Gynaecologists' Perfect Life Pt. 01

Story Info
A gyno who truly loves his work finds the perfect woman.
3.3k words
4.54
38.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working At Home:

The Gynaecologists' Perfect Life Part 1

Finishing up with my last patient, I say goodbye to Mrs Johnson and tell her I'll see her same time next year.

I'm one of the few people who can in all honesty say they love their work. A gynaecologist by trade, there is nothing I love more than getting to look at vaginas all day long. I wasn't always this way one patient changed everything.

Walking into the exam room, I'm shocked by my next patient. She is one of the most beautiful women I've ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on.

"Miss Trenton, how can I help you today?" I ask as I sit down at my desk.

"I'm here for my annual check-up," she replies.

"Ok, good." I say. Standing up from my desk, I hand her the examination gown. "Remove everything below the waist and then sit on the bed. I'm going to leave the room to let you get changed I will be back in five minutes."

Exiting the room, I head next door to my office. No sooner is the door closed before images of her taking her clothes off floods my mind. I wish I had some way of seeing into the exam room. The idea that I'm going to get to go back inside and see her pussy causes my cock to stir. If what I've seen so far is anything to go by, she is going to have the most beautiful vagina.

After waiting an appropriate amount of time, I head back in. The moment I catch sight of her, sitting there on the exam bed all gowned up and waiting for me, my dick goes from semi to rock hard in an instant.

Hoping she can't see the bulge in my pants, I put on my most professional voice and instruct her to lie down on the bed and place her legs in the stirrups.

With an eagerness I don't normally see from my patients, Miss Trenton does as I ask without complaint.

Sitting down on my stool, I pull up between her legs, making sure my tray of tools is in position.

Lifting the gown over her knees so I can see what I'm doing, I am floored by the sight before me.

My patient doesn't just have the most exquisite vagina I've ever seen but she is also wet - very wet - and I am so fucking hard right now, it is not funny.

"Ok, Miss Trenton..."

"Connie," she says, interrupting me.

"Pardon?"

"Connie is my first name. Please call me Connie?"

"Ok then, Connie. I'm just going to get started. Please let me know if anything hurts or is uncomfortable. I should be finished fast."

Grabbing a speculum, I lube it up; this is for comfort and ease of insertion. With the amount of lubrication Connie already has, though, it shouldn't be a problem either way.

Slow and gentle, I insert the speculum. I swear I can hear her moan. Thinking I am hearing things, I continue with the examination opening the speculum to give me access to her cervix. This time when she moans, I know I'm not hearing things. Looking over the gown, she has her hands on her breasts pinching her nipples her eyes closed a look of pure bliss on her face. All I want to do is undo my trousers and slide my hard as steel cock into to her waiting channel.

I'm unsure how to handle the situation, so I concentrate on finishing her exam, all the while trying to keep my lascivious thoughts under control. Once that is out of the way, I decide to try to push her boundaries, hoping I'm not reading the signals wrong.

Ever so gently, I brush a finger over her clitoris. The resulting needy whimper is all the proof I need. As I remove the speculum, I tease her with it pushing it in and out until she is bucking her hips.

"Please!" she begs.

"Such a needy thing aren't you?" With one hand, I slide three fingers into her pussy thrusting them at a slow but firm pace. My other hand palms my cock through my pants, hoping she is going to let me fuck her.

I look up and see her staring at me, her hands still playing with her nipples. "Yes Dr Peterson. Sooo needy."

"What do you want Connie?" I ask, needing to hear the words before I take this any further.

"Your cock. Fuck me with it. Please!"

The words are barely out of her mouth before I am unzipping my pants. "Your wish is my command."

Before I drop through, I move to one of the drawers along the wall and grab a condom from the stash I keep for giving protection talks to teenage girls.

Back between the beautiful Connie's legs I push my pants and boxers to my ankles, the sheathe my dick. "Are you sure?" I ask one last time.

"Yes Dr Petersen fill me with your cock."

Without further ado, I line my cock up with her warm wet heat and slide home.

"Ahhh!" I cry out, the feeling of her pussy stretched around me unlike anything I've ever felt before.

Unable to control myself I set a hard and fast pace thrusting into her with wild abandon.

"Oh, Connie you feel so fucking good."

"Oh...fuck Dr Petersen... your cock... so big." I have to admit hearing her moan Dr Petersen makes me fuck her faster. I never expected to find fucking someone in my exam room such a turn on.

My balls tighten and I know that my climax is not far away. I'm just about to ask Connie how close she is when her pussy spasms around me sending me hurtling into a blissful abyss.

Unable to stand up I collapse on her stomach blown away by the turn of events.

"Thank you," she whispers, panting like mad.

"You're welcome," I respond as slide out her feeling bereft. The whimper that slips from her lips makes me think she feels the same.

After disposing of the condom and putting by boxers and pants back on, I exit the room letting her get dressed. Though I would love to watch her get dressed I feel like I've already taken too much advantage.

Once she lets me know she is redressed, I return. I want to see her again, so I take a chance and ask, "Connie, would you like to go out on a date with me?"

She looks at me with an expression that is a cross between bewilderment and happiness.

"I think we might have a few things in common," I clarify.

A pretty blush spreads over her cheeks as she answers with a barely audible "Yes."

****

It's the end of the week and I am looking forward to going to home. Tonight it's time for my wife's regular exam. I love having a home office where I can perform her exams so she doesn't have to come into the office.

Walking in the front door, I call out to let Connie know I'm home.

"In the kitchen, babe," she yells back.

"Hey, love," I say coming up behind her, wrapping my arms around her and placing a kiss on her shoulder. "Did you have a good day?"

"Yes, I did. It was a teacher planning day today, so no students."

I love that my gorgeous wife sounds so happy yet a little sad at the same time. I know how much she loves her students.

"How was your day?" she asks.

"Same as usual, can't complain. Do I have time before dinner?" I ask.

"You have about thirty minutes," she says.

After a swift peck on her cheek, I head upstairs to have a quick shower.

I duck into the bathroom and turn the water on to let it warm up. I undo my pants and pull out my caged cock. I never used to have problems with getting hard-ons at work but then I met Connie and all that changed. My cock cage is the only thing that can keep my dick under control and stop me from embarrassing myself in front of the patients. I remove my cock cage and let my tortured dick free. In an instant, I'm hard as images of the pap smear I gave Mrs Brown today flashes through my mind. Mrs Brown one of my favourite patients. She is a wriggler and a gasper and I love her check-ups. Stepping into the shower, I palm my cock and enjoy the sweet relief of getting some friction at long last. I'm so lost in pleasuring myself I don't even hear Connie enter.

"Who did you have in today?" Connie asks, making me aware of her presence.

"Mrs Brown's annual check-up was today," I say.

"Ah, one of your faves," my beautiful wife says in reply. "Did she squirm for you?"

I love that my wife has no problem with me being turned on by my patients. "You know me too well, and yes she did. I got a couple of gasps too."

Connie is standing there, eyeing me sliding my hand up and down my cock, licking her lips like she is staring at the most sumptuous feast.

Memories of the first time I met Connie take over.

Yet again, I don't realise I 'm lost in my thoughts until Connie's moan breaks me out of them. She is standing there naked her fingers in her pussy, watching intently as I slide my hand up and down my dick. Very close to coming, I give my wife a look that asks her if she will help me out. She is on her knees, my aching cock in her mouth, before I can even process what is happening.

"Oh fuck, love, so good," I cry as my orgasm washes over me.

Pulling my wife up off her knees, I kiss her. "Thank you love, would you like me to return the favour?"

She shakes her head. "No, it's too close to dinner. I don't want to be late for my check-up."

Her reminder that it is check-up night has my cock stirring to life again. I dress without delay and am pleased to see Connie is just dishing up when I come down the stairs.

Dinner is delicious and as I stand to leave, I say, "I'm heading up to my office. Your appointment is in ten minutes. Don't be late." I wink at her and the way she shivers has my dick getting hard.

When I get inside my office, I put on my scrubs and lab coat making sure all the toys are in place, then I sit behind my desk and wait.

Spot on ten minutes after I left the dinner table, there is a knock on the door.

"Come in," I say. The door opens and in walks my patient. "Mrs Peterson, how are you today? Here for your check-up?" I ask.

"Hi, Dr Peterson. Yep, just my regular."

"Okay, well, we'll get you changed into your gown and then up on the table." I pretend to look around for a gown I know doesn't exist. "I'm so sorry Mrs Peterson, it appears we're all out of gowns today. Is it alright if you go without one?"

"I guess so," she says. Without waiting for me to leave the room, she pulls her dress over her head, revealing she is not wearing anything underneath.

If I weren't already so hard as to be in pain, I would have hardened at the sight of her. Doing my best to remain professional, I get her to sit up on the table and assume the position. Seeing her spread before me, never ceases to get me all hot and bothered. She looks so fucking hot on my table dripping with arousal at the thought of what is to come.

"Okay, Mrs Peterson, just relax. This will be over before you know it."

"Not too fast, I hope," my eager patient, says in response.

Grabbing my metal speculum that I keep in the fridge so it is extra cold, I lube it up then gradually slide it in to her vagina.

"Oh fuck," she cries. I always love the sounds she makes as I am examining her and I encourage her to let me know how she is feeling. After pulling the speculum in and out a couple of times to make sure it is placed in the right spot, I open it up, spreading her beautiful pussy nice and wide.

Grabbing the extra-long vibrating sound, I get started on my examination. Switching it on, I insert it into her opening running it around her internal walls. I love watching her arousal gush from her as I stimulate her to the point of frenzy. Her almost constant moans turn to full-blown screams when I apply the vibrating instrument to her most pleasurable of spots

Knowing if I don't ease up she is going to cum, I stop my examination with the instrument.

"So, Mrs Peterson, the first part of your check-up is over. Unfortunately, my examination has revealed you seem to be leaking some fluid. I need to do a more thorough assessment with my hand to see where it is coming from."

She moans in acceptance, bucking her hips a little in encouragement. Making a big show of it, I put a latex glove on my right hand to make things easier. My patient stares at me, a look of eager anticipation written all over her face, licking her lips at my action. Grabbing the lube, I cover my hand in a generous amount making sure all the way up to my wrist is covered.

"Okay, Mrs Peterson, I'm going to start the next part now. You are going to feel some stretching. That is normal but I need you to tell me if at any time it hurts."

"Yes, Dr Peterson," she says in a breathy moan.

Starting with three fingers, I slide them in and out. Having already been stretched some by the speculum she takes them with ease, so I add the fourth. It's a little tighter around my fingers but not too tight. My patient is still moaning non-stop so I know she doesn't have a problem with it.

With my thumb over her clit, I pump my hand back and forth loosening and riling her up at the same time.

"Oh, Dr Peterson, so...good," she groans and I know it is time for the next part.

Knowing it is easier to get my whole fist in if she comes first, I grab the mini wand I keep on hand. Turning it onto its highest setting, I press it against her clit while I furiously thrust with my hand. The result is exactly what I am expecting. In less than a minute, my beautiful patient is screaming her way through her orgasm, her pussy contracting around my fingers.

I wish it were my cock she was squeezing but I tell the snake in my pants to be patient; his turn is coming.

With her a little more relaxed from her climax, I tuck my thumb in and start the slow process of working my whole hand in. Bit by bit, I start to thrust - not too hard, just enough to feel resistance.

"Relax, Mrs Peterson. Everything is going to be fine."

I feel her relax a little. That allows me to push in further. Applying more lube, I work my hand in step by step. Getting past the knuckles is always the hardest part. I know when the pleasure turns a little painful because I hear the change in her tone. I give her a minute for her body to adjust and then continue with my thrusts and a little more force. Over and over I repeat this process.

After about twenty minutes and another orgasm, I have my whole hand inside her. With minimal room to move, using short quick thrusts, I move my hand back and forth, working her into a frenzy. I rotate my hand back and forth trying to make as much contact as I can with her g-spot.

Every single move my hand makes causes another moan or groan to pour from her lips. It is making me so fucking eager to fuck the shit out of her but I know that I need to take my time.

"I know this is hard," I say. "But it is necessary. I promise everything is going to be okay."

I can see her body starting to tense and I can feel her vagina starting to contract around my hand. I know she is getting close. She looks so enticing.

"Oh, my god, so...fucking...full," she cries. I see her glistening body start to succumb to the orgasmic tide that is threatening to wash over her.

"Let it go, Mrs Peterson. It is all going to be just fine. This treatment will make you feel much better."

A couple of thrusts later, she can't hold back any longer. With a guttural groan, her whole body shakes and her pussy clamps down on my hand.

I stop moving my hand and let her ride the wave of ecstasy. When I see she is calming down, I take my left hand and slide a finger in around the outer lips of her pussy releasing the suction so I can get my hand out.

"How do you feel after you treatment, Mrs Peterson?"

My beautiful patient just hums her satisfaction.

"So, Mrs Peterson, we have one more part of your check-up to go and we will be done."

Grabbing the lube once more, I squirt some in my hand and start preparing her ass. As I insert one then two fingers with ease I realise the beauty before me has had her butt plug in today. I am one lucky son of a bitch.

In no time at all, she is taking three fingers, my dick more than ready to perform the rectal exam.

Ridding myself of my scrubs as fast as possible, I line my cock up with her entrance and firmly sink into her ass.

"Ahhhh!" We both cry out at the feeling of being joined.

After giving her a minute to make sure she is comfortable, I start to thrust. Hesitant at first, it doesn't take long for my more animalistic side to take over and soon I am fucking her with wild abandon.

"God, Mrs Peterson, you have an amazing fucking ass. It feels so good wrapped around my cock."

My beautiful patient seems to have lost the ability to speak. She grunts her agreement.

I'm amazed at how fast I feel my orgasm begin to build. "I'm close," I groan, hoping she understands what I mean.

Lethargically she raises a hand and taps it over her clit letting me know she needs a little more stimulation.

Always willing to help, I grab the vibrator I used earlier and rest it against her clit allowing us both to chase our climaxes.

Just a few thrusts later, her orgasm squirts all over me, her ass contracting around my dick, triggering my own cataclysmic release.

Exhausted, I collapse on top of my patient. I need a minute to get my breath back.

When I feel I can stand without crumpling, I right myself pulling my now deflated dick out of my patient's ass.

"Okay, Mrs Peterson. Your exam is finished and everything seems to be in order." Connie looks at me like I'm crazy if I expect her to get up off the table any time soon, but she knows I will help her to the bath in a moment. However, I need to finish what I started so I add, "Same time next week Mrs Peterson."