Gym Idol Ch. 01

Story Info
A straight, skinny guy is obsessed with massive bodybuilder.
6.3k words
4.81
8.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting alone in the sauna, chilling after a mediocre workout when suddenly Mark walked in. He glanced at me, said hi, and sat down closer to the entrance, next to the hot stone stove.

My heart skipped a beat for a moment, and if I weren't in the sauna, I'd probably have broken out in a cold sweat. Mark made such an impression on me, and honestly, for some reason, I felt uneasy when he was around.

Mark was the most incredibly built guy I'd ever seen in my life, undoubtedly the biggest dude in our entire gym. He was extremely ripped and sculpted, definitely had to be a professional bodybuilder. There was no other option. It was hard to imagine someone building that kind of musculature just for a hobby without making a living from it.

Not gonna lie, this guy was... my gym idol? That's how I'd put it. Though someone on the outside might say Mark was my gym crush. But I wasn't gay. Sure, I could admit that Mark fascinated me, and he was damn good-looking with those muscles, a real life Giga Chad, but I didn't think there was anything gay about it. Did acknowledging that, say, Henry Cavill or Brad Pitt were insanely handsome make a straight guy gay? Probably not. It's a matter of recognizing their and your place on the attractiveness scale, at least that's how it seemed to me.

But I wouldn't deny that he fascinated me, and I often watched him in the gym. I mean, who wouldn't look at a guy doing bicep curls with weights that others were benching? And what he was benching, others probably couldn't deadlift. And when he did deadlifts, he was gathering plates from the entire gym, and the barbell was fighting for its life, bending under the weight. He was a beast in terms of raw power and strength.

And his silhouette... He must have weighed close to 260 pounds, yet his body was practically fat-free. Mark had the best shoulder-to-waist ratio imaginable. The perfect V-taper. His arms were huge, and his biceps stretched the sleeves of the oversized shirts he wore. His chest was gigantic, sticking out forward, and he could put something on it like on a shelf. Someone could sit on top of his pecs.

I saw him a few times shirtless and just in briefs in the locker room, and his abs and legs were as epic as they could be. The straight muscles were like cobblestones, protruding forward by a good inch. The obliques, on the other hand, were heavily sculpted and slanted in a way that accentuated his perfectly narrow waist. His thighs widened his frame again, looking like two pillars of super-hard muscles. In fact, his legs made his silhouette more resemble the letter X than V, if you know what I mean.

I was into bodybuilding, but mostly in theory. I was more of a fan than a practitioner; with my puny muscles, I couldn't pass for a bodybuilder in even the lightest weight class. I was short, and slim, weighing 145 pounds. I worked out, but with my student diet and average commitment, I couldn't expect significant gains.

In a showdown of physiques with Mark, even my most developed muscle, probably my thigh, would most likely lose to his... forearm.

Mark was an absolute specimen of manhood. I didn't know anything about him except his name, though he probably didn't know mine. We never talked beyond exchanging greetings or asking about weights. Just regular gym etiquette. Although, of course, he was always the one asking if he could use the weights next to me. I could only ask if I could continue to exist in his presence.

Um, that sounded pretty gay. But if someone held a gun to my head, I'd admit that Mark made me question my sexual orientation. Maybe I was a little bi? But I'd never been interested in other guys before. Was it Mark who made me feel that way? Hell if I knew, but I couldn't stop thinking about him.

There was another factor that pushed me in this direction. Did I mention that I saw Mark in the locker room a couple of times wearing only briefs?

Well, as if his muscles and GigaChad's face weren't enough to accentuate his masculinity, all indications were that Mark also had a huge cock.

Yes, his bulge was massive, spherical, and pushed the front of his boxers apart, hanging heavy. Once I saw him walking to the showers in just his underwear and his bulge swayed menacingly with every step he took. It was so big you might have thought he was stuffing it with something, but a closer look dispelled any illusions. Even through the fabric, the outline of the massive head of his dick was visible. It had to be, a guy like Mark had to have a huge dick. It couldn't have been otherwise.

And now I was sitting with him in a small, cramped room and we were completely naked except for the towels around our waists.

I peeked at his powerful muscles, even bigger than normal because they were pumped up after a workout. His chest was swollen, red, and just gigantic. He could squeeze my hand between his pecs if he flexed them.

I was having trouble breathing, but not because of the heated air in the sauna, although that probably didn't help. Even though there wasn't any reason for it, there was this palpable tension, at least I felt it in every fiber of my being. Mark sat there calmly, just chilling, while I was a bundle of nerves.

The silence between us was getting more and more awkward for me, and I was frantically thinking about what I could say to him that would sound natural. Unfortunately, I sucked at small talk and pretty much any interaction with other people, let alone with a god-like figure like Mark.

To my surprise, he broke the silence! He looked at me and said, "You're Tony, right?"

Wow! Did he know my name? But why? For what? Uh...

"Yeah, that's me," I replied like a dork and nervously chuckled.

Mark smiled like a movie star and nodded. He probably thought I was some airhead. Damn, shit, fuck, why did he have this effect on me?

"I see you've been spending a lot of time at the gym lately," he said casually.

He glanced at me meaningfully, or at least that's how it seemed to me. Definitely seemed like it. Or maybe not? Definitely didn't seem like it! Maybe he was suggesting that I was at the gym as much as he was? Because... shameful to admit, but it was true. I'd been at the gym for as long as Mark had his workout, secretly watching him and practically pretending to do my exercises. Did he notice? Oh, fuck, he definitely noticed.

"Um... yeah, I've been spending some time there. Got a lot of free time lately since I have fewer classes at college." That was partly true, so it came out pretty smoothly.

"What are you studying?" he asked in his low voice. Did I mention his voice was like an absolute boss? Yeah, how could it be anything else?

"Physical therapy. Senior year," I added, not sure why, maybe to avoid sounding like some whelp. Although I didn't think Mark was significantly older than me; in my opinion, he hadn't hit thirty yet.

"Oh! That's interesting. So, you know about massages and stuff?"

"Yeah, I'll admit, I'm pretty decent at it already," I replied, feeling somewhat confident in the conversation for the first time.

"Fuck, could use a massage. How much do you charge per session?" he asked with a slightly amused smile. "Or maybe you'll do it for free for a gym buddy? You know, for gaining some practice?"

He smiled, and everything indicated that he was joking, but with my neurotic spider-sense, I sensed some undertone in it.

"Hah, I'm not working as a masseur yet, but we can arrange something if you need massages."

Fuck. Did I seriously just say that? What got into me?

"Are you sure your boyfriend won't mind?" Mark asked, tilting his head slightly.

That question hit me like a slap in the face, along with a gust of hot air. Fuck! He thought I was gay. But I wasn't. I just... was incredibly fascinated by this insanely muscular guy and just offered him free massages...

"I don't have a boyfriend," I replied, then added quietly, "I'm not gay."

"Oh, sure thing," Mark replied, still wearing that slightly amused smile on his face.

I wasn't sure how to interpret it. Did he believe me that I wasn't gay? Did he take it as some weird flirtation on my part? Or - the most likely option - did he just figure I was some sissy weirdo who didn't know what he wanted?

"And you?" I asked softly, but Mark either didn't hear or purposefully ignored it.

I didn't even know what I wanted to ask. Whether he had a boyfriend or not? Whether he was gay? It didn't matter; I felt like a complete idiot.

Mark leaned back for a moment, resting more comfortably, his huge arms draped over the benches. He was gigantic and took up so much space. I feverishly debated whether to say something to keep the conversation going or to just bolt from the sauna and never show my face in that gym again when he suddenly asked.

"You mind if I pour some essential oils on these stones? I know not everyone likes such intense scents."

"Oh, no, go ahead. I don't mind," I replied quickly, feeling a bit thrown off.

So, Mark stood up and leaned over the heated stones, tipping a small vial. A cloud of steam appeared, and the sauna filled with the fresh scent of pine.

The moment he did so... his towel unraveled and fell to the floor! But Mark did not bend down to pick it up, curse, say oops, or react in any way to the accident.

He just stood there unmoved by his nakedness. I could see absolutely everything!

And there was a lot to see! Good Lord! His cock was huge, hanging heavy and low between his massive thighs. And although it was flaccid, it must have been at least six inches long. More than mine when erect! What the fuck! It was so unfair, but also... exciting. What an amazing sight.

Mark was equipped like a porn star, built like Mr. Olympia, and handsome like a movie star. The whole package. The epitome of the whole package. If any man was going to make me lean toward being gay, who else but Mark?

And there he was, naked in front of me, doing absolutely nothing about it. Of course, he had nothing to be ashamed of. On the contrary, it was others who should feel embarrassment combined with a sudden expression of admiration at his epic naked body. How do I know this? Because that's exactly how I felt. I felt like a mere mortal looking at the Greek god of sex, beauty, and strength. Just those three things.

When my brain made a critical error and all I could do was stare at those huge bulging muscles and the equally huge dick, Mark patiently poured oil on the stones and turned to me. A dominant smile was on his face.

Only then did I realize what had just happened, and I was suddenly overcome with fear. At first, I didn't even know why I was afraid, although I suspect that the fact that a huge naked guy was standing in front of me, strong enough to twist me into a human pretzel and defying gravity with such a monstrous dick, had something to do with it.

For a moment I stopped breathing, I just looked at Mark and something changed in his expression, as if it had softened. His smile was still predatory and intimidating. However, I thought the fear for my safety was unfounded. I didn't believe that Mark wanted to hurt me.

My fear was of something else. Of the unknown. Of submission. Of crossing a line from which there was no return. At the same time, I was afraid and... I partly wanted it.

While I sat paralyzed, Mark approached and stood in front of me. He filled my field of vision and I didn't know what to do with my eyes. My choices were either his cock, which seemed even bigger than before, his incredibly sculpted stomach and powerful chest, or his handsome face. I chose the latter.

"So how about those massages, Tony? Why don't you start now?" he asked, looking me straight in the eye. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that his pecs were bouncing.

"But... now? In what way? In the sauna?" I mumbled incoherently.

Mark laughed. "Don't stress so much, I won't hurt you. I know you've wanted to... let's say, touch these muscles for a long time." He looked down and winked at me again with his pecs. "I've seen how often and how intensely you watch me. I know those looks very well. I've seen it more than once, hah! I think you are a cute boy. I like guys like you."

"But... but I... am not gay," I said quietly, no longer believing it myself. I could feel the shell of being closeted cracking and pieces falling off.

Mark laughed again. "Damn, boy, it's fine. There is no shame in it. But if you're straight as an arrow, then there was no question."

"Wait!" I replied quickly and Mark burst out laughing again. He must have had a good laugh about my issues. "It's just... I've never been with another man. I never even thought about it... until I saw you."

"Now you will be. Stand up," he said in a tone that made my body rise before the thought of it entered my mind.

So I stood up, and then my face was at the level of his massive chest. Oh God, his one pectoral muscle was bigger than my head.

Mark grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to him. Damn, he was even hotter when he was being so dominant. And I felt so submissive. I had never felt that way in my life. He had control over me.

With his left hand he held my neck, with his right hand he grabbed my towel and ripped it off. I didn't react in any way, I just let him do it.

"I guess your dick hasn't been informed that you're not gay," he said with an amused smile, looking down.

I followed his gaze with mine and discovered without much surprise that my five inches of manhood were hard as steel. Mark, however, did not comment on my size, which I took with some satisfaction.

His cock, on the other hand, had increased in size; it was not yet fully hard, but it was sticking out and a thick vein had appeared on it. He looked a little scary if I was being honest.

"Wow," I whispered.

Mark smiled and pulled me by my neck, tilting my head back a little. And then he kissed me.

I was frozen for a moment, not knowing how I should feel about being kissed by a man for the first time. His lips were soft, though a little harder than those of the few girls I've had the chance to kiss in my life.

But I was the girl in the mix and that's how I felt. This feeling only intensified when Mark's tongue entered my mouth and pushed effortlessly through my tongue. After a moment, Mark broke the kiss and gave me a predatory smile.

"Do you like yoked guys? Bodybuilders?" he asked.

"Um... it's not like that... Only you made me so interested," I replied quietly.

I was hot and dizzy, but not because we were in a sauna. Mark's presence excited me like nothing I'd ever experienced before.

"Oh, only me? That's sweet," he replied, adding, "You can touch me, don't be afraid. I don't bite."

I laughed nervously. I nodded shyly and raised my hands to his huge chest.

Fuck! His muscles were hard and thick even when he wasn't flexing. I could barely squeeze them with my fingers, they were so hard. His skin was smooth and tight, covered with a layer of fresh sweat. I moved my hands over his chest, even more sensually than I wanted to, thinking about how many guys had done this before me. Or maybe girls, too? A guy like Mark could have had tons of boys and girls worshipping his amazing body.

Mark let me touch him and let go of my neck to relax. He took a deep breath and watched me from under his squinted eyelids.

"Can you flex your pecs?" I asked.

"Sure," he said with a satisfied look on his face.

He moved his hands slightly forward and, after a moment, pulled his chest in. His pectorals changed shape, bulging in some areas, sinking a bit in others, with visible striations in between. It looked epic!

I pushed my fingers in, but couldn't get them even a millimeter deep into his chest.

"Yeah, squeeze it, Tony. As hard as you can," he quipped, smiling amusedly all the while.

So I tried to squeeze his pecs, in various ways, but all failed. I might as well have tried squeezing a steel plate or a piece of concrete.

"Fuck, man, you're so huge," I whispered with some trepidation.

Mark flexed his chest a few times, literally pushing my hands away. His muscles slapped my palms. I didn't think it was possible to move my pecs like that.

"Kiss my pecs," he instructed, pulling me by the neck again.

Mark pressed my face into his swollen chest while holding my neck. He wasn't brutal, but his sheer size and strength made him not too gentle either. My face was pressed against his massive pecs and I clung to his smooth, heated, moist skin with my lips.

I wasted no time in covering his chest with passionate kisses. This was as gay as it could get, but at this point, I dropped the analysis. I discovered that I wanted to please Mark and do what he wanted. It made me feel like a little sissy slut and filled my chest with a strange, warm feeling of shame, but at the same time my cock was hard to the bone and letting out a trickle of pre-cum every now and then. I was aroused as never before.

As I stroked his chest, Mark hugged me and ran his hands down my back. His hands cupped my buttocks and then spread them apart, touching the place where no one had touched me before.

I moaned and moved nervously, but Mark continued to hold me in his embrace. His index finger made circles around my clenched anus. I looked at him pleadingly and afraid, and he smiled bossily.

"Relax, boy, I'm not going to hurt you... today. You're not ready," he mumbled, poking my asshole one last time. "But we'll get back to it, don't doubt it."

I just gasped and felt the overwhelming heat engulf my body. Mark wanted to fuck me and this caused ambivalent feelings in me. On the one hand I was scared to death and felt like a slut, but on the other hand... no one had ever expressed such a direct desire for me before. I had never felt so wanted and attractive. The girls I dated had never made me feel that way.

"Now kiss my bicep," he ordered, raising his right arm.

He clenched his fingers into a fist and slowly bent his arm at the elbow. The monstrous mountain of his biceps exploded in front of my eyes. His arm was bigger than my head, and the top of his biceps competed with his shoulder for total dominance. The circumference of his arm was certainly more than twenty inches. It was gigantic!

Mark smiled with satisfaction, seeing the impression it made on me, but then raised his eyebrows meaningfully. I knew what it meant - he had given me an order earlier and I stopped, shocked by the size of his biceps.

Quickly, I reached for his arm and tried to wrap my hands around his biceps. I couldn't do it. My hands were too small, my fingers too short, or his arm was just too big.

Mark brought his arm closer to my face and I quickly brought my lips to that steel-hard muscle. I began to kiss his bicep while Mark watched me closely. It was like kissing a stone made of human flesh.

"It's so huge," I told him.

"Fuck yeah, it is, baby," he replied, lowering his arm and grabbing my chin with his other hand. "I'll let you worship my muscles in the future, but it's getting too hot in here. We're almost done."

I nodded obediently and parted my lips involuntarily. Mark grinned and leaned down to kiss me. Again his tongue entered my mouth and effortlessly overpowered mine, pushing through and pressing against my palate. Fuck, he was fucking my mouth with his tongue.

He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me close. His hands began to explore my ass again, massaging and spreading my buttocks. It was very pleasant.

Our bodies came together and I felt his cock stab me in the stomach. I moaned into his mouth and Mark released me from his bear hug.

"Sit down," he said, pushing me down by the shoulder. I doubt he used much force, but the pressure was unstoppable.

I immediately obeyed his command and let out a gasp of surprise.

His cock...

His cock was now fully hard and gigantic, sticking up and literally in my face. It was huge, thick and long, with swollen veins. I've seen a few dicks in real life, in locker rooms and such, and quite a few in porn, but never one as big as Mark's. I've also never had one right in front of my face. Between Mark's legs dangled his testicles, equally impressive in size and fullness. The guy was equipped like a breeding bull.

12