Gym Rats Ch. 03: Abbi's Apology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbi was surprised. More that he had chosen to cum on her face than anything. She stood up, walking over to his discarded shirt to wipe herself off. She glanced back at him, seeing his relaxed posture. He looked happy, and she felt a warmth grow in her own stomach, knowing she was the source of his pleasure. "Been a while since you've had your cock sucked? I don't even know if you can call it that... I honestly didn't peg you for the kind of guy that likes to fuck faces like that... but you definitely do like it rough."

Scott looked over at her, eyes wide. "That's okay, isn't it? You seemed to keep up pretty well."

Abbi nodded, trying to make sure she'd wiped all the cum off her face. "Yeah... it was kind of fun to see how into it you got. I think I'm going to need some practice though; you were a lot rougher than I've had in the past."

He smiled and winked. "We've got plenty of time for that!"

Scott motioned her toward him, and Abbi moved closer on command. He leaned in, kissing her deeply. His hand dropped sliding inter her pants, fingers quickly exploring between her legs. Again, he found her sopping wet.

Scott started to tease her clit slowly, looking into her eyes. "That turned you on." He stated, confidently grinning at her.

Abbi blushed, both at the implication of how aroused the act had made her and the playful teasing of her body. "Yeah, I liked pretty much everything about that." She leaned her hips against his teasing hand, feeling the pull of her leggings holding her tight against him. Her hips started to grind slowly, showing how needy she was growing.

Scott contemplated what to do with her. He cursed himself for cumming, as he realized he could have taken the opportunity to fuck her. Her clit was so swollen, his finger dancing around it caused her to tremble. He wondered if she was always this horny, or if the newness of the situation was just getting her libido a little hotter.

"I should make you wait." He cooed, leaning in to kiss her neck gently. "I should make you sit down and wait until you can take my cock again."

Abbi let out a little whimper, leaning hard against his hand, her whole body starting to warm up. "I don't know if I can wait." She whimpered; eyes wide as she gazed at him.

He felt his cock twitch, but he knew it wasn't going to get hard again, not that quickly. He looked down at her, watching the longing look in her eyes. Her gaze made him feel alive.

Scott slid his hand out of her pants, moving up her body to grab her breasts, giving a gentle squeeze. He teased her nipples, watching as she squirmed in his hands. He pinched her nipples hard, hoping to give her little pangs of pain. He liked watching her squirm. She was so strong, and there was something so humbling about having her there letting herself be vulnerable with him.

"Go wash your face up properly." He let her breasts go, reaching down to give her ass a hard smack. "Let's get our workout in... the faster you get your lifts in, the faster you get fucked."

Abbi moved back into the house quickly, eager at the proposition. She'd never been so excited to work out.

-----

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! Please leave any comments or feedback you'd like to share! I appreciate you taking the time to read and look forward to bringing you more chapters in the future.

12