Gypsy Wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

"It can be overwhelming but like I said," Natalie said, "you don't have to decide right now. Just take a couple of days, relax and give it some thought."

"I will and thank you for thinking I'm ready for this." I said getting to my feet, "I'll let you know my decision as soon as I know."

"That's all we ask," Natalie answered.

Grabbing a sandwich from the kitchen I headed upstairs to my room.

"Yes, Holly I'm completely serious," I heard Sara's voice coming from Holly's room which was just past mine. I was about to walk down and see if there was something I could help with when I heard something that froze me in my tracks.

"You actually believe Elizabeth is Watcher's mate?"

"Yes, I do," Sara answered, "He's been alive for fuck knows how long and no one knows just how powerful he really is. Why else do you think he showed up here of all places and made himself known to her. Sure, we were all there for the show but he licked her, he interacted with her. I think he's just suppressing the call to claim his mate."

Well, fuck me...

*****

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.

chromex
chromex
684 Followers
12