Gym Daddy - Remake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm." Christian moaned.

Having gone a few days without getting cum and being horny as fuck, having his hard, slick cock in his hand felt fucking amazing.

He slowly stroked his hard cock over and over, picturing Jane the entire time. He thought about the last time they had sex, he had her bent over the sofa and fucked her from behind.

Jane always got very vocal when she was horny and they were having sex which Christian loved.

Oh god yeah, that feels good. Christian moaned in his head.

When suddenly, the door to the steam room shot open, Fuck!

He hadn't realised it but Christian's towel had fallen to the floor as he had been wanking.

"Well, well," Alfie's clear voice said with glee, "this is a sight for sore eyes."

"I... I... I..." Christian stuttered out.

He was more embarrassed about getting caught wanking than afraid that it was Alfie that caught him.

Christian went to go and grab his towel.

"Stay there!" Alfie suddenly shouted and the steam room door shut.

Christian froze in fear, Alfie's strong, dominant voice had his body on edge, oh god, please don't hurt me.

"Were you wanking in here because of me?" Alfie said as he slowly walked over, "Thinking about last time when you took your Daddy's load over your pretty, young face?"

"N-no." Christian stuttered.

He looked up at Alfie who was now standing over him, he was so huge that Christian started to grow afraid.

"I think you were," Alfie said in a deep, delicate tone, "I think you came back, hoping to see your Daddy's big, hard cock again."

"I didn't." Christian weakly protested.

Get out of here now!

Christian went to stand up, but like last time, Alfie's hand pressed his chest and held him against the wall.

"Please don't hurt me." Christian begged.

"Oh, I'm not gonna hurt you son, your Daddy loves you." Alfie whispered.

"W-what are you gonna do?" Christian frighteningly asked.

"I'm helping my son out." Alfie said and gave a coy grin.

Before Christian had any chance to react, Alfie let go of his chest, got down on his knees and suddenly the older man had his lips wrapped around Christian's cock.

"Whhaatt theeeee..." Christian moaned out in shock and pleasure.

It felt like forever since Jane had given him a blowjob, he was so fucking horny that any mouth felt amazing.

"Mmmmm!" Alfie moaned in a deep moaned that made Christian's cock vibrate.

Christian went to move but Alfie must've sensed it and his big, strong hand pushed Christian's chest back.

"Sit back and let your Daddy suck your cock!" Alfie barked.

Then, Alfie's lips returned around Christian's cock and he started to bob up and down like a fucking pro.

"Ooooh fuckk!" Christian moaned.

He knew that Alfie's hand was slightly on his chest, but barely, but his mouth felt so warm, so good around his aching cock.

What are you doing? An old man is sucking your dick!

"Mmmm!" Alfie moaned again as he kept bobbing up and down.

Christian could feel the older man's tongue circling around his aching head, massaging him perfectly.

"I should gooooooooooo!" Christian moaned.

Just as he went to protest, Alfie seemed to open his throat and took Christian's entire cock down. Christian could feel his balls press against Alfie's chin as his cock was lodged down his throat.

Hoooooww is he doing that?!?!

Over and over Alfie would deep throat Christian with his masterful blowjob technique. In a matter of seconds, Christian's legs were shaking and he was on the brink of cumming.

"Oooooh fuuuuuucccckkk!" He grunted.

All of the cum that he had been building up the last few days erupted straight into Alfie's mouth who never let up on sucking his cock.

Jane was good at blowjobs, but Alfie was better, and Jane never swallowed. She always made Christian cum into a tissue.

Feeling his cock erupt inside someone's mouth was making Christian see starts and Alfie kept sucking him through his orgasm.

"Oh god... oh fuck..." Christian moaned and panted.

He found it hard to catch his breath in the hot steamy air.

Before he had come down from his orgasm, Alfie surprised him again by jumping up. Suddenly, the older man's lips locked against Christians and before he had chance to argue, Alfie's tongue was pushed into Christian's mouth.

Alfie, who had clearly not swallowed much of Christian's cum, was shovelling it back into Christian's mouth with his tongue.

Christian felt lightheaded and weak from his orgasm, he didn't even try and stop it and allowed this older man's tongue to rub against his own. He didn't kiss him back, but he didn't stop it.

It was the first time Christian ever tasted his own cum, he was surprised by how he wasn't put off by it, if anything he kind of liked the taste.

Then he could feel Alfie moving his right hand and Christian quickly realised he was wanking.

Too weak and still coming down from his orgasm, Christian just stayed still as Alfie pushed more and more of his cum into his mouth. His tongue kept going against Christian's who still refused to kiss him back.

"Mmmm!" Alfie started to moan into Christian's mouth.

The mass amount of cum that Alfie was pushing in meant so Christian had no option but to swallow it down.

"Fuuuckk yeeahhh!!" Alfie grunted, he pulled back and stood straight up.

Without time to react, Christian found himself once again receiving a facial from the older man. Strike after strike of cum landed all over his face. Just like last time, it was gallons of cum and Christian was sure he was aiming to cover as much of his face as possible.

How much does this guy cum? Christian thought as he made no attempt to move and just let this older man cover him in cum.

Christian was still trying to catch his breath after her stopped feeling cum hit his face. He was so delirious from his orgasm that he did open his mouth this time. However, in his head he argued that he could only taste his own cum and not Alfie's.

That was, until he felt Alfie start to press his semi hard, sticky cock all over Christian's face.

"Good boy, I knew you would be back for your Daddy, you're going to be the perfect little slut for me aren't you?" Alfie whispered.

Christian could just feel a big, heavy cock heard pressing around his face, but he was powerless to move.

Eventually, Alfie put his towel back on and walked out, leaving Christian on his own.

"What the fuck?!" Christian actually shouted out loud.

I just let him suck my cock! I let him cum over my face! I swallowed my own cum and had his tongue in my mouth!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!

After taking a few minutes to calm down, Christian stood up and wrapped his towel around him.

He looked outside to make sure no one was there before jetting to the toilets again, except when he got there, they were locked.

Shit, someone's in there! He panicked, and his heart started to beat faster when he heard footsteps coming from around the corner, no, no, no please!

Then, a very attractive, 20 something brunette girl in tight gym shorts and a sports bra walked around the corner.

Christian tried to keep his head down, he couldn't believe he had his face covered in cum and someone might see.

"Are you waiting for the bathroom?" He heard her ask.

Her voice was as sexy as her body.

"Erm, yeah." Christian whispered and refused to look up.

Please leave, please just leave!

"Erm, I think you have something on your face?" She asked, her voice sounded very confused.

"Oh right, yeah, I know." Christian stuttered out to her.

"Is that...." She said, and then realisation came in her voice, "is that cum?"

Suddenly the bathroom door unlocked, opened and Christian looked up to see Alfie stepping out of it. He smiled down at Christian and then smiled at the girl.

"Hey slut," Alfie said to Christian, "thanks a lot for that, I really needed it."

"Oh my god." The girl gasped out, obviously in shock of what she just realised happened.

Christian managed to squeeze past Alfie and locked the bathroom door. When he looked at himself in the mirror he couldn't believe how painfully obvious it was that he was covered in cum!

He quickly tried to wash it off, No, he can't get away with this, get a hold of yourself!

Christian stormed out of the bathroom and into the changing rooms where he found Alfie, still just in a towel.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Christian shouted at him.

"Lower your voice son, don't want people to hear you be angry." Alfie said in a calm and collected manner.

"You just!" Christian shouted but Alfie gave him a stern look which frightened him, so, he lowered his voice again, "You just sucked my dick and then came over my face, you can't just fucking do that to people that don't want it!"

"You seemed like you wanted it to me." Alfie said with a chuckle.

"Well I don't, I'm straight, and engaged!" Christian argued, "so just leave me alone."

"Oh son, you're not straight," Alfie said and slowly walked over to Christian and put a hand on his shoulder, "You're my little gay slut, you just don't know it yet."

"I am not gay!" Christian argued and pushed his hand away.

"Don't take that tone with your Daddy." Alfie ordered.

"You're not my Daddy, please just leave me alone." Christian pleaded with him, his anger had seemed to change to desperation.

"We both know you don't want me to leave you alone," Alfie said, once again putting his hand onto Christian's shoulder, "otherwise why would I find you wanking in the steam room when only a few days ago I gave you a pretty little facial in there?"

"I... that wasn't because of you." Christian whispered out, he wanted to argue back, but something about this giant man made Christian feel weak.

"Now, if you really want me to leave you alone, which we both know you don't, then I will." Alfie told him and Christian looked up from the ground.

"Really?" Christian asked, maybe I can get away from all this?

"But you have to do something for your Daddy first." Alfie said with a huge grin across his face.

"W-what do you want?" Christian asked, fearful of the answer.

"Firstly, you call me Daddy." Alfie told him, very authoritarian.

"What... what do you want me to do... Daddy?" Christian asked, he hated calling him that, but if he could get him to leave Christian alone he would put up with it.

"Well you keep getting me so hot and bothered," Alfie said, "and the other photos I have of you just aren't cutting it anymore."

Other photos?

"I can see your confusion," Alfie said with a smile, "When we first met and you went for a shower and after you saw me in the changing room, I hid behind the corner and when you dropped your towel I saw how hard your cock was son, I just had to take a few photos without you knowing."

He has naked photos of me? What the fuck!

"Don't worry, they're only for me to enjoy, I don't like to share." Alfie whispered.

Christian hated the idea that this pervy old man was wanking off to photos of him, but at least he had no way of giving them to anyone Christian knew.

"So," Alfie continued, "I will take a few more photos of you, right here, right now."

Christian didn't want to give this man anything, but if it means he leaves me alone for now on, what's the harm?

"What kind of photos?" Christian asked but Alfie gave a disappointing look, "What kind of photos, Daddy?" Christian corrected himself.

"First, drop the towel." Alfie ordered.

"Right here?" Christian asked, he definitely didn't want anyone walking in on them two, that brunette girl seeing him with cum on his face was bad enough.

"I checked, it's just me, you and that other woman but she won't be bothering us in the men's room." Alfie explained.

Christian knew that Alfie had a point, he knew he had to do it.

So, Christian tugged on his towel and let it drop to the floor. There he stood, completely naked in front of this old man, something he never thought he would do.

"Mmm, you are so hot, how did I get to be such a lucky Daddy?" Alfie asked.

Christian didn't answer, he just wanted this over and done with.

"Answer me when I ask you a question!" Alfie suddenly barked out and a shot of fear went through Christian.

"I... I don't know, Daddy." He whispered, but the smile on Alfie's face put him at ease.

Alfie went into his locker and pulled out a phone.

"Now, just stay there and smile." Alfie ordered.

Christian was frozen, he was afraid, but he knew it was nearly over. He just stayed still as Alfie took many photos of him.

"Now, do a few poses." Alfie ordered.

Christian didn't know what to do, so he just flexed his muscles a bit and tenses his arms, which seemed to please Alfie.

"Let me get a little more comfortable," Alfie said and then his towel dropped, revealing his cock that was once again rock hard, for an old guy he sure can get hard a lot! "Now, get on your hands and knees."

"What?" Christian asked, he had hoped it was over.

"Do not question me son!" Alfie shot back at him.

"Sorry." Christian quickly whispered, he felt so submissive and weak to this man.

Christian got down onto his knees and looked at Alfie who kept taking photos of him on his phone.

"There we go," Alfie said and moved closer, his giant, hard cock swung as he walked, "now, say, please let me suck your dick Daddy."

"W..." Christian went to argue, but he stopped himself, not wanting to poke the bear, "Please let me suck your dick, Daddy." He whispered.

Is he recording me now?

"More enthusiastically son!" Alfie ordered.

Fucking hell, just leave me alone!

Christian looked back up at Alfie, his hard cock was a good few inches away from his face but that was a little too close for Christian's liking. Nevertheless, he did as he was told.

"Please Daddy, let me suck your dick." Christian said, forcing himself to sound more excited for it.

"Mmm good boy," Alfie moaned, his left hand held the phone as his right hand started to wank his cock, "Say it again, but tell me what a slut you are."

Christian just sighed, he knew it was going too far, but if Alfie did want to use this against him, it was already too late.

So, he looked back at Alfie as he slowly wanked his cock.

"Please Daddy, let me be your gay slut and suck on your big, hard, juicy cock." Christian said, trying to sound as believable as possible.

Juicy? Did I just call his cock juicy? I don't think that, do I?

"Oooh fuck yeah," Alfie moaned, "that's the stuff, now turn around and get on all fours."

"What?" Christian almost shouted, "No, you've got enough of me!"

"Do as you're fucking told boy!" Alfie shouted and stepped closer to Christian, his cock going painfully close to his face.

"Okay.. okay.. I'm sorry, Daddy." Christian stuttered out.

He still thought that if he just did the photos and videos that Alfie asked, then maybe he would leave him alone. Plus, turning around meant he was further away from Alfie's cock.

Ever so slowly, Christian turned around, got onto his hands and knees, the whole time he could hear Alfie wanking faster and faster.

"Now, spread those cheeks." Alfie ordered.

Christian reached behind, he grabbed his arse cheeks and spread them apart. The cold air hit his untouched, shaved arsehole and Alfie let out a heavy moan.

"Mmmmm have you shaved that just for me son?" Alfie moaned.

Christian turned his head in disgust, but Alfie made a face to tell him to go along with it for the video.

"Yes, Daddy," Christian said, "I shaved my arsehole just for you."

"You want your Daddy to fuck you don't you son?" Alfie asked.

"Yes Daddy." Christian replied.

Wait, what the fuck! Christian, to his absolute shock and horror, felt his cock start to twitch and slowly grow, no, no, no go down!

"Spank your arse and tell me to fuck you!" Alfie ordered.

It seemed the hornier Alfie got, the more forceful he became.

Christian just did as he was told. He stared back at Alfie and then spanked himself.

"Fuck me Daddy." He said to the older man.

"Harder!" Alfie ordered.

SPANK! Christian slapped his arse again.

"Fuck me Daddy!" Christian told him.

"Harder you little gay slut!" Alfie moaned, he was wanking his cock harder and harder.

SPANK!! As hard as he could, Christian's palm crashed down on his arse cheek and he let out a little whimper.

"Fuck me Daddy! Please fuck me!" He almost shouted.

When he spanked himself, Christian realised his cock was fully hard and flopping beneath him.

Oh fuck, please don't let Alfie see that!

Luckily he was facing away and his body covered his cock.

"Yes, that's going to be so hot when I'm wanking to it later," Alfie moaned, "Now, do you want another load of your Daddy's cum over your pretty face."

Christian turned his head back to Alfie and saw the phone was away, so his question wasn't just for the video.

"No, thank you." Christian replied in a submissive tone and turned to face away from Alfie, not wanting to watch him wank, "Can I get up now?"

"No!" Alfie shouted, "Just... stay... theeeeerrrrreeeee!!!"

Suddenly he felt a large, hot, thick liquid splatter onto his back.

Is he fucking cumming on me again!!

Although Christian was disgusted and shocked, he couldn't seem to move as rope after rope of Alfie's cum landed all over his back.

It was so thick, so warm, Christian could feel it trickling down his body.

Then, one shot hit directly between his arse cheeks and right on his shaved arsehole.

"Yeeeesss!" Alfie moaned again.

It wasn't as much cum as the last one, but it was still a lot considering he only came not long ago.

"Fuck yes, you are such a good slut for me," Alfie moaned, "now, what do you say?"

"T-thank you, Daddy." Christian said.

He wanted to get up, but his cock was fully erect and he knew if he stood then Alfie would see it.

"You're welcome son," Alfie said, "You can go now, but be back here tomorrow at 8pm."

"What?" Christian replied, staying on his hands and knees but turning to look at Alfie, "You said we are done if I did that?"

"And I meant it," Alfie said, "we will just do a workout tomorrow, and see if you can go a full session without wanting your Daddy to treat you like the dirty, gay slut you really are."

"No, I don't want that, you said you would leave me alone!" Christian argued, but he still didn't get up. He could feel the cum start to fall down his back and onto the floor.

"You're hard, gay cock seems to say otherwise," Alfie laughed and then closed his locker, "tomorrow, 8pm. Do not disappoint me."

Christian was humiliated that Alfie knew he had a hard cock, why was I hard? I can't possibly have enjoyed that?!

He waited for Alfie to leave before going into the showers and washing the cum off of him.

Christian eventually got back but it was so late that Jane was already asleep, he just snuck in besides her and slept as well.

It seemed after finally cumming he managed to sleep easily.

The next day Jane was at work as normal, but after the blowjob he got the day before Christian didn't feel like a wank.

However, to try and make it up to her, he made her a nice meal which they enjoyed together.

When it got to 7.30pm Christian wondered whether to go to the gym or not.

Obviously I can go one gym session without wanting him! What am I saying, I don't want him at all! I'm straight! But no... why even risk it.

Christian had settled on not going, something that Jane was not happy about.

"Look Christian, I know you don't like that gym, but it's a huge waste of money if you just don't go." She moaned at him.

Eventually, Christian agreed to go the night after. Once again, another sexless night for the couple.