Gypsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Brandon is laying on the shower floor with the warm water and steam all around. Beth mounts him and starts building toward her orgasm, riding up and down and grinding on his huge cock.

Brandon now has complete access to her beautiful tits and is lightly slapping them side to side as Beth rides him.

Meanwhile Josh has recovered and is erect. From behind Beth he grabs the soap and lubricates his erection. Brandon understands the move and pulls Beth forward hugging him to his muscular chest. This exposes her ass to Josh. Josh fondles her asshole and inserts one, then two fingers.

Beth is in ecstasy on the verge of a powerful orgasm. As Josh enters her anally Beth explodes in a powerful orgasm. Brandon soon follows. Brandon stands up leaving a slumped Beth face down in the shower room, ass up to accommodate the penetration. Josh is not done and continues to sodomize the near lifeless Beth as the shower steam swirls around them.

Brandon finishes his shower grabs a towel and heads to the locker room to change. Josh blasts his climax into Beth's backdoor, climbs up, steps over Beth and finishes his shower. Beth is on hands and knees leaking ejaculate from several spots still dazed. She has visible bite marks on her breasts.

She gets up, strangely quiet rinses off, then dries herself.

"Did you guys plan this?" She asks accusingly, a strange look on her face.

"No, it just happened." Replies Josh. "You looked like you liked it." Josh said with a smile. Brandon high fives Josh.

Beth with a small smile thinks, wow two guys who want me, maybe this was a little too slutty but I love being worshiped by these two young hunks. Maybe they'll want to take me out to dinner?

Meanwhile all Josh and Brandon were thinking was 'not a bad piece of ass'.

"I'll walk Beth out, you shut it down." Brandon tells Josh as he and Beth make their way out. Not even a goodbye from Josh for Beth.

Josh shuts everything down. He grabs the towels and throws them in the laundry bin and heads out. The egotistical Josh can't pass up a chance to catch his own reflection and glances at the mirror. This time it's the old hag and someone else looking back at him with real anger in their eyes. What the FUCK!

As he runs out of the locker room he hears a CRACK, and out of the corner of his eye he sees the mirror break.

Am I losing my mind Josh thinks. Or is something else going on . . . . .

——————————

Sunday morning, I didn't speak to Beth last night. But I do catch a glimpse of her as she heads towards the shower. I spy the telltale bite marks on her breast. Even though I completely believe in my visions last night with Dina, tangible in person proof, the marks on her tits, validate what I "saw".

My memories of what I experienced were like remembering a dream. The details were fuzzy but certain parts of the vision were quite clear. Those parts I will not forget.

Beth is acting as cool as ever, barely acknowledging me. I reciprocate the same attitude. It's a comfortable ignorance in our house that Sunday. Each doing our own thing. Oddly Beth seems a bit unhappy that I seem to not care about her mood.

Sunday mid-day I'm at Dina's. She is looking much worse. Coughing, short of breath and lethargic. I wonder if our experience last night weakened her. When I arrive she is laying in her small bed, motionless and staring up toward the ceiling.

I sit with her, hold her hand and we talk. We talk about her makings, we talk about her life, and we talk about the future.

Finally she tells me "you need to leave wife. She no good."

I think about that and my natural instinct is to defend my marriage, but I come to the conclusion, quickly, that I agree with Dina.

"Yes" I say with a sigh. "But they need to pay. Pay for their violation of my marriage." I am finally angry. Angry at Beth, angry at the two assholes that violated her without a thought beyond their own pleasure. And finally angry at myself for my poor judgement.

Dina is breathless, shallow breathing, she is not healthy. She is nodding in agreement with my assessment of the situation.

"Nico," she says in such a low whisper I need to bring my head close to her to hear, "you know what to do. Use the babrika. Punish them, take from them what they covet."

Dina seems to fall asleep. She is ill, but I know she wants no doctors help. I sit with her holding her hand, listening to her shallow breath. "take what they covet". I think about that as I sit.

When I think she is asleep I move to disengage my hand from her. Her grip tightens and her big beautiful eyes stare at me.

In a quiet whisper she says, "Nico don't leave me."

I stare at Dina as her eyes flutter shut. With eyes closed she whispers to me "Shadia."

I move my head closer to understand her and she says, "take care of Shadia, she is the one."

She immediately falls into deep slumber and I ease my hand from hers. For a moment I sit and watch her and what I see makes me think she is finally at rest. Barely alive, but at peace. I take a moment and think of Dina and her life. For the briefest moment in my mind I see a small child pulling a wooden cart, alone, through a forest path.

I am not sure how long I sat with Dina, but my tears spilled freely on the wooden floor of her small cottage. What was "shadia"? I thought. What did that mean?

My mind shifted to the two assholes from the gym, and Beth. They will all pay. And they will pay in ways that will affect them most intimately. I began my plan and I believed I knew enough about Dina's makings to have that help me.

Take what they covet . . . . .

——————————

Where the hell was Nick? Thought Beth. Why doesn't he just live with his parents, he's over there so much. Probably hanging out with that creepy aunt or whatever relation she is to him. That ugly old hag is weird. I can barely understand her when she talks.

I'm pissed off at Josh and Brandon too. After we all left the gym Saturday, they just took off together. No invitation for dinner or a drink. Not even a kiss or hug goodbye. I deserve a lot more respect than that.

Even though the sex was fun and exciting I feel used. I also am sore. I think Brandon did that. But I deserve to be pampered by these guys. That's what I want.

And Nick. Why has he been acting like such an asshole lately? I'm used to him giving me my way. Especially with how hot I look now, Nick should be waiting on me hand and foot.

I'm going to cool it with the guys at the gym. I'm going to start being a little nicer to Nick. He is a nice guy and normally takes good care of me. Not exciting but stable. I think I need to take a break from some of this stuff and go with stability. At least for a while.

I'm too sore tonight but I think I will offer Nick this hot body sometime this week. How can he resist . . . . .

——————————

All week I am planning. Surprisingly Beth is acting much nicer to me. I play along. I have a plan for her too. One thing I will not do is have sex with her. Not after what happened on Saturday night. The funny thing is now that I don't want her sexually, she's giving signs that she wants me. Even a week ago I would have been all over her. Not now.

I do act pleasant and as normal as possible. This is all part of my plan. Casually I ask Beth what days she will be at Edge Fitness. She tells me Monday, Wednesday and Thursday this week and both days on the weekend. Perfect.

On Tuesday I meet with our lawyer, Louis Szabo, and he recommends me to a family law attorney. I set my appointment for later in the day. I am emailed a list of documents to bring.

4 PM Tuesday and I meet my lawyer, Abraham Green. A singularly unimpressive looking man, but I am assured he is good at what he does. He can not be more than 5 and a half feet tall dressed slightly haphazardly. A mop of curly gray hair and thick steel glasses that give an absent minded professor-like impression.

Nonetheless he knows his stuff and asks me a few questions.

"So you think Beth is unfaithful?" He asks squinting through the thick glasses.

"Yes." I say, "I'm sure of it." I tell Abe. He makes a notation with his pen.

"And you have no evidence." He says, not really a question but a statement.

If I start telling him about Aunt Dina, her makings, the sight and what happened in the locker room this guy will speed dial the psychiatric unit.

"Um, no." I say. "I just know she is and I know with whom also." I tell Abe.

"Okay, okay," He says waving his hand. He can tell I'm getting worked up thinking about it.

"It really doesn't matter. We can not use adultery as grounds. We will just say "irreconcilable differences." Okay?" He cocks his head and asks me. I nod.

Going through our assets, it's fairly straight forward. I owned the house before we were together, she has no rights to it. My income is more than hers so I may take a hit here. Our vehicles are our own, no problem. And then we get into the weeds with furniture and other smaller possessions. No big issues.

"There is one thing." I ask Abe. "What about the wedding ring I gave her?"

I tell him a little of the history and the fact it is sort of a family heirloom and how important it is.

Abe looks to the ceiling lightly tapping his pen on his pursed lips mentally examining this legal puzzle.

"That may be difficult," he says. "technically it is a gift you gave without conditions. We will try."

We discussed a few more details and discussed when and where she was to be served the divorce decree. Okay, that was in motion, I will check that off my list. But there is more to do.

That evening I am at "Aunt" Dina's. She is still weak and I fear her days are becoming numbered. She continues to refuse any offer of medical assistance.

I tell her my plan and from her small bed she directs me. She tells which jar to combine with what. She asks to see the dwindling supply of babrika. Under her strict inspection I factor out small amounts of the powerful ground bark into three separate containers. There is just a small quantity left.

With her precise instructions I create three separate brews. Each one will have a specific affect on it's recipient.

Take what they covet.

My Mom and Dad and my Grandfather know that something isn't right with my marriage. I don't go into specifics yet, they just know there is a problem. They also know that I have been spending a lot of time with Dina and we discuss her health.

I then tell my father that I will be taking Friday off to take care of some personal business. They all want to know what is going on but they respect my wishes and don't ask.

Earlier this week I had called Edge Fitness and confirmed that Brandon worked Friday 7 AM to 3 PM. Josh works noon to 8 PM. I arrived at Edge at 2 PM.

It looked like Josh had a personal training session with a female, maybe 10 years older than Beth. Smooth and attentive he was a predator in motion. Light touches, compliments and flashing his bright white teeth at his prey. Wonder if he's already fucking her?

I saw Brandon working out. I know a lot of times the employees will mix in their own workout at the end of their shift under the guise of demonstrating to customers the proper way to lift weights.

Brandon was going to be the difficult one. Based on my experience in men's locker rooms I had a suspicion how I could implement my plan with him. Josh will be easier.

I was on an elliptical machine working up a sweat. Out of the corner of my eye, I tracked Brandon. Right at 3 PM I saw him head to the men's locker room. I also noticed he hadn't punched out on the time clock. Now Edge is paying him while he showers. What a douche.

In the locker room I disrobe down to my athletic shorts. I carefully remove the brew in the yellow container and pour it in one of the disposable paper cups from the locker room. This one's for Brandon.

I sat on the bench, cup in hand waiting for Brandon to finish his shower. I see him shut off the water and grab his towel. With towel up to his face, torso fully exposed, he starts his slow walk back to the lockers. Just as we pass I fake a trip, stumbling I throw the contents of my cup directly on Brandon's dangling penis. The brew douses his member.

"Hey," watch it, he barks at me.

"Sorry, sorry." I say. "My bad" I further explain.

Suddenly he recognizes me as Beth's husband. I had been in here enough times with her in the early days. Just not many lately. Brandon becomes far more friendly. I think, he thinks to act buddy-buddy to me after fucking my wife is a great joke.

We have a short conversation and I say to him, "thanks with your help getting Beth in shape. She really looks good and I wanted to thank you and Josh." I say with false sincerity.

I'm sure inside he's laughing at me, go ahead. "Hey no problem man." I know he has forgotten my first name.

"I wanted to do something for you and Josh, I haven't asked him yet but I was hoping you and he would come over to Beth and my house for dinner tomorrow night. I've got steak and lobster and whatever you may want to drink. About 7 o'clock." I say.

"Sure man." He says surprised and pleased. "Thanks, looking forward to it." He says.

"Oh, and Brandon," he looks up at me. "It's a surprise for Beth so don't say anything if you happen to see her. Okay?" He agrees.

I get my stuff together and head out to find Josh. One thing I have observed in any men's locker room, the guys with big dicks like to parade them around in front of everyone for all to see. And Brandon did. It just made my mission that much easier.

One down two to go.

Josh was harder than I thought. The body target was easier, but he was always with someone. Finally I caught him alone near the drinking fountain. Josh's brew was in a paper cup just like Brandon's. Fake trip, brew straight in his face and down his chest and arms.

He looked up, sputtered and confused about what just happened.

I overwhelm him with a towel and profuse apologies. My effort with the towel was actually to lengthen the skin contact from the brew. I apologize again.

"What was that shit?" Josh asks me sniffing his upper arm where the liquid had been.

"It's some new energy drink." I say. "It isn't very good."

"It stinks," he says.

I nod in agreement and then invite him over to the dinner. He's all for it and even asks if he can bring a bottle of wine. I thank him and make the same request to him I made to Brandon. It's a surprise for Beth.

Just one more. Based on the way this week went, this shouldn't be too difficult.

Friday night after dinner Beth is showing me glimpses of the old, non stuck up Beth from our earlier years together. Too bad it's just an act.

She's giving me signs that she is open for lovemaking tonight. Perfect.

"Hey honey, I know you've been working out a lot and your body looks great." I tell her and she loves the compliment.

"How would you like a nice massage? You deserve to be pampered. I've got some new massage oil that I think you'd like." I say.

She's all for it and starts undressing. I grab the last container of mixed brew.

With slow strokes I work the liquid into her naked skin. I am wearing the lightest of plastic gloves to protect my skin . I can't help it. Even though I know she's a lying bitch, her body turns me on. When she rolls over on her back and I start doing her tits I am fully erect. I won't fuck her, but I'd take a blow job.

I make an excuse about my back hurting as to why we can't have intercourse tonight. With my fingers I bring her to an orgasm. She thanked me with the blow job. Wistfully I think, that may be the last time for that with her. Oh well.

Saturday morning and the non-bitchy version of Beth continues. Her infidelity was a deal breaker, so we have no chance of reconciliation, but, too bad she wasn't pleasant like this more often.

"I'm having a few people over for dinner tonight." I tell her.

Beth immediately turns to look at me, a slightly alarmed expression on her face. I know she thinks it may be some of my family. She already thinks I spend too much time with my family anyway.

"Don't worry," I say with a smile, "It's not my family." I tell her.

She tries to hide it, but I can tell she's relieved by that information.

"Who's coming over?" She asks.

"It's a surprise. Just dress nice and casual, sexy if you want. You really are looking great Beth. I'll take care of everything." I say to her.

I am getting pampered by Nick, Beth thinks. The massage, now dinner, all the nice compliments. Maybe I have taken him for granted too much lately.

Shortly after 7 PM the doorbell rings. I ask Beth to grab the door. I'm busy in the kitchen. I hear the guys greeting her loudly and then after a moment I hear her hushed comments to them. I can imagine her asking "what are you two doing here!?". I can't quite hear what was actually said.

They come in and I am in full host mode. Josh actually brought a bottle of wine. I look at it, screw on cap, check the label. A cheap shitty bottle of wine.

"Thank you Josh, this looks delicious, mind if I save it for an important occasion?" I ask.

Josh has a look as if to say, it is? I'm sure he grabbed it out of the bargain rack at Kroger.

I have a bottle of good wine open and everyone is ushered outside. It's warm out and we all sit at the patio table. I bring them appetizers, refills and set the table for the surf and turf dinner. The guys are obliviously happy about the great treatment. Beth looks as if she's not sure what is going on.

I open a new bottle of wine and drop a few things in it that I had retrieved from one of Dina's jars. They went through that bottle before dinner was even served.

We have the delicious dinner and more wine. With all the alcohol Beth has relaxed. At one point Josh asks to use the bathroom and I ask Beth to show him the way while Brandon and I remain outside. I have a pretty good idea what may happen.

Beth returns. I notice her cheeks are flushed and clothing looks slightly askew. I'm sure Josh tried for a quick feel while old hubby was sitting outside.

We've gone through 4 bottles of wine, I've had barely a glass. Thanks to my additive the guys are more relaxed than they would have normally been. Their stupid grins also testify to their inebriation.

Now I bring out the tequila and we all take a shot. My lips blocks the liquid from entering my mouth and I casually dump it on the patio. My objective is to get all of them drunk and relaxed. Mission accomplished. They are all slumped in their chairs, not a care in the world.

I stand up. "There are a couple of reasons for this little gathering tonight." I say. "First I want to thank you two for helping Beth get into such great shape. She really looks great, and guys you should see her naked, she looks awesome."

Josh and Brandon share a knowing smirk and Beth acts slightly embarrassed by my comments. To them I'm the friendly stupid husband that is unaware of their shared carnality.

I go on. "I want to tell you, Josh, Brandon about my "Aunt" Dina. Dina came with my family to the US from Eastern Europe over 30 years ago. My family found her as an orphan. Dina is Romany. Most call the Romany, Gypsy. The Gypsy's have been persecuted for centuries. One of the things they have had to rely on is what we may call magic. They use different spices, plants, roots, and many other ingredients to make what they call brews."

I'm looking at the group. Josh is stifling a yawn, Beth looks like she has no clue where this is going but she looks pissed, Brandon looks somewhat interested.

I go on to tell them the Gypsy believe that the brew can change physical properties in humans. Josh does not understand so I have to spell it out for him.

"No shit." He offers, "man I wish that really worked."

"For a moment let's talk about physical properties. I have a question for each of you. It's kind of a game." I say with a disarming smile. "What physical property do you possess that you like the most, that you are most proud of." It takes me a minute to explain what I mean but they all get it.