterday, right after you did, and wanted to come over. I told her I was busy, and we could get together later. She got mad and hung up. Now I'm sure she wants to come over and, um, 'make up.'"

"Do I need to leave, Tom? I don't want to get in the-"

He held her a little tighter. "No, please don't. The longer Cyndi and I are together the more I can see she's a lot about herself - what she wants, when she wants it - and that includes sex."

She asked him more questions about the relationship and offered a couple suggestions.

Then, it just tumbled out of his mouth. "Kel, fact is, I'd much rather be with you tonight than her." 'Could have left out the 'tonight' -- would rather be with Kel every night. Damn.'

'Oh, wow. The same way I've felt about Richard. Shit.' They locked eyes for a long minute, their relationship now subtly changed. "Even though I'm the smelly, sweaty girl on your lap?"

"You are my favorite smelly, sweaty girl!" He squeezed her thigh and hip. "And this is a great opportunity for me to inspect some fabulous curves!" He looked down into her exposed cleavage. "Speaking of fabulous curves."

They laughed, and they held each other a little tighter for a while. He ran his hand through her hair. "Thanks for listening. Sorry to burden you with my issues. You're a good friend for listening. And I very much like having you on my lap!"

"Yea, I'm liking this comfortable seat!"

"So, are you ready to try on your new outfit?"

She smiled. "Yes, but I don't want to get it all dirty with my sweat." She paused. "Mind if I take a quick shower?" 'I'd be naked in his bathroom -- do I trust him? Heck, he was naked with me and didn't make a move!'

"My shower is at the pretty lady's disposal!"

Kelli felt a tingle run up her back. 'He thinks I'm pretty!' Suddenly struck with the urge to show him her bra, she crossed her arms and peeled off her sweatshirt and t-shirt together, tossing them behind her, exposing her bra and cleavage. She held his head and whispered. "Do you like my chest, Tom?"

Tom drank in the sight of her big, beautiful, bra-covered breasts and the deep, enticing cleavage in between, barely suppressing the urge to kiss her skin, taste her. He looked up into her eyes. "Your chest is beautiful, Kel, very sexy." He slid one arm under her knees and the other behind her back and stood up, dead lifting her, holding her.

'Jeeze, he's strong!' She put her arms around his neck and giggled. "So, is this your technique to pick up women -- literally, in your own living room?"

He grinned. "Yes, especially when she happens to be light as a feather!"

"I wish -- I'm not a little petite bunny like you're probably used to throwing around."

He raised her up slightly. 'Better not guess too high.' "Hmm, feels like about 120 pounds?"

"Nice try, Tom, but try 142." He gave her a quizzical look. "A hundred thirty-some pounds of me and ten pounds of breast!"

He smiled, and again their faces were close together, and they felt the sexual energy flowing between them, very close to a kiss. He held her a little tighter. They managed -- barely - to not fall across the line. He whispered. "I think you -- and your girls -- are absolutely the perfect size, Kel." He set her down but kept his arm around her and they were walking towards his bedroom when her phone rang.

"Oh, it's Mom -- let me get that."

"Ok, I'll get your shower ready. I'm going to take one in the other bath." He pointed down the hall.

She nodded, picked up her phone and walked towards the patio. "Hey Mom!" Tom smiled, admiring the view of her pretty back and the wide bra strap crossing it.

Tom policed his bathroom, set out a towel, washcloth and soap for her, grabbed a pair of shorts and headed to the other bath. When he finished his quick shower and walked into the living room he could hear his shower start up. He expected the bathroom door to be closed -- but it was partially open. 'Is she inviting me in? Can't pass this opportunity up!'

He knocked on the door. "Pizza delivery! That'll be fourteen dollars, ma'am."

She laughed from in the shower. "Well, I don't seem to have any cash on me right at the moment! But I do have two tips!'

He laughed and entered, noting the pile of clothes on the floor topped by a pair of red Jockey panties on top of the yellow sports bra with very large cups. He grinned, hung the bra and panties on the light fixtures on each side of the mirror and leaned against the counter, like she did yesterday, crossing his beefy arms. He could see her pretty legs up to just below her knees with the rest of her up to her shoulders obscured by the frosted glass. A towel and a pair of blue panties were draped over the top of the shower door -- but no bra, or top. He watched her run the washcloth over her shoulders.

"You know, along with Wardrobe Consulting, I also offer-"

She interrupted, laughing. "Oh, let me guess - personal washing service?"

"Yes, reasonable rates, and I'm very, very thorough!"

She turned to face him and look through the clear part of the glass, affording him a tantalizing glimpse of the shape and size of her breasts as they jiggled, just a few inches behind the frosted glass. "Just checking to make sure you weren't naked, like yesterday, Mr. Meadows!"

"I meet all dress code requirements for entertaining an attractive, naked lady in my bathroom. Hey - I think you missed a spot under your left breast -- let me get that for you!" He saw an arm go straight up.

She giggled. "Um, no, Tom, I think we're squeaky clean in the tit-pit, thank you!" She leaned a hip against the glass wall, teasing him. "How's this hip?"

"Awesome!" Tom laughed as she rinsed, turned off the water, pulled the towel off the top of the door and dried herself. He reached over and jiggled the panties on top of the door. "Going with plain Jockeys, I see?" She giggled and snatched the panties off the door. 'Gonna give him a panty-show....'

A few seconds later the door opened, she stepped out, and Tom took a long, admiring look at his nearly-naked lady guest. The towel was around her neck, draping down over and covering the prominent bulges of her chest. Her hair was clipped up in a big messy pile on top her head. Lower down, her beautiful tummy and abdomen were bare, her conservative blue Jockeys spanning her hips, snugly covering her sex.

Tom sported his biggest grin. 'Oh, god, she's incredible!'

Kelli checked out her mostly-naked gym buddy. 'God, just love the way he looks at me! His body is awesome -- need to touch those chest muscles!' "So, do you always leer at your lady guests coming out of the shower, Mr. Meadows?"

He grabbed the ends of her towel, sliding it back and forth, teasing her, and leaned into her. "I was just admiring my Gym Buddy -- she's absolutely lovely!" She beamed and ran her hands up his stomach and chest, feeling his hard muscles.

"You not so bad yourself, Mr. Meadows! A girl could spend a good while just exploring these big muscles." She reached up and tried to pulled his hands from the towel -- he resisted.

"So, how're the girls doing today?"

She giggled. "Well, they're pretty happy at the moment, out of prison and very clean, thank you!" She pried his hands off her towel and nudged him back towards the counter -- and then noticed his recent decoration of the light fixtures.

"Hey, who said you could display my unmentionables!" She tied to lunge for her bra, but Tom blocked her with his body, causing her to briefly press her towel-covered breasts against his chest. This caused an immediate surge in blood flow to Tom's cock, hanging free in his shorts. She held him with surprising strength as she lunged to the other side of the mirror for her red Jockeys, the towel coming very close to exposing a breast. He reached down and grabbed a handful of her panty waistband, at her hip, stopping her. She retaliated by biting his naked shoulder, causing him to release her.

"Ow!" He examined and rubbed the bite mark.

She snatched her panties and retreated across the room, smiling in triumph. "Ha - that's what you get when you molest an innocent, topless woman!"

He laughed and handed her the bra. He saw her take a long look down at his now-bulging shorts, then back up to his face. 'Yea, he's definitely big - and I've made him hard - like my nipples.' "And you better keep that thing under control, Mr. Meadows." She grinned and wagged her finger at him. "Naughty, naughty."

Tom's eyes were locked on her perfect, swiveling, heart-shaped ass as he followed her into the bedroom. Her Jockeys angled up to cover about half of each bobbing cheek. 'He's hard, and looking at my ass -- which is just as fine as Patti's!'

He hooked a finger under the elastic band on her left cheek and snapped it. "So, no frilly, lacy underthings for you?"

She swatted at his hand, smiling. "Hey, you're getting pretty fresh there, buddy." 'Well, we've talked about bras so why not panties?' "I like to wear plain ones with full coverage for work and working out. I have some that are, um, more racy, and they make me feel sexy when I wear them, and I don't want to feel sexy at the office or gym."

He grazed his hands downward over the sides of the panty, towards the convergence, making her shiver. "I think these are very sexy, and so's the bottom underneath, Kel. Your shape is perfect -- I love your curves."

She turned and smiled at him, then stepped up to the bed where her interview outfit and two bras lay. 'He likes my ass!' Tom stepped right up behind her and put his hands on the towel on her shoulders. "These are both work bras, nothing fancy, no cleavage, and snug to keep the girls from moving -- definitely prisons!"

Tom started to pull off the towel. "We'll definitely need to move this out of the way."

'God, I can feel him right there, almost touching me, can feel his maleness...' She smiled over her shoulder, reached up and pulled the towel up over his face. Tom breathed in her scent from the towel, savoring it.

"No peeking till I say so!" She picked a slightly off-white bra, put her arms through the straps and held the cups to her front. "Ok, time for the bra-assistant to get to work!"

Tom tossed off the towel and started hooking the eyelets together, slowly, loving every second. He finished and tugged on the band and straps. "Looks like the fit is good, right?"

"Yea, this one is just right. It's one of the triple D-cups."

She turned around, giving Tom full view of her bra-covered chest. "This is what I call a utility bra -- not pretty at all, smooth with no lace, strong support. You know there's wire inside, right?"

Tom grinned. "So, you have to be careful during thunderstorms?"

She smiled and pinched his ear. "Hey, watch it with the smart remarks. Just be glad you're a male and don't have to deal with this!" She shimmied a bit back and forth. "See -- they don't move. And I can barely breathe! It's supposed to be a 'minimizer', make my boobs not so prominent. Is that working?" She grinned. 'Yes, please look at my chest, Tom.'

Tom grinned. "Um, have to take the fifth on that one!" He picked up the blouse. "May I?"

'Oh, yea, dress me!' She smiled, nodded, and turned around. Kelli held her hair up as he helped her slip her arms into the sleeves, arranged the collar around her neck and stepped to her, his naked chest pressing gently against her upper back, his bare upper thighs against her bottom, his slightly engorged manhood, barely constrained by his shorts, against the top curve of her derriere.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhh he feels so good...so masculine.....oh, I can feel his heart beating...damn.' Without thinking, she reached back and put her hands on his muscular thighs.

He leaned his head over, beside hers, just touching her, reached around and pulled the blouse collar together just below her neck. 'Oh, god this feels so good, to touch her, smell her scent....she's so warm...'

He moved his head closer, so their cheeks were touching, her skin smooth, his rough with a day-growth of beard, and fastened the topmost button. The sides of the blouse draped off to the left and right. 'Nipples are so hard, getting wet down there...so want him to touch me.'

She let go of his thighs, put her hands up on top of his and pulled them down, placing them on her upper chest over the bra. She turned her head to where their lips were an inch apart and whispered. "Maybe you should check this bra's fit before you button me up, just to be sure."

Tom's heartbeat surged, and blood flowed to his member, pressed against her. "Good idea." He whispered. She guided his hands across her bra, up, across, down. He flexed his fingers, cupping each breast, gently squeezing. She laced her fingers with his, and they squeezed each other's hands.

She felt a stirring, deep inside her moist womanhood. 'Oh, god, his hands feel soooo good....and he's getting harder!' After a minute she pulled his big mitts off, brought them over to the sides of her blouse and whispered. "Um, weren't you supposed to be buttoning me up instead of handling the girls?"

"Oh, but the girls feel so good..." He grinned and started on the second button, then the next, and next, working slowly, prolonging the experience, his forearms rubbing and pushing against the sides of her bra. She held his arms, exploring his thick muscles, savoring his closeness, his masculinity, the warm feeling of being almost enveloped by his hard body. He kept the bulge of his partial erection snug against her bottom, but resisted the natural urge to thrust, to slide it up and down, make it bigger, harder. She was very conscious of his hard manhood -- and of her moist pussy. 'Oh, so love the first time I take a man inside me -- just know his cock would be incredible.'