Gym Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was all going well but I thought it was only fair to try out some other equipment. I tapped her on the shoulder and pointed over at the wall. It was the bicep pull machine I had been using earlier. She slid off me, drops of moisture spraying everywhere (I'm not sure that's what they have in mind when they ask you to clean the equipment after use) and stood up, looking over at the machine.

I got up and crossed over to the wall mount, my glistening dick slapping against my thighs. Again, I selected weights I reckoned she could handle, and then beckoned for her to take the handles.

This time she was facing the wall, the opposite direction to me earlier on, to pull back and downwards, behind her. She planted her feet squarely in front of the machine, grabbed hold of the handles and pulled down with all her might.

I don't think I had misjudged her but it took quite a lot of her strength to shift the weights. Her whole body strained. It was quite a sight to behold in the floor length mirror right in front of us, she wearing just her trainers, her hair spilling all over her shoulders, her breasts bouncing and glistening, the sweat almost literally pouring off her.

I, meanwhile, had positioned myself right behind her. As she pulled on the machine, her body bent a little at the waist. I simply stood, pressing myself against the back of her legs, grabbed her around the waist and inserted myself between her taut buttocks, thrusting deeply inwards as she pulled down. Once again we built up a rhythm. There was something immensely erotic about the straining of her muscles as I entered her. She guided the tempo of each pull on the weights.

We were quite a sight to behold in the mirror. Her face contorted with each pull on the handles and then softened as she felt me press deep inside her. I let my hands wander round front, all over her glorious body, wiping the sweat from her stomach and ribs, grabbing her breasts in each hand and tweaking those cheeky nipples between my fingers. Every now and then we caught each other's eyes in the mirror, the two of us luxuriating in the sheer sensual pleasure of the effort.

It wasn't long before she needed me to push faster. She held the weights in mid-air and began to flex her body quickly back onto mine. The slap of our wet bodies increased in volume and I could see in the mirror the sweat droplets fly.

Her moaning had become a low singing now as she built up towards another climax. The effort of keeping the weights up was beginning to tell but she didn't want to let go either. Her whole body was rippling, her eyes were tightly closed as she desperately squirmed and bucked herself onto me, seeking the exact spot to get herself away. I reached down with one hand round her waist, between her legs to work her clitoris while with the other I pinched her nipple hard.

Well, that seemed to do the trick for a moment later she burst out into a loud shriek and pulled up on the weights as far as she could. Her whole body tensed rigid for a second or two, her buttocks ground deep into my groin. And then she exhaled with a whoosh and let the weights go with a slap. She almost fell forwards with the exertion.

I was right on the edge now. I withdrew from her even though my cock was aching to finish. I gave her a good moment to recover her breath while I fetched some water from the cooler and checked around to see where we should go next.

Eventually she looked up and grinned; she looked exhausted, her hair spilling all over her face and shoulders but she seemed eager for more. So I beckoned her away and guided her to the bench press area. There were already some guide weights on the bar but it was time to go a little easy on her, I thought. I took off a little of the weight and she lay down under it, grasping the bar with both hands. As she began shifting the bar above her, I crouched by her feet and lifted both of them straight up in the air, either side of my face, so that her calves rested either side of my chest. My cock found her hole in a moment and in I went, pumping for all I was worth.

I began by clasping her trainers either side of my ears but the angle I was leaning at wasn't easy to maintain. A moment later and I reached out to grab the weights bar with both hands. She rested it in its cradle and I held on, my body at a precarious angle and her legs now bent right back over her own head, but now I was able to thrust in and out of her with abandon.

Our body-slapping was heading towards a loud climax. We were both so well lubricated with sweat and juices that it was like being in an oil bath.

Well, that was it. I couldn't hold back any longer. With a loud grunt I felt myself explode and, as quickly as I could, I whipped out of her and pumped everything I had over her stomach and chest. It had been so long coming, I really decorated her. It seemed to go on for ages! Wave after wave of exhausted pleasure racked my whole body and I stood over her, cock in hand, until the last drop was expended.

When we'd finished, we realized in an instant how completely spent we both were. We burst out laughing uncontrollably. It was the release of such pent-up sexual tension that had us in stitches. I grabbed her a couple of towels from the shelves so that she could wipe herself down before standing up. She had a lot of my fluid to clean up!

The two of us stood side by side, surveying the room. There were clothes everywhere. It was getting close to five o'clock in the morning. Someone could walk in at any moment. We hastily retrieved our sodden clothes and reluctantly pulled them back on. I had to hunt down her sports bra which had almost got lost behind one of the machines.

Then we wiped down as many bits of equipment and the wall mirrors that we could remember decorating. It wouldn't do for the next user to see sex stains on the seats, after all.

When all was done, we surveyed our work, nodded, and left the room. I still think the whole gym smelt of sex but, with luck, the aroma would be gone in a few hours. She gave me a quick kiss, a squeeze of the hand, and then she was gone in a different set of lifts to mine.

Two things occurred to me after that unforgettable gym session. The first was that afterwards I had the best sleep I had had in days.

The second is that I noticed on my last day in the gym, shortly afterwards, that, like all Korean public spaces, the gym had a CCTV bobble in every corner of the ceiling. When I came to check out I did wonder if I noticed anything on the face of the receptionist that might hint that I had been caught. But she was too professional to give anything away. Still, keep an eye out on the internet in case footage surfaces in the future...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cheating Bride My ex-boyfriend screws me hard, on my wedding day.in Erotic Couplings
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Sophie's Ultimate Fantasy Sophie does boyfriend's best friend while he sleeps.in Erotic Couplings
Principal John is a Bull?! Cuckold journey at a Christmas party.in Loving Wives
More Stories