Had Auld Acquaintance Been Forgotten?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled. It's already in your file that you had no knowledge of your spouses' conduct, so you are fine." I breathed a sigh of relief. He looked at me. "I have a deal you might want to consider." He said. "Our counterparts in Germany have informed us that they have almost broken through on the same project you have been working on. They've asked us to send our most knowledgeable person to assist them in the final phase. They anticipate it will take a year at most. Do you have any desire to go over and help them?"

I didn't have to think long. "May I take my sons?"

"Absolutely. It's a fully funded move."

"When do I have to be there?"

"Two weeks. Can you do it?"

"May I take a couple of days in California first?"

"Of course, but remember, we take a dim view of our people killing someone........in CONUS (Continental United States) that is." He chuckled at his own comment.

"Oh," I remembered as I left his office. "My sons don't have passports."

"They'll have them inside a week," he said.

A quick chat with the transportation folks and I had three tickets to Frankfurt, Germany, arrangements for passports for the boys and arrangements to have my household goods put in storage. My parents would, again, keep the boys, during my trip to California.

I was on a plane for California three days before we were scheduled to leave for Germany. In my briefcase I had Dom's copy of the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage which I had gotten from my attorney. We assumed she was still a resident of Virginia so was valid. I arrived at Dom's mother's house at eight in the evening and rang the bell. A nurse answered. "Is Dominique here?"

"No, she isn't? May I help you?"

"Do you know where she is?"

"I'm sorry. I can't divulge that. May I ask who you are?"

"I'm sorry. I can't divulge that," I answered and left.

I had been given the addresses of Denise, Stanton and Donald, so I started at Denise's house. Just as the report described, there was a fence and a gate. The gate was unlocked so I went in. At the very back of the house, a light was on. I went to the light and sure enough, through the glass I saw Dom and Denise in bed. Denise was between Dom's legs licking, sucking, nibbling, biting or something, but it was obvious neither was sleepy!

I couldn't watch long. I went to the front door and leaned on the doorbell. It took a long time for Denise to open the door. When she did, I stopped ringing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, asshole?" she asked.

"I'd like to talk to Dom."

"Why? Who are you?"

"I'm her husband."

She turned red, then pale, then ashen before speaking. "Oh my God." She slammed the door closed and I could hear her running out of the room. I waited for a couple of minutes and started ringing again. It didn't take long for her to re-open the door. "She isn't here." She tried to close the door, but I pushed it open.

"Yes she is. I just watched you eating her pussy. Get her, please."

She was gone another few minutes. "She doesn't want to talk to you," she said.

I walked past her into the room, looked around and started in the direction of the back of the house where I assumed the bedrooms were. There was a door open at the end of the hall and I went through it.

Dom was hurriedly dressing when I walked in. She stopped and looked at me before breaking into tears and falling to the floor. I went to her and helped her to the bed, where she sat.

Denise came to the door and started in the room, but I stopped her, pushed her out, closed the door and sat in a chair near the bed, and waited.

Dom sat and fumbled with her clothing not looking at me. She finally looked at me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It's a long story," she answered.

"I have time."

"The first couple of weeks was pretty rough with Mom. I didn't know if I could handle it or not and almost put her in a nursing home, but she begged me not to. I wasn't sleeping, or eating, and the only thing that kept me going was talking to you and the boys.

"I was at my lowest when I ran into Denise. She became another bright spot for me and I enjoyed going out with her and eating and drinking and meeting people and having a normal life away from Mom.

"One evening, we had dinner at one of the hotels. There was a band playing in the ballroom, so we decided to stay, have a couple of drinks, and enjoy the music.

"We had been there an hour or so, when two men asked us to dance, so we did. Then we danced again, and again. We ended up spending the rest of the evening with them. When we started to leave they walked us to our car and were perfect gentlemen.

"We had enjoyed ourselves, so when they asked us to do it the following week, we didn't think anything of it, so we did. That time we had dinner with them and danced all evening. That evening ended differently, however."

"How so?" I asked.

"We ended up in the room they had reserved at the hotel and they raped us, Clay. They had drugged our drinks and then they raped us."

I moved quickly to the bed and took the tearful Dom into my arms. "My God, why didn't you tell me? Did you call the police? Are they in jail?" She was still crying and I couldn't console her. "It's okay, Dom. It's okay. It will be all right." I tried to hold her close, to reassure her, but she pushed me away. My heart was torn. Her story didn't jive with the photos and video I had seen, or the fact that she was fucking Janice, but my instincts took over. I loved her and wanted to hold her and let her know that we could work things out. Her mother's illness was traumatic and I understood that strange things happened in certain situations. I held her for a long time as she cried. She finally stopped and was sobbing. "Are they in jail? The men who drugged and raped you. Did the police get them?"

She stood, crossed the room, and with her back to me, spoke. "No they didn't." She started pacing. "We didn't report them."

"Why on earth not? For Pete's sake, Dom, they drugged and raped you. They should be in jail. Tell me their names and I'll take care of it."

"No, Clay. You can't. You don't understand."

"What don't I understand?"

It took her a long time to say anything. "Because I liked it."

"You liked what?"

"The sex, the drugs. All of it."

I tried to comprehend what I just heard. "Wait a minute. What do you mean you liked it? You liked being raped?"

"No, no....well, not at first."

"This is getting stranger and stranger. What do you mean, 'not at first'? Either you were drugged and raped or you weren't and either you liked it or you didn't. Which is it?"

"A little of both."

My mind was going in circles and my emotions were like a roller coaster. I moved away from her afraid of what she was going to say next, but even more afraid of what she wasn't going to say. "Dominique, I have no idea what you are talking about. I need help trying to understand."

"When Fred, that's his name, Frederick Stanton, started fuckin......to rape me, I was too drugged to really realize it was happening so I just let it happen."

"Where was Denise?"

"She was in the other bed with Jake, Jacob Donald, the other man. She was being fuck.....raped at the same time."

"When the guys were finished, and Denise and I were coming out of our drug induced stupor, we were obviously upset and were trying to get out of the room, but Fred is very charismatic and knew exactly what to say and how to calm us down. He convinced us to relax and gave us something to calm us down telling us that it would help get the other drugs out of our systems." She stopped pacing and stood by the window. "The next thing I knew, he was fuckin......on top of me again. Only that time I was fuckin.....I found myself responding to him. Later that day, he gave us more and he and Jake talked Denise and me into playing with each other." She looked at me. "The bottom line is that I like it now. I like the sex and I like the drugs and I don't want to give them up. So why don't you leave. Go home. I don't love you anymore. I prefer my new life."

With that she went into the bathroom. I followed her and tried to get in, but the door was locked. No amount of pounding and talking could get her to open it. Eventually, I turned to leave and Denise was standing there. "Go home. She's happy. Leave her in peace," she said and sneered at me.

I walked to the door to leave. I turned and Dom was standing there.

"What about the boys? I asked her.

"I'll send them a postcard. Now go."

I looked at her. When she first told me about the rape, my heart had gone out to her, but the subsequent details of her life, and her enjoyment of it, left me numb. I took the papers out of my pocket, walked over, handed them to her and left.

At home, I prepared a memo to my new boss about what happened in California. I wanted him to be aware of Dom's activities in case they came back to bite me on the ass. I included a copy of my Request for Dissolution of Marriage form.

When the transportation office packed our belongings, I separated her things and had them shipped to her mother's house in California along with her car because I didn't have time to sell it. My car was shipped to Germany and half of our money was transferred to the American Express Office in Frankfurt. I left the other half in place. I figured the courts would give it to her anyway. Credit cards and stock portfolio, which was impressive, were all reassigned to new accounts in my name only. I didn't know if a court would insist that Dom get the house or not, so I made arrangements for a rental agency to try to rent it out until Dom decided what she wanted to do.

The German agency had set us up in an apartment in the high rent district of the city. My Agency had provided me with an International Driver's License, so I rented a car to drive until mine arrived. There was an American school that the children of diplomats attended so I enrolled the boys. In a week, I was in my new office getting acquainted. Everybody there spoke English, which was good because I spoke no German. It took an additional two weeks for their security people to clear me to work on the project, but work on it I did.

We had only been in Germany a week when Dom called wanting to talk to the boys. I told her they weren't available and blocked her number. It might have been a shitty thing to do, but so was doing meth and fucking people outside of marriage. I had no intention of letting my sons be around her unless, and until, I knew she was drug free.

I enjoyed the work, but Dom was never far from my mind, and even my heart. I knew that I still loved her and only hoped that she would come to her senses. I unblocked her number in case she wanted to call. I checked with the agency to see if she could get a passport in case she got herself clean and wanted to come over.

The months went by. Octoberfest was a blast and I met a nice German lady, but it was suggested to me by the security officer in our lab that I might want to be careful associating with females. "You can never tell who is a spy." I was warned.

Consequently, I only dated women the Security Office deemed acceptable. By the time they cleared the women I met, I had very few dates and spent the rest of the year being careful. It was a long year and the sex was rare.

Then it was December. The boys and I were learning German quickly. December in Germany was beautiful and Christkindlesmarkt, with it's smell of roasted nuts, fresh pretzels, bratwurst, hot spiced wine, sounds of music, and sparkling lights all create a magic not found anyplace else.

My parents came over to spend Christmas with us. They had been telling me since I'd been there that Dom called for the first several months asking where the boys and I were, but those calls ended. They told her nothing, and, of course, the agency wouldn't tell her anything.

During the year, I had communicated with my attorney and learned that Dom never acknowledged receipt of the papers and never appeared in court for the hearing. Consequently, she got nothing. She was sent a copy of the final divorce decree. She did spend all of the money I left for her. I gave instructions to rent the house, which was now mine, until we returned home.

My year was up and we returned to The States, and settled back into our house. They had been without their mother for over a year, and never understood why they couldn't see her or why she couldn't come see them. The story I initially told them, that their mother was taking care of her mother, grew old. When the divorce was final, I told them. They were upset, but had been away from her for several months by then, so they took it as well as could be expected, but that didn't stop them from wanting to see her, so I had to do something.

I had some options. I could hire an investigator to see what her life had become, or I could go to California myself and get firsthand knowledge. With either option, I first had to find out where she was living and the easiest way to do that was to call.

A call to Dom's, now unblocked, number resulted in a recording telling me that number was no longer accepting calls or some such message. A call to her mother's number resulted in the same message. I assumed the numbers no longer belonged to them. I have no idea how long the phone company waits to reassign numbers, and didn't really care; I would have to do something different. I called the police department in Santa Barbara and explained my situation. They agreed to make a welfare check on the boys' grandmother after I explained the situation.

Several hours later they called to tell me that Mrs. Clark, Dom's mother, had been taken to the hospital and Dominique had been taken to police headquarters and was being charged with constructive possession of meth. The officer I talked to, explained that constructive possession meant that the meth was not on her person, but it was in a place she had control over, namely the kitchen table of her residence.

Mrs. Clark was sent to the hospital at the direction of the Senior Citizen Advocacy Representative who accompanied the police on the welfare check. I asked if Dom was going to jail, and was told that she would most likely be booked then released on her own recognizance to await a court date. I was further told that she faced a possible jail sentence, but that was highly unlikely in their court system.

I made up my mind to go to California if for no other reason but to see if I could help her mother who was, after all, my sons' grandmother.

I explained the situation to my boss who gave me the time off I requested with the admonition that I should be careful, especially since my ex-wife was involved with drugs. Any hint of my involvement could cost me my security clearance and job. I assured him I would be careful.

I made arrangements for my parents to take the boys and three days later I was in California.

It was seven in the evening when I parked in front of her mother's house. Actually it wasn't in front because there were two cars in the driveway and six others on the street, so I had to park up the street. I walked up to the front door and rang the bell. A man answered. "Is Dom here?" I asked.

He grinned. "She sure is, but it will cost you $50 to see her." There was music and loud voices coming from the house.

"What? $50? Why? I just want to talk to her."

He laughed out loud. "She's too busy to talk right now, so either pay or hit the fucking street."

I took $50 from my wallet and gave it to him. He let me in. "She's in the basement," he said.

The music and noise were louder as I approached the basement stairs and started down. Just as I reached the bottom, a huge cheer went up and I looked just in time to see a man ram his dick into Dom's ass and she screamed; which was difficult because she first had to get rid of the dick that was in her mouth.

She jerked upright and I saw that she was on top of yet a third man. It didn't take much for me to see his dick was in her pussy.

The cheering got louder as the two men fucking her started moving together. The third man grabbed her head and jerked it toward him as his dick went into her mouth and I heard her gag above the cheering and music. I stood there and couldn't move as I watched my ex-wife, the mother of my two sons, being fucked in all three of her holes. Then I heard a female voice. "Take 'em, Dom. Take those motherfuckers. Show 'em what you got, girl. Fuck 'em, sweetie, fuck 'em hard." I looked in the direction of the voice and recognized Denise Whitaker.

Then began a rhythmic clapping of hands as the men started clapping their hands to the thrusts of the three men fucking Dom. All three dicks would come almost out of her then slam back in and each time they slammed back in the assembled men would clap. That went on until the clapping started to get faster. When it did, the three men fucked faster. Clap. Thrust. Clap. Thrust. Faster and faster until all three men developed their own pace based on their own need to cum, but soon they did. All three of them, and Dom got all three loads within seconds of each other.

The men disengaged and went around the room 'high-fiving' everybody. When they came to me I ignored them and just stared at Dom who was now standing with her hands in the air like a fighter who had just been declared the winner. As she jumped up and down her tits bounced.

Whitaker ran to her, hugged her and held one of Dom's arms in the air. "I told you guys she could do it! I told you! Now what do you think of our girl?" The men cheered louder and the two women kissed. At the end of the kiss, she made another announcement. "Now you know why I love her. All right. Line up. You paid your money, now comes your reward. My sweetie and I will take you all, one or two at a time, but no more three at once."

At that, Dom spoke, "Unless you want to pay more," and everybody laughed.

I went up the stairs and started out. The gatekeeper spoke. "Not gonna get your money's worth?" he asked.

I shook my head. "How often does this happen?" I asked.

"This is the first time as far as I know. Dom and Denise are ho's, but they usually work one on one and charge $100."

I went to my rental car, dialed 911 and told them there was a prostitution ring having a party. They asked if I was sure. I told them I was. Ten minutes later I watched as four police cars eased down the street with their lights off. They stopped in front of the house and about eight or ten uniformed officers gathered in the front yard, and had a short conference before two of them went to the back of the house and the rest went to the front door. The gatekeeper apparently saw them coming and opened the door and took off with one officer in pursuit as the rest of them entered the house. It was only seconds before I heard a huge commotion. Three other police cruisers came down the street with their lights and sirens on. In about fifteen minutes, Dom and Denise came out in handcuffs.

I got out of my rental and approached them. One of the two officers escorting them stopped me. "Stay back, please." He told me.

I looked at Dom. She looked back and it took several seconds for her to recognize me. "No." She screamed falling to her knees. "Please God, no."

Her uniformed escort helped her up and took her to a squad car. Her eyes never left me even after she was in the car. She looked over her shoulder out the window at me standing there looking at her. Finally, I saw tears and she bowed her head.

I went to my hotel, sat on the small balcony and stared into space most of the night. I finally took a shower and went downstairs for breakfast at seven. I had coffee, but couldn't eat anything.

About midmorning, I went to the police headquarters and introduced myself at the front desk. "The mother of my children was arrested last evening. Could you tell me if she's still here?"