Gym Member Benefits Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexploits of a voracious redhead.
3.7k words
4.73
2.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts were pretty tender when Diana woke up Tuesday morning. As she suspected, there was noticeable bruising. On the inner, lower quadrants there were round bruises from Rob's thumbs, and there were multiple bruises on the outer hemispheres of both, from his fingers. The pain was a delicious reminder of the pleasure they represented, and she thought the bruises were sexy as hell. Her right nipple was also a bit swollen and raw; just another pleasant memento, as was the soreness in her crotch from the girth of Rob's member.

While their encounter had only lasted a couple of hours, Diana felt the warm glow of satiation. Still, she was already looking forward to their next get together; she just needed to do a little prepping to make sure that she could better enjoy it. She had an assortment of sex toys, one of which was a large, vibrating dildo that she had named "Big John.". It was longer than Rob's cock, but it was about the same girth. She would use Big John a few times over the course of the next couple of days so that she should be able to more comfortably accommodate and enjoy Rob's size Thursday night.

Diana worked as a Spanish interpreter and senior paralegal for a law firm that did a lot of work involving foreign affairs. She was an educated, professional woman, and she always looked and dressed the part for the office. She wore professional dresses, and she had a strict, personal policy of no romantic or sexual entanglements with anyone from work. That policy had served her well.

While she dressed conservatively for the office, she generally didn't wear panties. She liked the naughty feeling that it gave her, in a place where she was otherwise very well-behaved. Today would be one of the rare exceptions, however. She found that whenever she took a load as massive as the one that Rob had shot in her the night before, she would have some drainage over the course of the day after, and she didn't want that running down her leg and getting on her work clothes. She was glad of that decision, as she had a pretty decent crust forming in her panties by the end of the day. She could probably mitigate that problem by douching, but she didn't like the way those made her feel. Besides, the drainage was just another sexy reminder of what caused it.

Diana hadn't planned on any other sexual escapades over the next couple of nights; she was perfectly satisfied to wait for her next date with Rob. As it turned out, however, she received a text message from one of her regular hookups, who was in town for business, asking if she wanted to get together this evening. Under most circumstances she would have probably taken a pass, but this guy was special.

Ryan was a corporate lawyer that she met at the gym a couple of years ago. He did a lot of work with weights, and he had the muscles and chiseled physique to show for it. On top of being extremely attractive, he was well hung and had amazing stamina. He was married, but he and his wife, Danielle, had an open relationship; at least she was okay with him getting some strange when he travelled. Diana knew this because she had met Danielle when she was travelling with Ryan, and she and Danielle had actually slept together during a couple of their visits. She and Danielle had actually been planning to get together for a girls-only visit, but they hadn't gotten around to pulling the trigger on that yet.

Diana would have been especially delighted if Danielle had been with Ryan on this trip, but he told her that Danielle couldn't make it this time. Still, Ryan was worth skipping her evening workout, which she would need to do because their sessions usually lasted somewhere between 6-8 hours. As religious as he was about his workouts, she always felt flattered to know that he would skip one to spend the evening with her, too.

Diana arrived at Ryan's room at The Hilton at about 5:30. He opened the door and stepped aside to allow her past. Before the door had even clicked shut, Ryan wrapped his arms around Diana's waist from behind, drawing her ass up against his crotch, and he began kissing her neck. Diana could feel the bulge of his erection digging into her ass, through her dress and his bath robe, and she began grinding against it. Not a word had been spoken by either of them at this point.

Ryan undid the sash around Diana's waist and began unbuttoning the front of her dress, from behind. She shrugged the dress off, allowing it to fall the floor, and stepped out of it, wearing only her panties and the high heels she had worn to work. Ryan was surprised that she was wearing panties, but when she turned to face him he saw the bruising on her breasts and he understood.

"That must have been some load, last night." he commented, grinning.

"It was." She replied. "I hope you don't mind."

She had cleaned up one final time before leaving work and could have ditched the panties, but she knew that Ryan was turned on by knowing that she had just been with someone else; he would have been really happy with sloppy seconds, but the bruising, the evidence found in her panties, and the conversation they would have about it would serve to get his motor running.

"Tell me about him." he said, as he led her to the bed and pushed her down, onto her back.

He spread her legs and crawled up to place his nose in her crotch, inhaling deeply as she started her account of the encounter with Rob. He loved the scent of a well-used pussy.

"Well, he isn't an overly-experienced or confident guy, but he has a really fat cock. It is quite a bit bigger around than yours, but not as long." she started. "He didn't last long, but I made him get me off several times before I let him have his."

"Did it hurt?" Ryan asked, as he began pulling her panties aside, to get to her box.

"It did." she answered. "I'm definitely going to have to do some prepping before our next get together in another couple of nights."

"Big John?" he asked.

She smiled, nodded, and replied "Yep. Big John."

"Mmmmm, crusty." he commented, as he began sliding Diana's panties off.

Ryan dipped his tongue as deeply into Diana's pussy as it would reach, lapping up her her juices for a couple of minutes, before shifting his attention upwards to her clitoris. She came several times within the first few minutes of the assault on her love button, and again when he moved up to suck, pinch, and bite her nipples.

"Tell me more about his cock." Ryan said to her, when he moved up to lie face-to-face with her.

"I absolutely thought he was going to split me in half." She told him. "And that may have been the biggest load I've ever had in me."

"I'm almost jealous." he replied. "But could he do this?"

With that, he flipped Diana over to where she was face-down on the bed, then straddled her legs, and began sliding his member through her thigh gap and rubbing the head of it along the length of her slit. He had placed his hands on top of hers, and she was completely immobilized. He owned her. In the next breath he pushed the head inside her and sank his rod into her up to the hilt.

She moaned loudly as the head pushed along her front wall. Part of the turn-on for her was that she was flat on her stomach with her legs together. She wasn't on her knees and she didn't raise her ass up to let him in. And he didn't need to use his hand to guide his rod into her box. He was experienced enough with his 10 inch cock to get it in without using his hands, and it was long enough and they fit together well enough for him to get it into her without her doing anything to let him in. The fact of the matter was that if he wanted to fuck her, he could, whether she cooperated or not, and that turned her on.

Ryan hadn't given Diana a chance to answer his question, but after the mind-shattering orgasm that she had after a couple of minutes of being repeatedly impaled by his member, she finally managed to say: "I don't think so."

Without giving her a chance to regain her wits, Ryan backed up and pulled Diana backwards, up onto her hands and knees. A moment later he drove his shaft back home, ramming it against her cervix. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her violently back towards him, and began mercilessly and repeatedly slapping her ass with his other hand.

The delicious combination of pleasure and pain caused her to involuntarily begin bucking her ass up and down, ramming the head of Ryan's cock against her cervix, over and over. She came 2 more times within a matter of about 90 seconds.

Unlike Rob, Ryan could pace himself and fuck her for hours without losing his load. And he did.

It was almost midnight by the time Ryan had his second orgasm, which Diana gave him with a deep throat blow job. He loved fucking her face, and he would grab handfuls of her hair, forcing his entire length down her throat when he came. His BJ's took a long time, and Diana would enjoy several orgasms from playing with herself while she sucked his dick. She found that most of the guys that she gave BJ's liked it best when the heads of their dicks were in her mouth, and they could feel her lapping and swallowing their loads, but Ryan like to shoot his loads deep down her throat.

She enjoyed the rough play with Ryan, and now she had a sore throat and a red, swollen handprint on her ass, that she was pretty sure was going to turn into a bruise, to commemorate their session. She was probably going to have some explaining to do with Rob when Thursday rolled around, unless they were somewhere really dark.

There hadn't been much talking once Ryan had pulled Diana up onto her knees; mostly just her moans and screams, and his grunts when he got off. They didn't need much talking though. That was the nature of their relationship. They only shared a few minutes of pillow talk before she got up to leave.

During their brief conversation, Ryan told Diana that Danielle had just found out she was expecting. They had been trying for a long time to get her pregnant, which Diana couldn't understand. Ryan always delivered a large load and it was as deep as he could get without giving her a hysterectomy. Whatever the case, he and Danielle were excited about their news.

"Danielle is still wanting to get down here to enjoy a solo visit with you." Ryan told her. "She's wanting to do that before she starts showing because she's concerned you might not find her attractive once she does."

"You let her know she has nothing to worry about. I'm actually looking forward to rubbing her baby bump while I eat her out." Diana told him.

And that was no lie. Diana found Danielle extremely attractive. Their encounters had been so easy and instinctual, and she had really hoped that Danielle would be with Ryan on this visit.

Before getting back up, Diana commented "I guess I'm going to need another pair of panties tomorrow."

Ryan chuckled and said "You know that my boys are going to be swimming around inside you for the next few days, don't you?"

"Yeah, I just hope that they get along OK with Rob's. I don't need any drama down there." she giggled.

A stream of cum started trickling down her leg as she stood up and started towards the bathroom. She picked up her already-crusty panties and took them with her to pee and wipe down with one of the room's bath towels. While she did like the feeling of cum running down her leg, she didn't want to get any on her work clothes, and she had forgotten to bring her gym bag with her from her car.

On the drive home, Diana decided she was going to use a couple of hours of PTO and go in late to work in the morning. It was already after 1:00, and she still had some work to do with Big John when she got home.

Once home, Diana drew a hot bath, and laid Big John next to her on the side of the tub. Ryan's comment about his boys swimming around inside her was echoing in her head. It had occurred to her before that there had been occasions where she would have sperm from 2 or 3 different men alive inside her, and it was kind of a turn on. She was thinking about that as she lubed up Big John and then started easing him into her cunt.

She spent about 30 minutes working with Big John, and she would take him to work with her to have a session during her lunch break. She would have another that night after her workout and another during lunch the following day at work, and hopefully she should be ready for Rob come Thursday night.

Fortunately the vibrator built into Big John was quiet. The difficult part was keeping herself quiet while using him. She didn't have to worry about that at home, of course, but it was a challenge in a bathroom stall at work. She would have to clasp her hand over her mouth and turn him off and take a pause if someone else came in. She hoped that she could find one of the private, executive restrooms empty, and take care of business without interruption. The work sessions weren't as long as she would like, but she had some large kegel balls that she was going to put inside her before leaving for work, and she hoped that would help some, too.

The next day at work just flew by. Diana's session with Big John was uninterrupted, and she had 3 good orgasms in the process. Her cunt was on a hair trigger when she started, just from having carried the kegel balls around inside her that morning. She had put them back in afterwards and her pussy was absolutely begging for mercy by the time she took them back out in the gym locker room that evening. She really enjoyed them, but she didn't put them back in after her workout.

Diana was tired and cut her workout down to 1 hour that evening, which got her home at about 7:15. She had a ham sandwich for supper, and then decided to unwind in the hot tub for a bit. She took Big John, a tube of KY jelly, and a large glass of wine out onto her patio to enjoy a soak.

Moments after settling in and beginning to sip her wine, Diana's housemate, Cathy, emerged from the house. She obviously had similar plans, though she was just carrying a glass of wine, but no dildo. She was naked and, aside from the glass of wine, carried only a bath towel. Of course Diana was naked, too. Both of them would regularly walk around the house naked, and thought nothing of it, though Cathy would let Diana know if her boyfriend was going to be visiting.

Cathy and Diana enjoyed a casual, sexual relationship. Diana had initially resisted because, like work, she didn't want any kind of drama in her home if some sort of problem started. But after living together a couple of years, they had developed a close relationship which, aided one night by a copious amount of wine, evolved into a sexual relationship.

Cathy was a very attractive woman. She stood 5'4", with a very full c-cup set of breasts and broad hips. She took care to eat healthy and she did yoga and went running several days a week, but she didn't have an athletic physique like Diana. She was softer around the edges, and had a very feminine aura. She had long, raven hair that nearly reached her ass. She kept a wide, v-shaped muff, but she kept her slit waxed bald, just as Diana did. In fact, they did each others' waxing.

Cathy didn't have any piercings yet, but Diana had convinced her to get her nipples and hood pierced, too. She told Cathy that if she took her boyfriend with her to watch her get it done, that she would get the fucking of her life afterwards. They had discussed whether Cathy should have the piercings done by a man or woman, and Diana was of a mind that her boyfriend would be most turned on if he watched another guy touching her. Cathy was looking forward to finding out.

As Cathy slid down into the hot tub, she noticed Big John on the edge of the hot tub.

"You have a big date planned?" she asked, making air quotation marks with her fingers.

Diana giggled. "Yes, and I've been doing my homework, trying to get ready for it."

"I'll be happy to help you with your homework if you'd like." Cathy offered, moving closer to Diana.

"That would be amazing." Diana replied.

The pair spent a few minutes talking about their day and drinking their wine, then Diana put her wine down, took Cathy into an embrace, and kissed her deeply.

Cathy put her wine glass down and then the pair became intertwined. Cathy rotated around to face Diana and straddled one of Diana's legs. As they continued to kiss, Cathy began grinding her cunt against Diana's leg. Diana grabbed handful of Cathy's ass and pulled her downward, helping increase the pressure and friction.

Cathy, in turn, began massaging Diana's clit, and working her fingers into Diana's box. Both women began moaning loudly; something their next door neighbor and his wife couldn't help but hear if they happened to be outside or had their windows open.

Cathy had her orgasm first, pausing momentarily as it passed, before finishing Diana off.

The pair continued to kiss tenderly in the afterglow. They really did love each other, and they had such a beautiful relationship. Diana could totally understand how women could levitate towards lesbianism. They connected so deeply on an emotional level, and the female body was such a beautiful thing.

After a few minutes, Cathy said "How about I help you with Big John now?"

Diana giggled and nodded her head, yes, pulling herself up out of the hot tub, to sit on the edge. As she did, Cathy noticed the bruising on her breasts and ass.

"Holy shit, babe, your girls have taken a helluva beating. And so's your ass. What all have you been up to?" she asked.

"Well, I hooked up with this guy with a super-thick cock a couple of nights ago, and in the excitement I over-encouraged him to squeeze my tits. You know how I love that." Diana explained. "And then Ryan texted me yesterday and wanted to hook up last night. He was pretty hard on my ass and hair.....not to mention my throat is pretty raw, too."

Diana had told Cathy all about Ryan in the past, as she did all of her hookups, so she needed no further explanation about him. But she prodded Diana for more about the thick guy.

Diana told Cathy that she had high hopes for fun with Rob, and that she needed to get stretched out a bit so that she could handle some pounding from him.

"Say no more." Cathy chuckled, as she lubed up Big John.

Diana had explained her use of Big John to Cathy during their intimate sharing in the past, but this would be Cathy's first time helping Diana with him. And while Diana knew that Cathy's boyfriend had a monster cock, she had no clue how unsympathetic that would make her towards Diana. She soon found out though, as Cathy rammed Big John into her cunt as far as he could go.

"Holy fuck!!" Diana shrieked.

"Cowboy up, bitch!" Cathy laughed, as she continued ramming Big John home.

The pain was excruciating, and Diana was starting to get angry, but that quickly changed when Cathy leaned down and started licking and sucking on Diana's clit. Pain and pleasure became so intertwined that Diana couldn't tell which was which. She started cumming over and over. After her fourth orgasm she started begging Cathy to stop. Cathy stopped, but not until after Diana's sixth orgasm. She then allowed Diana to slide her ass back over the edge and into the tub, but she kept Big John firmly in place, as far as he would go.

Cathy kissed Diana tenderly and told her "Love you, bitch."

"I'm not a bitch, I'm a slut." Replied Diana. "But I love you too."

The pair got out of the hot tub and Cathy joined Diana in her bed. Diana was absolutely wiped out, but she loved sleeping in Cathy's arms. Cathy insisted that Diana keep Big John buried in her twat, and Diana was too tired to argue with her. She was glad she hadn't when she woke up around 3:00 the next morning, as Cathy turned the vibrator on. Being woke up for an orgasm was a wonderful thing, especially when the person giving it to you asked for nothing in return. She drifted back off to sleep within seconds of cumming.

12