Gym Jealousy Ch. 01

Story Info
Spiteful woman receives power to transform those around her.
3.5k words
4.29
6.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gym Jealousy

NOTE: I'm still working on my other pieces, just felt more inspired to publish the first part to this new story now. Look forward to seeing more of this and other pieces soon!

"Push! Keep pushing, Em. Two more!" Serena cheered as her friend and gym partner Emily used the leg press.

"Let me focus, gah, please," Em forced out between breaths, her forehead covered in sweat from the previous couple sets.

"Come on Em, one more. Easy as can be," the lean Asian girl said, watching as her friend's stockier legs quivered under the weight. Emily was fighting for the last rep, but was starting to fade with each half breath.

"FUCK," Emily exhaled in an exasperated roar, her legs bending back to the starting position, and the weighted foot pad sliding back down. Her chest heaved with each breath, sweat crowning her forehead and soaking the collar of her tee. It was her fourth trip with Serena, and she hadn't seen the inside of a gym since sophomore year of high school.

That was four years ago, when she was thin. Emily remembered being able to easily move the weight she had it set to. Now, it hardly moved at all. And what stung more was that she knew what had changed. Sophomore year of high school she was fit as could be. She ran cross-country for the school, but made weight-training an essential part of her day-to-day routine. Her diet throughout high school, and even into the sunset of senior year, was strict so she could keep her athletic skill sharp and her body even sharper. All the way through graduation, the girl kept on top of her fitness, and her toned appearance was proof.

That was until freshman year. The brunette had less time to go to the gym due to her studies. She came home tired and hungry from the walk to her classes, and spent more time than ever napping, lounging, or eating. As freshman year at uni progressed, she gave up the gym entirely. As the weeks progressed, Emily watched as all she'd worked hard for slowly faded. Her toned musculature was the first to go, the defined muscles and abs fading into pliable, weak flesh.

Then, her breasts and ass grew. It was subtle at its start. She struggled pulling up her size small leggings, and her sports bra rode up her tits ever so slightly. At first, it was easy to cope with. Nothing wrong with a little more, she'd thought, staring at herself daily in her dorm mirror. Before long, Her leggings clung to the skin of her legs like shrink wrap, stretched to the point of nearly being see-through. Cellulite became more apparent up and down her legs, as was the physical jiggle of flesh she felt with each step. Her tits kept swelling to match, starting at a pert B cup before uni, and reaching somewhere around an E by the end of freshman year. Her ability to cope grew fainter by the day as her tummy formed a pouch of fat over time, a far cry from the defined abs she'd had only a year previous. Over the course of the first year, the 100 pound track athlete had watched herself grow into a thick, untrained near 200 pound white girl with E cup tits, a fat ass, and softness all over.

The girl hated her current body image. She hated that she'd let herself fall this far, and hated how she felt. Despite the men she still had hitting on her, she felt like it was out of pity, or because they felt she was an easier lay than her friends. Her view on other people shifted dramatically, despising anyone who so much as mentioned her looks. She'd grown crass and spiteful, missing desperately the body she'd had only two years ago.

And that exact body type belonged to her friend Serena. The 5'2" Asian was everything Emily had been, and more. Her tan skin accentuated the ridges of her muscles and abs divinely. Emily's face at her current weight had still kept somewhat trim, yes, but Serena's was cut perfectly. She was cute, but with a defined jawline and cheekbones, she was hot as well. Her waist was trim, with a developed back that gave her a faint taper. The girl had practically no fat, save for in the most desirable places. But what Emily hated most were her friend's assets. Her perky B cup tits sat so nicely in the cropped top she sported now. Her ass was shapely and perky, and the way her tight-fitting short-shorts hugged it now drew the gazes of countless other gymgoers. Her body was something any girl would kill for: toned with just enough weight in the areas that mattered. It irked Emily in a way that she hadn't felt before.

The girls had met in a Biology 200-level course, as they were each other's assigned lab partner. Emily, being the more studious of the two, had done everything for her partner, who instead spent the period flirting with boys from other lab groups. It bothered Emily to such an excruciating degree as she'd done the same thing in classes when she was thin. To now be on the other end of the workload because of her looks was downright humiliating. Evidently, their work relationship caused Emily to hold a good amount of ire toward Serena. In an odd, nearly infuriating twist, however, Serena liked having Emily around, and decided to become friendly with the curvy girl.

Emily, begrudgingly, became friendly with the athlete. However, it quickly became obvious how charitable and ingenuine Serena's friendship really was. She didn't want to be her friend, Emily believed, she just felt bad. This is a fucking charity, she thought, like she's helping someone less fortunate. The thought burned in her skull with each interaction and text the two had. I'm not a friend to her, she thought, I'm a case she thinks she can help.

She then remembered the reason why she'd befriended many an unattractive girl in high school. The slim Emily kept a thicker or less conventionally cute girl around her nearly all the time. It made Emily pop. What's one bombshell in a group totally comprised of them? Ignored. But what is a bombshell in a group of her less cute peers? A diamond in the rough.

Now, she thought, she was the rough. She was around to make the fit girl stand out. Her, and her muffin top, stretch-marked, squishy body. As much as she hated those around her, she despised her body the most.

And in Emily's mind, Serena's invitation to accompany her to the gym only cemented these ideas of superficial friendship, whether they were true or not. Emily held a grudge for the girl that only grew with each session the two had. The way she coached her, as if she couldn't do it herself. The way she looked at her like she was some pet project. It pissed Emily off endlessly.

"Almost had it, Em," Serena said to her breathless friend.

"Yeah."

"Maybe we could knock the weight down next time, so you can get a little more range of motion?"

Emily glared at the Asian girl with embers in her eyes, though gave up and stared down when she figured the girl was too ditzy to ever pick up on it. "No, I can do it."

Serena didn't reply for a few moments, causing the brunette to look up once more. She watched as her classmate's eyes tracked something (or someone) moving from one side of the gym to the other. She held them on target for a good couple moments or so.

"Yeah, that's great. Hey, I'm gonna go do something real quick, you can get started on calf raises if you want," she said half-mindedly, eyes never moving. She didn't wait for a reply before picking up her metal water bottle and walking off toward whatever she saw.

Speechless, the thick girl remained on the leg press, unable to process what had just taken place. She hated the girl's company, but for her to just get up and walk off? And for what? Her legs shaky and hurting, she slowly slid off the pad and stood, looking over the machine in the general direction her partner had gone. She scanned briefly before catching the girl's black, purple highlighted hair near the squat racks. Next to her was an attractive, well-built, taller man. She smiled and twirled her hair in her finger, chatting with him as he racked plates onto the bar. Emily spotted her shamelessly pop her cleavage up when the man looked away.

She just gets up, walks off, and goes to flirt with some himbo? Are you fucking serious? Emily's rage started to bubble over in a way that she knew didn't make sense. It should've been a blessing for this girl to finally take the hint and fuck off. But to do it so rudely? Like I'm worth nothing? That part seared her like a brand to the ass. So much that she felt herself nearly grow red in the face.

Reminded of the sweat that adorned her pale skin, Emily resigned to visit the bathroom to wash up. She hoped it would help her cool off, but knew that was a lost cause. The only obstacle on the way was that she had to walk by the two, Serena flirting with the other in a way that made her want to vomit.

As she approached, Serena gave her a half smile as she walked by. The blonde man she stood across from stared her up and down, before turning to Serena and whispering something in her ear. Serena chuckled briefly, before whispering a reply. All the while, Emily pretended not to notice as they stared her down, laughing amongst each other. Irked beyond compare, the plus-sized brunette stormed into the bathroom.

The chatter and clangs of the gym became muffled as she walked around the bend and into the massive room. Beaming straight for the sink, she turned the faucet and splashed her face. She looked in the mirror at herself, her pale cheeks a rosy red. Studying the same face she saw every morning, the brunette hair, the sky blue eyes, and the freckled nose, all of it. She gripped the counter to the point her knuckles went white. Ugly. Fucking fat and ugly, she thought. That should be me out there. She turned off the faucet, and dabbed herself down with hand towels.

Breathing in deeply, she slowed her heartbeat and brought herself down a tad. Once calmer, Emily stood for a moment and picked up on the stillness of her surroundings. The muffled noise of the gym was almost completely inaudible. Not a single soul had come in or gone out of the dimly lit room for as long as she'd been there.

She glanced around once more, starting to feel a tad uneasy about it. The lights in the windowless room flickered, before all but the one above her shut off in a cascade of darkness. Emily gasped. Something was off. The air felt cold, and dead. The room was pitch black, save for the small patch of light she stood in.

Emily heard her heartbeat pick up. She placed a hand over her chest, trying to soothe herself. I should leave. I should probably -

"Be calm," a feminine voice whispered, "I mean you no harm."

Her eyes went wide and her nostrils flared as she stared down into the sink. Her eyes locked on the faucet as it dripped slowly. She moved her hand to cover her mouth, trying to silence her breathing.

"You are a covetous one, you know. The thoughts you carry now are...delicious," the voice hissed. Emily couldn't place from who or where the voice came, except for that it came from the dark.

Her mind was riddled with fear. Thoughts? She knows what I think? She pondered silently. I should run. Why aren't I running already?

What is she?

"You're right to have questions, Emily. It's adorable," the voice giggled in an off-pitch. "But that's not important right now. What is... is why I'm here, talking to you."

Emily swallowed hard, trying to remain as still as possible, but trembling meekly. The sweat returned to her brow, though faint. Her hand still covered her mouth but did little to muffle her quick, shallow breaths. The last light above her began to flicker every couple moments. Her gaze slowly drifted upwards and back to her own image. In the darkness behind her, she could make out the inky black silhouette of a figure, distorted to the point of barely looking human.

"And that is because," the voice paused. Emily locked her gaze on the figure in the reflection. Unable to hold her stare for long, she blinked. In the brief time her eyes were closed, a frigid cold sensation spread across her whole body, emanating from her shoulder. It spread to every inch of her form, causing her to shiver. Goosebumps rose across her skin. But she then felt a sort of numbness as she lost a feel for her own body. All sensations went mute. When next she opened her eyes and focused on the figure, it had warped to be standing directly behind her, towering over, with a pitch black, distorted hand planted firmly on the shoulder. Emily's breathing reached a climax, and she opened her mouth to scream. Nothing came out, as if the air had been sucked from her lungs. Then, the light flickered out and Emily stood in darkness.

"... I have a gift."

The numbness spread over her whole body. It felt like she no longer was in control of herself, like no matter how hard she willed it, she wouldn't be able to budge an inch. The girl was petrified, unable to scream and unable to move in the pitch black restroom. Her heavy breathing was the only stimuli she hadn't been deprived of, and it did little to soothe her as the numb feeling remained.

After what was only seconds, but felt like hours, the frigid numbness gave way. From the shoulder the hand had touched came a prickling sensation, akin to regaining sensation after circulation was cut. It crawled across her body like hundreds of tiny insects. First across her chest, over her breasts, then down her stomach, across her ass, down her legs, and over her feet. The sensation then worked its way upward, prickling her neck first before covering her face. Everything in her told her to scream with her newfound sensation, but something kept her motionless.

In moments, the sensation subsided. She stood perfectly still, reacclimating to the feeling of her body. She moved her hands to paw for the counter in the dark as she placed a tentative step forward. Her movements felt... easier? Finally finding the stone countertop of the sink, she grasped onto it as the light above her flickered back to life.

Her eyes adjusted to see the mirror. The figure was gone, leaving only the person in the reflection. She focused on the image more, felt her jaw go slack and her eyes widen.

Her face had thinned down, her cheekbones and jawline more pronounced. Her neck had slimmed as well. Her eyes drifted downward across her frame. The tee she wore before now draped over her baggily. She felt like she was swimming in the fabric. Raising her hands in front of her face, she saw how thin and dainty they had become, and looked down her arms to notice how much more defined they were. Running her hands tightly down her abdomen, she was met with taut muscle with little give. Her waistline had trimmed down, the belly pouch she had before now nonexistent. Emily cupped her breasts over the fabric, noticing that her bra still fit tight. Her tits were still an E cup. Angling her body to see her ass, she was awestruck at how it had been reshaped. Her leggings had been replaced with gym shorts, allowing her a greater appreciation for the change. Instead of the fat and cellulite that had given it size and texture before, it was smooth, pert, and sculpted in musculature. Overall, her thighs were toned and muscular, though not overly so.

It was her. Not the Emily she had been minutes ago, but an Emily that was thin, and muscular, just as she had been years ago. She felt tears build up in her eyes. She had missed this so, so much. The commotion had almost made her forget the presence of the entity in the room.

"A gift for you, girl. I've granted you the power to change into your ideal form. The body you possessed years ago, with some improvements. All from your own mind," the voice whispered. "Any change you imagine will become so in mere moments. Go on, give it a try yourself."

Locked in her own gaze, it took Emily a second or two to process its words. Seeing her plain, brunette hair, she knew it needed some livening up to match her new appearance. She closed her eyes, and thought hard of how she wanted it to be.

A warm tingling started in her scalp. The brunette opened her eyes to watch the process, still not believing it all was real. The tingling, pleasant and warm, started trickling down her head. She watched as a midnight black spread down from her roots slowly, matching the speed of the sensation. The black reached the ends of every strand, giving her a silky curtain of pitch dark hair. What about the - her thought was interrupted, as strands of a vibrant purple appeared sporadically throughout her new head of hair, giving her the highlights she'd envisioned seconds ago. She ran a slender hand through her wavy locks, looking as they ran through her fingers.

"And this isn't limited to your own body, Emily. Should you accept my gift, you will have the power to change the forms of those around you into any shape you desire on a whim. For better, or for worse."

This piqued Emily's interest. Anyone? She bit her lip, smirking as the being spoke. Almost unable to believe this as actually happening to her, she felt a sense of doubt. It felt, no, it was too good to be true.

"There's... there's gotta be a catch, right? And... why me? Why give me the ability to do..." her gaze drifted back to her body, becoming more enamored by herself with every passing second.

The being giggled in a way that felt both innocent and ... wrong.

"Because we both gain from this, silly. You use my gift in any way you see fit. Whether you accept or decline it, we will never speak again. Now..."

From the darkness behind Emily's small portion of the bathroom, a snake-like tendril made of pure black shadow slithered i's way onto the lit tiled floor by her foot. It was impossibly long, and she couldn't see where it came from as it hissed its way closer to her. She turned and backed up to sit atop the counter, leaning back and feeling her body shiver as she watched it move. Her heart raced as it stopped, then raised itself as a cobra would before striking. It stopped around the level of her midriff, and unfurled wretched fingers and a thumb from itself, as if emerging from a cocoon. It outstretched itself toward her, palm out.

"Do we have a deal?"

Emily looked at the shadowy hand in front of her, her eyes wide and concern etched into her expression. Yet, as its words reverberated in her mind, her fright started to subside for some other feeling. She looked at the back of her hand and down her arm, admiring how fatless and thinned down she had become thanks to this "gift". Oh, there's so much more I can do, she thought. Sure of her choice, she extended her own hand out to the shadowy appendage in front of her, locking grasps in a sealing handshake.

"Then it is done," spoke the entity louder than before, its voice echoing off the tiled floors and walls of the bathroom.

And, in a blink, her surroundings were back to normal. The music and conversation of the gym were loud and booming, the occasional slam of weights easily heard, and the lights were shining bright and without flicker. No traces of the being remained, and it was as if the encounter had never occurred. Though Emily knew this wasn't the case at all, eyeing her reformed body proudly. Her sizable tits sat perfectly on her frame, her waistline was slim, and her ass and thighs were molded with perfection. It was everything she had longed for for years, and yet, she had more on her mind. A sense of superiority had worked its way into her brain. A desire to cement the perfection of her own form over others. A need to change those around her.

The brunette grinned into the mirror with a look that could only be described as malicious.

I'm gonna have fun with this.