Gym Member Benefits Ch. 04

Story Info
Sexploits of a voracious redhead.
4k words
4.75
2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she expected, Diana was sore when she got out of bed the next morning. At least she was well-rested; she had slept like a rock. A good fucking by a cock like Rob's would do both to you.

Cathy was up, having breakfast as she was getting ready for work, when Diana emerged from her bedroom. She laughed out loud when she saw the way Diana was walking.

"I see Big John wasn't much help." Cathy snickered.

"I can't even imagine what kind of shape I would be in right now, had I not practiced for this date." Diana lamented.

Diana gave Cathy a brief synopsis of the evening, going into detail about their visit from the police.

Cathy horse-laughed at Diana's thorough account of the eyeful that she had given the officers. "Girl, you should see if you can find out who they are, and ask one or both of them out on a date." she cackled, as she slapped the table several times, hysterically.

Diana fixed herself a cream cheese bagel, then excused herself to finish getting ready for work. Getting ready for work included putting on some panties.

She had already planned the get together that evening with Charlie, as they worked out together at the gym the previous evening, including the involvement of his roommate, Carl. She texted him late in the morning to let him know that Rob would definitely be joining them.

The rest of the day flew by, and she was still just as sore by the end of the day as she had been when she woke up that morning. "I guess I'll just have to cowgirl up." she chuckled to herself.

A couple of hours before leaving the office, she sought out a private, executive restroom to perform an enema and clean up with some wipes. Diana enjoyed anal, and she wanted to make sure there were no embarrassing mishaps this evening, especially with an audience. She returned just before leaving to clean up again and remove her panties. As she had expected, the pair she had worn to the office was getting pretty funky by the end of the day.

"Tomorrow is going to be a real mess." she thought to herself.

Diana would run into the gym to change into her street clothes, as she didn't want to be seen in her slutty getup at her office.

Rob was already parked at the gym when Diana arrived, and he was floored when he saw her get out of her car. As hot as she was in her gym clothes and the clothes she had worn for their rendezvous, she was absolutely stunning in her business attire, with her hair pulled back into a pony tail. She looked so professional......so smart......so..... innocent? He would have never guessed in a million years what was behind this beautiful facade. This time it was his heart that was beginning to throb, instead of his penis.

"I am so screwed." he told himself.

As she started toward the gym to change clothes, she noticed Rob waiting in his car. The strength and confidence that she had been emanating instantly evaporated, as she smiled sheepishly and waved at him. He thought it was so strange that she seemed almost embarrassed for him to see her this way, when he was getting ready to see her dressed like a tramp, and then getting fucked by two other guys before he climbed on her. What the fuck was he getting himself into?

When she emerged from the gym, she was her usual, confident self. She was wearing a white golf skirt that barely covered her ass. Up top she was wearing a cutoff t-shirt, that was cut so short that her under boob was playing peek-a-boo, when her little titties bounced as she walked. Her nipples were rock hard, and their outline shown prominently through the thin t-shirt.

Not only was her confidence back, but she was obviously very pleased with the look on Rob's face when she opened the door and slid her fine ass onto the passenger seat of his car.

"You ready to have your mind blown? ..............and maybe your dick, too?" she asked, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelids.

"I..I..I think so." stammered Rob.

"Good." she replied. "Let's get moving."

Rob turned out of the parking lot and headed toward the university at Diana's direction. As he drove, he took the initiative and placed his hand on the inside of Diana's left thigh, and then slid it deliberately up to her crotch, where he started running his fingers through her pubes. Damn, he loved that beaver. Before Rob's hand had reached her crotch, she had started spreading her legs to grant him access. Diana's mound was already starting to get puffy, and he hadn't been playing with her pussy for more than a minute, when her juices started trickling from her slit. She took his hand and pushed Rob's fingers inside her sopping-wet sex. A few moments later, his fingers were squishing in and out of her box, and she started moaning and clamping her legs together as waves of pleasure ebbed and flowed.

She abruptly stopped him, though, pulling his fingers out and licking her juices from them. "Honey, I'm already so sore from last night. And I don't need you loosening me up any more with your fingers. I don't know if these boys are going to even feel a thing after the reaming you gave me, as it is." she said, playfully "And I'm barely able to feel them when I haven't had my cunt stretched."

She continued to suck on his fingers for a few moments, and the feeling transferred straight to his penis, as if he was getting a BJ. "She could probably make me cum, just by doing that." he thought to himself. After Diana finished cleaning Rob's fingers, he pulled her skirt up again and began running his fingers through her fiery beaver. She smiled at him and spread her legs a little farther.

"I told the boys to jerk off an hour or so before we get there, so that they won't be going off half-cocked, right out of the gate." Diana explained, bluntly. "I don't want this get together to last too long, but I want it to be worth our while."

About 15 minutes later, they were pulling into an apartment complex, just off the campus of the university. Diana directed Rob to the South end of the parking lot, and they ascended the stairs to the fourth floor apartment where the Charlie and Carl lived. The door opened before Diana had a chance to knock, and Charlie stepped back, inviting Diana and Rob inside. Once inside, Diana made introductions between Charlie, Carl, and Rob.

Rob was feeling very out of place, not to mention silly, being around 20 years these boys' senior, and getting ready to watch them fuck Diana. But Diana acted as if they were attending a backyard barbecue, displaying not a single hint of any type of awkwardness. Neither did she waste time or mince any words.

As soon as the door shut behind them, she shucked off her t-shirt and skirt.

"I know that you fellows are hard up for some pussy,." she began "but before I let you have any, you're going to have to get me off a few times. That's the price of the ride."

As she spoke, Charlie moved up behind Diana and began kissing her on her neck, and reached around to caress her bruised breasts. He then transitioned to pinching and rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Diana tilted her head to grant him access to her beautiful, long neck, and let out a series of soft moans. Charlie worked his way up her neck to meet her waiting lips, and her moans became muffled as they began kissing.

Rob was surprised at the feelings that he had about the kissing. He had been preparing himself to see these boys fucking Diana, and to perhaps see her sucking their dicks, but there was something that seemed so much more personal about her kissing someone else, especially as she moaned into Charlie's mouth, as she had Rob's the night before. He hadn't even considered the kissing issue, while trying to imagine how this was going to go. He could feel the old green-eyed jealousy monster clawing its way to the surface.

Carl, who was a wiry, pasty-looking fellow, that would benefit greatly by going to the gym to work out with Charlie, stepped up to face Diana, and knelt down to kiss and lick her swollen sex. Diana opened up her legs to allow Carl as much access as she could, while still standing, and her knees began threatening to buckle as he licked her.

The attention that she was simultaneously receiving from two men got Diana's motor revving, and she had her first orgasm within a couple of short minutes.

After cumming, Diana pulled her lips from Charlie's, and beckoned Carl to stand up. "Boys, let's move to the bedroom." she instructed. "And get your clothes off; both of you."

Both of the young men began stripping their clothes off, and were naked by the time they reached the bedroom. Rob followed the trio, without having to be told.

Inside the bedroom, Diana pushed Charlie onto the bed. He rolled over onto his back and scooted toward the head of the bed, without instruction. It appeared obvious to Rob that Charlie already knew how things were supposed to proceed.

Diana crawled over top of Charlie and stopped when her crotch was positioned over his erect cock. Charlie was lucky if his member was 6 inches long, and it was nowhere near as big around as Rob's. Rob found himself wondering if Charlie was going to do anything for her.

As she lowered herself slowly onto Charlie's modest member, she reached down and guided it into herself with her right hand. "Remember, neither one of you cum until I'm on my back. I don't want to lose a single drop." she said, addressing both Charlie and Carl.

"Carl, come here, honey." she instructed.

Carl climbed onto the bed and approached on his knees. She took his prick, which was a bit smaller, yet, in her mouth, and began slurping on it slowly. After a few moments she stopped, and he pulled away from her, his dick now coated with her saliva.

Carl moved around behind Diana, as she lowered her breasts to within reach of Charlie's eager lips. In what was obviously a choreographed arrangement, Diana arched her back, tilting her ass as far upwards as she could, without pulling off of Charlie's dick. Carl moved in and began inserting his cock slowly into Diana's waiting ass, as Charlie started sucking on her nipples. Now, with both of her barrels loaded, the trio began grinding slowly too and fro.

Even though the guys weren't well-endowed, and there wasn't much in and out movement, Diana was clearly experiencing ecstasy from the dual penetration. What started out as her moaning, quickly transitioned to screams. She came three times in as many minutes, pausing after each orgasm to caution the boys that it wasn't their turn yet.

After her third screaming orgasm, Diana called to Rob, telling him that she wanted his monster in her mouth. Rob moved awkwardly to the side of the bed, removed his shoes and clothing, and climbed onto the bed, on his knees, positioning his throbbing member to the right side of her face. Diana turned her face toward it and took it in, stretching her mouth once more to admit his bulbous glans.

The looks on Charlie and Carl's faces when they saw Rob's member, was priceless. They had both been with Diana for a menage a trois on a couple of occasions, they had both been around other naked men in gym locker rooms, and they'd seen men with monster cocks in porn videos, but they'd never seen an erection that large in person, much less one that would be sharing the same vagina they had. It was simultaneously amazing and intimidating.

Having now achieved "airtight" status, Diana's libido kicked into overdrive. She began grinding her pelvis against Charlie once more, and Carl drove his little guy as far and as hard into her ass as he could. While the boys were average to slightly under-average in size, the combination of both, in her ass and her cunt, was amazing. The feel of them stroking against each other through the wall between her ass and her pussy was ecstasy. With the added stimulation of Charlie sucking her left nipple, and the head of Rob's cock stretching her mouth open, she began screaming, though her screams were stifled by Rob's member. Her screaming, in turn, stimulated Rob further, causing his dick to become even tighter in her mouth. With all of the motion going on, Diana feared that she was going to dislocate her jaw. Within moments she climaxed again.

Diana pulled her mouth off of Rob's cock, with a "pop", and she nearly collapsed.

"OK fellows, time to change stations." Diana said, as she tried to catch her breath.

Carl pulled out of Diana's ass slowly, giving her already-bruised right cheek a hard slap as he did. Diana squealed and then began raising up onto her hands and knees, pulling off of Charlie's cock as she arose.

She rolled onto her right side and then onto her back, and reached above her head to grab one of the pillows at the head of the bed. Rob was surprised and, for a moment, puzzled, when Diana raised her ass up, off of the bed, and slid the pillow under it.

"Charlie, you're up. I know how badly you want this pussy." Diana said. "Don't worry about getting me off. Fill me with your load, but make sure to pull out slowly and carefully when you're done."

Diana spread her legs open for Charlie as he lined his cock up with her box. He wanted to give Diana a good orgasm with just his lone cock, but he knew it wasn't going to happen. As he entered her, she began talking to Charlie provocatively.

"That's what you needed, isn't it, baby? You need that pussy, don't you?" Diana asked.

"Yes, I do." Charlie answered. "I need it. It's so good."

Diana lay there on her back motionlessly and silently, as Charlie began pumping in and out of her. Charlie liked her impression of a dead fuck, and he was turned on even more when she would say something hurtful to him. They had an understanding about that.

"Come on, baby. I can't feel your little dick, but I know you have to be about ready to pop. Let mommy have it. Fill that sweet pussy with your load. You know you need to." she continued.

Charlie grunted, thrusting as far and deep into Diana's cunt as he could get, as he obediently unloaded inside her.

"Good boy." she told him, as he collapsed on top of her.

"Damn baby, your pussy is so good." Charlie told her.

They kissed tenderly for moment, then Diana reminded Charlie to pull out of her slowly. She didn't want to lose a single drop of baby batter before Rob had the chance to slide inside her.

Rob had to stifle a laugh when he heard Diana talking to Charlie like that. It was hard to imagine a man actually being turned on by having a woman talk to him like that. But he managed to keep a lid on it, for fear he'd piss Diana off. And whatever the case, it had obviously turned Charlie on when she had degraded him, and she was obviously happy to do it for him.

After carefully raising up off of her, Charlie moved up to lay beside Diana's right shoulder. As Carl moved into place and placed his penis inside her, Charlie began sucking on her right nipple. There was no way that Carl was going to be able to do anything for her, but he wasn't turned on by shaming like Charlie was. So Charlie helped him out by sucking on and playing with Diana's little tits while Carl fucked her. The moans Charlie brought out of her, served to turn Carl on. Carl would close his eyes and imagine that those moans were for him.

Carl liked the dirty talk, too, but his preference was a bit in the opposite direction from Charlie's. "Come on, stud." Diana began. "You wanna knock me up, don't you?"

"Mmmm hmmm." Carl grunted, as he pumped harder and harder.

"You wanna see my belly all swollen up with your baby inside me, don't you?" she asked, in an accusatory tone.

"MMMM HMMMM." he grunted, even louder.

"Then do it." Diana whispered into his ear. "Put your baby inside me."

Even though the boys had both masturbated before Diana came over, Carl popped as soon as she said that. While his penis was small, he pumped a respectable load into Diana. His orgasm went on for the better part of 10 seconds, and he shot rope after rope inside her. Diana could actually feel it, even though none of it was running out of her; the added elevation of the pillow had achieved her intended purpose.

"Careful, darling. Don't spill any on your way out." Diana cautioned Carl, as he began to pull out.

Rob, who had taken a seat in a chair in the corner of the bedroom, rose without being queued, and approached Diana from the foot of the bed. As he crawled up the bed, between her legs, he could see cum pooled up just inside her cunt, and a little dribbled on her bush.

"Slowly, babe." Diana said to Rob, as he lined his rod up with her slit. "Try not to squish it all out of me right away."

Rob nodded in acknowledgement, and began carefully sliding inside Diana. Her cunt was almost overflowing with hot, sticky jizz, and it turned Rob on, as she had predicted it would. It took him a while to slide his shaft all the way into her. Once there, he stayed still for a few moments. Charlie and Carl were both lying on the bed, one on each side of Diana. She would turn her head from one to the other, and kiss them, as they took turns sucking on her titties.

Diana's Cunt had never felt so full, but it would be feeling even fuller very shortly. She started moaning as Charlie and Carl did their work. Rob was prompted to start shoving his cock as far as he could get it into Diana, but he didn't pull out; he would press in and release. The combination of his cock stuffing her cunt, packed in all of that cum, and the boys sucking on her nipples and taking turns smothering her moans with their mouths was overpowering. After a few minutes Diana began experiencing the contraction-like, aftershock orgasms that she had experienced for the first time in her life, with Rob the night before. She found herself nearly doubling over as she came again, but she was held down by the combined weight of three men on top of her.

After a couple more orgasms Diana lay there panting, and told Rob "Darling, it's your turn. Give me your load."

With all of the stimulation, Rob was beyond ready to unload, so he began pumping in and out of her. As he did, Charlie and Carl's loads began gushing out around his cock, causing a loud suctioning noise as he started to drive her. Their cum made an amazing lubricant. As his climax approached, Rob began hammering his cock into Diana harder and harder. When he came, he rammed himself as far inside her as he could get, and stayed buried, as he pumped his load into her. As she felt Rob's load pushing out of her slit, around his cock, Diana experienced her last orgasm of the evening as well.

As their breathing slowed and their heart rates returned to normal, Diana locked her beautiful green eyes with Rob's gaze. They just gazed at each other silently for a few moments before Diana smiled, almost sweetly, instead of just naughtily. But then the naughtiness returned, as she reminded Rob to pull out slowly.

Diana turned to Charlie as Rob carefully pulled out, and asked him to be a dear and bring her gym bag into the bedroom. He gladly obliged her, placing the bag on the bed next to her. Diana pulled a tight pair of boy short style panties from the bag and slid them over her feet and pulled them up, while her ass was still elevated on the pillow. There were massive amounts of cum smeared all around her pussy and in her bush, and cum running out of her slit and own through the crack of her ass. She appeared to be sealing it all in place. After she had her panties in place, she stood up and made her way back into the living room with her gym back, to collect her clothes.

"Rob, let's go find something to eat." she said. "I am famished."

Rob would have expected the same kind of casual demeanor if the group had just finished playing a few rounds of putt-putt golf together. He quickly got dressed, and Diana said goodnight to the boys. A few moments later they were headed to Taco Bell for a late meal.

As they were in the car, on their way to get food, Diana pulled her skirt up to where the saturated, sopping, sticky crotch of her panties were visible. She looked Rob in the eyes as she giggled and commented "I love being a cum dumpster. And I love being a cum slut. Rob, tell me I'm your cum slut. I want to hear you say it."

12