Gymbuddy's Bitch

Story Info
Getting fucked by a married father? In the gym? Groundbreaking.
3.9k words
4.7
13.8k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last couple of months, I've started going to CrossFit. It's not that I want a super muscular body, but I've seen CrossFitter's asses and I think one of those would look great on me. Turns out, I also really like the sport itself. Burpees and sit-ups will never be a hobby of me, but I love the feeling of destruction and pride once I'm done. It reminds me of a different activity..

Adam joins me a couple of times a week. That's nice, because we have to do exercises in couples a lot. I'm not necessarily shy - you've been reading about my social life here - but it feels you have to work even harder when you're coupled up with someone. Something about that takes me back to high school and more specifically the feeling of incompetence in every gym class. CrossFit actually helped with a lot of that insecurity, but some things are rooted deeply.

Today Adam couldn't join me and unfortunately there is an exercise we have to do in couples. The instructor told us to team up with someone that could front squat around the same weight as you. One guy that I've seen before in classes walks over to me and kind of just announces we should do it together.

'What's your name?' he demands.

'I'm Ben, hi.'

'William.'

I assume he is in his forties and he is handsome in an unassuming way. I've never really paid attention to him, because this gym normally is filled to the brim with exceptionally mouthwatering men. William also looks tired. I remember him complaining in the changing rooms about how little sleep he gets with two kids.

Most importantly, I am pretty sure he can't squat the same weight as I can. I've been working on my lower body for the most part and I'm proud to see the results are there. I decide to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is taller than me, there might be some power in there.

He suggests I start and I put on a reasonable amount of weight. After 10 squats I put it in the rack. He gets in position and starts the movement. After 8 squats I see his knees trembling, but he finishes 10 reps.

"More?" i ask him when he puts the barbell back. He looks at me like I'm joking but I keep my face straight.

"Sure.."

This time I feel my legs burning but I do my absolute best to not show it. Every time I push up I make it look like I'm jumping a little bit. The way William looks at me reminds me of the boys in high school; wanting to prove they can run harder, score more goals or jump higher. Oh, how the tables have turned, bud. When it's his turn, he gets to 5 and dramatically puts the barbell back.

"Damn, something is wrong with my knee. I'm also just very tired. I was up at 5 this morning because our youngest was crying. It's hard, you know, doing all that and still hitting the gym."

"Sure, I understand." I say it without conviction.

I do 10 more squats and ask William if he wants to go again.

"No man, I think it will be dangerous to more. I'm sure you have all day to rest, but I have things to do today. I can't get injured."

...Don't entertain him. It's just his injured masculinity talking.

The rest of the class is individual again. It's a tough one with a HIIT-workout that floors me. When it's finished, I sit on the floor and look around. William is across from the room from me and looks out of breath. There is steam coming from his shoulders and his cropped hair is all wet. The instructor says we can do some stretches, but otherwise we're done for the day. William folds over to stretch his lower back, but I walk upstairs to the changing rooms. I'm looking forward to my shower.

This gym is slightly above my budget, but I like the luxury. The showers are individual cabins with a wooden door and the soaps and shampoos provided are from an upscale brand.

Enjoying my privacy, I start soaping up my body. The soap smells like thyme and ginger. My chest is hard from the push-ups and when I rub it, my nipples perk up. I run my hands down my stomach and lather up my crotch. Outside my cubicle I hear the other guys changing and talking about the work-out. All deep voices, hard laughing and elastic waistbands slapping on skin. I can't help myself and tug on my dick.

Not here, not now.

I slip a hand under my balls and soap up my ass. I pause on my hole, teasing it with my slippery finger. My dick twitches up.

No, I have stuff to do. I have to get going.

Everybody in the locker room has left when I step out. I've been taking my time in there. One shower is still occupied. I put on body lotion and start getting dressed.

It's William who gets out of the other shower, giving an awkward look when he sees me. I lower my gaze and see what he's embarrassed about. His dick is fully hard.

I'm not hating what I see. In the locker room I always greedily look up all the muscles, asses, dicks and balls around me. Because there are some true stallions here, my gaze normally rests on them. Evidently, I shouldn't underestimate the plain husbands in here.

It might also be because of the fondling I did in the shower just now, but William is doing it for me. I like older men. I don't mind if they are a bit of a daddy, but William always seemed too boring and suburban. His body isn't bad because he comes here quite often, but it's also not amazing. It's the actual dad bod, not the pornified version we're made to believe is the standard. He wraps a towel around his waist.

'Ehm.. Sorry.. I thought everyone left.'

'Yeah no, I'm still here.'

I make no effort to make this a shared awkwardness. This is all on him.

'Working out always gets me like this, you know. And with the wife so occupied with the kids..'

God that story again.

'Whatever William, I'm almost out of here. Do what you have to do.'

'Yeah.. ok.'

He drops the towel and frees his dick. It's still hard and honestly impressive. He has a thick shaft and he is uncut. His foreskin doesn't completely uncover his dickhead. His bush is unkempt, just like the hair on his legs, belly and chest. I can't help but look.

His exhausted dad image does nothing for me. Too much lamenting and self-pity. His current in-your-face arousal pushes away that persona. At some point he must've been a rather sexual person.

'Uhm.. Ben. Can you stop looking at my dick?' I look up and he smirks at me. He grabs his dick and starts jerking softly.

Damn, he got me there. I don't want to give him this lewd behavior does anything to me. Also I feel like annoying him a bit.

'I meant do what you have to do when I'm out of here,' I complain, proud of my compelling acting.

William let's go of his dick, holding his hands up apologetically.

As slow as I can I start packing my bag. William stands there, looking at his phone.

After a couple of minutes he sighs:

'You're not very quick, are you?'

'You want me to rush so you can jerk of in a public place? You're a class act.'

He laughs loudly. His dick bounces up and down.

'I'm sure you never have blue balls,' he says, 'You gays always fucking around.'

Wow.

'Us gays? Yeah no, we don't have to be this ridiculous.' I say nodding at his dick.

'Ouch man, I was just joking.'

I sit down to put on my shoes. William gets a bit closer, putting his towel on the bench. His dick within reach.

'So you like sucking dick?' he asks timidly.

'Why do you want to know, William?'

'I'm just curious.'

'About?'

'You know. My wife doesn't like it. I would never do it. Just want to know why you guys like it so much.'

This is going nowhere, but I know where we now both want it to go. He inches a bit closer like it's normal to put your stiff cock so close to my face.

I reach out to grab his cock and pull him closer.

'What the..' he starts.

'Shut up,' I say as I start jerking him off slowly. He doesn't know where to puts his hands, finally putting them in his waist to push his hips forward.

I move my mouth close to the swollen head of his dick. It's glistening from precum already. I make sure my warm breath tickles his dick. My jerking movement brushes it against my lips ever so softly.

'So your wife never does this for you, huh?'

'Nuh-uh,' he groans.

'That's a bummer,' I say as I let go of his cock, get up and grab my bag. William looks at me like a puppy that just got his favorite toy taken away from him.

'You are joking!'

'No I have to get going. See you next time!'

I can only take a few steps before he grabs my upper arm hard. Bingo, I have him worked up exactly the way I want to. William pulls me back and pushes me against the wall. His face is inches away from mine. I feel his anger vibrating between us.

'Help me, man. You can't leave me like this.'

'I can do whatever I want.'

That was the provocation that makes him lose all decorum. With one hand on my head and one on my shoulder he pushes me on my knees. I play along and pretend to struggle, but not too loudly as I don't want someone front he front desk to hear us.

When I'm down his dick is up against my face. It's hot and heavy. I move my face around as if I'm not sucking it anytime soon. Than he grabs my hair so roughly that I'm actually stunned for a moment. I open my mouth to tell him to calm down, but he uses the moment to shove his dick in. He pulls on the back of my head to open my mouth up. Slowly but surely he shoves his dick in, going deep without hesitation. You and I both know I can deepthroat, but he doesn't and I want to take advantage of that.

I'm going to pretend I do my best but it's so difficult so I surprise him when I get it all down finally. That always does something to men. They feel special.

William, however, doesn't let me do my little show. He fucks against the tightness in my throat a couple of times and I make the obligatory gagging noises. He then brutally starts forcing it past that. The muscles in my throat are forced to give in and within seconds my nose is buried in his pubic hair and I feel his balls against my chin. He humps my face, forcing his dick just a bit deeper down my throat.

'You like that? Yeah, you do. I haven't seen anyone take it so easily.'

I look up to meet his gaze. He doesn't look quite so tired anymore.

'Oh you're tearing up,' he snickers, 'Don't worry. This won't take long.'

This must be what he says to his wife when she finally agrees to fuck him. In my world finishing quickly is nothing to be proud of.

His precum paints the walls of my throat and mouth, making it easier for him to slide in and out of me. He starts fucking my throat, now holding my head on both side of my head. Because my ears are covered, I don't hear what he hears and I'm surprised when he pulls out and pulls me in one of the shower cubicles.

I land on the floor and look up confused. He gets in and closes the door behind him. His dick sways above me, slick with precum and my spit. On the other side of the door, we hear footsteps.

'Anybody here?' A voice calls out. It's the girl from the frontdesk.

'I'm in the shower!' William shouts and he opens the shower. My clothes get soaking wet and water gets in my eyes so I close them. I feel William's hand grabbing my hair, and forcing his dick back in my mouth.

'Oh sorry!' the gym employee says.

'No worries!'

He sounds so polite. Nobody would expect he is forcing his daddy dick down my throat at the same time.

When he hears the door close, he starts fucking my face again. It's like years of holding back come out at once. All his pent-up anger about early mornings, late nights, uninterested wives and whining kids is unleashed on my throat.

The bastard really has it out for me. He repeatedly closes my nose and waits until I can't breathe anymore. He then waits another second before he releases me and gives me a moment to catch my breath. At the same time, the shower is still spraying in my face, making me wonder if this is what waterboarding feels like.

I'm looking forward to his orgasm. I want his load all over my face. After he unburdens on me I want him to look at me and realize what he has done. I hope he will think about his wife and the family that is waiting for him back at home, unknowing of what he is capable of. Of what I unleashed in him. It can't be much longer now, based on the moaning and his hand pulling on my hair harder.

'I need to fuck.' William grunts.

Not what I expected, but I'm a flexible person.

I look up again and nod yes. As a thank you he forces his cock all the way down my throat again before he pulls out. He grabs my upper arm and pulls me up.

He squeezes the muscles of my arm. 'Nice progress, man.'

'Shut up and fuck me already.' I groan.

Frustrated, he forces me against the wall and pushes his whole body against me. He grabs my chin forcefully so my mouth opens. No way. Is he going to.. kiss me?

A fat wad of spit lands in my mouth and on my lips.

'Don't you worry about that.' he hisses.

He turns me around and pulls my pants down. He starts yanking my wet t-shirt up.

'Off! Off!' he moans when he doesn't succeed. As soon as I pull the t-shirt over my head he bends me over and grabs my hair. He pulls so my back arches automatically.

'Do you need, like, lube or something?'

'Well, did you bring some?' I reply.

'No.'

'Try spit.'

Without hesitation I hear him spitting in his hands. He roughly jams it between my cheeks. Finding my hole, he rubs the spit on it. Another wad lands on his dick. This is not anywhere near enough, but I really don't want to break this up.

He pushes himself behind me and jams his dick between my cheeks. His dickhead is hot and looking for my hole. When he finds it I'm sure we both feel the electric spark that the connection causes. He pushes in and I brace against the wall. Painfully slow, I feel my hole opening up and taking the tip in. There is too much friction and I feel my insides burning. I turn my head to tell him but before I can open my mouth we hear the door to the locker room open again. William frantically puts his hand over my mouth.

On the other side of the door we hear a someone opening a locker and going trough his bag. Based on the whistling, he isn't in a rush.

Instead of using this intervention to let me get used to his raw dick, William starts pushing it inside me. It's so uncomfortable. My eyes are watering, tears are running down my cheeks onto his hands and my legs are trembling. He doesn't stop. When his pelvis pushes up against my butt, we hear the locker closing and the man walking towards the exit. William releases my mouth.

'You asshole,' I mutter.

'No, your asshole,' he says cheekily. To underline determination, he furiously fucks an inch deeper into me. Making a clapping sound with the impact.

'Ahhh,' I whimper 'Come on, man.'

I like this point. It's hard to describe, like a runner's high. I'm not actually sure if this is doing anything pleasurable for me. The potency of the man inside me is overwhelming, making me feel like an object. My body is telling me I'm in danger, but my mind is asking for more, much more. I'm in complete subjection of this man and that somehow translates to dependence. He can destroy me, but nothing makes me feel more secure.

He pulls out inch by inch. When only the tip of his dick is still in my ass, I hear him gathering spit in his mouth. Several thick blobs land on my hole and around it. He rubs it on his dick and around my opening. Some of his instincts as a caretaker must have taken over.

'That's better, isn't it?' he whispers in my ear.

'Yes, thank you.'

I feel how me thanking him gives him agency. It does to most men.

He rest his underarm on my shoulders and starts pushing back in. It does make all the difference and with a struggle more delicious than perilous he soon is all up in my again. He starts fucking. Slowly at first, but with each thrust more confident, and therefore, harder. The succulent sound of wet skin smacking against wet skin is filling our cubicle. It's loud enough to travel downstairs, but I don't really care anymore.

William moves his arm around my neck and pushes his hairy, wet body against me. Only his lower torso moves back and forth, plunging deep inside me and pulling out. With his free hand he grabs my ass cheek and pulls me open a bit more, reaching even deeper.

'Give me that big ass.' He groans, pawing my flesh.

His prickly chin rests on my shoulder and grateful sighs tickle my air. Even with the water warming me, goosebumps appear on my arms. I reach back and caress the back of his head. I want to contrast all his hardness with softness, emphasizing how rough he is with me and encourage him to please, please don't stop.

He lets go of my butt cheek and grabs between my legs.

'You're not hard. Why are you not hard?' He demands.

'Too.. overwhelming..' I stammer

'Get hard for me. Come on.'

I try to focus on me. On my pleasure. I'm enjoying everything that's happening here, but I can't get my body to respond. I arch a bit deeper by sliding my chest down the tiled wall. His dick now strokes a different spot in me and I focus on how good it feels with every thrust.

I'm proud and relieved when I feel something twitching in his hand. My dick is slowly growing and curving upwards. William immediately starts jerking me off.

'Good boy.'

When I'm fully hard, I also feel I'm close to an orgasm quite soon as well. William stimulating both my dick and prostate shifted things into the next gear. I don't want to cum yet, so I pull his hands away form my dick.

'I want you to cum when I'm fucking you.' William protests.

'Just keep fucking then.'

He understands what's happening and with renewed vigor he starts ramming into me. His hand grabs my chin and he forces a finger in my mouth. Without thinking I start sucking on it. He likes that, he says by biting in my earlobe.

I don't know what's happening, but I drift away while I'm hyper focused on what's happening. I start seeing colors on the tiles before me and William's breathing booms as thunder in my ear.

And it just happens. I feel my balls tensing up and my dick twitching. Thick ropes of cum land on the floor, washed away immediately by the running water. I've never ever climaxed without touching myself. I tremble against William's chest and legs. He jams his whole cock up in me as I collapse against the wall.

'Are you..?'

'Ahhhhhhuuu,' I wail on his finger still in my mouth.

My asshole tightens around him and while I'm catching my breath, he starts moving again. He keeps his dick deep inside me, but still manages to forcefully fuck it in me. He is winding himself up for the final sprint. When I'm fully present again, I want to push him a bit further. I know exactly how.

'Are you tired?' I ask him.

He lets out a mean laugh and moves back. His two hands grab my hips and he starts to pull me back with every push. His strokes land harder in me. I feel the layer of fat on my glutes jiggle in his hands and against his pelvis. The beastly sounds continue and William barely tries to keep quiet with his panting. With one last thrust he pushes us against the wall. I feel his dick spasm in my hole, pumping me full of his cum. The seed that made two kids, who are wondering with their mother why daddy is so late today. He pulls me against him, ensuring all of it ends up in my guts.

He leaves his dick in me for a couple of seconds and than unceremoniously pushes me away from him. I turn around and look at my wet clothes around us. For the first time in a long time I look William in the eyes again. He looks like he can't believe what just happened. His face is red and he is still panting heavily. I grab his slick, half erect dick.

'Do you want me to clean this up for you?'

'Eh.. no.' he says as he pushes my hand away.

He opens the cubicle and gets out. I wait a couple of minutes, feeling warm goo leaking from my asshole down my legs. Then I gather my stuff and walk out. William is clearly panicking, putting on his boxers on backwards. Mission completed. This suburban bore is questioning what got into him and how he can keep this a secret. Not only from his wife, but also from himself.

12