Gypsy Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't even thought of that. "You think so?" I naively asked.

"Jerry, how long have you known this family? Eight weeks?"

I thought for a second. "Yeah, eight or nine weeks."

"And you know that they're gypsies, right?"

"Uh...I don't know what you mean," I stammered.

"Come on, man; are you really that dense. Their clothes, mannerisms, look, names, everything about them screams 'gypsy.'" When John saw that things weren't registering with me he opened up a book that he had been holding in one of his hands and started going through it with me. It was an eye opener. After about a half hour there was no doubt in my mind that Aishe's family was gypsy, and there was also no doubt that gypsies did not have the best track record or reputation when it came to honesty.

Finally I looked at John with a tear in my eye. "But I really am infatuated with her – I can't be without her."

"Look, dude, I don't want to tell you what to do in matters of the heart. There is no doubt that Aishe is exotic and sexy as hell – all the women in her family are. You just have to go into it with your eyes open. Now tell me, how much does her family know about your business?"

"They know that I make good money and that I'm in computer security, but really nothing else."

"That's great. You tell Aishe and her mother – Florica, isn't it?"

I nodded "Yes."

"OK, you tell Aishe and Florica that I'm the boss in your company and that they have to come to see me. I'll lay a prenup on them and tell them there is no option; our closely held company cannot take the chance of being messed up by a contentious divorce and that if they don't sign I'll have to fire you. In the meantime I'll have our counsel draw up a prenup that I'll pass by you before talking to them."

I thought for a second; of course John was right. I got a big smile on my face – he'd be the bad guy, not me, and we'd get it done. "I knew there was a reason that I hired you," I chuckled – and then added – "Boss." We both had a nice laugh. "Just be nice when you do it; and one more thing; put in the prenup that if she refuses to try and conceive a child after we've been married for six months that if we divorce she gets close to nothing," I concluded.

Our attorney did up a prenup the next day, John passed it by me, I made a few minor changes, and I talked to Aishe and Florica and told them that my boss had to meet with them. I made sure that everyone in my office knew to treat John, not me, as the boss when Florica and Aishe came in.

The prenup didn't seem to be that big of a deal to Aishe and Florica, although they did ask about the "try to conceive" language (something that Aishe and I had already talked about), and Aishe signed it that day. When John gave me the signed prenup he also gave me a background check on Aishe's family. All of Aishe, Lala, and Florica had criminal records for petty theft, and Jaelle had a juvenile record, which was sealed. "You need to be prepared to deal with issues in the future, Jerry. Want some more unsolicited advice?"

"Yeah, I do, John since your first bit was spot on," I replied.

"I suggest that you catalog everything in your house, with video and still photos, and have hidden surveillance cameras installed. Also, you need to find someone who is a reliable Romani translator."

"What's a 'Romani translator?'" I naively asked.

"Romani is the mother tongue of your fiancé and her family. Since you don't speak it you need to know what they're saying when talking to each other outside your presence, so that you can keep track of their activities and thoughts."

"I...I don't want to invade their privacy, though..." I hesitantly replied.

"I'm telling you, you need to keep track of what's going on, otherwise they could steal you blind or put you in a situation where you couple be charged with a crime too. Look – get a Romani translator and have him or her just tell you if problems arise. Also, you may be able to get a basic translation program to print out a rough translation of what they say."

I really respected John; I was still apprehensive, but when he waved the background reports in front of me, I relented. I still had two weeks before the wedding so I could get everything done that he suggested.

Surprisingly, I found a Romani translator at the local university; she taught French. She had grown up Roma but hated the culture, and had changed her name from a classic gypsy one to "Sarah Johnson" once she turned twenty one. At $60/hr. Sarah (who had a PhD in French and was obviously very bright) was happy to help me with anything that I needed. Sarah even knew of a translation program that could roughly translate speech to text – even though it was expensive I thought it worthwhile and purchased it.

Once I had all of the cameras and the translation software installed in my house I invited Florica and Jaelle in to pick out their bedrooms and decide on what type of décor and furniture that they wanted. They intended to move out of their rented trailer as is as soon as Aishe and I were married. They were both as excited as little kids as they picked out color schemes and bedding. I offered Aishe the chance to change the master bedroom any way that she wanted to, but she was basically pleased with the way that it was so she made only a few minor changes.

The wedding reception was a raucous affair. Even though Aishe's family didn't really have any close friends or extended family in the area so that most of the guests were my friends and business associates, they knew how to get everyone to have a good time. Florica and Jaelle – with Lala and her husband's help – moved into my house while Aishe and I were on our honeymoon in Aruba.

Aishe and I had a great time in Aruba – she had never been to a place like the one we stayed at, and she really enjoyed the sun and surf. She made a big splash there too – she drew lots of appreciative male looks. I was really proud.

Sex with her was, of course, great – however it was a little disconcerting that we always had to have it in the same position, with her on top. While the stories that one hears about how great it is to have a big cock undoubtedly have some truth to them, especially with certain women, in our case my thick cock was more of a problem than a blessing. It took a long time for Aishe to mount me properly, and I could never buck upwardly as hard as I would have liked to because it caused her more pain than pleasure. I couldn't wait until I could stop using condoms – which I expected would be shortly – because that could help the size problem somewhat and more importantly fulfill my desire to have as many kids as possible as soon as possible.

When we got back from our honeymoon I immediately started lobbying Aishe to have kids. After a couple of weeks she agreed and I stopped using condoms. That did improve our cox-to-pussy-size problem a tiny bit, but it didn't come close to solving it. The only time that I did her in any position except cowgirl was one night when she uncharacteristically got rip-roaring drunk and I fucked her doggy. Although she seemed to really like it at the time she walked bow-legged the next day and was too sore for intercourse for three more.

The next major event was when Lala came to our house with Mala one Saturday crying her eyes out. Her husband had left her, and she couldn't afford the rent on the trailer. Of course the obvious solution was for her to come and live with us since we had two spare bedrooms. Although Aishe was the normally most upbeat and intriguing member of the family, Lala was – in my contact with her – the nicest. Also, I really liked her two year old girl Mala and that would be a good start on having a family, so I immediately invited her to come live with us. She hugged my tightly and cried on my shoulder – I was embarrassed by the ensuing hard-on and the fact that she had a little "knowing" smile on her face when we separated.

There was another advantage to having Lala there. While I really liked Florica, sometimes she could go off and act like she was in charge, or a prima donna. Lala was the one who could bring her back to earth most quickly.

Although things were going as smoothly as could be expected with four women, a girl, and just one guy – me – in the house (sometimes I thought that I had all the problems of, but not the benefits of, a harem), especially when it was that time of the month, the software rough translations of what I picked up on surveillance didn't cause me any significant concern the first few months that I reviewed them, so I forgot to analyze them for a couple more months. Then when some suspicious things showed up in our house I decided to check the surveillance out. I didn't like what I saw, although the machine translation was too rough to make me sure – and I definitely wanted to be sure if what the rough translation indicated was true. I placed a call to Dr. Sarah Johnson.

I gave Sarah all of the relevant information – the video as well as the audio since body language might provide her with some clues – on a Friday morning and she promised to have a report for me by Monday night. Right after dinner Monday I made up some excuse and went to meet with Sarah at her house. I shook hands with her husband, fawned over her two little girls, and then we went into her den and she closed the door.

"I'm afraid that I have bad, and worse, news for you – although there are some highlights that provide hope."

"Oh shit," I mumbled to myself. "OK – hit me with it straight on; don't sugar coat it; I want the bad news first, then the worse, then the hope."

"OK," she replied, and then started in. She tried to deliver the information in as professional a manner as possible, but there were some times that she was embarrassed, and didn't look me in the eye. The bad news bottom line was that the Loveridges – with Lala's assistance – were running a petty theft ring out of my house, and had banked several thousand dollars from their activities in the last two months. The worse news bottom line was that Aishe had lied to me and was not allergic to birth control pills but was taking them so that she wouldn't get pregnant because she didn't want kids for several years despite her numerous representations to me to the contrary, and that although she liked me, she wasn't in love with me and didn't know if our relationship would last.

The last item was delivered with Sarah completely flushed and more-than embarrassed. "Uh...Aishe also says that your penis is too big and she isn't getting as much pleasure as she needs."

At that point I felt really, really low. If I had known Sarah better I might have started crying. She could tell how shitty I looked and perked up with "You need to hear the hope, Jerry, before you blow your brains out."

"OK," I replied, barely able to look her in the eye although she was now softly smiling.

"Your mother-in-law and Lala really like you, and think that Aishe is nuts. Lala said something like 'I'll take him off your hands if you're that stupid.' Also, Aishe does actually like you and got jealous at Lala's comment and almost caused a physical confrontation until Lala put a fist in her face. Then all the other women got quiet. I got the impression that in the past Lala – although slow to anger – has literally kicked some butt and the others won't mess with her, especially since she's seven inches taller and twenty pounds heavier than Aishe. Also, I have some other observations based upon what I know from my Roma heritage; want to hear them?"

"You bet that I do." I eagerly answered.

"Although I'm not an attorney I believe that you have enough information to turn them in to the cops and all of them would serve real time especially since I got the impression from their comments that they all have criminal records."

"They do," I confirmed.

"Again, I'm not an attorney, but from my past experience I know that civil forfeiture laws could cause their criminal enterprise emanating from your house to cause your house to be forfeited and the money and effort you'd need to get it back would be daunting. I'm sure that you can use that fact to reform their behavior if you threaten them properly. Also, I know from my culture that you need to get them involved in other things. If they have other things to focus on and you're strict with them, I believe that you can get a good result."

I nodded my head as wheels turned in my brain.

"One more thing – women in gypsy culture will respond to physical strength. I'm not suggesting that you abuse them in any way, of course, but the threat of physical punishment and a mild demonstration will go a long way to helping you out. You're big enough to pull it off."

I nodded my head again. Although I'm not athletic I am big and have average strength for my size – six foot three inches, two hundred thirty pounds.

"Thanks," I responded with my first smile of the evening, aside from meeting Sarah's little girls. "Let me have whatever you've formally translated and I'll talk with my attorney and get with it."

"I've got everything relevant in this transcript," Sarah said holding out a binder with about fifty sheets of paper in it, "keyed to the dates and timing markings on your DVDs."

"WOW!" I exclaimed, truly impressed. "How much do I owe you?"

"Uh...I haven't figured it out exactly; its around forty hours, and a few expenses; let me send you a bill."

"No way," I chuckled. "Here's a check for $5,000; that should cover it," I continued as I wrote out a check and then handed it to her.

"That's way too much," she protested.

"Worth every penny," I replied, then took two $100 bills out of my wallet and said "And buy something for each of your darling little girls with these," as I handed them to her. She actually got a tear in her eye, hugged me, and I waved goodbye as I exited her front door.

I'm not much of an actor, so I had to play sick around "the family" the next two days while I had my attorneys check out Sarah's assessment of the videos and her advice. They told me that she was spot on both in her legal assessment and that – as far as they could tell, without having her knowledge of gypsy culture – her advice.

Friday after work I pretended to take Mala to a park, declining Lala's entreaty to accompany us, and instead brought her to an experienced older babysitter that we had used a couple of times before when I took all of the women out, and who Mala liked. When I got back, I called all four women into the basement for "something important to talk about," assuring them that Lala was safe at Mrs. Simpson's house. They were all curious.

I had set up some props in the basement to help me get my point across. I stood between them and the only exit from the basement.

I hit them between the eyes. "I'm so disappointed in all of you, especially you Aishe. I've been as nice to you four as anyone has been in your life, and how do you repay me – by threatening my financial future by running a petty theft ring out of my house, and then by providing the utmost disrespect by Aishe taking birth control pills when she has lied to me – in your presence – that she was trying to get pregnant."

"How dare you accuse us," Florica started to say while Aishe yelled out "That's not true." That's where my props came in.

I had severely weakened several pieces of furniture and an ax handle. I screamed "Shut the fuck up, I'm tired of your fucking lies," and got a wild look on my face. Then I picked up two seemingly sturdy chairs one at a time and smashed them to pieces as I yelled "I'm so fucking mad I could rip your lying throats out."

Of course they had never even seen me even raise my voice before, and all four were staring at me with eyes bigger than baseballs, and retreating into each other's arms. "You're not going to fucking lie to me again you bitches – if you do you'll be the sorriest cunts in history!" With that tirade I picked up the ax – pretended that I was going to hit Aishe with it – and then pulled up short and broke the handle over my knee. I had also doctored my pants so that it appeared that blood was soaking my pants after I did that.

After the ax handle break – which doubled their already impossibly wide eyes – I slumped down in a chair at the exit to the basement and put my hands in my face and fake sobbed for thirty seconds or so. When I looked up I saw four terrified faces. I took several deep breaths and then broke the silence.

"This is what is going to happen. First of all, you are going to stop thieving and return everything stolen that you can. If you don't I'll turn all of you into the cops. If I don't do that and your thieving is exposed then the cops can seize my house – you'll be out a place to live and I'll be out close to a million dollars." I had one more trick – a small table with weakened legs. I slammed my fist down on the table and it shattered, again causing the women to retreat into each other's arms.

"Next, you're all going to start doing worthwhile things. Jaelle and Aishe, you're going to get your GEDs and then go to Community College."

Jaelle looked like she wanted to protest. "Don't say a fucking word" I yelled as I stood and pointed a finger at her, with fake blood streaming down my leg and on my hand where I had crushed the table.

"Florica and Lala, you're going to start going to a fitness center and work out at least an hour a day to sap some of your thieving energy, and eventually I'm going to set you up in a legitimate business so that you have to do something productive. Aishe, you're going off the pill immediately and you better hope that you give me a child within the next year or I'll throw all four of you cunts out on the street. One more thing; you're going to find a way to make it up to me. I want a complete proposal from you four by the end of the weekend as to how that you're going to do that; if you don't come up with something that is satisfactory to me, regardless of what I've just said about what you'll be doing in the future you'll be in jail and I'll petition to be Mala's guardian."

With one more angry outburst I picked up one of the smashed tables weakened legs and broke it in half with my bare hands. Then I snarled while pointing at them "I'm leaving for the weekend – with Mala – and when I get back at dinner time on Sunday you better have a good meal prepared for us, and better have a plan about how to make what you've done up to me. Understand?"

They all nodded their heads in unison. That wasn't good enough for me. I pointed at each one in turn as said "Tell me that you understand." Each one in turn eked out a mild "Yes," except for Lala. Although she still had some fear in her eye she half smiled and in a firm voice said "Yes, Jerry, I understand and will be sure to make it up to you. Take good care of OUR little girl," with the emphasis on "Our." I turned and stormed out before I reacted to the impact of her words on me.

Little Mala and I stayed at a resort Friday and Saturday nights, and did everything that a little girl her age would love, including the zoo, a pony ride, endless rides on little cars in an amusement park, feeding ducks on a pond, and anything else that she wanted to. She and I were both exhausted when we returned home Sunday promptly at 6:00 p.m.

All four women were dressed to the nines, freshly showered and with makeup on. You could see where, especially in Aishe's case, there had been a lot of tears shed, but they were all trying to be upbeat and fawned over both me and Mala. When Mala described all that we had done – as best that she could remember, and with her twenty eight month little girl slant on things – to her Mom, Lala actually got a tear in her eye and gave me a big hug as she mouthed "Thank you."

We had a nice dinner, and then Lala and Florica put Mala to bed. I tried to help cleanup, as I normally do, but Jaelle and Aishe wouldn't have it, and Aishe had me sit down in the living room with my feet up, took off my shoes, and brought me my favorite drink.