Gym Shower Surprise

Story Info
Woman checks out a hot black man at the gym, gets a surprise.
3.6k words
4.41
13.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
143 Followers

I had just finished my workout, and got into the shower. I was thinking about this young man I saw out in the gym. During the late morning, it was mostly women in our gym, so pretty much any man who walked in got ogled. This guy was something to look at though! He was tall, not muscular but very fit and lean. And black. So very black. Like the blackest person you ever saw and make them darker than that. Twice as dark even. His eyes were pure white and his lips pure pink, but the rest was black as a moonless midnight.

This club had nice showers. Stone walls, large enough for three people even, and a stone bench. No curtain or door though. I did enjoy showing off my body to other women, and I enjoyed seeing their nude bodies walking around and soaping up. If I got really lucky some days, a woman would take the stall across from me, and I'd get a show. I was good at not getting caught looking, but sometimes I knew they knew I was looking.

The club was dead today though. Just me and this guy, one older fellow we saw three times a week, and two old ladies I sometimes had breakfast with afterward. I was in the shower less than twenty seconds when the surprise of my lifetime happened. That man I'd ogled before, the really black one, was entering the shower stall with me! In the womens' locker room! And he was fucking nude! And let me tell you, he was hot. His dark skin, all shiny with sweat and oils, his pink lips, and then that cock! This man had a tremendous cock. A beautiful penis. It was uncircumsized, but inside the little hole at the end I could see a very pink, very bulbous, head.

This man just walked into my stall, right behind me, and as I felt his presence and turned around to look at him, he took a handful of my body wash from the bench and started soaping me up. This tall athletic man was handling me in a public place. His hands were all over my chest as he turned me around, now my back against his chest and belly. I felt that big dick, all limp but meaty, right in my crack. He soaped up my back, my butt, my legs.

He sat down on that bench, and turned me again toward him. He lifted my left leg up onto the bench, exposing my entire slit to him, now just a foot away from his mouth. He soaped my belly, my little boobs, while his other hand did my thighs. That hand slid up my thigh to my pussy, and his soapy fingers rubbed up my pussy lips, then over my anus, and back over my lips and clit. He went back over my privates again, this time with both hands, one going up and one going down, both in my crevice at the same time. I looked down, and saw him looking right up at me. He made firm eye contact with me, and he smiled. I could have cum right at that moment.

This stranger, this African man, was looking up at me while he molested me with his big soapy hands, all in the shower at my gym! He stood up, and turned me once more, now my back to him. He ran his soapy hands all over my neck, my chest, my boobs, my nipples, my belly. For a moment I got clarity, and I was afraid. First, I'm married. Second, this is a stranger, and this is a very open shower stall in a gym. Third, and maybe most scary for me, he was a black man. I never saw a black man nude, except in a porn or something. I was never this close to any black people generally, and I never would even have dreamed of being nude and in a shower being touched by one. This town really has no black people here, and most of us like it that way, if you know what I mean.

Still, here I was, scared, and horny as fuck. My legs were weak, with this man handling me like this. He turned me toward him, and he pressed him cock against my belly, and then he kissed me! This man, this strange man, was kissing me! I could feel his penis bobbing, throbbing, poking at my belly, every once in a while the head would touch my pubes.

As he kissed me, I felt his hands both go to my shoulders. I've been around the block a few times, and of course I know this means a man wants you to suck his cock. Well, I was so excited, I wanted to taste that big black dick. I got down to my knees, supplicating myself to my new master. I was looking right at this masterpiece of meat. It was as long as half my arm, and half as thick. The foreskin was so so black, and it covered a fat and very pink head inside. That head was slowly poking out, as he went from barely hard to halfway.

I was really stalling for time now. I had gone about as far as I could possibly go without breaking any rules. Any bit farther now was crossing those lines. I somehow convinced myself that I could stroke it, maybe I'd even jerk him off, but that sucking it would be wrong. So I stroked his long dick with my soapy hands. I kept stalling. I knew what my body was telling me, that I had to suck this penis. But I knew I couldn't do it. I kept stalling. I even put my face along the length, careful to not touch the thing with my lips.

I could feel him getting bigger, and thicker. Then I did it. I crossed the line, albeit just one toe across. As I ran my face along his penis, I turned my head a little, just enough so my lips could brush his shaft. When I got down to the tip, I ran my mouth right over his balls. He had big heavy balls, and he was basically hairless. I could smell his scent from working out. Even though we'd soaped up, he still smelled of masculinity. This alpha man had already intruded into my shower, and pushed me to my knees, and now with his chemical scent release, had moved me to forget my marriage vows and open my lips to his cock. I did not like the taste of the soap!

I used this soap taste as an excuse to rethink my daring. I looked up at him, and then stood up. As I turned the shower back on, to rinse us off, it all ran through my mind one last time. I had kissed his penis. I had licked his balls. I'd kissed him on the lips. I let him touch my pussy and my asshole. But only once, just one tiny second, I'd touched my tongue to his cock and tasted it. Only the second penis I'd ever seen up close, beside my husband's. And it's black! I must be completely crazy.

As we rinse, he pulls me toward him. Chest to chest now, with me on my toes, he kisses me. I want this so badly. I finally just gave in to my own hormones, and to this midnight black stranger. He kissed me, and ran his hands over my back and into my crack. He fingered along the rim of my anus, and then touched right in the forbidden skin of the inside. I now felt his penis bobbing against my pussy. It had weight to it, like he was slapping a rubber hose against my body. He kept kissing me, trying to take my breath even, and he was using both hands, those long fingers, to open my asshole up. I could feel the warm water running down my crack and then inside my body.

I was now so turned on that I was ready to cross all the lines. Even if one of the other women walked in and saw us, I wouldn't have been able to stop. I wanted this man to cum inside me, to make me his property. I never felt so vulnerable, I was so dominated by this man, and I just wanted to make him cum for me. I got down on my knees, and I took hold of his rod. It was now half hard, and really really big. That pink head was now mostly out of the foreskin, an amazing contrast against the deep dark black of his body, his cock, and his big balls. I guided the shaft to my mouth, I opened wide, and I took him inside me. I now had a black man's big cock inside of me, his fluids leaking from the tip coated my tongue as I ran it along the underside. I took it in my mouth, and then back out, and I was amazed how easily I could blow this massive dick. My husband is a pretty good size, but no one is this big. I'm sucking, and stroking, and licking his head and frenulum. All on my knees in this public shower.

I was now fully conscious of what I was doing. The lust was still driving me, but my mind was lucid again, and I realized the gravity of this all. This was a stranger, a black man, and this place was a public place, where at any moment someone could be present. And I was giving him a blowjob!

I couldn't take much more than the head inside. I licked up and down the shaft, and then took his big balls into my mouth, one after the other. I tried again to suck him, and again ended up just sucking on the tip. I looked up at my new master, and he was again looking me right in the eye. I knew what I needed, what he needed. I needed this man's cock deep inside me. I couldn't be satisfied eating his cum, I wanted it inside my pussy. I wanted this stranger to fuck me with that huge black cock and then cum inside me.

I stood up, and he guided me to take a seat on the bench. He sat beside me, and then started kissing me again. He felt up my boobs, my little boobs, and when he squeezed my nipple, I went wild! I climbed onto his leg, straddling my wide open pussy onto his thigh. I rubbed my leg into his cock, and now my boobs were right in his face. I wanted him to suck on my sensitive tips, and he went right for them! He sucked on one nipple, then the other, each replacing his mouth with a hand, never leaving either nipple unloved. He reached his other hand around my back, and down into my butt again.

Suddenly, he stood up, holding me from falling off his leg. He stood me up, and then pushed me face first into the cold stone wall of the shower. He spread my cheeks, and pushed his belly and chest against my back. I felt his cock poking at my private parts. It was coating my asshole with his precum, and he used my pussy lube to masturbate my clit. I didn't believe it would fit inside me, but I wanted it so badly. I was a wild slut now, letting this stranger slide his cock into me with no condom.

I didn't even ask, I didn't even think about it. He didn't either. He kept my cheeks spread with his hands, and he pushed his big cock into my cunt. I moaned out begging for God to help me, I was so wide open now, and was being filled up by this animal. This stranger, this man I hadn't even met, just seen across the gym an hour ago, he was now inside of me, his black penis inside my pink pussy. He was fucking me now against the wall, pressing my entire body and face into the cold stone. I felt so dirty now. This man didn't want my name, he didn't care about me, he just wanted to cum inside me. And this is what I wanted, what I had already given in to.

I could hardly breathe. Between his weight and thrusts banging me into the wall, and the breathtaking feeling of that huge meaty penis inside my pussy, I just couldn't get a breath in. I was moaning, and I tried not to but I couldn't stop. I knew there was no way we were going to get away with this. Someone surely would hear me, and then hear the slapping of wet bodies, and then come to see, and we'd be caught. My friends, everyone who worked here at the gym, they'd all know about this. That I had let myself be penetrated by a black man. There'd be no way of hiding this, his very black skin against my very white skin, him pushing my body against the shower wall, and then his shaft going in and out of my hole. Everyone would know that I'd let a black man fuck me. Even my husband would know.

He held me close to him, while his cock was deep inside me all the way to his balls. He held me like this, and sat down, with me straddling one leg, and his penis never popped out. It was so thick and so long that even in this position, he had as much inside me as my husband would have side saddle and balls deep. He pulls the other leg over his, so now I am wide open, my legs on the outside of his, and I ride his cock. He reaches up and starts pulling on my nipples. This gets me so hot and wet, and I can feel my insides tightening up to milk the cum out of this man.

I had the chance now to stop, I was in charge of all the thrusts. Instead of being pinned against the wall and being fucked from behind like an animal, I was now straddling him and riding. I did not stop, on the contrary, I rode him from balls to tip, taking every inch of that huge black dick inside me.

My eyes were closed, and I was saying all kinds of filthy things, I know for sure I said that word we aren't supposed to say too. I called him that word a few times, and he never even flinched. He just kept pulling my nipples, and I kept riding my new master.

Finally he let go of my nipples, and slid his hand down to my clit. As I rode him, he was going to frig my clit, and I was not even a moment away from a massive orgasm. I rode him, gyrating my pelvis on each stroke, and he kept hard pressure on my clit, and I came. I came on this stranger's big black dick, and I kept riding.

My climax so hard that I yelled again for God to save me, I had both hands on the walls, my legs around his legs, my head thrown back, and my vagina wide open for his dong. I climbed off him, and then turned to face him. I climbed right back onto that big dick, this time facing him, still straddling his legs so my pussy would be gaping for him.

I bent my head down to kiss him. I was kissing a black man while he fucked me! He did something no one had ever done to me, he touched my asshole, then slid that finger inside me! I had never even put my own finger inside, and now this stranger was fingering my asshole. I felt so dirty now, I felt like a slut, letting this black man touch the inside of my butthole.

He lifted me up off of his cock, and held me up with that finger inside my hole. He pulled that finger out, and then gripped me by both cheeks. He lowered me down, and his other hand guided his dick against my butthole. I grabbed his neck, I guess this was my body putting the stop sign up. I don't know if he intended to buttfuck me, but I was not going to have this, and I made it clear. He repositioned his cock head against my pussy, and lowered me again onto him. I went right back to kissing him, and he started fucking me while I rode him.

This position was getting a little uncomfortable for me. I climbed off, and then stood us up. As soon as he was standing, I got down on my knees, and tried again to suck his dick. I could again get just the end into my mouth, but I enthusiastically did this while jerking his shaft and playing with his balls. As I blew this stranger, I reached down to my slit and played. My hole was wide open in this position, and from the abuse it had taken from that big dick. I felt the gaping insides with my fingers, and I was now on fire.

I stood up, and put one leg on the bench, and, facing him, I kissed him romantically like I would kiss my husband. He fingered me, also feeling how open my hole was. He put three fingers inside without even trying. He poked his little finger at my asshole, and slipped that inside me too. Now I had all his fingers inside me, along with his tongue. I heard black guys don't like to eat pussy, but I needed this, and I tried to exert some control. I stood up on the bench, then pushed him down. He got on his knees and started to eat me out, but he was not good at it.

I stood him up again, and got down on my knees to worship that big dick again. I made my best effort to take him as deep as I could, and I got about halfway down. I could feel his dick head shape touching the very back of my throat. I wanted him to try eating me out again, even if I just rode his face I could cum. I laid him down, then I climbed on top of him in 69. I played with his dick, and I pushed my pussy onto his face.

I had this stranger's lips on my cunt, but again he was literally terrible at it. I put him on the bench, and I got down on my knees and blew him. I really wanted his load, I wanted to eat his sperm. I had resigned that I was not brave enough to let him cum inside me with no protection. But I wanted him to fuck me one more time before I ate his load. I climbed up on him and rode him cowgirl. I took his whole length inside my vagina, I could feel my lips being pulled inside out from his girth. I'd never been fucked this hard, this deeply. I stopped riding and let him just thrust up and pound me. Our wet bodies made all kinds of sloppy noises as he fucked me, and I was getting off to his animal efforts to get his entire penis as deeply inside my hole as he could.

I felt his thrusting getting a little erratic, and his grip on my nipples getting harder but more absent-minded. My husband always got this way when he was about to cum. As much as I desired this man's sperms inside my womb, I knew I couldn't go through with it, or live with the consequences. So I climbed off him, and again got down on my knees. I knew it was only a matter of short minutes before I had his cock shooting a load inside my mouth.

This time I got two thirds of the way down his shaft, and I really let me tongue push hard against the underside of his dick as I pulled the thing out. This was my best effort, and I was determined to swallow whatever he could give me. And it didn't take long. He reached down and pushed my head onto his cock. I tried pushing away but he was much stronger than me. I got his dick inside my throat, and as I gagged, he released his load. I felt his throbbing as he pumped his cum down my throat and into my belly. For a moment I thought about how completely dangerous it would have been for this huge load to go deep inside my pussy instead of harmlessly down my neck.

I looked up at him, and we smiled at each other. I could see how wide those white eyes of his were against his black face, and those white teeth too! I stood up and turned, to put the shower back on for a rinse. I turned back to embrace him, and he was gone!

I looked out into the locker room, and he literally was disappeared. I dried off quickly and dressed, rushing outside hoping to catch a glimpse of him, or what car did he drive, anything. But he was gone. I got in my car and drove home, to cook dinner for my husband when he gets home from work. That night I blew him, he said it was the best blow job I ever gave him. For the last two weeks, I blew my husband and took his cum down my throat every day when he got home from work. Tonight I have an even bigger surprise for him. He'll find this story open on his computer.

vladm
vladm
143 Followers