Gym Milf Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,518 Followers

Did she say husband? He thought to himself.

The man stuck his hand out to shake Chris's. Suddenly Chris's airway felt like it had closed off. He was tall, taller than Chris even. And he was handsome too. He dressed nicely, although his adidas shirt looked like it had probably fit better twenty pounds prior. He carried a little gut with him.

"I hope you don't mind Chris. He didn't have to go into work today, so I thought I would bring him with me." Katie said, "It's so rare for us to have a whole day together."

"That's great. The more the merrier." Chris lied through his teeth. "Nice to meet you sir."

"Nice to meet you. I guess I owe you a 'thank you'". He said, "Katie you didn't tell me how young he was. From the way you were talking about him I was expecting a man."

Chris hated him already. But he merely laughed in response.

"I'm only joking." Jordan said.

"Well let's get started, shall we?" Chris suggested.

Katie wondered if Chris truly didn't mind that she had brought Jordan along. In truth she preferred to work out without Jordan. He made her feel insecure about herself when she exercised around him. She had not expected him to accept her invitation to come with her because he usually preferred to spend his time on the couch during his days off.

Jordan and Katie followed Chris through the gym and past a large divider that hung from the ceiling which separated the open gym into another section.

"What are we doing first?" Katie asked.

"Squats." Chris answered, and he began setting up two different racks, one for each of them.

The Barbie doll was set up on one of the many metal squat racks in the room.

"Woh." Chris heard Jordan say under his breath when he noticed the blonde bimbo.

"So, what do you do for work?" Chris asked Jordan.

"I'm in banking, loans, finance. Complicated stuff."

Chris disliked him even more. Once the two stations were set up, Chris demonstrated the proper way to squat and suggested a weight to start with. Jordan loaded his bar with heavy weight, put in his headphones and lifted the barbell off the rack. Katie added some extra weight to her bar as well.

"It's not a competition. Don't feel like you have to keep up with he-man over there." Chris warned her, referring to Jordan who was struggling to stand back up.

"I'll be fine, I actually squat and do these lifts fairly often." She said, "this is more for Jordan since he hardly ever comes." She whispered and then winked at Chris.

After doing just two reps Jordan gave up and decided to take a breather. He stood next to Chris and breathed heavily. Katie positioned the barbell so that it rested on her traps and stepped back from the rack. Chris watched as she bent at the knees and lowered her heart shaped ass all the way until it was nearly touching the ground. Then she exploded upwards, squeezing her glutes and thrusting forward when she reached the top. All while maintaining a straight back. Then she repeated the motion.

Perfect posture. Chris was amazed.

Chris watched from behind as Katie's muscular legs and butt worked to lower the bar and then lift it back up. His eyes followed her firm ass as it traveled up and down, in and out. At the lowest part of her squat, when her full ass cheeks were straining the most against the sheer fabric of her shorts Chris noticed her shorts became slightly transparent. She was wearing a thong.

Blood began leaving Chris's major muscle groups and started filling his ever-growing erection. He was grateful for his restrictive compression shorts underwear, otherwise he would have found himself in an embarrassing situation.

"That is a nice piece of ass." Jordan said next to him.

Chris opened his mouth and was about to give an excuse about only watching for her form but then he noticed that Jordan was not looking at him or his wife. Rather he was staring at the Barbie doll who was in the middle of a set of squats. Her short shorts were wedged between her ass cheeks, revealing even more of her firm little tush.

"Ah yeah." Jordan said, mostly to himself as he openly gawked.

Chris returned his attention back to Katie who was finishing up her set.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Honestly, that was perfect. Are you sure you're not a certified trainer yourself?" Chris said.

She laughed and then noticed Jordan's mesmerized state with the young girl doing squats on another rack. Jordan made no attempt to conceal his peeping and it was obvious to everyone, but Chris pretended not to notice because he didn't want to embarrass Katie.

What should have been a very pleasant forty-five minutes for Chris ended up being complete torture. They did several more lifts after the squat. Deadlift, shoulder press, bent over back row. Katie executed them all perfectly. Chris felt like he had nothing he could teach her, he wondered why she ever had signed up for training in the first place. Chris watched her under the guise that he was making sure she maintained good posture. Watching her toned body perform the lifts was more than enough to keep him hard for the entire session and long afterwards as well. Even with his boner constrained beneath his compression shorts he had to stand at certain angles to make sure the bulge was not too noticeable beneath his thin basketball shorts.

Jordan made asinine comments the whole time. Katie should have felt more embarrassed about his behavior, but she had grown used to it after so many years of marriage.

I wore this stupid outfit for Jordan but he's too busy watching that blonde slut. She thought to herself.

Although, she had noticed that Chris did not seem as interested in the scantily clad blonde. Anytime she looked up at him he had been looking back down at her. She understood it was his job to watch his clients work out, but he didn't seem to be watching Jordan as closely as he had watched her. And really, he was the one with poor posture. Of course, she wasn't certain that Chris was gawking at her, but just in case he was, she made sure to bend extra low and keep her head high while doing back rows so that her heavy breasts dangled in a tantalizing manner. She also allowed Chris to demonstrate each lift even though she already knew how to do them because she enjoyed watching him lift the weights. He had taken extremely good care of his body and she admired it conspicuously.

Hell, if Jordan can openly stare at another woman's ass I shouldn't feel guilty for admiring someone else's athletic body. She justified to herself.

Finally, they were finished. Jordan had two large sweat stains underneath his arms. Katie looked the same as when she had first walked in.

"Great workout guys." Chris told them.

"See you next time." Jordan said, exhausted.

Hopefully not. Chris thought.

"Thanks again Chris." Katie said with a smile.

The young boy at the front desk raised his eyes above the magazine he was pretending to read in order to watch Katie as she left. As soon as she was gone he put the magazine down. Chris leaned against the desk and sighed.

"That is probably one of the hottest chicks to ever work out in this place." The boy said.

"Yeah." Chris agreed, "but next time you check her out, try not to make it so obvious."

"Shut up."

. .

Katie touched the water to check the temperature. It was nice and warm. She hadn't worked up much of a sweat, but she wanted to take a shower anyway.

Katie drizzled the peach scented wash over her naked body. She rubbed it into her skin and lathered herself up until she was covered in soapy suds. Then she stepped into the steaming stream of water and let it wash it all away. She cupped her breasts and massaged them gently. She closed her eyes to let the water wash over her face and was a little surprised when images of Chris filled her head.

You're probably nearly his mother's age, get him out of your head. She scolded herself.

She turned off the water and stepped out to dry. She wiped the steam from the bathroom mirror and looked at her own reflection. It's true what Jordan had said. She was not as young as she once was. Her skin was not as tight as it used to be, and her breasts were not quite as perky as they once were. She rested her hand on her waist and stuck her hip out.

But she thought she still looked good. She had managed to avoid any trace of cellulite. Many of her friends her age had not been so lucky. Many of her friends also told her frequently that they'd kill to have her ass. And sure, her tits weren't as perky as they were five years ago. But she still caught people sneaking glances at them occasionally.

She thought of Chris watching her while she did her back rows. Her nipples hardened, and she felt a small tingle between her legs. She was turned on. She decided that she would take advantage of this arousal and rock Jordan's world tonight. After all, she couldn't even remember the last time they had had sex. She went to her bedroom drawer and picked out the sexiest pair of panties she owned and a 32D lace bra. She called down the stairs to Jordan. Then she laid on the bed and attempted a sexy pose with her long hair sprawled out.

"Oh dear." Jordan said sounding annoyed when he walked into the bedroom, "I really don't have time."

"You don't have time for this?" She asked surprised.

"No. Stacy called from work and it looks like I'm going to have to go in tonight after all."

"But why?"

"I don't know, some kind of fire I have to put out." He said as he rummaged through his nightstand.

"Okay fine." She relented, "We'll make it a quickie."

"Sorry darling. I don't even have time for that." And with that he left.

Katie lay in the bed frustrated. She let out a sigh of anger as she heard the garage door open and close. Then she heard her daughter holler from downstairs.

"Mom! Can you help me with these math problems?"

"Of course, dear." She replied, "I'll be right down."

Katie got dressed and started down the stairs. She sometimes wondered if her marriage would have survived if she had never gotten pregnant with Hailey.

. .

Chris lowered the kickstand of his Harley and let Matt dismount before he swung his leg over the side.

"Do you have to hold on so tight?" Chris complained, "I swear you sweat more than any other person on the planet."

"Well sorry!" Matt responded, "maybe if I wasn't scared for my life while you weaved in and out of traffic I wouldn't perspire so much."

The two boys were on their way to a party but were stopping at the store to grab some drinks first. Chris normally hated having to give Matt rides to things like this because it almost guaranteed he was leaving the party alone, unless Matt was able to find a ride from someone else. But today Chris did not mind giving Matt a ride because he felt like he had been in a 'funk' ever since meeting Katie.

He realized it was unrealistic to think anything could have happened between them. He should have assumed she was married. But despite this, he hadn't been able to stop thinking about her.

Once inside, Matt grabbed his classic Monster energy drink and Chris chose a vitamin water.

"Those things are going to give you diabetes." Chris warned Matt.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Matt rolled his eye, "Oh my hot damn look at that."

Matt nudged Chris and pointed at the lady in front of them in line at the cashier. She had long brown hair that ran almost to the middle of her back. She had on heels and tight denim jeans that hugged her round ass. Her hips flared out and then back in at her thin waist.

"I would do unforgivable things to that ass man. I mean seriously, I would..." Matt went on a tangent about all the crude sexual acts he would perform if he was given the chance.

Wait a minute...Chris thought.

"Katie?"

The woman in front of them turned her head. Matt fell silent.

"Chris?" Katie said, "It's kind of weird to see you outside of the gym."

"Yeah I know right?" Chris laughed, "And who is this beautiful lady?"

Hailey was shyly cowering behind her Mom's legs.

"This is my daughter Hailey. She's a little quiet, and not feeling too well. I'm actually just picking up some Nyquil." She said, holding up the single item in her hand.

"Daughter?! Now way." He said surprised.

Chris never would have guessed that Katie was a mother. He hoped that she had not been offended by his surprise at this news. On the contrary, Katie felt complimented. Chris's surprise made her feel younger than she was.

"Hailey, this Man is mommy's hero. He saved me." Katie said to the quiet little girl.

"I'm no hero Hailey, your Mommy is one tough lady." Chris said smiling to the little girl, and she smiled back at him.

"Hey, I need to get back and do some more training with you." Katie said.

"Oh..uh yeah. Any time."

Katie thought he looked cute in normal street clothes. But his friend looked really young, it made her wonder if Chris was actually even younger than she originally thought he was. Then Katie began wondering how young was too young for her to find attractive before it got weird. She was called back to reality when the checker announced that she could help her next.

Katie felt her pockets and then cursed under her breath.

"I completely forgot my wallet at home." Katie said to the checker.

The checker looked back at her blankly as if to say, "What do you want me to do about it."

"Hey, don't worry about it Katie. I can get it." Chris said, handing his card to the checker.

"Are you sure? You don't have to do that." Katie said.

"Seriously, it's not a big deal."

"Thank you so much. I'll pay you back." She said.

"I know Jordan is good for it. After all he does banking, financing and other complicated things." He joked.

This caused Katie to laugh out loud and a couple people in the store craned their necks to see what was so funny. Chris blushed.

"Thanks again Chris. I'll see you soon." She said as she gave his arm a friendly squeeze.

"See you. Get better Hailey." He added as they left.

"Get better Hailey." Matt repeated in a mocking tone once they were gone.

Chris punched him in the arm.

"Ouch!"

Chris was glad that Katie had left before them. He did not want her to witness Matt riding 'bitch' on the back of his bike. But Katie did see because she had waited in the parking lot wanting to watch him leave. She couldn't help but laugh at the site of Chris's chubby friend holding onto him as they rode away. But then she frowned to herself because they both looked young doing so...much too young.

. .

Matt threw up another shot that hit the backboard but missed the rim entirely. Chris jumped for the rebound and took the ball up to the top of the key.

"I'll see you soon Chris." Matt mocked, trying to do his best impersonation of Katie.

Chris dribbled around him and put up an easy layup.

"Will you give that a rest already?" Chris asked.

"Dude, I just can't believe how she was all over you." Matt threw up another brick, "She seriously wants your dick."

"I wish." Chris took the ball to the top of the key, "She's married with a kid."

"I was picking up major vibes man. And holy shit she is hot as fuck."

Chris raised his arms to take a shot, but Matt fowled him hard and stole the ball.

"I didn't think she would be porn star worthy for you." Chris said.

"Are you kidding!?" Matt stopped dribbling to emphasize how serious his next statement was, "She has porn star written all over her. Her big ol' titties were fatter and rounder than this basketball!"

Matt took advantage of Chris's relaxed state and drove in for a layup.

"But she's also natural as hell." Matt continued, "She's like the perfect hybrid of Cosmetic and God given beauty. She looks too sexy to be real, yet authentic enough that she just might be, you know?"

Strangely, Matt made perfect sense and Chris understood his point exactly.

"You're a damn poet." Chris said, "now give me the ball."

Chris let Matt score a couple more baskets before he dunked it over the top of him to get the game winning point.

"You know I let you win right?" Matt said as they walked past the front desk.

"Hey, Chris." The boy at the desk said.

"Yeah?"

"A lady called earlier and scheduled a session with you for tomorrow... she had a sexy voice too." He added.

"Who was it?"

"She said her name was Katie." He said, "That's her, the hot one isn't it?"

"Try not to stare so hard when she comes in." Chris said, and Matt laughed.

"I would kill to be you." The boy said to Chris with wonder in his eyes.

"Wouldn't we all little man," Matt said, "Wouldn't we all?"

. .

"You're sure you can't come to the gym with me?" Katie asked her husband. "Hailey is at a friends so you don't need to watch her."

"Sorry doll. Stacy is buried at work right now and she needs my help to pound out a few things."

"Fine, tell Stacy I say hi." She put on her pouty face, but she was secretly glad for once that Jordan had to leave because she wanted to go by herself.

After Jordan had left she went to her walk-in closet.

What to wear? She wondered.

She was not going to wear anything as revealing as the last time, she wanted to feel comfortable. But she also wanted to look sexy if Chris was going to be watching her. She knew nothing was ever going to happen between them obviously, after all, she was a married woman. But it didn't hurt anyone to let him look she reasoned. In the end she decided to wear an outfit that was somewhere in between the greenbay packers sweater and the white sports bra.

Matt and the boy were jealous of Chris's next appointment. Matt had even decided to "workout" on the upper level at this time so he could watch how the session went from above. But Chris was not looking forward to it. Yes, Katie was extremely attractive and there seemed to be some sort of strange chemistry between them. But for all Chris knew that chemistry was one sided and she was a married. She would no doubt bring Jordan with her again and he would have to listen to his annoying comments while trying not to stare too hard at Katie's smoking hot body.

He reluctantly sat down at the table near the front desk once the time arrived for Katie's session. No sooner had he sat down then she walked through the entrance, she was a few minutes early, and once again she did not disappoint. The front desk boy was already sitting ready with his decoy magazine, although he failed to notice it was turned upside down.

She wore black baseball cap, a long brown pony tail hung through the hole in the back of the hat. With her hair free from her face; Chris, the front desk boy, and everyone in the gym had a perfect view of her divine face. The rest of her outfit was more conservative than last time.

Her top was a black long sleeve, spandex type material. It covered nearly her whole top but was skin tight, so you could still see the spherical shape of her copious bosom. The neckline was also fairly modest but her massive cans created so much cleavage that even with the modest neckline you could still see some cleavage. Her black leggings matched the rest of her outfit and were also skin tight and went to her mid-calf. They made her long legs appear even longer.

She smiled and gave Chris a friendly wave when she saw him. He returned the smile.

"I hope you've got something tough planned for us today." She said and playfully punched him in the arm.

"Where's Jordan?"

"Not coming. It's just me today." She said.

A big grin spread across Chris's face at this news.

"Don't be so disappointed." She teased.

"Oh, uh yeah." He muttered, "It's just now we can do a real workout." He joked back.

jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,518 Followers