Gym Buddies Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I understand, Kel. So, how was your day?"

"It was really good -- I'm loving the job, Tom, and Marjorie is an awesome boss. But the best part of the day was seeing my Gym Buddy! You were so good in the meeting today. Oh, and I noticed there are some women that swoon over the hot IT guy -- beside me, I mean!"

"Ha. I don't think so! But you turned a fair number of heads at the meeting -- I noticed. And then there's Elliott.."

She laughed. "Oh, he is so fake. Thanks for rescuing me! And nicely done. You did a masterful job making him apologize -- I heard it all."

"He's such a jerk."

"Oh, and Marjorie saw the whole thing from across the room -- she asked me for the scoop this afternoon -- so I told her."

Tom grinned as he started to pack his backpack. "I've learned that not much happens around here that Marjorie doesn't know about!"

"We're both impressed with how you don't look the other way when somebody's being disrespected, you stand up and do something, but in a smart way. On Wednesday I told her about how we met at the gym, what you did. So, we're both big Tom Meadows fans." She laughed. "But I'm the only one who's seen you naked!"

Tom chuckled.

"So, I think I'll have time to stop by your place for a few minutes in the morning before we go to Joan's Shop -- maybe around 8:30 or so?"

Kelli's Gym Buddy smiled as he headed out. "That would be awesome!"

"Ok, I'll see you then, Gym Buddy."

"Bye, Gym Buddy."

*****

Kelli thought about Tom the whole way home, her mind flashing back to all the times they had incredible sex, and all the times they made sweet love. She smiled as she remembered being nestled with her lover in the hot tub, his big hands on her girls, his manhood inside her, filing her, pleasing her.

*****

On his way home Tom reconnoitered the park where the bank picnic would be held, taking note of the maintenance complex just down a path, through some woods, from the restroom building. He grinned. 'Yea, this will do nicely!'

*****

Of course, Kelli and Patti had a lot to catch up on, and it didn't take much encouragement for Ricardo and Richard to park on the couch and begin to watch several soccer games simultaneously after dinner. The girls retreated to the patio, closing the doors behind them, each with a bottle of wine, grinning.

Patti poured the wine and they clinked glasses. "So, how many days in a row did you do your Gym Buddy, sis?"

Kelli glanced through the window at her husband, grinned and ticked off on her fingers. "Well, let's see, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and yesterday -- so six!"

"And what's the orgasm count?"

"Waaaaaay too many to even count! He makes me cum just whenever he feels like it -- he's totally in control of my sex! Last night we had phone sex and he gave me a nice one just talking about what we'd be doing if we were together!"

"No way -- that ever happened before?"

"Never! Didn't even know it was possible for me!"

"Girl, you've gone crazy for this man! Ok, start with Tuesday morning -- I want every detail!"

For the next forty minutes, and through two glasses of wine each, Kelli regaled her sister with tales of her sexual exploits with her lover. Patti interrupted her sister's narrative with some questions, but mostly just listened with rapt attention - except when she broke out into uncontrollable laughter at the pizza delivery story.

"So, the two of you are officially exhibitionists -- like Ricardo and I! God, if Mom only knew!"

"I know, right!" She picked up her phone and texted. "I'll ask Tom to check how many hits on the video."

Patti grinned. "Ok, if show me your video, I'll show you mine!"

"Oh, god, that is so nasty -- we can't tell ANYONE we shared -- especially the men!" The sisters sat side by side, eyes wide, as they watched each other in action.

"Wow."

"Wow. These are so hot -- we're so hot!"

"Here's Tom's text. OMG - over three thousand hits so far!"

Patti laughed. "So, three thousand strangers have seen you and gym buddy in action! How's that make you feel?"

Kelli grinned. "Honesty - pretty awesome! It's like when I parade in front of Tom naked, shaking the girls, showing pussy, and when I flashed the pizza guy -- I feel this surge of sexual power!"

Patti nodded. "Yea, I feel it too, and I'm thinking not many women get to experience it."

They smiled, clinked glasses and Kelli laughed. "To us, the Superwoman sisters!"

"Oh, and you amazoned him -- twice! So proud of my sister!"

Kelli grinned. "Yea, had never done that to a man before -- it felt awesome pounding him like a man does a woman."

"So, when will you be able to do him next?"

She pointed towards the movie theater parking lot. "He offered to park his van there, have me sneak over, like last Friday, but that's kinda risky."

"No -- Kel, you should do it -- I can cover for you, say you went for a walk or something!"

Kelli giggled. "Yea, but could you cover me for the three hours we'd be rockin' that van? 'Cause it's been like 37 hours since we did it in his shower, and I'm horny as hell for him! The Tigress would pound the hell out of the man."

Patti grinned. "Or, the big strong Tiger would take you like he did Wednesday night, shove you up against the wall, fuck the hell out of you with his big pole!"

"Oh, god yes, that was so hot. I came so hard I passed out, and I'll bet they heard my scream on the next block over!" Kelli gave her sister a serious look. "I love when I dominate him, control our sex -- but I love it even more when he controls me, takes me, hard and fast. Never thought I'd feel that! And when we've satisfied our lust and make love, it's just so wonderful I don't ever want to stop."

The sisters froze with guilty faces when suddenly the door opened and Richard stuck his head out. "More wine?"

Kelli recovered. "No, we're good, thanks."

"Ok." Richard closed the door, wondering what in the hell the sisters could find to talk about for so long.

They stared at each other for a few seconds -- then burst out laughing, so hard tears ran. Finally, they calmed down. Patti nodded down at her sister's crotch. "So, how's pussy doing with all this recent activity?

"Well, I was sore by Tuesday night, so we had to cool things off, but by Wednesday morning I was rearin' to go!"

The sister's high-fived. "Does this guy ever wear out?"

"Yea, but it takes hours, and he has to cum 3 or 4 times." Kelli grinned. "He's just amazing."

"Wow. And the two of you are so intimate -- dressing and undressing each other, him doing your hair, you shaving him -- and eating while he's inside you -- that's crazy!"

Kelli grinned. "Yea, it's just wonderful that he pays so much attention to me. When we're together it's just the two of us, nobody else. I never even imagined it, 'T."

Kelli had a faraway look in her eyes that Patti had never seen. 'Oh, she is absolutely madly in love with this man, just gone for him. And her blonde head doesn't know it, or she's unconsciously suppressing it. And he probably feels the same way about her. He tells her he's enchanted? He means he's in love.' Patti poured more wine. 'It can't stay like this, their feelings are too strong -- something's got to give. But what?'

Kelli looked down at her phone. "I want to call him."

"Ok, I'll put my earpods in and listen to music."

Kelli grinned and called Tom.

Tom picked right up. "Hi, beautiful!"

Kelli giggled. 'I'll just never got enough of him saying I'm beautiful!' She felt her nipples starting to perk up. "Hi handsome! Whatcha' doin'?"

"I'm sitting here wondering how the girls are doing this evening."

She laughed. "Well, at the moment, they're smug in a bra that you bought me, and they seem to be happy because my nipples are starting to perk up. Wonder what's causing that?"

Tom smiled. 'Love that I turn her on even over the phone!' "Um, maybe there's a chill in the air?"

"Or maybe just the sound of your voice arouses me, Mr. Meadows?"

"So, if I was there, you know I'd be touching them, kissing them for a long time, right?"

Kelli closed her eyes, imagining her lover doing just that. "Mmmm, that would be so nice, Tom. I miss you."

"I miss you took, Kel."

The lovers were silent for a minute, each just enjoying being connected to the other, even if it was only by phone.

"So, I was also wondering what outfit my Gym Buddy's going to wear to the picnic -- and what you'll be wearing underneath!"

"Oh -- let me show you my choices -- I tried on three options this morning and took pics of them to help me -- help us - decide. How do I get them into this secret app?" Tom explained, she moved the pics in and they talked about the three options.

"Well, I really like the yellow dress, but it shows off your bust and hips just a bit too much. The white shorts and teal blouse look so cute on you, but you'd be showing a lot of very pretty leg that will have all us guys drooling into our bar-b-que. Several men will sleep in their garage for a week when their wives or girlfriends catch them checking you out!" Kelly laughed. "So, I vote for the light blue dress as the best option, Kel. It's pretty, but conservative, doesn't show any cleavage, covers up the most of you. It's loose so it doesn't emphasize the girls or your hips, and it covers almost all of your legs." 'And it's perfect for what I have planned...' "And I can't believe I'm suggesting the most beautiful woman in the world cover up the body I wondered about for weeks at the gym!"

She laughed. "Really, Tom I thought you liked looking at my body! Ok, the blue dress it is, that's the safe choice. Good thing I've got my personal Wardrobe Consultant!"

"You're going to wear one of the utility bras, right?"

"Yea, I guess I better, even though it's a Saturday, it's still work. Yuck. Think I'll go with a front-closer."

"So, I was thinking we might, um, sneak away from the picnic, maybe just for a few minutes?"

"Oh, that would be wonderful. But to where? We shouldn't even be seen together at the picnic, much less get caught, um, you know, getting personal."

Tom grinned slyly. "Oh, I may come up with something......"

Kelli giggled. "Yea, you are pretty sneaky, Mr. Meadows!"

"So, I checked with Terri in HR -- ice cream and apple pie for dessert tomorrow which is good, but recently I've really come to like peach pie!"

She grinned. 'He likes my peach!' "Oh, really, have you had some lately that you like?"

"Why, yes I have. Very, very tasty. Wish I could have some right now."

'Oh, god, he could just go down on me for hours!' "So, where would you find this tasty pie - at the supermarket?"

"Um, no, not there. The best happens to be right between the two most beautiful legs in the world."

"Well, the owner of this particular pie just loves it when you help yourself to her peach, Mr. Meadows. So, what exactly do you fancy about it?"

Tom lowered his voice to a whisper. "It tastes so good, smells so good, feels so good. And I love it when my lips and tongue can bring you to a climax, baby. If we were together now you'd see my head between those pretty legs!"

'Damn, just thinking about it makes me all wet!' "Mmmmmm, I'd love that, baby - you'd make me cum so hard, so good."

"Ok, time for a truth question."

Kelii laughed. "Bring it, stud!"

"Have you faked an orgasm with me? You said you'd done it before...."

Tom's Gym Buddy burst out in hysterical laughter for a good minute -- enough to catch Patti's attention. Kelli tried to speak, but couldn't until she calmed down. "God, Tom, you crack me up! The answer is hell no -- the best actress in the world couldn't fake one of the earthquake climaxes you give me! Most of them are like what it must feel like to be plugged into a wall socket!"

Tom smiled. "Well, that's good to hear -- but I plan on getting a lot better, you know!"

"I'm not sure my body could handle any more -- you already made me pass out Wednesday in the front hall!"

Kelli and Tom had talked for about 15 minutes when Patti looked inside and saw that Richard's sister, Tara, had arrived -- and would soon join them on the patio. She waved at Kelli and pointed towards the door. Kelli got the message and ended the call with her lover.

Patti shut off her music. "So, did you two have a hot conversation?"

Kelli grinned, sheepishly. "Oh, yea. The time just flies by when we talk. God, I so wish I could see him tonight."

Patti cocked her head towards the backyard. "So, what would happen if he walked up right now?"

Patti's little sister giggled. "Well, we'd just go at it like animals, ripping each other's clothes off and then humping each other like jungle beasts for at least an hour to take the edge off -- a lot of lust builds up in a day and a half!" Patti laughed and rolled her eyes. "Then we'd make love for the next two hours, kissing, hugging, holding. His hands would be all over the girls -- and all over the rest of me and I'd have like ten orgasms and he'd have at least three!"

The sisters high-fived and laughed. "All this right in front of your sister and husband?"

"I can't hold back from him, 'T, and he can't hold back from me. The attraction is just so strong. I crave him, just like I used to crave Skittles when I was five!" Kelli paused, her thoughts forming.

"And you know, it's a little scary, but our sex started as incredible, and it just seems to get better and better every time. Just yesterday, we did it twice in bed, and it was heavenly, and I slept with him inside me in between. Then in the shower, god it was so wonderful, it felt like we were one person, totally in synch, that we didn't each have a climax as much as we shared the same one."

Patti's eyes narrowed. 'Wow. It's not just great sex -- they're mating.'

"Wow, Kel, never heard you talk about a man this way!"

Kelli nodded, lost in thought.

"So, he's going with you to the photo shoot, right?"

She snapped out of it. "Yep -- don't want to be half-undressed with strangers without a friend there."

"Want me to come too?"

"Oh, that would be great, 'T -- thanks! It's at 9 -- I'll text you the address to Joan's Shop."

"What about the rest of the weekend?"

"After the shoot Tom and I will head over to the park for the bank's spring picnic."

"And Richard and Tara are golfing?"

"Yea, they tee off at 8:30, and Richard's coming to the picnic afterwards."

Patti's eyebrows hiked up. "Does Tom know that?"

"He knows Richard will be there." 'Need to remember to tell Tom Richard will be there around 12:30.'

"Oh, so both your men will be there?"

Kelli grimaced. "Yea, not looking forward to that."

Patti laughed and teased her sister. "Hey, maybe they'll hit it off, get to be best buddies, maybe go hunting together?"

Kelli shoved her sister, hard. "Stop it, you shit!"

"So, what about Sunday, next week. Is Richard heading out of town?"

"I don't know, he hasn't said, and I don't want to ask, make it seem like I'm eager for him to leave."

They noticed movement and saw Tara about to come outside. Kelli and Patti liked Tara, thought she was a good, mature influence on Richard. She stepped out and they greeted her.

*****

Tom hit the red button to end the call with Kel. He was happy that they'd had the chance to talk -- and sad and frustrated that he couldn't be with her tonight - couldn't be with her every night.

12