Gym Fantasy

Story Info
A trip to the gym turns into the unexpected.
3.9k words
4.69
44.8k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always enjoyed working out at home, by myself, but lately my routines had grown kind of stale, and I was looking to gain access to some different weight machines. My old weight set and bench could only do so much...

And so I browsed around and found a local gym that I had been frequenting on my days off work. I would always visit the gym late in the evening because there were less people, and I had always been more active in the night time anyways.

During one of my nightly visits, I had overheard two guys talking about a strong gay atmosphere at the gym, and I had noticed throughout the night that the two guys stayed very close when they were working out, sometimes touching each other when they would use the weight machines. I tried my best not to notice them, but they would sometimes look over at me when they were touching and it made me very uncomfortable. I had to leave the gym early that night.

For the next few days the image of the two guys at the gym kind of jumped around in my head and I found myself wrestling with strange thoughts, thoughts about being close to them, maybe being touched by them, and my dick would start to grow. One day in my shower at home I even thought of the two guys touching, and began touching myself, my cock rock hard, and I stroked myself off in the shower until I came and I stood there for a minute, under the hot water, unsure of this new feeling. I'm straight right? Why did that turn me on so much? I had been with a few women, but I had never felt so curious and intrigued like this. Something was up. And so I shut off the shower and climbed out, for the moment unsure if I would return to the gym or not.

But the next night, I was there, desperate to get back into my workout.

And this night, the gym was completely empty! I was relieved and began stretching and warming up. I got on the ground to do a few push ups and that's when someone else entered the gym. He was a bit taller than me, very strong body, tight clothes, shaggy hair like mine, and he walked past me as I was on the ground doing a few push ups. He set his gym back down next to a weight machine and began to stretch.

I continued to do a few sets of push ups, and I looked up briefly, and noticed that this new gym stranger was staring at me, watching my body. I looked back down at the ground and finished my sets, pretending like I didn't notice him looking at me.

I get up from the ground and look back at him, and he's already using a weight machine for his arms, looking unconcerned with me now. "Hm, that's good" I think.

My shoulder had been in a bit of pain lately, so I had decided to focus on lower body leg exercises, and so I move to a bench and lay down, my leg lifting up behind me and moving the weights. The other guy in the gym notices this and he leaves his machine, coming to the row machine directly behind me!

This makes me a little nervous, but I will not sacrifice my workout and leave early again, just because some people at this gym want to be strange.

I continue with my reps, but can feel his eyes on my ass as he uses the row machine and it begins to anger me slightly, yet slightly intrigues me... My head feeling light and very confused as I stand up from the bench, so I can readjust and move my other leg into the weights. I look over at this guy for a brief moment and he looks at me, smiling slightly as his strong arms grip the weights and pull.

I pretend like I don't notice him as I re position myself on the bench and begin lifting the weights with my other leg. "What am I doing here?" I think, "I should leave. I should just go home."

But I continued lifting the weights, and then suddenly, I can hear this guy walking towards me! I freeze up and lower the weights and can feel him hovering over me.

"Hey, relax. Just thought I'd show you the proper form on this thing, real quick, you don't want to hurt yourself."

I lay there motionless for a second, but then I half turn my head towards him and say "Ok, sure, I'm kind of new to these machines, so I could use the help."

He puts his hand on my leg and the other hand on my butt and I jump at the feeling.

"Hey, wait," I say.

"Relax, just gonna guide you into this weight set so that your leg is locked properly."

He shifts my leg into the weights and squeezes my left butt cheek slightly.

"Ok, hmm, just let me see here," he says. His voice is very soft and I can feel him looking me up and down, softly his hands pat at my leg and ass cheek as he moves me properly into the weights. I feel my body fill with goosebumps as his hand lays there on my ass. His hand glides up my ass, slowly (too slow) and grabs at my pants and boxers, pulling them down slightly, revealing my ass crack.

"Hey, stop!" I say, jerking forward. But this stranger's strong hands held me down softly and he said "Relax, just trying to help you use this machine properly. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." But my cock was starting to get hard and it was pressing against the bench below me. It was too late, I was already becoming "uncomfortable." And with that, he slowly pulled my pants and boxers back up, covering my ass crack. It made me shiver.

He backed away from me and said, "There you go, try a few reps like that."

And it did actually feel a lot better, my leg able to lift the weights with much more ease.

And the guy backed away from me as I continued to do a few reps, and he returned to his machine behind me.

I used the machine for another minute or so, though it was getting harder and harder to focus, my mind now dizzy, and then I stood up. The bulge in my pants was pretty obvious, so I turned away from the guy as I moved over to another machine, this time doing very lightweight chest flies, trying to work out some of the tension in my shoulder.

The stranger pretty much left me alone for the rest of my workout, although I kept noticing his eyes on me, and it took everything I had to focus on my workout, and push out any strange, sexual thoughts.

I pushed harder and harder through the weight sets, and soon my body began to glisten with sweat, and my shirt was getting sticky as well. I knew what I had to do! I had to shower! I had used the shower here several nights, it was no problem, but tonight I was really nervous, i was hoping that I wouldn't be harassed in there by anybody...

And so I waited until the stranger had his back turned towards me and then I crept away, out of the weight room, down the short hallway, and into the showers, entering a stall in the very back, dimly lit and almost impossible to see from the entrance. I stripped my sweaty clothes off quickly and moved the curtain aside, stepping into the large shower stall (I was constantly impressed with how roomy, and yet, private their showers were here. Could that be for some specific reason?)

I turned on the water and let warm water run over my body. It always felt so good after a workout to let your tight muscles relax under flowing water. I just sat there for a minute, the water running over my body, and then I heard the door to the shower room open!

Instantly I gulped and felt a tingle in my stomach, spreading down to my cock, causing it to twitch. I paid no attention though and kept my head forward, the water rushing over me, and that's when I heard the shower curtain next to me being opened and in stepped the stranger from earlier, completely naked (I was guessing, because I could only see his shoulders and head above the shower divider). He stepped forward and turned the water on, letting it run over his body.

I became very nervous and still, unsure what to do as the water ran over my body.

"Nothing like a shower after a good workout," he said, and I glanced over at him, just out of the corner of my eye. I could see him rubbing soap and water over his shoulders and upper chest. His chest was strong and defined, that's all I noticed and then I looked back at the wall in front of me, my breathing becoming heavy.

"Yep," I said, hoping he we would leave me alone, but curious what would happen if he didn't...

I pumped some soap into my hand and began to soap up my body, trying to ignore the fact that my cock was beginning to grow. "Oh god, what's happening?" I thought to myself.

"You know," the stranger said, "after a workout, it's really hard to soap up and clean every part of you, the muscles are so sore. It's really helpful to have someone else help out, to get those hard to reach places. I can help you out with that, you know like earlier with the weights."

Why would he say that? That's crazy. My head was getting very light and dizzy again. I looked over at him for a brief second, (he was staring at me, at my body!) but then I looked back at the wall ahead of me.

"No, I think i'm ok. I can handle it."

I kept my eyes forward, and then I heard his shower curtain open, and he walked out of his shower stall.

Good, I thought, maybe he took the hint and is leaving.

But then, I heard my shower curtain open behind me! and I nearly jump forward, still keeping my eyes on the wall in front of me.

I could leave now. I could turn around and brush past him, getting out of this gym. But for some reason, I don't. I don't move when I hear this stranger's wet footsteps getting closer to me. I'm too nervous to turn around, and my cock is growing.

He walks slowly towards me and his arm extends to the wall beside me, grabbing a wash cloth. He extends his other arm to pump soap into the wash cloth and this causes his leg to touch against the back of my leg lightly. I jolt and turn sideways to get a glimpse of this guy. His body is wet and rippling with muscles, he has toned pecs on his chest and a fully formed 6 pack. My eyes drop a little lower and get a glimpse of his cock, already beginning to get hard. I gulp and look quickly back at the wall in front of me, blushing. My breathing increases a little and my mouth begins to water for some reason. I'm nervous, and getting horny. Almost instantly

He positions his body behind me and presses his body lightly into me, his hardening cock resting on my ass, just barely touching. "Mmm" I moan very softy, the feeling of his skin touching me sends little shocks of pleasure through me.

He must've heard the moan because he said "You like that?" Pressing his body into mine, slightly more.

"I don't know," I say, honestly.

He moves both his hands around me and presses his cock into my ass slightly more, wringing out the wash cloth in front of me, some of the soap suds splashing against my cock. "Mmmm," I respond, this time moaning louder.

He places his left hand on my left hip (which feels amazing, his hands are so soft) and begins to move the wash cloth up my right leg, up my stomach and above my belly button (more soap suds dripping on my hardening cock), and then he takes the cloth in his left hand and does the same thing up and down my left leg, repeating this pattern slowly as water and soap drip on my cock, it begins to stand up erect and hard, my body feeling very hot.

I feel his cock growing as it rests between my ass cheeks, he pushes his body into me and says, "So, are you gay, bi?" Continuing to soap my stomach, upper legs and abs, causing my cock to pulse and grow.

"No, no," I say, still trying to fight these feelings. "I'm straight. You're just helping me get clean."

He takes the wash cloth and every so gently moves it to the underside of my raging cock, moving up from my balls all the way to my tip. I jerk forward in response, and he has to use his hands to grab my hips and steady me, his cock still hard against my ass.

"We're going to go with bi-curious," he says, laughing, his hands returning to soaping up my stomach.

What is going on here? My body is on fire, I feel so full of passion and desire, crazy with lust as my cock continues to grow and throb.

He moves the dripping washcloth up my stomach and begins to soak my chest with one hand as his other hand moves across my stomach, his cock now upright and pressing into my ass crack. He softly moves the washcloth over my chest muscles and rubs my stomach and upper crotch, his hand dangerously close to my cock. My head is dizzy, I can't think straight. I can only moan and bite my lip as his hands caress me. He leans forward and begins to kiss the side of my neck.

"What are you doing?" I say, barely able to get the words out, "W..we should stop."

"Relax. Just trying to relax you, get rid of any pressure from that workout."

He continues to kiss my neck, and then he lowers the wash cloth, dropping it on the ground.

"Hey!" I say, but he pays no mind. His hands travel down my sides and rest on my hips as he continues to kiss and lick my neck, softly humping his hard cock against my bubble butt. I moan and squirm under his touch.

His right hand finds my cock and I jump at the touch, his fingertips softly gripping my cock. And ever so slowly he begins to glide his hand up and down my cock, being very gentle. The sensation is amazing, I moan louder as he softly touches my cock, his other hand moving back up my stomach, massaging my chest

"Stop..." I say feebly, whispering, really not wanting him to stop though.

And his his hand moves up my chest and stops at my chin, tilting my head back towards him.

Our lips meet, very softly at first, as he continues to move his hand up and down my cock. His tongue forces it's way into my mouth and slides against my tongue. We begin making out very softly as his hands continue to touch me, jerking me off.

I moan into his kisses as our tongues slap against each other. His mouth is so hot and wet, it feels so good, so good to be kissing another guy. I'm beginning to lose any and all inhibitions as my cock grows and our tongues meet.

"Oh god, no," I think to myself. "This is hot. I'm starting to get very turned on here."

We make out like this for a few more moments, and then he turns me fully around, facing him, his hands resting on my shoulders. I look at him, slightly embarrassed as the water runs over us. And he stays like that for a minute, looking up and down my body as I look at him, his hard muscles and even harder cock, and then he presses his body against mine, our cocks mash against each other as we begin to kiss again.

His tongue continues to massage my tongue, it feels so good, naughty, raw. Both of us lost in the passion of our kisses.. His hands slide down the length of my back and stop at my ass, each hand of his resting on one of my ass cheeks. "Mmmm," I break our kiss for a moment to moan. It felt so good to have his hands on my soft ass cheeks. I had always had a bigger, bubble butt, almost like a chick's. It felt so amazing to have a set of strong hands on my ass, I felt so vulnerabe.

I let my hands run down the length of his strong back and rest above his ass, pulling him into me as our kisses become more intense.

His hands continued to massage and squeeze my ass, and I respond by forcing my tongue further into his mouth, fucking his mouth with my tongue. He squeezes my ass tighter and our cocks begin grinding and mashing together.

The feeling of his hard cock up against my body is driving me wild, as it presses against my stomach and abs. There's so much heat coming off of it. I have to touch it, I think to myself.

No, I can't. I shouldn't. But, it's like my fingers begin moving on their own. They slide down my friend's chest and abs, taking a minute to feel the hardness of his stomach muscles. He moans as my fingers continue down his smooth body and reach his cock, I take it softly in my hands.

"Yeah, that's it," he says, "stroke me."

I look at him and then back down at his cock and begin to move my fingers up and down the length of his shaft, very slowly. He moans again and arches his back, forcing his cock into my hand as I squeeze tighter. It feels so hard and warm in my hand, so powerful. I'm in awe at how good it feels to hold his cock, the feeling causes my own dick to swell even more. purple and hard up against his body.

I continue to softly stroke his cock and our tongues meet again, this time softer as we peck and lightly brush our tongues together. His hand slides down my stomach and squeezes at my abs. I shiver under his touch and his hand continues down, grabbing hold of my dick, which, at this point, is harder than it's ever been. I didn't know so much pleasure could come from merely touching and kissing one person, i'd never felt like this with a woman before.

His, soft strong hands grip my cock and work their way down, lightly squeezing at my balls. I lean into him, into his kisses. "Please don't" I say as his tongue is forced down my throat.

"You can't, I'm gonna cum." His hand continues jerking my cock slowly, and I continue to rub his cock, but it's getting harder and harder to focus my strokes, all of my concentration focused on the pleasure of him touching me, touching my cock! I was lost, in another dimension of pleasure as we jerked each other off, and the warm water ran over our bodies.

We stayed like this for a minute more, I was close to cumming and losing control, our moans turning into grunts as we kissed more viciously.

He turned me around and placed my hands on the wall, pumping soap into his hands.

His hands began to caress my chest and move down, sliding past my stomach and abs, down my sides, past my hips. I'm not sure what's happening exactly as Injust stand there, lost under his touch. His hands massaged the soap into my ass. I arched my back and moaned, I loved the feeling of his hands on my butt. He leaned in close to me, whispering.

"You know the soap here is special, it's safe to use as lube." And he began kissing my neck.

"What?" I thought to myself, and I could hear the stranger rubbing the soap over his dick, lathering it up good as he pressed his body into me, the tip of his dick trying to force it's way into my tight ass hole.

I was nervous so I moved slightly forward, my hands still on the wall, but he pressed back into me, saying, softly

"Relax. I just want to put the tip in, just until you cum, I want to appreciate your body, just a little more. You're so hot, so sexy," his kisses returning to my neck. "I'll be gentle."

I don't respond as the tip of his raging hard cock presses into my ass cheeks, forcing it's way into my tight hole. "Mmm" I arch my back as his hands grip my hips, his right hand sliding towards my cock.

His throbbing tip, wet with precum enters me softly and slowly, the feeling overwhelming me at first. I moan as his hand grips my cock and begins stroking, his other hand on my hip to stable himself. And he begins to move back and forth very slowly, softly fucking my ass, letting just the tip enter. I squirm, moan, lost in this feeling, I arch my back and moan as I'm softly jerked off and fucked.

And he picks up his rhythm a bit, sometimes leaning forward and kissing me on the neck again, forcing slightly more of his cock into me.

"Mmm" I moan, rubbing at my chest and stomach as his hand moves faster and faster over my dick, long hard pumps.

"I'm gonna cum..." I whisper it and the stranger pulls his cock from my ass, flipping me back around.

Our lips meet and the stranger jacks me off furiously, his hands a blur on my cock.

"Yeah, you like that?" he says, kissing at my neck.

I can't answer. I moan and grunt and feel my balls filling up and soon, I cum! I cum so much, all over myself, the stranger, the shower floor. And I sit there panting for a minute as the stranger presses his body against mine, jerking his hard cock viciously, his hands a blur as they slide up and down the shaft. He looks at me and moans as he masturbates, and I can tell he's close as he grabs hold of me with one arm.

And soon, he cums, load after load which hits my body and is washed off by rhe shower, down the drain.

12