H.O.T. Properties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pheacock
pheacock
91 Followers

Rhonda felt her panties being removed. She felt that her partner was horribly overdressed. She unbuttoned Marty's shirt with fumbling fingers. This unintentionally prolonged the process, driving both to groan. The Swede almost ripped her shirt off but was stopped by a look that told her to back off. When the buttons were all undone, the shirt was gently removed, exposing an impressive chest. The front hook bra was easily removed, exposing two engorged red nipples. Ronnie grasped one breast in her hand. Her fingers danced about and on the hard nub. She then took the other in her lips and suckled. Marty grabbed the head of her lover and held it in place. She was in heaven. She is an expert at this. I won't last long. Ronnie would not be sated easily. Feeding babies at her breast had excited her and she knew what to do. Marty's hips started to show her need. She would orgasm to this soon. The zipper on her jeans was lowered and she lifted her hips up, allowing the first timer to slide them off with a couple of jerks. As she laid back, her last protection was slipped down and off.

Rhonda's eyes were glued to the blonde curls before her, shining with wetness. "So beautiful. So wet. I think also so needing a kiss." She bent over and kissed at the slit. Her tongue made it's first furtive pass up the lips, licking up the wet woman's taste. It was spectacular! God, she had missed this all her life! The oral ministration continued at a pace that was making Marty insane. The dark haired mother remembered how her body liked fingers so she slid two into the wet opening. The licking was limited by the hand that was busy sliding in and out. Ronnie used her lips to pluck at the hard clit gently. Marty was supposed to be the one teaching. Instead she reached her fingers down to touch the head between her legs. By chance, Rhonda started stroking the rough spot on her upper wall. Marty shook hard, a furious orgasm racing through her. Hips shot hard into Ronnie's face but she did not falter. She had only known rough sex but now she loved her role. A hand softly pushed her head away so the direct stimulation would stop, but the fingers continued. A spasm started at the point of stimulation. Nerves shot the message that her climaxes were not ending but increasing in intensity. The idle hand went to explore the lonely nub. This was way more than the Swede could comprehend. She just shot into another eruption.

Rhonda was happy with what she had done to her new lover. She beheld the uncontrolled jerking in amazement. She wondered if her body could react in such an unworldly way - she hoped so. The smile on the face of the gratified woman attested to the joy to she had experienced. Ronnie crawled up to hold the object of her passion and kissed her softly, enjoying the aftermath of her toils. The carpenter slowly regained control of her body. She saw that her partner's eyes were scanning her body. The dark headed mother was intrigued by the blonde's body. She was so well-defined. Her abs were ripped. Her arm and leg muscles were defined.

Marty was looking at the tormented body before her. She was slender but still very feminine. Her scars testified to the resolve she had.

Rhonda felt fingers explore her body tenderly. She closed her eyes and focused on the nerve inputs flooding over her. She was so horny. She had hope of satisfaction from another person who genuinely cared about her. The hands were fluttering over her, not unlike a soft summer's breeze. Her skin was covered in gooseflesh. Marty took notice. She decided this woman needed the slow, gentle loving that she had never had. The grazing fingertips brought forth a moan from the target. Rhonda did not move - she totally trusted the woman. Both were becoming hot and bothered, nothing new for one and new and fascinating for the other. From out of nowhere, lips fastened around the right nipple, sucking, while the tongue flicked back and forth. The already hard nubbin got harder. Teeth gently tugged. Ronnie gasped, her heart rate skyrocketing. No one had ever been so attentive to her stimulation. Fingers started to stroke the left nipple and tugged also. The blonde tasted something and came to realize it was milk. She let go of the nipple she had had her mouth on - there was a droplet of white fluid there. She flicked her tongue over the drop, picking it up. Rhonda had no idea what she was doing, but Marty suddenly went wild on her breasts. The increased stimulation was causing shudders. She was so close! Oh, so very close! She could not take any more stimulation, but she did, until a strong hand went to work between her legs. The first caress hit her clitoris and Rhonda let out a high pitched mix of a moan and gasps. She was having her first climax given by someone who cared and knew how. Her back arched off the bed, eyes clamped so tight. Marty slid the fingers down and in. They easily found its target, eliciting a screech of fulfilment. Ronnie's hips would not stop. She wanted to make up for 35 years of frustration all at once.

Märta was intent on providing pleasure to the starving woman. Her mouth made its way down. She went straight for the sensitive button, and the response was immense and immediate. Marty was bucked up and flew off Rhonda. Her fingers kept at the g-spot to sharp bursts of breath from the climaxing woman. Marty thought her fingers were caught in a vise. She kept at the stimulation and got her mouth back into place. Just one swift flick was all it took. Rhonda was so hypersensitive she wailed and writhed all over the bed. The strong Swede held her securely. Her spasms were amazing to watch. She was like a snake on hot pavement. One of her nipples was the next object of stimulation. It was too much. She just started a new apex and this one took all her breath away. Rhonda tried to gulp air but her diaphragm was too involved in the convulsions to allow even one breath. Marty recognized the danger so she just held the dazed woman, letting her settle down and recover a little.

Rhonda had never felt this safe or loved. She started to sob - the happiness was so overwhelming. Her arms wrapped up this angel whom she had she had found by sheer luck. Her heart was like a drum beating a contented rhythm. "Thank you! I never conceived anything could be so intense and feel so good. I'm going to need help to keep up with you. I want you to know I don't want to share you, but if I can make you happy, I will." Rhonda gave her lover a deep kiss and increased the hold she had on her, trying to show she was genuine.

"You are a silly woman, Ronnie. We just got together and you want me to think of other women. Girl, that just isn't how I work. I am a true, respectful person. If you tire of me, tell me and I will go."

"Märta, I don't see that happening. But when my lack of skill gets boring for you, please tell me. I will understand." Rhonda rolled over and put her head on a strong shoulder and snuggled into a happiness that brought on deep sleep. The Swedish woman let the warmth of her companion sedate her and she slipped off also. This wouldn't and honestly couldn't be the last time for the two.

I believe this work has the legs to be continued if there is interest. Please comment and rate.

pheacock
pheacock
91 Followers