Gym Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
My cumslut night continues with a surprise.
6.3k words
4.45
14.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumlover10
cumlover10
116 Followers

I was still shocked that Chris had taken a picture of me with his massive load covering my face. Part of me didn't know what to do, it was exhilarating sucking his huge cock and I loved eating that much cum, but I wasn't sure if I could be his personal cocksucker. I was supposed to be home soon too, could I afford to go with him? Then my reality set in. He had this very compromising picture for leverage, and of course I wanted more of his cock and cum. I gulped, "yes sir, I'll follow you to your place."

"Good, slut. Don't bother washing up here either. You're going to get dirty all over again, plus I have a feeling you like the feeling of my cum drying on you. Isn't that rI was still shocked that Chris had taken a picture of me with his massive load covering my face. Part of me didn't know what to do, it was exhilarating sucking his huge cock and I loved eating that much cum, but I wasn't sure if I could be his personal cocksucker. I was supposed to be home soon too, could I afford to go with him? Then my reality set in. He had this very compromising picture for leverage, and of course I wanted more of his cock and cum. I gulped, "yes sir, I'll follow you to your place."

"Good, slut. Don't bother washing up here either. You're going to get dirty all over again, plus I have a feeling you like the feeling of my cum drying on you. Isn't that right?"

"Yes sir," what could I say, I did love it.

"Tell me what you love," ordered Chris.

"I love the feeling of your cum drying into my skin. I love how I can still smell and taste your delicious load."

"And why do you love that feeling?"

"Because I'm a... Your cumslut."

"Good," smiled Chris. "Get dressed and let's go."

I quickly threw on some shorts and a tee. My mind was racing the whole time, but as I looked down I noticed I was hard as a rock again. Chris knew exactly what I wanted.

As we walked out of the empty gym together Chris tossed me a water bottle saying I'd need to hydrate after both of my 'workouts.' Very kind of the man that had just fucked my mouth, deposited what seemed like a gallon of his cum in my stomach, and then taken a picture to make sure I'd do it again. Half of me was relieved the gym was empty, but I was also a little sad no one saw me walking out of here with dried cum on my face. This thought sent a slutty tingle down my spine. I followed Chris into the lot and we each got in our cars. For an instant I considered going home, but I needed more of that amazing cock.

The gym was just outside of my neighborhood so it was slightly to my horror, but also not surprising that Chris lived in my neighborhood. I would need to be careful. In fact he was on the next street over! I was pretty sure if I yelled, my wife would hear it.

I parked on the street and quickly hurried inside as to not be seen even though it was pitch black out. Chris has left the door open and I immediately shut it behind me.

"Strip."

"What?"

"You heard me. Take off all your clothes then kneel. You're my slut and you're in my house. I expect you to do whatever I ask, understood?" Chris asked.

"Yes sir, I do," as I dropped my shorts, tossed my shirt, and got to my knees.

"You really do reek of cum... Why did you follow me back?"

"I'm your cumslut, sir. I should smell like cum, and I love smelling like your cum. I'm here to pleasure your perfect cock," where was this coming from??

"Good answer," laughed Chris. He then reached into a drawer in his entryway table and handed me a butt plug and lube. "This is the only thing I'd like you to wear tonight while you're here."

Up until this moment I hadn't considered Chris's cock in my ass. A thought that both terrified and excited me. I figured if that's what his plan was, then I'd need the plug. So I leaned forward, cracked the bottle of lube, covered the tip of the plug, then slowly but firmly inserted it into my ass. I had a dildo which I rarely played with, but this was bigger, and yet smaller that the cock that had just been in my mouth. I got it in with minimal resistance and only a bit of pain.

"Good now follow me upstairs," Chris started upstairs and entered a bedroom. A flick of a switch revealed a nice large, very clean bedroom. There was nothing out of place here, it seemed like a nice hotel. "Back on your knees," ordered Chris as he sat on the edge of the bed. I obeyed, careful to not let the plug slip out of my ass. "Do you want to suck my cook again?" Chris asked, teasing me.

"Yes please, I would love to have your perfect cock back in my mouth."

"Well get after it, cocksucker," Chris raised his hips as an invitation for me to slip off his shorts. His cock wasn't fully hard but it was still just as nice to look at, possibly even better with more light in his bedroom than in the sauna. I wasted no time and engulfed his pink head with my mouth. Instantly I could taste his cum again and I was transported in my mind back to the sauna. I moaned and I'm response felt his cock harden. "Look at me, cocksucker. Nod your head if you love having my cock in your mouth," ordered Chris. My eyes locked to his. There was no love here, just sexual submission to him. With his cock head still in my mouth I nodded with purpose then began to circle my tongue around his smooth head. I tasted a drop of his sweet precum and let it roll over my tongue, savoring it. He was fully hard now and as much as I wanted to just stroke and marvel at this cock, I knew I was here to pleasure it. I licked his glans repeatedly, each time sucking the very tip of his cock. A deliberate attempt to keep eating his sweet and slimy precum. Chris softly bucked his hips, I knew he wanted me to suck him deeper. I let some spit escape the side of my mouth before sliding my mouth down his shaft. Feeling his swollen head nestle at the opening of my throat I knew I would gag soon. Right before gagging, I came up for air before getting into a slow rhythm of bobbing up and down on his perfect cock. Unlike the sauna, Chris was not fucking my face, he was allowing me to worship his cock and I was enjoying every second of it. I continued sucking him for close to five minutes like this. Feeling his hardness probe my mouth, feeling his veins with my tongue and lips, tasting his skin which was different now than it had been in the sweaty sauna.

I could have done this all night, but Chris pushed my head off of his cock and stood up. His cock was glistening with my spit in the bedroom light. It didn't look real, it looked like something you only see it porn. "On the bed," Chris ordered. I knew what was next and I knew I didn't have any choice in the matter. As I was getting up, Chris grabbed a pillow and slid it under my ass, propping me up. I spread my legs which caused Chris to smile. His left hand grabbed my right ankle so he could keep me spread open and his right hand grabbed my aching cock. He softly stroked my foreskin before using his thumb and index finger to massage my cock head with my precum.

"Fuck..." I whimpered. "it's so sensitive, you're going to make me cum." I was starting to tremble in agonizing pleasure. I didn't was to orgasm, but I was getting close.

"You must really love servicing my cock, if you're this close to cumming again. I've barely been touching you," teased Chris.

"Yes sir. I love worshipping your cock, it makes me so hard."

"That's good. Now I'm going to have some more fun with you. I'm going to pull this plug out of your ass and fuck you with this cock you love so much. You're going to take every inch, do what I say, and be a good, obedient slut for me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir." I knew it was going to hurt, even after having my hole stretched with this plug, but I wanted to be a good slut. His cock was taking over my mind.

Chris's right hand moved from my cock to the plug in my ass. He grabbed the base and started to pulled. When the widest part went out of my hole I groaned in pleasure before laying there feeling empty. That emptiness would not last long and I felt his head pushing against me. I took a deep breath and pushed out to relax my hole for him. Chris now had both my ankles spread and with a push, had his cock head inside my ass. The plug had done its job. It was painful, but nothing unbearable. I wanted more. I raised my hips, and Chris thrust into me. I let out a moan that I've never heard before. My mouth open like I should be screaming, my head thrown back, eyes in the back of my head. His cock slid over my prostate and hit depths of me that had not been discovered. Chris started here but started to tease me with half inch pumps, his balls lightly tapping my ass cheeks. He was all the was in me. This new pleasure was too much for me. My whole body was shaking, legs up in the air, hands grasping his bedding, and I was unconsciously whimpering in ecstacy. As I adjusted to this huge cock violating me, the pain was now all gone, and I was more full than I ever imagined possible.

"Ohh fuck, fuck me hard! Please fuck my tight ass!" I begged.

"Oh you want it now?" Chris asked.

"Yes. Fuck. Yes, pound me. My ass is yours," I panted.

"Pound you? Mmmmm, I think you're going to like what's in store for you, you little cock slut!"

But Chris didn't pound my ass. He began taking slow, firm, long, deliberate strokes. He would almost pull his cock all the way out of my ass, before sliding all the way back in, each stroke making sure to press into me so I could feel his huge balls.

"Please, PLEASE fuck me hard. I need that perfect cock slamming into me!" I begged. My prostate was on fire from the immense pleasure building up. I looked down and noticed my cock was drooling precum on my belly.

"No, I don't think you understand how this works yet. I'm fucking your slutty ass for my pleasure, not yours. You're going to take every inch of my cock over and over again. You're going to take my cock until you love it just as much as you love the cum you drank from it," smiled Chris. Now I realized it was dominating me that was turning him on so much, I would really need to submit to his every demand. "You did love my thick cum filling your mouth, didn't you?"

"Yes sir, I did. I didn't know anyone could cum that much." My legs in the air were still shaking although Chris had a firm grip on my ankles as he continued to rhythmically and firmly fuck my ass. "Your cum is so much better than any I've ever had. It's thick, so white, so creamy, it taste so good, and it even smells delicious. I would drink it anytime or anywhere. I fucking love your cum!"

"I think I'll give you a chance to prove yourself. If you really want to be MY cumslut, you'll do exactly as I say," ordered Chris as he picked up the pace he was fucking me slightly.

"Yes, sir. I'm your filthy little cumslut, I'll do whatever you ask!" The relentless fucking had broken something in my brain.

Chris grabbed hold of my cock with his right hand. "Cup your hand under your cock head," he ordered. I did as I was told and Chris pumped my cock. It didn't take much, maybe only three strokes and I screamed in ecstacy. Even though I had came in the sauna, my cock started pulsing and shooting cum into my cupped hand. No where near as large as cum load that had shot from the cock that was in my ass, but still a large load for me. "Feed it to yourself. Now. I want to see how much of a cumslut you are!"

Again, I obeyed. The pleasure in my ass had not gone away and I didn't want to disobey and have it stop. I turned my hand to empty my own load into my mouth, I showed it with an open mouth before swallowing. The warm, salty, bitter goo went right down. Not nearly as good as Chris's cum, but I still loved feeling this dirty. I proceeded to lick my hand completely clean, loving tasting cum as I continued to have my ass fucked.

"That's a good little cumslut. Now I'm going to give you another facial, but before I cum, you need to promise to obey me. Is that clear?" And Chris.

"Yes, sir. I'll do anything for your cum!" I pleaded.

"Good. This time I'm not going to feed it to you. I'm not going to take a picture either. I'm going to cover your face in cum and then you're going to leave. You're going to wear my cum home and send me a picture of yourself once there. Only then will I believe you're a real cumslut. If you don't do that then I'm going to find your wife and show her the picture I already took. Now on your knees!" Ordered Chris.

I had no choice, not that I wanted one. I needed more cum. Chris pulled his cock out of my ass, leaving me feeling incredibly empty, and I got back in my submissive pose kneeling inches away from his thick cock. He massaged his balls with one hand and pumped his beautiful erect penis with the other. "Close your eyes, cumslut!" For the second time in only about two hours I started to feel jets of his hot, sticky seed spraying onto my face. Forehead, cheeks, nose, lips, chin were coated in cum. This second load was smaller, but still easily five times what a normal man would ejaculate. I just sat there savoring the taste and smell of his cum. I was an addict.

"Fuck, that was good. I definitely needed a mouth and ass like yours after the last few days," groaned Chris as he came down from his climax. "Now get dressed and get home. You need to send me a good picture while the cum is still fresh."

Now I started to panic. I had promised Chris I would and he had material that he could blackmail me with, but going home to my wife with this man's cum all over my face and reeking of sex was terrifying. I figured I should just get it over with. Natalie, or Nat, my wife was probably sound asleep and I could sneak in, go straight to the bathroom, snap a pic, and shower. A late shower was not out of the ordinary if I didn't shower at the gym. I quickly threw my shorts and tee back on and told Chris I'd complete his task to prove myself as his cumslut before I ran outside and hopped in my car. It was only a 20 second drive home so I didn't have much time to dwell on the situation. I opted out of opening the garage, parked in the driveway and went in through the front door which would be easier. As I shut the door the lights flicked on and my heart stopped....

My beautiful wife, Nat, was sitting on the couch staring at me. I was dizzy. I couldn't even tell what face she was making at me. What I could see was that she was naked, had a vibrator in one hand and her phone in the other.

"Holy shit, baby! There is SO MUCH cum on your face! I can even smell it from here!" Laughed Nat. "Chris said he could cum a lot but I had so clue this was even possible."

I was speechless. Nat knew Chris? Nat knew what I'd been sucking his cock all night? What the fuck was happening?

Nat turned her phone to me and I could see a text thread with the picture Chris took in the sauna. My face and a gallon of his cum. "This cumshot looks like at least... Five guys that haven't came in a month, but to think he did this by himself and was still able to cum that much again?!" Nat motioned towards my cum covered face that was still stunned. "Baby, do you still not understand what's going on?" Nat asked me as I shook my head no. "I set this whole thing up. I know our sex life hasn't been great, and I've seen your porn searches. I met Chris through my friend Jenny who had sex with Chris a while back and after I knew he was a member at that gym around the corner, I pushed you to join. Chris and I have been planning how he'd use you for weeks now and it's been so hot for me!"

I was still too stunned to move or speak.

"I know you've always had a fantasy about sucking some guy's cock in a gym shower, how was it?" Nat was getting excited now.

"Umm... I sucked his cock in the sauna..." I mumbled.

"Fuck! Chris promised he'd pin your head back against the shower wall, I guess he knows best though. Oh shit, I need to send him a picture of you with all of his cum on you now," Nat quickly snapped a pic and giggled. She typed a message before focusing back on me. "So this was a dirty treat for you, but it's also going to expand our sex life. We'll figure out more as we go, but the first rule is Chris will contact me for permission to use you as his cumslut, I will grant this, and you will obey. Second, any order from either of us you will obey. That's all for right now, but I need one more thing. I've been teasing my pussy all night while you've been sucking and fucking like a slut. I'm going to use my toy while you describe every detail of tonight and you have to eat every drop of his cum from your face. Understand?"

"Yes, Nat. I'll tell you all about my night as Chris's cumslut," I purred.

"Ohh and one other thing, next time I get to watch him use you!" Nat smiled as she pressed her vibrator against her clit.ight?"

"Yes sir," what could I say, I did love it.

"Tell me what you love," ordered Chris.

"I love the feeling of your cum drying into my skin. I love how I can still smell and taste your delicious load."

"And why do you love that feeling?"

"Because I'm a... Your cumslut."

"Good," smiled Chris. "Get dressed and let's go."

I quickly threw on some shorts and a tee. My mind was racing the whole time, but as I looked down I noticed I was hard as a rock again. Chris knew exactly what I wanted.

As we walked out of the empty gym together Chris tossed me a water bottle saying I'd need to hydrate after both of my 'workouts.' Very kind of the man that had just fucked my mouth, deposited what seemed like a gallon of his cum in my stomach, and then taken a picture to make sure I'd do it again. Half of me was relieved the gym was empty, but I was also a little sad no one saw me walking out of here with dried cum on my face. This thought sent a slutty tingle down my spine. I followed Chris into the lot and we each got in our cars. For an instant I considered going home, but I needed more of that amazing cock.

The gym was just outside of my neighborhood so it was slightly to my horror, but also not surprising that Chris lived in my neighborhood. I would need to be careful. In fact he was on the next street over! I was pretty sure if I yelled, my wife would hear it.

I parked on the street and quickly hurried inside as to not be seen even though it was pitch black out. Chris has left the door open and I immediately shut it behind me.

"Strip."

"What?"

"You heard me. Take off all your clothes then kneel. You're my slut and you're in my house. I expect you to do whatever I ask, understood?" Chris asked.

"Yes sir, I do," as I dropped my shorts, tossed my shirt, and got to my knees.

"You really do reek of cum... Why did you follow me back?"

"I'm your cumslut, sir. I should smell like cum, and I love smelling like your cum. I'm here to pleasure your perfect cock," where was this coming from??

"Good answer," laughed Chris. He then reached into a drawer in his entryway table and handed me a butt plug and lube. "This is the only thing I'd like you to wear tonight while you're here."

Up until this moment I hadn't considered Chris's cock in my ass. A thought that both terrified and excited me. I figured if that's what his plan was, then I'd need the plug. So I leaned forward, cracked the bottle of lube, covered the tip of the plug, then slowly but firmly inserted it into my ass. I had a dildo which I rarely played with, but this was bigger, and yet smaller that the cock that had just been in my mouth. I got it in with minimal resistance and only a bit of pain.

"Good now follow me upstairs," Chris started upstairs and entered a bedroom. A flick of a switch revealed a nice large, very clean bedroom. There was nothing out of place here, it seemed like a nice hotel. "Back on your knees," ordered Chris as he sat on the edge of the bed. I obeyed, careful to not let the plug slip out of my ass. "Do you want to suck my cook again?" Chris asked, teasing me.

cumlover10
cumlover10
116 Followers
12